We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Re: The Real Life Picture Thread :O

Honestly, I don't have photobucket, or anything like that.
    And seeing as how its 4:45am, I don't think I'm about to rush out and get signed up.

So, if you're dying to see,
    Www.Myspace.com/20976495

Definately worth it. Says Nyia atleast.

Would help if my signature worked.

Nordain. Perpetual Noob.
    Last edited by Aometh; Dec 06 2007 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Idiotic.

I just realized the slight danger of revealing my real identity with my above post, disclosing my myspace. I'm willing to accept the risks. Although, if you do decide to send dead cats to me in the mail, etc. Have a little class, give a return address.
    Esquire Nordain Trollbane
    50 Dorf Guardian
    -Legends-
    (Former Noob.)

That was the day Esley was born 7-30-07, and this is now:

The source of many defeats in battle:

And my #1 reason to log off or go afk:
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000000d7e9/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by WulfgarsFather View Post
    thats Davadin with his glasses off guys, come on. Davadin/Koll/Ahli, haxxor
    ###, i look like Koll now? who do u think i am, a freakin member of the Mission Impossible team?

Quote Originally Posted by monliz View Post
    this is me,noypi, irisliz and my kids [/URL]

we dont like tattos much :P
    w00t!! wicked i only got 1 for now, still saving money to extend it... i could post a pic of my bro n his wife, who got 14 and 3 respectively, but i think he'll kill if he found out....

Quote Originally Posted by Loth_Don View Post
    ok, now u expect me to hate Gothnon/Broodmatron after seeing this image? *sigh*
    *Sapience stuff deleted*

Quote Originally Posted by Redbeaver View Post
    ###, i look like Koll now? who do u think i am, a freakin member of the Mission Impossible team?
    Hahaha once again Dav I can safely say that I have absolutely no idea what you're on about.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbeaver View Post

w00t!! wicked i only got 1 for now, still saving money to extend it... i could post a pic of my bro n his wife, who got 14 and 3 respectively, but i think he'll kill if he found out....

ok, now u expect me to hate Gothnon/Broodmatron after seeing this image? *sigh*

easy, just picture him eating the baby

Skorp, HNT - Tailor | Skorpling, BRN - Wesponsmith
    Ambein, Human LRM - Scholar | Skorpedo, WDN - Woodworker | Lengram, RNK - Jeweller
    Eruchin - Formerly of Nimrodel Server | Current Arkenstoner

Quote Originally Posted by NKArchy View Post
    Hahaha once again Dav I can safely say that I have absolutely no idea what you're on about.
    im referring to xalgar, n00b.... got nothin to do with ya. shush.

well it does, but... uh, too lazy to explain....

*Sapience stuff deleted*

lol I left the forums for a while since we got our own, I come back to this thread....

how interesting things get... lol

I suppose I could man up and play the picture game too.

Playing a lil' ditty...

And here's one of me with the man with the sweetest stache ever, Bearpaw and Fat Wreck's Floyd(I figured you might like that one workingclasspunk)

Couldn't figure out how to post a pic, but I have one up on myspace. www.myspace.com/dorrodim

it's about a year old.

YES! I just KNEW Fire was a rock star with glowing demon eyes! Woooot!
    Zyle - level 50 burglar
    - Leader of the Wolf Lords

Leader of the Cr*ppy Club!

what a cute baby!
    <3

Wow, Goth! How do you manage to work the keyboard/mouse with those little hands?? And the drool must really make it slippery after an hour or so. At least you've hired that Giant Sherpa to carry you around...

j/k! Love the cute kid!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b01000002596e/signature.png]Karostak[/charsig]

I swear the baby looks like he's getting ready to attack.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000000c04e/01001/signature.png]Kilor[/charsig].

Quote Originally Posted by faithvoid View Post
    I suppose I could man up and play the picture game too.
    And here's one of me with the man with the sweetest stache ever, Bearpaw and Fat Wreck's Floyd(I figured you might like that one workingclasspunk)
    I'm actually not a HUGE Fat Wreck Chords fan, but I do enjoy a number of their bands. I've blown the dust off my Liberal Animation cd this past few weeks actually. And of course there is always Bob and Liza and Louise .

Good times.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000458a1/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Aometh View Post
    And seeing as how its 4:45am, I don't think I'm about to rush out and get signed up.

Www.Myspace.com/20976495

Nordain. Perpetual Noob.
    Haha Nord... Oh yes, it's worth it to see your crazy hair!! I should dig up that other pic you posted on the old site... craaazzzzy!

