We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

(Brandywine) | The Thirteenth Legion

"The Thirteenth Legion" , is a returning small casual/semi-hardcore Kinship that has been around in different games for over a decade. (Mostly Lotro and Swtor)

We have recently come back to Lotro once again to explore the world of Arda.

Our goals are to work towards building an Elite Raid team, but the Kinship will also have social events, parties, run instances, book brigade quests, pretty much all the game has to offer. We highly encourage new players to join as well, as we will not just be focused on endgame raiding the majority of the time and would love to see/assist some new folks experience this wonderful game for the first time.

The 13th welcomes all levels and classes to join! If you would like to be part of our raid team or just looking for solo gameplay, or social fun you are more than welcome to join us. We are on the Brandywine server and usually game time is between 7pm - 12am cst. The 13th has been around since early 2010 with an old school Kinhouse in the Bree neighborhood. On Friday Nights we like to get on discord for drinks and music!

If you are interested in joining or have questions, please reach out to me here in the forums or discord Johno#2215.

In game Leader and Officer names to reach out to:

Leader - Johnno, Darben, Enrendil, Redkorn
    Heir - Mooshoe, Imreldis, Whodeeknee Whodoneit
    Officer - Viccayne, Gabryelle, Arranduil

Active Players currently: 5 (Usually between 7pm - 12am during the week and later on weekends)
    Website: 13thgaming.com (Check out our history and pics on the website)
    Discord: https://discord.gg/DYCqUwXt6W
    Future event dates: Weekly and currently doing event every Wed and Friday 8pm - 11 pm CT
    Time Zone: Central Time
    Server: Brandywine

For the folks that are interested in getting into endgame content, we welcome all classes but we really need the following:

Loremasters: Currently only have a couple that play as alts. Need to find someone that wants to be our main LM.

Captains: (Red, Yellow, and Blue). We have a couple but still need more.

Tanks and Heals: We have some of these as well but could use more.

Again though, all classes are welcome.

Thanks!

Johnno Antony

Last edited by Johnno13; Feb 03 2023 at 12:02 PM.

"The Thirteenth Legion" is still looking for recruits to join us. Please review the original post and reach out if you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnno13 View Post
    "The Thirteenth Legion" is still looking for recruits to join us. Please review the original post and reach out if you are interested.
    Well, it is January of 2023.

I (and a good friend) have returned to Lotro after a ten year absence. We are both founders (I was in Beta). Looking to join a kin, if we can find one that we fit with. BTW- We are both ex-swtor players as well!

We are both starting new toons on Brandywine. Our old toons got wiped when Elindilmir was deleted, so our cash, housing, and max level toons (we both had several) are gone...... So we are grinding from level one again.

I look forward to seeing yall in-game!
    Duskin lvl 60 Guardian- Elendilmir

Quote Originally Posted by DuskRaider View Post
    Well, it is January of 2023.

I (and a good friend) have returned to Lotro after a ten year absence. We are both founders (I was in Beta). Looking to join a kin, if we can find one that we fit with. BTW- We are both ex-swtor players as well!

We are both starting new toons on Brandywine. Our old toons got wiped when Elindilmir was deleted, so our cash, housing, and max level toons (we both had several) are gone...... So we are grinding from level one again.

I look forward to seeing yall in-game!
    Hi Duskraider. Sorry for the late reply. I do not check the forums as much as I should haha. Were you able to find a Kinship?

The Thirteenth Legion is back and recruiting again. Please review original post for contact details.