We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Splik View Post
    How did you install? Using MSI or ZIP?

If you installed using MSI, the exe files should be gone. I forgot to remove the exe files from the ZIP, will be done in next release.

When you talk about giving them permission, what kind of permission do you mean?

No, you cannot change the icon of the bat files, but you can make a shortcut to them, and change the icon on that.

If You installed using MSI, there should be automatically made shortcuts inside the window start menu, that you can pin to your start bar, taskbar or desktop as you like.
    I installed with the MSI file. I didn't remove the old files first though, should I have?

The installer should have done that automatically. Weird.

May I ask what are your exe files called? Maestro.exe or Maestro64.exe?

In any case you can safely delete them.
    Aifel of Laurelin

Quote Originally Posted by Splik View Post
    The installer should have done that automatically. Weird.

May I ask what are your exe files called? Maestro.exe or Maestro64.exe?

In any case you can safely delete them.
    I have both.

2.5.0.108 released

Fixes some odd error messages that could pop up when clicking on a music file while Maestro or Abcplayer was already running.
    Aifel of Laurelin

More releases

Code:
    Version 2.5.0.111
    - Added option to convert most extended ascii and diacritical marks in ABC to simple latin letters and remove unicode chars.
        This will be enabled by default.
        It is useful for most LUA based songbooks that have trouble with many non-latin letters.
    Code:
    Version 2.5.0.110
    - Fixed that some unicode chars in filenames could prevent an already running Maestro/Abcplayer from opening the file by double-clicking in Windows.
    Code:
    Version 2.5.0.109
    - Fixed a regression in the auto part numbering scheme introduced in v2.5.0.102
    - When changing an instrument to another that has same number scheme, for example Lute of Ages to Basic lute, the part number will now not change.
    - A fix for that when switching auto part numbering scheme it would sometimes not convert all instruments to new scheme.
    Aifel of Laurelin

Exclamation

Important notice:

Updating Java to latest version will reset ALL Maestro and AbcPlayer options (on Windows 10 at least).

So be sure to write down your options before updating Java next time.
    Aifel of Laurelin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4