We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Need a kind soul to help me write my biography.

Hello,

I know is much to ask but I want to get into RP and I need help.
    I don't have talent in writing and English is not my first language.

So if anyone have the time and willingness to help me, here is the info that i want to mix in my little background story.
    This is basically the story of my late real life translated to the game as best I can do.
    Fell free to add or to correct me.

"My name is Thasarian and I'm 33 years old"
    "My father was Númenórean and my mother was from Bree."
    "My Father was Valintor and my mother was Iosephina"
    "My father ancestors moved from Numenor when things started to get worst and they settled in Anor."
    "My father was a ranger of the north under of command of Strider"
    "He was killed by Orc's while defending the town of bree" No one really know his heroic deeds but me and my mother''
    "He was 53 years old at the time of death"
    "He was a good father but his secrecy and defending the land put a distance between him and my mother'
    "My mother love him very much as did I"
    "My father train me but want me to live a normal life and so didn't allow me to join the Rangers"
    "My job was Weaponsmith"
    "After my father died me and my mother were "lost" for almost 1 year"
    "To ease my sorrow I start a vengeful crusade of killing orcs by myself really hopping I die also in one of the skirmish"
    "In one of the fights I felt the end was near, as I was wounded by an unseen arrow I was waiting for the orc commander to come and finish me"
    "I didn't felt pain just sorrow"
    "As the light was dimmer and dimmer (is seems the arrow was poisoned) I make peace with me and close my eyes"
    "I woke up surrounded by Rangers, I was saved by the them in the last moment"
    "The Rangers treated me for a few days "
    "They know who I was"
    "Strider himself gretted me when I woke up and explain the sittuation"
    "I didn't really like the Rangers (I blamed them for what happen to my father)"
    "But as they treated my wounds for a few weeks I start to understand them and like them more and more"
    "I decided to join them"
    "Now I'm a Ranger of the North that protects the lands , from the shadows, in my name of my Father"

Thank you
    Last edited by Thasarian; Sep 29 2022 at 02:27 AM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Thasarian View Post
    Hello,

I know is much to ask but I want to get into RP and I need help.

So if anyone have the time and willingness to help me, here is the info that i want to mix in my little background story.
    This is basically the story of my late real life translated to the game as best I can do.
    Fell free to add or to correct me.

"My name is Thasarian and I'm 33 years old"
    "My father was Númenórean and my mother was from Bree."
    "My Father was Valintor and my mother was Iosephina"
    "My father ancestors moved from Numenor when things started to get worst and they settled in Anor."
    "My father was a ranger of the north under of command of Strider"
    "He was killed by Orc's while defending the town of bree" No one really know his heroic deeds but me and my mother''
    "He was 53 years old at the time of death"
    "He was a good father but his secrecy and defending the land put a distance between him and my mother'
    "My mother love him very much as did I"
    "My father train me but want me to live a normal life and so didn't allow me to join the Rangers"
    "My job was Weaponsmith"
    "After my father died me and my mother were "lost" for almost 1 year"
    "To ease my sorrow I start a vengeful crusade of killing orcs by myself really hopping I die also in one of the skirmish"
    "In one of the fights I felt the end was near, as I was wounded by an unseen arrow I was waiting for the orc commander to come and finish me"
    "I didn't felt pain just sorrow"
    "As the light was dimmer and dimmer (is seems the arrow was poisoned) I make peace with me and close my eyes"
    "I woke up surrounded by Rangers, I was saved by the them in the last moment"
    "The Rangers treated me for a few days "
    "They know who I was"
    "Strider himself gretted me when I woke up and explain the sittuation"
    "I didn't really like the Rangers (I blamed them for what happen to my father)"
    "But as they treated my wounds for a few weeks I start to understand them and like them more and more"
    "I decided to join them"
    "Now I'm a Ranger of the North that protects the lands , from the shadows, in my name of my Father"

Thank you
    Contact Seregrian. She will be willing to help.
    https://seregrianlotro.wordpress.com/
    https://laurelinarchives.org/profile/19198

Happy Story telling

Quote Originally Posted by Thasarian View Post
    Hello,

Not being a good English-speaker is an opportunity to play the role of a foreign character who has lived outside the common language environment (Westron for Mannish People) and who has difficulties with expression and instant understanding. Tolerant players know how to understand and accept that limitation, and interact correctly without marginalizing anyone. It's a fun challenge. In real life, this way of living together is more difficult for people from the USA. This is because in many countries we have more than one legal language, or because we learn our neighbors´ languages due to commercial links. That is wealth, not an obstacle. Let's enjoy it.
    Last edited by Rochonfuin; Oct 08 2022 at 06:27 PM.