We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Change, Howl of the Unnerving.

For a rank 9 skill/trait is pretty lame, the only good thing is the "Fear" thing.

I would say make it like it restores 20/30% of your health with a potent Bleed, like the Aura of many "Undead" creatures.

Or suggest here, how you would like it, to be changed...
    Ufurz of Arkenstone and Evernight.

Creeps on Arkenstone: Rank 8 Blackarrow, Rank 8 Defiler, Rank 5 Reaver, Rank 4 Warg.
    Creeps on Evernight: Rank 7 Blackarrow, Rank 5 Reaver.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalfnick123 View Post
    For a rank 9 skill/trait is pretty lame, the only good thing is the "Fear" thing.

I would say make it like it restores 20/30% of your health with a potent Bleed, like the Aura of many "Undead" creatures.

Or suggest here, how you would like it, to be changed...
    to say the only good thing is the Fear thing, is disingenuous. it also is an AOE skill that will pop out stealth targets, and last I played warg was an immediate skill used for animation cutting. coupled with other immediate skills can combo out a nice long burst attack. I found it quite useful as is.
    Cheesiepoofs Bane of Vilya

You seriously think Wargs right now need more survivability and damage?

The skill works fine, it does exactly what it is supposed to. You'd also know if you had played the class to any reasonable level this update, that giving Creepside's best sustained DPS class - with the best escape cooldowns in the game already - a 30% heal (with another damaging bleed??? lol) would be unbelievably broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Seglord View Post
    to say the only good thing is the Fear thing, is disingenuous. it also is an AOE skill that will pop out stealth targets, and last I played warg was an immediate skill used for animation cutting. coupled with other immediate skills can combo out a nice long burst attack. I found it quite useful as is.
    You're probably thinking of Dire Howl, which is an immediate AoE silence and is also a really good skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethrildar View Post
    Snip.
    I'm asking for a small buff... the buff that prolly would have made me won 2 1vs1s with a Good geared Burglar on my server (Flavz of Arkenstone), but I'm sure there are equally skilled if not more Burglars arround like Estolt. I'v tried using a Glass build( Full DPS) in the first spar and a 3 Physical Mitigations in the second one, lost em both with the Burglar having left 30% of his Health.

Note, I'v sparred this guy before Update on BA, Reaver and Defiler(Not using Healz) and won, but now he has obtained the last pieces of Gear/LI's and is not equally balanced the fight.

Yo, peace out.

Creeps on Arkenstone: Rank 8 Blackarrow, Rank 8 Defiler, Rank 5 Reaver, Rank 4 Warg.

I'm asking for a small buff... the buff that prolly would have made me won 2 1vs1s with a Good geared Burglar on my server (Flavz of Arkenstone), but I'm sure there are equally skilled if not more Burglars arround like Estolt. I'v tried using a Glass build( Full DPS) in the first spar and a 3 Physical Mitigations in the second one, lost em both with the Burglar having left 30% of his Health.

Note, I'v sparred this guy before Update on BA, Reaver and Defiler(Not using Healz) and won, but now he has obtained the last pieces of Gear/LI's and is not equally balanced the fight.

Yo, peace out.
    For the record, the only good burg in the moors on Ark at the moment is Estolt. Every other burg is trash. Also, super big no. like idk what you are on. The only creep class that needs any form of buff at the moment is wl's healing. Outside that everything needs a slight nerf in particular areas. Also % heals r bad for the game and shouldn't be encouraged in this game.
    Adapting R12 Reaver, Warleader r9 Warleader on Ark Everlastingyawn r9 Defiler Landy Backpedal r9 Warg Brandy
    Arantoth R10 Champion on Ark Elezmera-3 R11 Ministrel on Ark
    Officer of Prime Evil

I never particularly liked Howl of the Unneverving, but it does its job. My only issue is that it I'm fairly certain it gets screwed by Muster Courage (which is a separate issue). Wargs don't really need another self heal- rally is decent again, and morale pot is fine.

If you want to talk revamping skills, let's talk about Snap!

In terms of fighting Burgs, keep practicing. Work on potting Dust, how you are moving, and how you are using your CC. You should be able to beat Flavorz, especially with 3 Mits. If you can record your footage, send it to me Spilo#0042 on Discord and I'll review it for you.
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

~Rank 14 Warg, Arkenstone~

/THREAD CLOSED (Even if I'm not a Mod ).

Let's just make the skill immediate instead of fast so it can actually cut animations If not no problem, Wargs is pretty good as it is.

/THREAD CLOSED (Even if I'm not a Mod ).

Let's just make the skill immediate instead of fast so it can actually cut animations If not no problem, Wargs is pretty good as it is.
    The warg is fun to play, the burglar next door is ridiculous why do you see a lot of warg in PvMP?
    I will return to pvp with my freeps when Vastin has balanced the game.

Ashamed to say it ... i play creeps the game is free and when i get bored i play another pvp game.

No. Let's not. Warg is absolute pure easy-mode as it is without any buffs, which it categorically does not need! It also has no shortage of animation cuts as is, as well as an incredibly fast-paced rotation anyway. No, no no. No. Warg does not need a buff, not even the slightest buff, it needs nothing but a redistribution of damage away from Bestial Claws (by about 50-75%) and into lesser used skills, as Spilo pointed out, like Snap!

I don't understand why you're so desperately trying to scrape an extra little buff here and there when Creeps are the strongest they have literally ever been, and are significantly stronger than the vast majority of Freepside right now and probably will still be even after PvP gear hits.

10. Jan 28 2021, 03:41 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Ethrildar View Post
    No. Let's not. Warg is absolute pure easy-mode as it is without any buffs, which it categorically does not need! It also has no shortage of animation cuts as is, as well as an incredibly fast-paced rotation anyway. No, no no. No. Warg does not need a buff, not even the slightest buff, it needs nothing but a redistribution of damage away from Bestial Claws (by about 50-75%) and into lesser used skills, as Spilo pointed out, like Snap!

I don't understand why you're so desperately trying to scrape an extra little buff here and there when Creeps are the strongest they have literally ever been, and are significantly stronger than the vast majority of Freepside right now and probably will still be even after PvP gear hits.

12. Jan 29 2021, 05:03 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Magnumum View Post
    Yo man that Burglar is on Steroids! Nice stuff, reminds me of Kenshiro!

14. Feb 06 2021, 08:59 PM