Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 287 von 287 ErsteErste ... 187 237 277 283 284 285 286 287
Ergebnis 7.151 bis 7.174 von 7174
    the action yesterday was great. thnx the creeps and the freeps who make our day so cool. hope to continue to plus the pvmp at laurelin server.

hail laurelians.
    Krom of Eldar. Kromiel Rank 14 Captain.

*kicking at the door of Grams*

I was completely bored and logged in with my lvl 75 loremaster and checked the shop. As Founder I'm loaded with credits so I bought some goodies (horses, slots and expansions) and found out I was able to upgrade to level 105. Hah! As born Warg I like to cheat in the Freep world
    ~ ... Fluffer, Warg ... Nice to bite you ... ~

Zitat Zitat von Valatour Beitrag anzeigen
    Great to still see some old school names, Harmonizer, Durum and Fluffer in recent posts.

One day I will revisit Lotro, Laurelin and Ettenmoors.
    Valatour you noob, get back online.

I feel like a dynosaur around here. 13 freakin years. Let's get all the oldies back for a one-of-a-lifetime raid. Send your messages, text, call, FInd EM!

I am starting with Harmonizer.

-Chrys
    Chrysamere , Warden 140lv r11 - Tanking since 2008

Zitat Zitat von Chrysamere Beitrag anzeigen
    Valatour you noob, get back online.

I feel like a dynosaur around here. 13 freakin years. Let's get all the oldies back for a one-of-a-lifetime raid. Send your messages, text, call, FInd EM!

I am starting with Harmonizer.

-Chrys
    I'm one of the last Karn Anug's left. Started beta in 2007. I'm ready to Warg you.

Just like to say PvP has suddenly gone bigtime. Like to thank all the freeps for making an effort, even though your still OP . Nice one.
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

*waves*

Ill come pew some creeps
    Geändert von Bregventiel (11.05.2020 um 11:41 Uhr)
    Bregventiel - R12 - Ilyria - R9
    Nanuu - R6

I pew stuff.

Zitat Zitat von Bregventiel Beitrag anzeigen
    *waves*

Ill come pew some creeps
    I'll pew back at you!

Zitat Zitat von Galadhol Beitrag anzeigen
    I'll pew back at you!
    All your keeps and necks are belong to us,

With love, the KA Warg Pack

We had good action yesterday, let's keep it that way and big thanks to people leading in both sides.
    It's always nice to see some old faces around like Harmonizer and Palinkirk, a big hug for them.
    Now let's get ready for 4th of July event!
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. (Felathurin aka Brunt)

Congratulations to Tyrant Karnrukh!!!

Congratulations to the new Tyrant Karnrukh, Bane of the West!
    He is a brave creep and a good fella and I hope to keep seeing him around the Ettenmoors for a long time.
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. (Felathurin aka Brunt)

Join the Laurelin PvMP Discord server

Action is picking up lately in Laurelin, thanks to our dedicated Laurelin PvMP Community Discord server - 140 players joined already.
    Join the Discord “Burning the World Tree” server to get notifications about the raids, join the Discord Voice service when in the raid so you can hear your raid leaders (no need to talk yourself) and chat afterwards. The server has a moderated chat.

Want to join the frey on either Freep or Creepside, or perhaps both?
    Join by using this link: https://discord.gg/5hZVweU.

Burning the World Tree 2020 on Discord.
    Azshakh, R12 Warleader
    Dynamite, Explosive Blackarrow
    Invictus Tribe, Laurelin
    Glob-hai! Azshakh thrakatul azurz grush, skai!

Laurelin PvMP event OCT 3, 2020 - 19.30 UK time / 20.30 CET

GREETINGS AND SALUTATIONS!
    Come one, come all. It is time we brushed the rust off our cleavers, sharpen our fangs, and fill our quivers.

On Saturday October 3rd, 19.30 UK time / 20.30 CET / 21.30 Eastern EU, we will be having a dedicated Ettens PvP night!

Raid vs Raid! Creep vs Freep! In the Red corner, we will have Overlord Squelcher leading. And in the Blue corner, we will have Third-Marshall Bregventiel.
    It will be raining orc limbs, hobbit blood, Infamy and Renown!
    Later in the night we can merge discord chats for a little chin-wag! So, mark the date on your calenders, and give Laurelin PvP a little love!

Hope to see you all there!

--------
    Burning the World Tree Laurelin PvMP Discord for more info: https://discord.gg/5hZVweU
    Azshakh, R12 Warleader
    Invictus Tribe, Laurelin

Laurelin PvMP event OCT 3, 2020 - 19.30 UK time / 20.30 CET

Aure entuluva!

Free Peoples! A call for arms has been made! 6 days from now we ride from Glan Vraig, in the Ettenmoors ... to war!

Gash! Mabaj ang gijak-ish!

Maggots! Gather at Gramsfoot... 6 days from now. We feast on Hobbit flesh!

--------
    Laurelin PvMP event | OCT 3, 2020 - 19.30 UK time / 20.30 CET
    Burning the World Tree - The Laurelin PvMP Discord server for more info: https://discord.gg/5hZVweU
    Geändert von Azshakh (27.09.2020 um 07:06 Uhr)
    Azshakh, R12 Warleader
    Invictus Tribe, Laurelin

3 days to go until the Laurelin PvMP Event....

More information can be found on the Laurelin PvMP Discord server: https://discord.gg/5hZVweU

LAURELIN PvMP EVENT
    Date: Saturday, October 3rd, 2020
    Time: 19.30 UK / 20.30 CET / 21.30 Eastern EU
    Place: Ettenmoors

There will be a main raid on both sides, but smaller 6-12 person (kin/tribe/class) groups are welcome as well.
    Azshakh, R12 Warleader
    Invictus Tribe, Laurelin

Nice Azshakh. That's more effort than SSG has put in the PvMP since lvl 95.

Rico the retired (and ######## too) hunter/warden/champ/warg/reaver
    Captain-General Narthrivor r15 Hunter - r12 Warden - r12 Champion - r10 Captain - r6 Guardian - r9 Reaver - r9 Warg

PvMP event Oct 3

LAURELIN PVMP EVENT

Date: Saturday, October 3rd, 2020

Time: 19.30 hrs GMT (UK time) / 20.30 hrs CET (mainland EU) / 21.30 GMT+2 (Eastern EU)

GREETINGS AND SALUTATIONS!
    Come one, come all. It is time we brushed the rust off our cleavers, sharpen our fangs, fill our quivers, poison our gourds and make our healing fungi especially spicy.
    Tomorrow, we will be having a dedicated Ettens PvP night on [EN-RP] Laurelin!

Raid vs Raid! Group vs Group! Creep vs Freep! Warg pack vs Burg pack!
    In the Red corner, we will have Overlord Squelcher leading. And in the Blue corner, we will have Third-Marshall Bregventiel. Support groups to the main raids are welcome.

It will be raining orc limbs, hobbit blood, elf ears, warg paws and Infamy and Renown!
    Later in the night we can merge discord chats for a little chin-wag! So, mark tomorrow evening on your calenders, and give Laurelin PvP a little love!

Hope to see you all there!

--------
    More info: "Burning the World Tree" Laurelin PvMP Discord server: https://discord.gg/5hZVweU
    Azshakh, R12 Warleader
    Invictus Tribe, Laurelin

After the success of last night's event, we announce:

FRIDAY THE 13TH, THE MASSACRE CONTINUES
    a Laurelin PvMP event

Date: Friday November 13th, 2020

Time: 19.30 GMT (UK) / 20.30 CET / 21.30 GMT+2

On Saturday, October 3rd, the second Laurelin PvMP event of 2020 was held. It rained Infamy and Renown after 80 players charged head on in Ettenmoors.
    We aim to repeat this achievement!
    On Friday the 13th of November, the armies of Glan Vraig and Gramsfoot will meet again.

Mark the date, more details to come.

For more information: join our dedicated Laurelin PvMP Discord Server - 208 players joined already.
    Link to join: https://discord.gg/5hZVweU
    Azshakh, R12 Warleader
    Invictus Tribe, Laurelin

Here's a vid of the October 3rd one, warg stylee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvVXbPXmBic
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

My rank 14 warg on Laurelin is still afk and if i login now i would own any other warg in that video, easily.
    I' am KingZ, Killerhealer, Crowarg and Ganakus.
    ADD ME ON PS5 - Kingcrowarg -
    Hello to my friends in ex Public Enemies, Champions of Middle Earth, War Wargs and B'astards Inglorius.

Friday the 13th, The Massacre continues [Laurelin PvMP event]

This Friday, November 13th, all Hell will brake loose once more in Ettenmoors.
    The Laurelin PvMP community proudly presents our Third PvMP event of 2020:

Friday the 13th, The Massacre continues....

Event details can be found on the Laurelin PvMP Discord server: https://discord.gg/5hZVweU

Date: Friday November 13th, 2020
    Time: 19.30 GMT (UK) / 20.30 CET / 21.30 GMT+2
    Freeps gather in Glan Vraig, Creeps gather in Gramsfoot. We will have 2 main raids, but small support groups are welcome as well.

We hope to see you all this Friday - let's repeat the success of the massive October 3rd event!
    Azshakh, R12 Warleader
    Invictus Tribe, Laurelin

Wargs from Laurelin send a big thank you and best wishes to all Monsterplay DEV's and Cordovan

Hello everyone, I probably have not been to this thread in 10 years, but coming back I am so happy to see some old names
    Back in the days of lvl 50 I used to be a raid leader, maybe some of you would remember me.
    That was the times of the monopoly of Mornaro; 24hrs raiding raid leader who never led his raid We were trying to establish voiceover leading to compete with the creeps. We had established a platform and forums and everything for it. Let me tell you it was hell. Wipe after wipe after wipe. Anyways we were trying to get people to joing voice leading raids and I think that was somewhat successful.

I remember some of you we used to fight like crazies everyday. I remember clearly Harmonizer giving us hell most of the time. But victory tasted ever sweeter when we did defeat his raid of creeps. I remember Connall, Arcalimon, Harmonizer, Brunt, Aswad, Palinkirk, Nelob, Celob, but I am having trouble remembering the other creep leaders and frequent players from those times and I would sure appretiate if you could refresh my memory.

Good old times, the words just dont cut it. We used to have so much fun playing cat and mouse and pushing each other to perform just a bit better. Anyways, hello and hugs to to all freeps and creeps from an ancient veteran of Ettens.

o7
    Geändert von Veryacano (27.01.2021 um 16:56 Uhr)
    Veryacano - lvl 100 Guardian Rank 9
    Proud Member of Elvish Kinship of Vanimar

Farewell Burning Tree, may you burn fierce and bright!

It's nearly the 12th birthday of this tree, but it is time to burn it. The fora will close forever today, and we move on to different shores.

This tree has certainly grown the longest, although it hasn't seen as many posts as the ones on the Codemasters fora. Nonetheless, it is time to say farewell to it.
    While time has changed and discord has taken precedence over fora, this still stays a great source of laughter, tears and nostalgia.

Thank you very much to every creep and freep that has done their best to make Laurelin's moors a great place to be!
    To all who are still playing, enjoy the next 16 years! May it include plenty of action, and let it rain infamy and renown upon you!!

Cheers!

Seite 287 von 287 ErsteErste ... 187 237 277 283 284 285 286 287