We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Nimrodel's First Peaceful PvMP Thread...

Okay, so the idea here is that we stay respectful of any and all players posting their stats, videos and/or stories in this thread. If it gets out of control I will immediately request for the thread to be locked down and if possible, deleted.

I am hoping for people to be able to post their War stats page here, and videos they make for whatever purpose and maybe to tell a story of a fight they had, either solo or an all out war. Would also be nice if everyone would refrain from starting new threads for their comments on the fight of the previous night, etc.

If you want to say something here, whatever it be, keep it somewhat clean and positive. I would hate for this thread to take off and have to be removed.
    Last edited by putnal008; Feb 12 2008 at 04:27 PM.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000009cf9b/01004/signature.png]Keidynce[/charsig]
    Keidynce -- Bael -- Celebriath
    [B]Evil and Stuff Like That[/B]
    Gurthag -- Halwabu -- Druth -- Draghkar -- Snagnakh -- Sigh
    [B]The Black Blade[/B][/CENTER]

Re: Nimrodel's First Peaceful PvMP Thread...

Rabble rabble rabble!
    Amurard, d'entre les morts

I will go ahead and start this beast off...

Snagnakh's War Stats: (as of 1/29/2008)

Gurthag's War Stats: (as of 1/29/2008)

9,547 Kills
    835 Deaths
    1217 Killing Blows
    88,306 Infamy

Snagnakh averages 7.44 Infamy/Kill
    Gurthag averages 10.13 Infamy/Kill

Grouped ~85% of my playtime.

And finally, here is my first attempt at making a video using the most rudimentary of programs...enjoy! (may wish to turn your audio down a bit, forgot to play with the audio levels)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOYWk14gIyU
    Last edited by putnal008; Jan 31 2008 at 04:54 PM.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000009cf9b/01004/signature.png]Keidynce[/charsig]

Cream's (mediocre) stats as of February 4, 2008, 02:48 PST.

Last edited by Pansa; Feb 04 2008 at 05:49 AM. Reason: updated stats pic

Quote Originally Posted by Pansa View Post
    Cream's (mediocre) stats as of January 29, 2008, 03:08 PST.
    I was on freepside for a bit yesterday, and I just couldn't bring myself to shoot at you.
    Amurard, d'entre les morts

Yeah, I die lots

Haven't really seriously played Shak in a few months, was my first pvp char, which partly explains mass deaths, lol.
    Last edited by Xiladi; Jan 29 2008 at 09:49 AM.
    [center][size=1].:: [color=#AE2723][b]Nimrodel[/b][/color] ::.
    .:: [color=#E3BD2D][b]Shakran[/b] : r8-Warleader : [b]Daigash[/b] : r7-Stalker[/color] ::.
    .:: [color=#FF9933][b]Decipher[/b] :65: r4-Warden |[/color][color=#CC6F02]| [b]Daidran[/b] :65: r5-Champion || [b]Guthri[/b] :55: r4-Captain[/color] ::.[/size]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000062b24/01008/signature.png]Daidrian[/charsig][/center]

Here is my reaver stats, just hit rank 5, woot!

And this is strictly just to show the difference between going out solo/duo compared to joining the 20 man raid. Yes, it makes me sad. (LM sheet)

And here is a video I made before i switched over to the darkside (I know i killed greenies at grams, but I repent :P)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=82HzYz66CJw
    Last edited by MrBaileyBurt; Jan 30 2008 at 08:18 PM.
    Irphor

Ogmosh's stats:

You can tell he has a legacy from the days before charge!, when a reaver either did nothing for most fights, or he ran in knowing he wouldn't come out alive.

Maal's stats:

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000000d7e9/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Broodmatron's:

Gothnon's

Combined Totals:
    15781 kills
    1128 deaths
    14 kill/death ratio
    1427 killing blows
    115574 infamy

Blackarrow was the easiest class to rank up(12.87 inf/kill)
    Warleader was the hardest class to rank up(6.54 inf/kill)

All my creeps fight in a warband ~80% of the time.
    Last edited by Loth_Don; Jan 29 2008 at 11:21 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000000d7e9/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Hmm while im bored i'll tell a story.
    I was riding aroun yesterday after it had turned to day and i had to leave my camping spot, and i found a reaver around he had just killed a slug and was at 2600 health, i HS'd him and dropped him to 1k, killed him with a merc/penshot combo. No more then 30 seconds later i have 2 wargs 1 spider 1 reaver and a BA on me (holy also claims to be there in stealth) and i df'd right as my stun immunity (not stun, i was trying to kill the first warg that pounced me).

Amu was chilling in vent with me just talking to people in his tribe, and the reaver who i had killed mocks me in ooc (not shocking, i df'd) and for the FIRST time ever a creep not controlled by amurard defended someone when they DF'd. Nooblitz(sp) the spider actually said that dfing 5 on 1 wasing being cowardly. I WAS SHOCKED!
    Last edited by jmon13; Jan 29 2008 at 03:18 PM.
    Manhands 50, rank 6 minstrel Leader TABA (nimrodel!!!)
    Boraborn 50 hunter, rank 7 (pre book 12)
    Starfarmer rank 5, 5 star, Warg

Quote Originally Posted by jmon13 View Post
    reserved for my stats

Hmm while im bored i'll tell a story.
    I was riding aroun yesterday after it had turned to day and i had to leave my camping spot, and i found a reaver around he had just killed a slug and was at 2600 health, i HS'd him and dropped him to 1k, killed him with a merc/penshot combo. No more then 30 seconds later i have 2 wargs 1 spider 1 reaver and a BA on me (holy also claims to be there in stealth) and i df'd right as my stun immunity (not stun, i was trying to kill the first warg that pounced me).

Amu was chilling in vent with me just talking to people in his tribe, and the reaver who i had killed mocks me in ooc (not shocking, i df'd) and for the FIRST time ever a creep not controlled by amurard defended someone when they DF'd. Nooblitz(sp) the spider actually said that dfing 5 on 1 wasing being cowardly. I WAS SHOCKED!

From your knowledge, perhaps, but that is NOT true for many creeps in general - many creeps understand perfectly well when and why hunters df, WITHOUT calling them cowards. The possibly 'cowardly' ones (who really knows anyway) are possibly the ones who df VERY QUICKLY, leaving the freeps left behind to fend for themselves... lol

Have a good game!

Personally, I live for the great 1v1 battles. They're rare these days, but when I get a good one, I'm all giddy. Even if I die, it's entirely more fun.

Just yesterday, I encountered a LM on the Y in the road west of TA. Heard his horse and shouted him off it. He had his raven up, which immediately made me concerned (between the shadow mit against my shouts and the damn bird's rapid attacks that interrupt my heals).

I tried a new tactic -- I tried to kill the bird first. He was a wily LM, though and had already dropped tar and quickly set the bird on evasion. Clearly, my new tactic was a failure. However, I hadn't taken a potion yet and was holding up well enough, so I turned back to smacking on the LM.

About this time, I notice a warg in stealth approaching the LM. He notices it also and quickly drops a mez on the pup, who potions out of it and starts chowing down on LM flesh. It's a 2v1 now, so I expect the LM to run.

But he doesn't. He remezzes the warg and continues beating on me. It really starts to hurt and my morale is falling fast. I spend the rest of the fight Snapping the warg out of mez and timing my heals to trigger between attacks. The fight was over when a Weaver wandered in.

It was fun, and I daresay the LM might've had the better of me if that Warg hadn't been around.

(Names removed to endorse the spirit of this thread.)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b01000002596e/signature.png]Karostak[/charsig]

3 cheers for preposterone!
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    Boooooo.

Team Milt.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post

Isn't 'Preposterone' a pharmaceutical agent or a growth hormone stimulant of some sort...?

Quote Originally Posted by SeigneurDude View Post
    Isn't 'Preposterone' a pharmaceutical agent or a growth hormone stimulant of some sort...?
    Nah. I was preposterone a few years back. Prune juice cleared it right up.
    Team Milt.

Quote Originally Posted by DrRabbitfoot View Post
    Nah. I was preposterone a few years back. Prune juice cleared it right up.
    Heh.... perhaps it's time to start listening to Gammer Pat, and to start drinking that prune juice... she has a bottle that's been in there since the Reagan administration....

seriously....

As for stats, I'd post Cara's, but they'd probably just make the whole lot of you laugh hysterically.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b01000002596e/signature.png]Karostak[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Andoli View Post

Well, see now, it is a hormome... that affects growth... and in a stimulating sort of way...

Alrighty, and now for my noobs..

Haven't played Chief in the moors in a looooong time. My warg has had hardly anytime on in the past 3 weeks or so.....mainly been focusing on the ugly warleader (that apparently has a nice ****.....ya know who i'm talking about xD)

Hrm for a story....i've got lots of em, but the one thats most fresh was actually last night during the after hrs. Me and 2 wargs got wiff that there was a crew at grams (suprise?) ganking ole greeenies around the pits.....so we thought we could pay a visit. There were 4 freeps (tries to remember the names)....a mini familiarity, a hobbit burg, hunter oldboy, and another hunter which his name I cannot recollect. Sure thing we go straight for the mini, holding nothing back....start working on her quickly....stuns...etc...got her maybe around 1/3health and she skooted with hammerhand while we all had dust in our eyes. Knowing she was pretty much outta the picture, the hobbit burg was the only one left....not sure where the hunters went, but they didn't stick around for no more than about 15secs my guess as they weren't anywhere to be seen. The burg didn't last long, as we had all the tools to sniff it out and take care of it. We then proceeding to find that mini that ran due east of grams (our guess the hs near dwarf camp) and much to our suprise she was there! Ha! It took us a minute to figure out how we were going to get her.....go around the back...oh ****, she's mapping....shout!.....throw bubble on warg....zerg her....woot she's dead sry familiarity You Almost!! made it

Anyways thats the story...but i'm still out looking for those hunters that got away
    Last edited by Kurtdg21; Jan 29 2008 at 04:38 PM.
    [URL="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/73sg.png/"][IMG]http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/9918/73sg.png[/IMG][/URL]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#faebd7][FONT=Arial Black][Izo - Chief - Traxi - Free!ps] - [[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I]Surmit[/I] -[/B][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Corupluk - Healzr - Monsters Inc.][/B][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ffff00][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS]**Forum Reputation - I'm renowned for my incompetence.**[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Oops, forgot to include character name.... Thats my main, Celebren.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000001dc16/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Added to my original post. Please reread if you intend on keeping your stats fresh or adding new materials.

ty prep for taking my kbs away from me lol;0

Grats on the 5th star Holywarg. At least I have the satisfaction of knowing at least 1 of those 92 deaths was caused by me =)

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtdg21 View Post
    Alrighty, and now for my noobs..

Haven't played Chief in the moors in a looooong time. My warg has had hardly anytime on in the past 3 weeks or so.....mainly been focusing on the ugly warleader (that apparently has a nice ****.....ya know who i'm talking about xD)

Latenight Creep OOC FTW!

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast