We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Re: Nimrodel's First Peaceful PvMP Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by KitsuneGirl View Post
    So... hows the pvpmp on this server? Ive got a 10 minstrel here, and was considering switching to Vilya or something for low pop reasons... but I kinda want to get into pvpmp...

And by this I mean, if I play a monster will I have a chance, or will always get stomped by the freeps? And what about vice-versa?
    Creeps ussually have the maps during the day and for the past week or two have controlled the fights during prime time evenings. However, when book 12 drops it could go either way depending on what side people decide to play. All and all it is relatively easy to rank a creep here. It took me about three weeks to get my creep signature and another week or two to hit rank 4 through casual play.

Quote Originally Posted by bluealien1 View Post
    Who isn't?
    I can't wait until my Guardian is worth something in PvP!
    I was on the recieving end of some of the new guardian slows on roheryn, and it wasn't pleasent

Will be interesting to see the shield wall skill in action
    Irphor

We're under-freeped and over-creeped, it seems. And as I've been hurting for infamy lately, you should probably roll freep

I'm trying to level my captain fast too though, be in the moors with him soon.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

How do you level a chara fast? O.o
    :: Rosewillow Noakes - Bilbo Baggins Fangirl - Landroval ::
    :: Rosequartz Tunnelly - Aspiring Talespinner - Landroval ::

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    We're under-freeped and over-creeped, it seems. And as I've been hurting for infamy lately, you should probably roll freep

I'm trying to level my captain fast too though, be in the moors with him soon.
    Does the moors really need more freeps or just for the freeps to show up? If there really is a freep shortage then I could bring one to the moors. It just isn't as fun on that side.

If you want help on your Capt. for quests or epics let me know, even if it's just the filler slot.

edit: as i'm boiling hides in rivendell Isen and LC are blue so there has to be a few. It does seem though that lately it's either all or nothing. Maybe book 12 will mix it up a little.
    Last edited by FyreBrand; Feb 09 2008 at 11:28 PM.
    Centuries ago, in primitive times, before the dawn of civilization, there were things that would be inconceivable to us today; such things as poverty, disease, violence, senility, and love.

Quote Originally Posted by KitsuneGirl View Post
    How do you level a chara fast? O.o
    The Chinese.
    Amurard, d'entre les morts

I'm pretty sure the freep shortage is just due to waiting on book 12, I think once that hits live we will be back to our usual large battles at night, and calmer skirmishes during the day.
    Irphor

Quote Originally Posted by MrBaileyBurt View Post
    I'm pretty sure the freep shortage is just due to waiting on book 12, I think once that hits live we will be back to our usual large battles at night, and calmer skirmishes during the day.
    It was like that last night. I think during the day it's a little shy on freeps except the burgs around grams and the occasional slug-pit hero.

I'll be curious to see how this Delving of Fror thing and keeps works out. Will there be enough freeps to hold the keeps while their buddies try and loot it and same for the creeps. There are definitely a ton more freeps than creeps and a reasonable portion of the creeps have freeps that might want the pvp-epic gear.
    Centuries ago, in primitive times, before the dawn of civilization, there were things that would be inconceivable to us today; such things as poverty, disease, violence, senility, and love.

Now all Turbine needs to do is make the PvMP gear 'worth dying for.'
    [SIZE="2"][COLOR="Yellow"]I guarantee your level 65 r0 greenie BA will contribute more to your Creep raid than my level 2 Minstrel will contribute to my Freep raid. After all, both took about 5 seconds to create.[/COLOR][/size]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000085aec/signature.png]Chea[/charsig]

My double chocolate chip cookies are to die for ya know
    Boy I've been gone a long time. You can call me Taorin :)

[color=red][b]Olagaton: Yes I'm sure. I wouldn't have typed it if I wasn't sure.[/color][/b]

putting a pie in your weapon slot should be the equivalent of the white flag.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

The title of this thread made me wonder -- I think it would be pretty funny to have a pre-arranged Freep/Creep picnic with a bunch of Freeps and Creeps just hanging around together, puting on dance performances for each other, and just generally blowing the minds of anyone who happens along and thinks, ### is going on?!!
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=lime][SIZE=1][COLOR=lime][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000064094/01001/signature.png]Mugwump[/charsig][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=lime][SIZE=1][COLOR=lime]Note to players who want to be considered literate: [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=cyan][I]You're [/I]= You are. [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=cyan][I]Your [/I]= Belonging to you. [I]It's[/I] = It is. [I]Its[/I] = belonging to it. [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=cyan][I]They're[/I] = They are. [I]Their[/I] = Belonging to them. [I]There[/I] = At that place.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=lime][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellow][I]Items[/I] = More than one item. [I]Item's[/I] = Belonging to the item. (True for almost all nouns.)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by gradivus View Post
    The title of this thread made me wonder -- I think it would be pretty funny to have a pre-arranged Freep/Creep picnic with a bunch of Freeps and Creeps just hanging around together, puting on dance performances for each other, and just generally blowing the minds of anyone who happens along and thinks, ### is going on?!!
    That's happened before... Serveral times. Noypi even brought pie!

I reserve the hoardale river so Snaggs and I can go skinny dipping just us two! Ill bring cookies

[color=red][b]Olagaton: Yes I'm sure. I wouldn't have typed it if I wasn't sure.[/color][/b]

It is poisoned, afterall.

It is poisoned, afterall.
    Hmm.. I thought someone cleansed it...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b01000002596e/signature.png]Karostak[/charsig]

Eww...skinny dipping with Tao? o.O

How about you jump in, I'll ninja your cookies and scamper back to my safe place...and gorge myself on their deliciousness?

As for the water...well don't use it for a toilet, you know what they say about urinating in the Amazon.

As for todays adventures in the Moors so far...I have all of Tao's KBs...woot!!! Oh, and sooo sorry Dav, when you and Hang were going at it I stood back. Then others jumped in and I was too close to R3 to miss the inf, or KB. The second time you dismounted at EC to fight me...well they saw ya sadly.

Good news though...that KB and infamy got my R3! So expect to see Druth die even less and get more of your KB's, I can Charge! your asses now!!!
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000009cf9b/01004/signature.png]Keidynce[/charsig]
    Keidynce -- Bael -- Celebriath
    [B]Evil and Stuff Like That[/B]
    Gurthag -- Halwabu -- Druth -- Draghkar -- Snagnakh -- Sigh
    [B]The Black Blade[/B][/CENTER]

Grats on Druth Im glad to have given you such much infamy =/

Quote Originally Posted by putnal008 View Post
    Oh, and sooo sorry Dav, when you and Hang were going at it I stood back. Then others jumped in and I was too close to R3 to miss the inf, or KB. The second time you dismounted at EC to fight me...well they saw ya sadly.
    WHY YOU LITTLEEE *homer-style choking bart*.....................

yeah that was.... painful. lol

i was like, yeah hangnail...

wow, alone?

pfft... he's a goner...

4k....
    3k...
    2.5k.... (i still got 2.5k too)
    2k....

oh yeah, hang's gonna get OWWWNEEDDD

*webbed*
    *stunned by anothre warg*
    *hamstring by Druth*

WTFFFFFF(&VH@V^&($@^!+*^611!!! 1!!!11one......

ROFL!!

anyway, dinner time. ill b back. my score tonite is still 13-4.

try harder, creep.

*Sapience stuff deleted*

Quote Originally Posted by Redbeaver View Post
    i was like, yeah hangnail...

wow, alone?

Poor poor davadin :/. If you EVER see hangnail alone either a) turn off fervour and sprint/ride away as fast as you can hoping he and the 20 other wargs next to him in stealth dont see you , b) try mapping if you dont think you're spotted and sprint is on CD , c) logg off!, ir finally d) soil yourself

It is poisoned, after all.
    It is if a Creep has been swimming in it!

(Just kidding - I can't resist a good straight line. )
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=lime][SIZE=1][COLOR=lime][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000064094/01001/signature.png]Mugwump[/charsig][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=lime][SIZE=1][COLOR=lime]Note to players who want to be considered literate: [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=cyan][I]You're [/I]= You are. [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=cyan][I]Your [/I]= Belonging to you. [I]It's[/I] = It is. [I]Its[/I] = belonging to it. [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=cyan][I]They're[/I] = They are. [I]Their[/I] = Belonging to them. [I]There[/I] = At that place.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=lime][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellow][I]Items[/I] = More than one item. [I]Item's[/I] = Belonging to the item. (True for almost all nouns.)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Here is a more up-to-date pic of my stats:

I wish my "kills above rating" would increase, but ya'll are just too darn awesome!

Also, here is a pic of the most damage I've done. Pretty sad, yes, but that's the way of the warg.

That's not with Shadow Fang, of course.
    Last edited by razorcut; Feb 12 2008 at 03:24 PM.
    Shipnakh - Black Blade - Warg

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b01000005fbfb/signature.png]Shipnakh[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by razorcut View Post

Also, here is a pic of the most damage I've done. Pretty sad, yes, but that's the way of the warg.
    Was definitely remarkable -- I think a number of us were watching Stabler's health carefully timing our chance at a KB. Then *POW*, Ship comes out of nowhere and ninjas our kill. Nice one.

Let's start a petition that ALL freeps be required to wear cloth armor in the 'moors.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b01000002596e/signature.png]Karostak[/charsig]

I petition for another champ/reaver night.

I'll just keep saying it.

An update...

Snagnakh's War Stats(as of 2/14/2008):

Gurthag's War Stats(as of 2/14/2008):

Druth's War Stats(as of 2/14/2008):

10,639 Kills
    927 Deaths
    1,354 Killing Blows
    97,923 Infamy

Snagnakh averages 7.33 Infamy/Kill
    Gurthag averages 10.24 Infamy/Kill
    Druth averages 9.53 Infamy/Kill

In ~16 days(my original post) I gained:

1,092 Kills
    92 Deaths
    137 Killing Blows
    9,617 Infamy
    Last edited by putnal008; Feb 14 2008 at 08:34 PM.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000009cf9b/01004/signature.png]Keidynce[/charsig]
    Keidynce -- Bael -- Celebriath
    [B]Evil and Stuff Like That[/B]
    Gurthag -- Halwabu -- Druth -- Draghkar -- Snagnakh -- Sigh
    [B]The Black Blade[/B][/CENTER]

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast