We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Re: Nimrodel's First Peaceful PvMP Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Gibar2 View Post
    you cut me deep man, real deep...

lol

aww the other servers don't love me very much im all like trying to be their friends and they are like who are you ? wat lets ignore him whatever.

lol
    I dont blame them tho; i mean what if some random guy from brandywine came posting on our forums id be all like YAY hi how are you? and he'd be like who are you? and then poof he'd never come back cause id scare him off....
    I totally hijacked the threads you hijacked :P
    Boy I've been gone a long time. You can call me Taorin :)

[color=red][b]Olagaton: Yes I'm sure. I wouldn't have typed it if I wasn't sure.[/color][/b]

2. Mar 13 2008, 07:06 AM

Read the whole thread ,though sort of interested about your sig. , it mention's the freep 50th loremaster first character in your sig. but I noticed don't post it's rank and pic of it's stats as you did for the creeps you've mentioned..

I'm curious about what is he like ? I'm a loremaster also and the OP's I think it's named Celebriath - Lv 50 LM, what are that character's rank and stats are ?

Freep side, didn't see them, were those posted also ?

I'm certain that they are very impressive also. Just curious is all.

Just interested in what a experienced in PvMP loremaster may or could be expected to be stats-wise to have ?
    Last edited by Bulstrode; Mar 14 2008 at 07:37 AM.

Hehe Bulstrode...if only you knew more about me, you would know why I have never posted Celebriath's War Stats here. I could, but they are quite pitiful and, IMO, not representative of what they could be.

I am a creep, pure and simple. I have a level 50, and once enjoyed the PvE side of LotRO, and still hope to soon. Long story short, I lost some good friends to another MMO and until they return, or something sparks an interest, I will only be on my creeps.

Oh...and never expect to see Celebriath in the Moors. After playing a creep for as long as I have, I enjoy a challenge. The only challenge I could find in the Moors with Celebriath is to see how many creeps, vet and greenies, I could down before I myself die. Overpowered is an understatement.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000009cf9b/01004/signature.png]Keidynce[/charsig]
    Keidynce -- Bael -- Celebriath
    [B]Evil and Stuff Like That[/B]
    Gurthag -- Halwabu -- Druth -- Draghkar -- Snagnakh -- Sigh
    [B]The Black Blade[/B][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by putnal008 View Post
    Hehe Bulstrode...if only you knew more about me, you would know why I have never posted Celebriath's War Stats here. I could, but they are quite pitiful and, IMO, not representative of what they could be.

I am a creep, pure and simple. I have a level 50, and once enjoyed the PvE side of LotRO, and still hope to soon. Long story short, I lost some good friends to another MMO and until they return, or something sparks an interest, I will only be on my creeps.

Oh...and never expect to see Celebriath in the Moors. After playing a creep for as long as I have, I enjoy a challenge. The only challenge I could find in the Moors with Celebriath is to see how many creeps, vet and greenies, I could down before I myself die. Overpowered is an understatement.
    Spy. .
    Repairs/Ponds

Legends/TABA/Vengeance

Quote Originally Posted by Sealcow333 View Post
    Closing to 4 stars.. Oh gee, I'm tired of playing carefully. Just wait, Dorunmag!

Edit: o.O @ Snag's KB. You, sir, are the ninja.
    Remind me to start standing behind you in the Moors. Maybe I can get my ratio up past 17.1.

Finally decided to post it, yeah I got alot of deaths. Only decided to post it because mortalwound was so generous to up my highest rating killed stat.

Thanks mortalwound!! I'm sorry you had to lose 200 rating!!

Reavers never forget burglars that exploited riddle on charge.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Quote Originally Posted by faithvoid View Post
    Remind me to start standing behind you in the Moors. Maybe I can get my ratio up past 17.1.
    Not if I can help it!

Total Freep Stats*

Average Rating (currently): 1233
    Total Renown: 109818
    Total Kills: 13980
    Total Deaths: 167
    Kills/Death: 83.7
    Killing Blows: 1566
    Kills Above Rating: 589
    Kills Below Rating: 13391
    Highest Rating Defeated: 1937

* - Includes 50 Champion, 50 Minstrel, 50 Captain, 41 Captain, 12 Burglar, 11 Hunter
    [SIZE="2"][COLOR="Yellow"]I guarantee your level 65 r0 greenie BA will contribute more to your Creep raid than my level 2 Minstrel will contribute to my Freep raid. After all, both took about 5 seconds to create.[/COLOR][/size]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000085aec/signature.png]Chea[/charsig]

'Bout time I updated my stats pic, eh? Here she is...

Cream's stats as of March 17, 2008, 1:08 am:

Hit Rank 6 today! ~95% solo, too...

Got a nice new appearance for my effort.

Now for Rank 7 and the Holy Grail for all Blackarrows; Vital Target.

11. Mar 17 2008, 05:29 AM

cream you got in on killing a 5 star
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    cream you got in on killing a 5 star
    Yeah, Oldboy, when the whole Creep raid at Grams zerged him...

As usual, Prep stole the KB from me.

There were actually quite a few "in on the kill' when he lost the 5th star - lol - at least the time I saw him lose it... Of course, stars go away AND come back a lot more easily that before it would seem, so anything's possible...

Quote Originally Posted by SeigneurDude View Post
    There were actually quite a few "in on the kill' when he lost the 5th star - lol - at least the time I saw him lose it... Of course, stars go away AND come back a lot more easily that before it would seem, so anything's possible...
    i agree with going away... but coming back... seems like hell to me.

before bk12 its all the same. its hard to get more rating, but not that easy to lose that many either.
    post bk12 its like... just as hard getting it higher, but if u got killed, ur loosing 100, sometimes 150+ rating! seems like loosing em is alot easier nowadays.

or it couldve been just me
    *Sapience stuff deleted*

A wonderful story unfolded today...make of it what you will.

Earlier today I was a bit bored and short on silver. I decided to head on down to Hoarhallow after making a quick circuit of the map for solo targets. Once down there I began to fight the NPC's at the south end of the island and collect root, twigs and branches from the area. After a short time at this I noticed my computer rendering something, and as I have come to recognize, there were freeps in the immediate vicinity.

So I get into stealth and begin to investigate. I find Graf(captain, lvl 50) chasing a Rank 1 reaver through the fields, soon to be joined by Dafromanz(champion, lvl 50). I follow and fail to see if they managed to defeat their target. Shortly there after a third joins their number, Higiliak(hunter, lvl 47). They begin to move around, hunting other players. Higiliak constantly tracked, though they must have seen I was close, they never tracked me but I kept my distance all the same. They began to migrate towards the spider lair ENE of Hoarhallow and west of the Lumber Camp in Grimwood. They were then joined by a fourth, Madame(burglar, lvl 47). Not long after this I noticed Graf reading a lovely looking piece of parchment, with which he seemed to be recalling somewhere he had once been.

Knowing my chances at following him were slim, I decided to tail the other three Heroes. It wasn't too long before they lost their composure and Dafromanz was left behind by Higiliak and Madame, who proceeded to swim across the Hoardale to the north.

Seeing this, I took my chances. I came from stealth with my claws and after tough times and circle strafing I managed to take down that pesky hunter all the while Madame did her best to protect their hides. Once Higiliak was defeated I began to move onto the burglar, attempting to place slows and bleeds on them in the case they tried to escape my clutches. Not too long into our bout, Dafromanz appeared from the river and I decided to rejoin with my long time friend, stealth.

Now that Dafro had choosen to disrupt our fun, I began to harass the two with claws and stuns, all the while playing hit and run. Stun one while they attempted to mount up, knock the second off their already mounted horse, and so on. Madame apparently did not appreciate this as she soon managed to slip my grasp and left back towards Hoarhallow. I saw my chance...I brought Dafromanz down and took my chances. I quickly burnt down little more than half of his morale when he decided to use his Strength of Morale and continue the fight. We rounded each other, pounding away. Once I began to get low on morale I popped my lovely new potion which restores around one thousand and five hundred morale. At this point he seemed to sense his defeat and turned tail. I initiated my run down sequence and managed to get him just before he ran into those horrible troll NPCs.

Thinking all was done, I saluted Dafro for his fight in the only way I can...I howled in thanks for his blood. Apparently he wasn't happy with this and shortly after I spotted Madame coming to rejoin the fight. I managed to get into stealth just as she made it into range. Opening with a pounce and following up with some fast and heavy damage, I forced her to use Strength of Morale also and she promptly HiPS'd when the fight was clearly mine. Whether because of inexperience or mis placed confidence, she uncloaked while swimming the river, and I gave chase. Beginning the fight again on the far shore, I managed to force her yet again to HiPS, but not before I managed to land a nasty bleed. Shortly thereafter she reappeared, attempting to make it into the Elven encampment not far off. With Touch and Go up, the damage just wasn't being done, so I used one last tactic. Disappear to regain stealth, after which I followed her into the Elf Camp and defeated her with my claws just meters from First Marshall An.

------

Was an invigorating battle, and very nice to see that some players are still out there willing to attempt small group/solo battles on the fringe of the carnage.

For those disbelievers...below is my chat log capture. And for the doubters, a screenie of the time of day with the in game message for the saving of the chat log.

-----

### Chat Capture: General 03/26 04:22 PM ###
    You've earned 3 destiny points.
    The Krahjarn Iron-defender defeated the Coldfells Hunter.
    Thistledown Charger threatens to attack!
    Too far away.
    Your mighty blow defeated Coldfells Hunter.
    You've earned 2 destiny points.
    Too far away.
    You must face target.
    Shakgaash defeated Coldfells Hunter.
    Too far away.
    Cannot harm target.
    Shakgaash defeated Coldfells Hunter.
    Your action was interrupted.
    You cannot do that right now.
    Your mighty blow defeated Hoarhallow Farmer.
    You've earned 4 destiny points.
    Not enough Power.
    Shakgaash defeated Hoarhallow Gardener.
    Your mighty blow defeated Hoarhallow Gardener.
    Too far away.
    Not enough Power.
    The target is dead.
    Too far away.
    Too far away.
    You must face target.
    Too far away.
    Your mighty blow topples Higiliak.
    You've earned 54 infamy points.
    You've earned 27 destiny points.

You need a valid target.
    You must face target.
    Too far away.
    You must face target.
    Too far away.
    You must face target.
    Too far away.
    You have spotted a creature attempting to move stealthily about.
    Too far away.
    Target is already in a fellowship.
    Too far away.
    You cannot do that in combat.
    Too far away.
    You cannot do that in combat.
    Too far away.
    You must face target.
    Too far away.
    You must face target.
    Too far away.
    Not enough Power.
    You must face target.
    Not enough Power.
    You must face target.
    Not enough Power.
    You must face target.
    Not enough Power.
    Too far away.
    Not enough Power.
    You must face target.
    Not enough Power.
    You must face target.
    Not enough Power.
    Not enough Power.
    Too far away.
    Not enough Power.
    Too far away.
    Not enough Power.
    Too far away.
    Not enough Power.
    Too far away.
    Not enough Power.
    You must face target.
    Too far away.
    Not enough Power.
    You must face target.
    Not enough Power.
    Too far away.
    Not enough Power.
    Too far away.
    Not enough Power.
    Your mighty blow topples Dafromanz.
    You've earned 110 infamy points.
    You've earned 55 destiny points.

Not enough Power.
    You talk with Dafromanz.
    Too far away.
    You must face target.
    You must face target.
    Too far away.
    Dafromanz has succumbed to his wounds.
    Too far away.
    Not enough Power.
    Too far away.
    Too far away.
    Not enough Power.
    Too far away.
    Coldfells Champion says, ''Strike true against these whelps of Angmar!''
    Your mighty blow topples Madame.
    You've earned 120 infamy points.
    You've earned 60 destiny points.

Invalid target.
    Madame has succumbed to her wounds.
    Coldfells Champion says, ''Split their skulls and they'll no longer rise!''

Last edited by putnal008; Mar 26 2008 at 06:11 PM.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000009cf9b/01004/signature.png]Keidynce[/charsig]

very impressive

seeing u downed a 50-champ... my blood begins to boil....

id really love to get a shot at solo-ing u, Gurth

Optima r the only warg ever killed (2 second before my bleed kill him) me solo.... and not run away.

most wargies use the hit n run tactic, which disables me from finishing the job, but also disallows them to do the same to me.

well done, dawg
    *Sapience stuff deleted*

Quote Originally Posted by Redbeaver View Post
    very impressive

seeing u downed a 50-champ... my blood begins to boil....

id really love to get a shot at solo-ing u, Gurth

Optima r the only warg ever killed (2 second before my bleed kill him) me solo.... and not run away.

most wargies use the hit n run tactic, which disables me from finishing the job, but also disallows them to do the same to me.

well done, dawg
    lol just leave out the part where you got me with a small dose of poison and that story sounds better :-)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321301000009f9aa/signature.png]Arachnorexia[/charsig]

Well, here are the stats of Ugdush. Now, now, you all knew I'd have alot of deaths...

I'm pretty comfortable with my play style. I like to take risks and I love to try to save people who are rooted or dazed at the back of the line. Even it means I'll die instead. Then again, I'd say about a sixth of these deaths are from stupid mistakes.
    Ugdush, Black Orc of Mordor~~~Rank 7 Reaver
    Ungweliant of Nan Dungortheb~~~~~Rank 6 Weaver
    Utúlien Aurë! Utúlien Aurë!

Quote Originally Posted by Isamrot View Post
    Well, here are the stats of Ugdush. Now, now, you all knew I'd have alot of deaths...

I'm pretty comfortable with my play style. I like to take risks and I love to try to save people who are rooted or dazed at the back of the line. Even it means I'll die instead. Then again, I'd say about a sixth of these deaths are from stupid mistakes.
    lol you Kill to Death ratio! That is awesome :-)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321301000009f9aa/signature.png]Arachnorexia[/charsig]

i have more deaths than u nub
    *Sapience stuff deleted*

Quote Originally Posted by putnal008 View Post
    A wonderful story unfolded today...make of it what you will.
    <snip for brevity>
    Gurthag that is a awesome story and the best read I've seen on these forum in a looooong time. It almost makes me want to come back and play.
    Centuries ago, in primitive times, before the dawn of civilization, there were things that would be inconceivable to us today; such things as poverty, disease, violence, senility, and love.

Good story indeed!

Heh...I was debating giving a complete run down of the whole fight, with use of major skills included.

But I didn't wanna crash the servers.

Le WOOOT! R6!

29 infamy from Edolas pushed me over.
    Ugdush, Black Orc of Mordor~~~Rank 7 Reaver
    Ungweliant of Nan Dungortheb~~~~~Rank 6 Weaver
    Utúlien Aurë! Utúlien Aurë!

Le WOOOT! R6!

29 infamy from Edolas pushed me over.
    Sweet, was it an Uggers Implosion hug™?
    [b]Freeps (too many kins!...Urgh!): [/b][color=#00CCFF]Jaylargo[/color] - [color=#00CCFF]Wilturn[/color] - [color=#00CCFF]Ianto[/color] - [color=#00CCFF]Kaidan[/color] - [color=#00CCFF]Ravenholm[/color] - etc
    [b]No Toast for You!: [/b][color=#FF0000]Frizzie(le frizz)[/color] - [color=#FF0000]Witnurl[/color] - [color=#FF0000]Lesly[/color] - [color=#FF0000]Fingerless[/color] - etc
    [color=#33FFFF][size=1][i]Every Saint has a past, every Sinner has a future and every Noob has a server first[/size][/i][/color]

For those keeping track, an update.

Just hit 10k kills (10,020 to be exact), less than 100 deaths (98). 1500 KB's.

Thanks to all the creeps I've murdered.
    [SIZE="2"][COLOR="Yellow"]I guarantee your level 65 r0 greenie BA will contribute more to your Creep raid than my level 2 Minstrel will contribute to my Freep raid. After all, both took about 5 seconds to create.[/COLOR][/size]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000085aec/signature.png]Chea[/charsig]

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast