We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: A new low

A new low

Well tonight was a new low point in vilya history. While engaging in some banter with “failed before failing” in world chat. the leader of that kin decided to join in with what I can only describe as pitiful distressing comments. He attacked the memory of a dear friend of mine and a legend on this server. REKKA's name is NEVER to be used in that manner. He was a great warg. A huge influence on raid leading for all creeps of his era. He was also a loving father who left behind a 4 year old daughter who is growing up without her dad. Killed by the very type of person this, and I barely give him credit for calling himself a ‘leader” is. Someone who is a self centered, uncaring, only thinks about himself and most of all, disrespectful. Everyone who was online in the southern cross skraid tonight saw what you posted and it sickened them. You are beneath contempt you little little man. For this so called leader to go down this path just shows us all what a pitiful excuse for a person you are. You are not wanted here . GO. JUST GO. Transfer back to whatever under the rock server you came back from or better yet leave for another server that doesn't yet know you.

For dinner tonight, I had 4 chicken/cheese taquitos, Cheez-it's, and a PB&J sandwich.

I also had a glass of water.
    Rank 10 Hunter, Rank 9 Warleader, Rank 9 Weaver, Rank 7 Reaver, Rank 6 Guardian, Rank 6 Warg, Rank 5 Lore-master, Rank 5 Blackarrow, Rank 4 Champion, Rank 3 Reaver, Rank 2 Rune-keeper, just to name a few.

I hear what you are saying..

So sorry I missed the comments about Rekka. and You are right. There will never be another Rekka. on our server or any other..
    Rekka died on my Birthday. its something I wont ever forget.. though I missed the conversation you are talking about. it is never ok to talk down or about anyone in world chat.. nor where that person is not there to defend themselves.. I am so sorry for the loss of Rekka and someone messing with his memory.

Rekka was the Best in the Moors. I know. because he favored killing me many times. and some of the stars we use to aquire were from raids I was in where he was on the other side. R.I.P Rekka.. always remembered.
    /Hugs Briannas.

Quote Originally Posted by rodo13 View Post
    Killed by the very type of person this, and I barely give him credit for calling himself a ‘leader” is. Someone who is a self centered, uncaring, only thinks about himself and most of all, disrespectful.
    Okay if you make threads like this you will get curious people like me asking genuine questions. Condolences to your friend, I mean that. From your post it sounds like he was killed in real life under whatever circumstances, but then somebody who knew him in game said some bad stuff about his play-style or whatever in World Chat and you are now saying that they are as bad as his real life murderer for criticizing his play-style in game when he was alive? Is that a fair analysis of the situation? As I'm about to get the popcorn out and watch this thread to see where it goes (Locked probably) but your initial post seems only for a select few 'who know' but you posted on a world-wide public forum so now we are all involved and want to watch. Over to you again, the popcorn is ready.

not what i read.

ouch. that's not what I read at all.. why feed the troll.. conversation was someone venting. and someone understanding their pain. take it where you want. . but leave it off the pages.. R.I.P my friend. and let it go..

So. I was going to post a long reply about this, but decided it's in EVERYONES best interest if I do not... but I will leave you with a tiny snippet:

Here's what happened.

/cut

/cut

Person X (again, not referencing Xzealot): *gasp*

Person Y: shippity dippity doo dog, thats right!

X: Flamma Jamma!! OH NO YOU DI'NT! *snap snap snap*

Y: bippity boppity give me da zoppity!

/cut

/cut

I'm so happy to be back on Vilya! I'M HOME!!!!!
    Rank 10 Hunter, Rank 9 Warleader, Rank 9 Weaver, Rank 7 Reaver, Rank 6 Guardian, Rank 6 Warg, Rank 5 Lore-master, Rank 5 Blackarrow, Rank 4 Champion, Rank 3 Reaver, Rank 2 Rune-keeper, just to name a few.

Question :0

You seem to replicated, a lot, of yourself lately.. I remember you were the only one (or the *ag crew)... Now there's 3,000 of you guys trying the same lines... I paid a lot of attention years ago. I saw a man, (***story not yet told to the public***), and salloe waved him on.

The holes are not replaced by the same fillings.

Salloe sees all.
    Dushuak Rank: 12 Galathia Rank: 6 Salloe Rank: 7 Ramaros Rank: 6 Amoris: Rank 6 (Haven't pvp in years)
    Evil People Lead To Evil Intentions

Quote Originally Posted by SalloeRamaros View Post
    Salloe sees all.
    Salloe sees all.

Salloe may see all, but can they see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?