We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post

However, Ill let you decide whether im a bad or good PvMP player.
    Tingur, what a &&&& was all that? Lol. Dude, I don't care and don't know if you are a bad or good player. I know that you are fighting with kmt for the 1st place on craziness and jabbering and we love u.
    Mellar@Gladden, DOTH Hunter.

Worst reaver: Conjmeplease
    Kerelas-Hunter,Kerebear-Reaver

Quote Originally Posted by DJ1125 View Post
    Worst reaver: Conjmeplease
    Sorry Conj, but that title is mine.. Get the behind me!!!
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    Sorry Conj, but that title is mine.. Get the behind me!!!
    sorry but i have you both beat.

All i can say is Incendio and Westmiss are very bad at 1v1ing a LM and they just seem to always "Aim" for me the moment i appere. I may not be the best LM but i manage to get some attention when i show up

Quote Originally Posted by Elgol View Post
    All i can say is Incendio and Westmiss are very bad at 1v1ing a LM and they just seem to always "Aim" for me the moment i appere. I may not be the best LM but i manage to get some attention when i show up
    Not sure where to begin with this post, but here it goes.

(1) Wind Lore = greatly decreases ba dps and good lm's will not let you remove it

(2) Water Lore = op heal especially when you spam 3

(3) Widson = full heal with healing modifiers from water lore + other goodies that come with it

Sum it up and what do you get? Auto win against BAs and apparently everyone knows this but you. Any 1/4 good lm can beat a ba, its not hard.

Just a question...
    How do you kill RKs?
    "...None of us would join the Grey Company if we felt its errand was not important enough to brave those risks. For my part, I will not give in to fear of the unknown. We all have our role to play, and I hope only that when I have played mine, the world will have been better for my having been in it.

Just a question...
    How do you kill RKs?
    Kerelas-Hunter,Kerebear-Reaver

Just a question...
    How do you kill RKs?
    Dpsing RKs? Stun the nuts out of them early before they get attunement up and hope for the best.

Healing? Trick question. You don't.
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

Wanted to give a small dedication to the people I've played with and can remember since 2010. I'm thinking 2015 will most likely be my last year in this game cuz of rl stuff, no idea how it will turn out. I do it in this rather old thread because like my list, its relevance has been diminished. So here is my list, "One last time".

Blackarrow: DaddyofGlee, Westmiss, Zorbash, Tashfir, Tankul, Finchfries, Vargburz, Soods, Bagbalm, Bowchepus, Chefe
    Burglar: Ardook, Debuff, Tarc, Seretoga, Gwendalynn, Clevinger, Burgin, Shammer, Sippy
    Captain: Deltron, Grimphore, Anthadlan, Davil, Hogrid, Aglathion, Roman, Yamom
    Champion: Streetoria, Danieltosh, Fenore, Pausekey, Wutangclan, Mazzor, Duimegrant, Kongospartus
    Defiler: Poppies, Grogog, Loupgarou, Hogardt, Livormortis
    Guardian: Vinner, Erelbtank, Eothaine, Leafold, Clocknock, Mooty, Nembet
    Hunter: Viceras, Kerelas, Swifteagle, Sklavorn, Hedvik, Magneticthor, Althorr, Ughidontknow, Mellinareth, Faok, Lazatian, Daliane, Spwit, Kelphartores, Edhalwen, Lindhros, Viniree, Morig, Evadan, Fendrone
    Loremaster: Valistar, Dunkelwald, Atoo, Coldfell, Johnathyn, Malephor, Cluemein
    Minstrel: Nirrti, Shovo, Clown, Hobdaeron, Ravenbree
    Reaver: Barrushnakh, Raizo, Trainsrunneh, Bladezs, Eunuch, Cyclic, Herodan, Dalok, Orcchops, Gashr, Ronnug, Orclaec, Lukgashy, Citizenx, Blaghlat, Davencreep
    Runekeeper: Winkey, Sparkman, Duruleth, Rosneer, Heartattack, Svafnir, Malimshair, Headaran, Ambyrlyn, Gilthonial
    Warden: Haldaim, Durkarth, Thomasfloras, Beodawn
    Warg: Chippiparai, Whee, Morsum, Snuggle, Wolfgash, Yqzu, Brizfang, Grishlukrat, Malystryx, Killmethanks, Burog, Demondo
    Warleader: Merrsa, Urgbuz
    Weaver: Spiderbyte, Skohell, Ballofspunk

Special callouts (can't remember what class they are)
    Curlybill, Trollunderbridge, Igunnapounceu

If you're mentioned twice its because I can't keep up with alts.

Really wish I could remember more of you guys at the moment, but if you should be there, you know it
    A list of unique people who have had an impact on me in-game since 2010 for good or bad. I've played and fought against each one in PvMP multiple times. Given time I'm sure I could add a lot more names, names that most certainly should be there, but, who cares

We're at the end of 2014 so I thought I'd do something special. Mostly just bring up some old names in case anyone remembers them or want flashbacks

Merry Christmas and a soon-to-be Happy New Year!
    Last edited by Witch0King; Jan 01 2015 at 06:43 AM. Reason: more names :3
    "...None of us would join the Grey Company if we felt its errand was not important enough to brave those risks. For my part, I will not give in to fear of the unknown. We all have our role to play, and I hope only that when I have played mine, the world will have been better for my having been in it.

Wanted to give a small dedication to the people I've played with and can remember since 2010. I'm thinking 2015 will most likely be my last year in this game cuz of rl stuff, no idea how it will turn out. I do it in this rather old thread because like my list, its relevance has been diminished. So here is my list, "One last time".

Blackarrow: DaddyofGlee, Westmiss, Zorbash, Tashfir, Tankul, Finchfries, Vargburz, Soods, Bagbalm, Bowchepus, Chefe
    Burglar: Ardook, Debuff, Tarc, Seretoga, Gwendalynn, Clevinger, Burgin, Shammer, Sippy
    Champion: Streetoria, Danieltosh, Fenore, Pausekey, Wutangclan, Mazzor, Duimegrant, Kongospartus
    Defiler: Poppies, Grogog, Loupgarou, Hogardt
    Hunter: Viceras, Kerelas, Swifteagle, Sklavorn, Hedvik, Magneticthor, Althorr, Ughidontknow, Mellinareth, Faok, Lazatian, Daliane, Spwit, Kelphartores, Edhalwen, Lindhros, Viniree, Morig, Evadan
    Reaver: Barrushnakh, Raizo, Trainsrunneh, Bladezs, Eunuch, Cyclic, Herodan, Dalok, Orcchops, Gashr, Ronnug, Orclaec, Lukgashy, Citizenx, Blaghlat
    Runekeeper: Winkey, Sparkman, Duruleth, Rosneer, Heartattack, Svafnir, Malimshair, Headaran, Ambyrlyn,
    Warg: Chippiparai, Whee, Morsum, Snuggle, Wolfgash, Yqzu, Brizfang, Grishlukrat, Malystryx, Killmethanks, Burog, Demondo

Really wish I could remember more of you guys at the moment, but if you should be there, you know it
    A list of unique people who have had an impact on me in-game since 2010 for good or bad. I've played and fought against each one in PvMP multiple times. Given time I'm sure I could add a lot more names, names that most certainly should be there, but, who cares

We're at the end of 2014 so I thought I'd do something special. Mostly just bring up some old names in case anyone remembers them or want flashbacks

Whoa!!! Ting, by virtue of both skill and alphabetical order, clearly I should've been first, and Vic second to last in your hunter list o.O

Love seein' all the old names though...ty
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies. And whenever they catch you, they will try to kill you. But first...they must catch you. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and you will never be destroyed...

Defiler: Poppies, Grogog, Loupgarou, Hogardt
    Hunter: Viceras, Kerelas, Swifteagle, Sklavorn, Hedvik, Magneticthor, Althorr, Ughidontknow, Mellinareth, Faok, Lazatian, Daliane, Spwit, Kelphartores, Edhalwen, Lindhros, Viniree, Morig, Evadan
    Reaver: Barrushnakh, Raizo, Trainsrunneh, Bladezs, Eunuch, Cyclic, Herodan, Dalok, Orcchops, Gashr, Ronnug, Orclaec, Lukgashy, Citizenx, Blaghlat
    Runekeeper: Winkey, Sparkman, Duruleth, Rosneer, Heartattack, Svafnir, Malimshair, Headaran, Ambyrlyn,

I don't see Glaewon and Chilling in the list, they are both good players!

Quote Originally Posted by Prek View Post
    I don't see Glaewon and Chilling in the list, they are both good players!
    Never heard of Chilling before and hell freezes over before I put any bleed-spamming warden on a best list. This was a christmas card to the people I know and have played with over the years. They might very well be good players, but they don't have a place on that list^^

Quote Originally Posted by DJ1125 View Post
    you spelled Conjmeplease wrong
    I miss that rock and old elf camp.....It was a gank protection area....lol

Here is the worst of Gladden:

I miss old elf camp and that gankprotection rock....lol...I usually hid up there when I was solo or if there were a ton of creeps and not a lot of freeps....

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasFlora View Post
    I miss old elf camp and that gankprotection rock....lol...I usually hid up there when I was solo or if there were a ton of creeps and not a lot of freeps....
    lol, I took PvP way too seriously back then. Didn't help that I was 15 or 16 when I got into it either <.< I do remember the good times though and the people I met. I try to focus on that stuff rather than the negatives on my end which I can't really do much about at this point. I don't PvP anymore, but I really appreciate the memories from back then. Was fun having our small, but steady community! And I learned a lot, believe it or not about how one should behave, or at least try to behave with people. So yeah, if anyone out there reads this and somehow still remembers Tingur the Blackarrow. I've changed for the better XD (I've grown a beard and lost a lot of hair! )

lol, I took PvP way too seriously back then. Didn't help that I was 15 or 16 when I got into it either <.< I do remember the good times though and the people I met. I try to focus on that stuff rather than the negatives on my end which I can't really do much about at this point. I don't PvP anymore, but I really appreciate the memories from back then. Was fun having our small, but steady community! And I learned a lot, believe it or not about how one should behave, or at least try to behave with people. So yeah, if anyone out there reads this and somehow still remembers Tingur the Blackarrow. I've changed for the better XD (I've grown a beard and lost a lot of hair! )
    You will always be fondly remembered, my friend . I think we all learned a lot, and how even the most bitterest of enemies can become the greatest of friends ! I'm just holding out for the Amazon LOTR MMO at this point, funny how things have become full circle. Haven't found a consistent MMO since LOTRO, sad to say, with not nearly as great of a community. What made LOTRO special was the innate cammeraderie that came from it, which is why PVP was fun even in its darkest days.

Vinner
    Ewoc

Hoping whoever is still around is doing well!

I remember you as well Ting! Was good times back then! Along with Vinner I am holding out for the Amazon LOTR MMO as well, but ya never know what may happen. I still love this game and will cherish all the fun memories it gave me! Miss you all bunches! <3
    Katrariel - Lvl 95 Guardian : Rank 5 ~~ Myrawyn - Lvl 85 Burglar : Rank 7 ~~
    Malystryx - Warg : Rank 11 ~~ Larkawen - Lvl 59 Loremaster ~~ Banehollow - Defiler : Rank 6 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by joshy8910 View Post
    You will always be fondly remembered, my friend . I think we all learned a lot, and how even the most bitterest of enemies can become the greatest of friends ! I'm just holding out for the Amazon LOTR MMO at this point, funny how things have become full circle. Haven't found a consistent MMO since LOTRO, sad to say, with not nearly as great of a community. What made LOTRO special was the innate cammeraderie that came from it, which is why PVP was fun even in its darkest days.

Vinner
    Ewoc
    Though I'm not always here, physically or mentally, that doesn't mean I'm fully gone. The memories persists and I like to think I would have done things differently, but every step lead me here where I am today. I don't regret ganking you that time, because if I hadn't, I'd never got to know you the way I did. My reply comes late, I know, I saw it earlier, but it's no matter. I think we came together great in LotRO, and whatever comes next will be something else. I think our community was great, because it was honest. No other game has introduced me to a community like the one we had here. And I will always bear it with me, even when the day comes I might not remember the names. I just like to think that if we stumble upon each other again, somewhere, sometime, regardless of how unlikely, we could cheer together about what once was. So all of you reading this, remembering who I even am, I keep an eye on here, and a sub running, so let me know if you'd like to talk some time. I'd love to catch up. The negative stuff from back then means less and less to me for every minute, but the good still remains! I bear you in mind and I you think me worthy of such.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFuryRikali View Post
    Hoping whoever is still around is doing well!

I remember you as well Ting! Was good times back then! Along with Vinner I am holding out for the Amazon LOTR MMO as well, but ya never know what may happen. I still love this game and will cherish all the fun memories it gave me! Miss you all bunches! <3
    Skullripper pride, mate! If my mind hasn't left me entirely xD. I still remember the good ol' crowd of mine. Barrushnakh, where you at. Chippipurai is out there in France, somewhere. Mellinareth. UghIdontknow. Viceras, always an incredible person. Tarvin of course, boy would I have a few choice words for you now. And it's literally been years! Years! So many people I vaguely remember, but would love to see again all the same. Dunno about Amazon's game, but don't need that to catch up with you. Oh, we had a blast to the very end, and I'd have treasured it more at the time if I knew what it'd come to mean.

Some of us still play. All on Arkenstone now, though. Tingur, if you ever come back to game, head on over and say hello, it's a fairly active server apart from this update (28.2)
    Tyrant Vargburz, The Most Hated

Quote Originally Posted by reverendmaggot View Post
    Some of us still play. All on Arkenstone now, though. Tingur, if you ever come back to game, head on over and say hello, it's a fairly active server apart from this update (28.2)
    ^All this.

I'm still clearly the best hunter the moors has ever seen.

Got a problem with that?

Fight me.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies. And whenever they catch you, they will try to kill you. But first...they must catch you. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and you will never be destroyed...

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30