Quote Originally Posted by Gibar2 View Post
    lol I left the forums for a while since we got our own, I come back to this thread....

how interesting things get... lol
    See Dhreg, we don't need YOU for things to get interesting- while it may help a lot, we don't need you.... !! Mwahaha!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000003b784/01006/signature.png]Nyia[/charsig][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000033f72/01006/signature.png]Aiyla[/charsig]

can we get a sticky for this post?
    Xalgar, Xalterra, Xaltemis, Xaldoh, Armoured, Oldhag
    Crickhollow - Heroes of the Fallen

A bandwaggon without me?

Pretty sure noone has ever wanted to know what frizzie and fluffers really look like, but if they ever should....

...Y'know for dart boards or whatever
    [b]Freeps (too many kins!...Urgh!): [/b][color=#00CCFF]Jaylargo[/color] - [color=#00CCFF]Wilturn[/color] - [color=#00CCFF]Ianto[/color] - [color=#00CCFF]Kaidan[/color] - [color=#00CCFF]Ravenholm[/color] - etc
    [b]No Toast for You!: [/b][color=#FF0000]Frizzie(le frizz)[/color] - [color=#FF0000]Witnurl[/color] - [color=#FF0000]Lesly[/color] - [color=#FF0000]Fingerless[/color] - etc
    [color=#33FFFF][size=1][i]Every Saint has a past, every Sinner has a future and every Noob has a server first[/size][/i][/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Coil View Post
    The BA you've all come to love and hate.... awwwww its a sleeping Meldrath....

Meldrath is Sylar! (Heroes)
    Xalgar, Xalterra, Xaltemis, Xaldoh, Armoured, Oldhag
    Crickhollow - Heroes of the Fallen

Frizzie and Fluffers! Two of my favorite wargs...er...except when they're gnawing on my toes. Seriously though, love to see you guys out there.
    Cassidy lvl 50 minstrel

21. Dec 06 2007, 05:39 PM

Quote Originally Posted by SeigneurDude View Post
    ...you goin down baby Meldrath, ribbons in your hair or not, you going down - say hello nap mat!
    Judging by Meldrath's photo, he is already quite familiar with the nap mat.

btw, loved that post!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b01000002596e/signature.png]Karostak[/charsig]

W T F ....
    Lol, I'm almost 21, I was 19 in that pic I think.... I was in El Paso thats all I remember bout that picture.

Meldrath

Quote Originally Posted by OVERLTHO9 View Post
    Frizzie and Fluffers! Two of my favorite wargs...er...except when they're gnawing on my toes. Seriously though, love to see you guys out there.
    You make it really difficult to wanna kill you cass....

Gonna have to picture you in a warg skin coat from now on, laughing manicly while... you're petting kittens and... letting good ole maggoty meat go to waste!

Gah! you get a warg so mad!

;p
    [b]Freeps (too many kins!...Urgh!): [/b][color=#00CCFF]Jaylargo[/color] - [color=#00CCFF]Wilturn[/color] - [color=#00CCFF]Ianto[/color] - [color=#00CCFF]Kaidan[/color] - [color=#00CCFF]Ravenholm[/color] - etc
    [b]No Toast for You!: [/b][color=#FF0000]Frizzie(le frizz)[/color] - [color=#FF0000]Witnurl[/color] - [color=#FF0000]Lesly[/color] - [color=#FF0000]Fingerless[/color] - etc
    [color=#33FFFF][size=1][i]Every Saint has a past, every Sinner has a future and every Noob has a server first[/size][/i][/color]

Ok, so what is my main gonna be, huh dad, huh dad? A hobbit minstrel or you gonna make me a elf guardian, huh dad, huh dad?

You said you was gonna buy me all my new armour and stuff and get me a shiny new festival poney when I hit level 16, right dad, right dad?

Uh, dad, uh dad, can you hear me dad? Ok, hand over the keyboard big guy - I got some 'splorin to do! And, hey dad, can you grab me a fresh bottle from the kitchen while you're at it - thanks, you're swell!

Hmmmm, Breeland, the Shire, AHA! the Ettenmoors, I found you! Now all we have to do is go find baby Meldrath and it's on - 'no holds barred' open pacifier and stuffed bunny sparring here we come! You better bring extra baby powder, cuz you goin down baby Meldrath, ribbons in your hair or not, you going down - say hello nap mat!

Ok, big guy, it's all yours now - I got a hot date with some coloured stuff in a little glass jar, gonna wash it down with some sweet white ambrosia in a squeezer bottle, all this followed by the best free shoulder poney ride in all Middle Earth - ah, it don't get much better than this, rock on! ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Have a really nice game!

Quote Originally Posted by Aometh View Post

Www.Myspace.com/20976495

Nordain. Perpetual Noob.
    Pardon the idiocy. It was set on private, mates.
    Haha. Thou shalt see my handsome face.
    Enjoy.
    Esquire Nordain Trollbane
    50 Dorf Guardian
    -Legends-
    (Former Noob.)

Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast