We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Burglar Resources

Last edited by Clover; Jul 30 2012 at 02:25 PM.

Re: Burglar Resources

Pictures of Burglar's + Their Stats

Some examples of what you can do. If you are ever about to ask "what gear should I use?" check this thread first.
    Last edited by blemm; Jul 21 2008 at 04:45 PM.
    You're all dumb and I hate you.

Hmm, just a quick question. For the topics that weren't converted to lorebook/wiki guides, doesn't unstickying them make them vulnerable to purges (especially if no one has posted in em for almost a year)?

Not anti-consolidation here, just don't want to lose some of these good resources.
    [color=cyan]Ryswald[/color] - 75 Burglar - Revelations - Rank 9 (pre-book 12 rank 6)
    [color=orange]Ragluk[/color] - 75 Stalker - Rank 6
    [color=grey]65 Hunter R5, 61 Loremaster, 48 Champion, 33 WRD, 33 RK, Rank 4 Weaver, Rank 6 Reaver[/color]
    [i]Firefoot Server[/i]

This appears to be gone It was the one guide I was looking forward to the most, too. Anybody have a copy of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmat View Post
    This appears to be gone It was the one guide I was looking forward to the most, too. Anybody have a copy of it?
    And so my prediction 8 months ago came to pass.
    [color=cyan]Ryswald[/color] - 75 Burglar - Revelations - Rank 9 (pre-book 12 rank 6)
    [color=orange]Ragluk[/color] - 75 Stalker - Rank 6
    [color=grey]65 Hunter R5, 61 Loremaster, 48 Champion, 33 WRD, 33 RK, Rank 4 Weaver, Rank 6 Reaver[/color]
    [i]Firefoot Server[/i]

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftstrike View Post
    And so my prediction 8 months ago came to pass.
    Good news. everybody! Our friends at archive.org luckily got to it before it was purged. You can see it (sans images) at http://web.archive.org/web/200712131...ad.php?t=49467 .

If somebody could create a lorebook entry with that, I'd love them. I'm not up on the protocol for the lorebook so I'm not really comfortable doing it myself.

Edit: OK, I guess I owed it to do it myself. So I recreated it here: http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/I'll_...de_for_Newbies
    OP, can you please edit your first post and put this as the link for that particular guide instead of the forum post.
    Last edited by Magicmat; Mar 18 2009 at 12:58 AM.

This was posted in one of the other threads and I think is really cool especially for new burglars looking for info on their virtues and stuff.

http://www.burgzerg.com/
    "For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor."

This thread appears to have been purged, unfortunately :/
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213000000083e18/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Hey guys! I did a bit of a touch up on ''Il Burgle you: A down and dirty how to go after multiple mobs guide for newbies. If you like it, awesome! I just changed a few of the updates and listed the levels at which the skills are obtained. http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/I%27l...bies#End_Notes

OMG!!! All the useful information is gone!!!

I just started a new Burglar and came to look up the resources (Must do quests, etc) and it has all been thrown away! All the links just go to a 404 - You shall not pass. page!!!

I'm with you Podgie! I need my burgling hand held! Wah!
    [COLOR=darkorange]Rungo Barleypop [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=plum]Cobbe Rightly
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#cc3366]Toolie[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ffff]Bertie
    [/COLOR][SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

None of the links work

Quote Originally Posted by Clover View Post
    None of those links work

Quote Originally Posted by kailo1234 View Post
    None of those links work
    Not entirely true. The Lorebook links are dead, though one might be able to find them archived somewhere else on the internet.

The two forums links should still work, but here are direct links to the new forum URLs:

Quests a Burglar should not skip

On the execution and planning of Fellowship Manoeuvres
    Join the LotRO Volunteer QA Team!
    Use the bug reporting tool or type /bug in-game!*
    *no rants please