We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 237 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Re: Show us your favorite cosmetic outfit

Quote Originally Posted by SmellyCheese View Post
    Gee, some of you are real creative. I just go for a basic "hillbillie" look.

I like your outfit! Mine is much the same except I always have the stylish clover hat on!

How do you include pictures? I don't see any options to do so. Not even a function to link a picture posted elsewhere.

G.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000002015f5/signature.png]Adaneol[/charsig]

This the look I settled on at level 50, and I think I will stick to it unless something remarkable comes along. I like having a constant appearance. It really throws me when I take a short cut through the Moors and I arrive wearing my actual gear. I don't recognise myself for a moment or two.

This all L50 Elven Knights armour, apart from the shoulders, dyed black.

TANSTAAFL

There I go.

Adaneol Lord Caladel, Captain of Gondor - while visiting Lothlorien
    -----
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000002015f5/signature.png]Adaneol[/charsig]

5. Aug 06 2009, 09:35 AM

This is my main's outfits that i have kept for a long period of time.. i usually go through outfits like once a week

This is the "sexy leather" outfit.. well most of the men think it is.. lol...with the cloak of the dreamflower.. 2.6 reward if i am not mistaking... or 2.7...

Thos are the book 2.8 pants.. i think you can also get them as an annuminas barter

[B][COLOR=Red][FONT=arial black][SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Clover View Post
    I like your outfit! Mine is much the same except I always have the stylish clover hat on!

Always good to see another shoeless hobbit Even my hubby who knows better puts boots on his hobbit's feet (the shame of it... I have to pretend I don't know him )

BTW, I actually have that hat slotted cosmetically, but usually have it off. I save it for those times my fellowship needs a little extra luck! (You know, like after we wiped a few times).
    Last edited by Jilla; Aug 06 2009 at 09:42 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000002b0da/01004/signature.png]Jilla[/charsig]
    Vilya's Ambassador of Happiness, Goodwill, and Fuzzy Kittens' and Somesuch!

Quote Originally Posted by Grallon View Post
    How do you include pictures? I don't see any options to do so. Not even a function to link a picture posted elsewhere.

G.
    Go to a free picture hosting site and upload the picture you want to post. I am currently using Image Chicken (http://www.imagechicken.com/). The name amuses me, they give me the posting options I want and unlike some sites like Photobucket I’ve yet to see one of my photos coming up as a red X because of heavy viewing traffic.

If using Image Chicken, click the brows button and brows to the photo you want to post. I usually drop my photo onto my desktop beforehand just to make it easy to find. Choose from their list of categories your photo falls into and then click upload.

The site will give you options to use a thumbnail image or a full image. They also give you the option to choose Myspace Code, Forum Code or AIM Link. For these forums choose Forum Code and either thumbnail or full image, your choice.

Then just copy the full string of code into your post. And if the internet gremlins haven’t taken a liking to you, your picture should show up like the one below.

Half of being clever is making certain you are not being stupid.

Calabar:65 Hunter – Ullrick:65 Hunter – Farli:65 Minstrel – Raedan:65 Champion – Garrian:65 Captain – Karzack:65 Rune-Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Jilla View Post
    Always good to see another shoeless hobbit Even my hubby who knows better puts boots on his hobbit's feet
    lol, you do realize that there is an actual lore reason why some hobbits wear shoes don't you?

Talking Re: Show us your favorite cosmetic outfit

Old and busted.

New hawtness.

My real favorite outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthelia View Post
    lol, you do realize that there is an actual lore reason why some hobbits wear shoes don't you?
    No, I did not know that I am not as familiar with the lore as a lot of folks (I am also not finished reading the books yet). I just thought most (almost all) hobbits didn't wear shoes. I never see hobbit NPCs with shoes in the Shire, didn't see anything but barefoot hobbits in the movies, and what I've read so far doesn't make much mention of hobbits wearing shoes that I can recall.

I'd love to know the reason though. (BTW, my husband's reason is because he think it looks weird to have a guard in all heavy armor and no shoes).

PS- I must confess, for a while in Forochel I put boots on Jilla. It just seemed too cold to "not" have them (always took them off as soon as I left the area though).
    Last edited by Jilla; Aug 06 2009 at 10:40 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000002b0da/01004/signature.png]Jilla[/charsig]

I love finding unique combinations, some nice outfits in this thread!

Here is one of my recent favorites on my Warden:

And my current Lore Master outfit...

Last edited by Starberry; Aug 06 2009 at 11:10 AM.

Everyone looks so cool and heres me looking daggy VV

anyname - Obiwise - Hobbit Minstrel

The girls: Clarysta (capt), Claryssa (burg), Claryna (champ), Clarynette (min)

I prefer medium armour looks. It took some time to find a white outfit for my minnie that I liked. I put the level 21 medium armour on my champ at level 21 and never took it off. I think she looks like a wood elf.

The resolution on these is pretty bad - I'm on my laptop today, sorry. I may redo this later tonight.

Clarrow PeopleEater - R12 (resting) BA
    Clarysta
    - Lvl 130 Captain
    Twitter - @clarystainsun

Quote Originally Posted by anyname View Post
    Everyone looks so cool and heres me looking daggy VV

Yeah, but dressed like that you give Ux a run for his money with the hobbit lasses

Couple of my favorites (posted previously in class forums)

Slynt was recreated from an old Ultima Online character of mine, Janus Slynt. (Name borrowed and slightly tweaked from George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series.) Sort of a James Bond type character who worked as a spy for the Nu'Jelm sultanate. Dressed all in black and purple, wish I still had screenshots from back then. Everyone calls this a pirate outfit, I just say he's a well dressed gentleman! Robe is from the Michel Delving outfitter, hat from the gift boxes, boots are one of Radagast's Book 2 rewards. Turns out they dye real well.

Level 22 Elven sturdy leather armor dyed olive. Still think it's the best looking Elf armor in the game.

Stumbled across the Elven hauberk from the Celondim outfitter early on and designed the whole outfit and color scheme around it. Man circlet, crafted 50's heavy shoulders (little miffed they poke up in book 8 now) and gloves dyed navy, Elven campaigner's boots dyed navy, radiant cloak. Combined with the white horse, best looking captain out there if I do say so myself!
    [Gammi - 60 MIN] [Eldagar - 60 LRM] [Lindoniel - 60 HNT] [Slynt - 60 BRG] [Grumpli - 60 CHN]
    [Chubo - 60 WRD] [Nimeirien - 60 CPT]

Quote Originally Posted by Gammi View Post

I fancy that woman could be Amarië of the Vanya, Felagund's bethrothed. She's breathtaking!

G.

Quote Originally Posted by Luminati View Post
    Main toons:

Champion:

When I first saw the 'swanky' black-coloured outfits while beta testing MoM, I said to myself, "I gotta get one of those!", they are just quite simply teh .....

Where can you get this type of outfit from? I wish we had a sort of costume catalog or a really easy to use slide presentation tool for viewing the various outfits at the different vendors without having to click the mouse so much?

Until then, I guess this is a sort of next-best alternative - great idea OP!

I love this one too though - sweet 'normal' armour look! Where did you get it from?

Captain:

LOVE love love love this thread!!!!! And some people say the toons in this game are ugly.

Turbine....

Give us MORE outfits!!!!!!!

pretty please?

Quote Originally Posted by SeigneurDude View Post
    When I first saw the 'swanky' black-coloured outfits while beta testing MoM, I said to myself, "I gotta get one of those!", they are just quite simply teh .....

Where can you get this type of outfit from? I wish we had a sort of costume catalog or a really easy to use slide presentation tool for viewing the various outfits at the different vendors without having to click the mouse so much?

Until then, I guess this is a sort of next-best alternative - great idea OP!

I love this one too though - sweet 'normal' armour look! Where did you get it from?
    I usually browse the armour categories on the AH for a while, looking for things that match! But here is the item list for those two outfits:

[armour]Footman's Armour[/armour]
    [armour]Well-crafted Elven Leggings[/armour]
    [armour]Berserker's Gauntlets[/armour] (if not a Champion, any black glove or gauntlet would probably do, but I like the gold highlights on these)
    [armour]Boots of the Gloom-bane[/armour] (if not a Champion, try [armour]Herald's Boots[/armour] perhaps)
    Plain Cloak (the one from the outfitter) or sometimes [armour]Cloak of the West-tower[/armour] if I'm feeling fancy.

I actually have a whole different outfit built around that cloak, but I wore it forever pre-MoM so it's stayed in my second cosmetic slot for a while:

It's the Westernesse medium legs and boots, with a Westernesse heavy chest piece.

[armour]Elven Iron Armour[/armour]
    [armour]Heavy Elven Steel Leggings[/armour]
    [armour]Dwarf Steel Shoulder Pads of Fleetness[/armour] (many of the Dwarf styles looks similar, though, doesn't have to be these particular ones)
    [armour]Elven Steel Boots[/armour]
    [armour]Fine Traveller's Cloak[/armour]

And an optional Circlet of Men!

Have fun (:
    [center][url=http://my.lotro.com/character/landroval/ingelion/][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000022b1e/01008/signature.png]Ingelion[/charsig][/url]
    [size=-2][b][url=http://my.lotro.com/character/landroval/ioruilas/]Ioruilas[/url][/b], 65 Elf Minstrel [b]·[/b] [b][url=http://my.lotro.com/character/landroval/faelros/]Faelros[/url][/b], 53 Captain [b]·[/b] [b]Staener[/b], 40 Man Warden [b]·[/b] [b]Ferdimond[/b], 21 Hobbit Burglar [/size][/center]

I spent way more time on this than I should have, but I love making outfits so here goes:
    Crimsoin (my guardian) in his radiance armour, dyed red:

Crimsoin in his Elven Knight's Armour dyed black:

Crimsoin in some random armour I picked up, dyed olive:

Crimsoin in his Elven Soldier's Armour dyed navy:

To be continued.....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000cd81e/01003/signature.png]Crimsonn[/charsig]
    Crimsoin - 60 Dwarf Guardian, KSM Weaponsmith, GM Woodworker, Riders of Rohan
    Cromo - 32 Hobbit Warden, SM Jeweller, Riders of Rohan
    Cerulean - 26 Man Champion, GM Tailor, Riders of Rohan

My main toon's usual casual gear:

Cuuchulainn Drunkensoul (Guardian)

NOTE: The eyepatch actually has stats. It's from that pirate quest in between Bree and the Shire that is no longer there.

My minstrel's casual gear:

Pynk Floid (Minstrel)

*shrug* She has that 'Don't F*** With Me' look....it just all came together.

My Warden's casual gear:

Obiodo Dobedobedo (Warden)

Always fun to see her running around with all the pointed sticks and spears and javelins and whatnot...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000abdbe/01003/signature.png]Cuuchulainn[/charsig]
    Ten Slots - Nine Classes - Ten Toons
    Proud Member of Altaholics Non-Anonymous

Continued: (ps when did they change to only four images in a post? I thought it was five)
    Crimsoin (right) with my brother's character, Hormund (left):

Crimsonn (my hunter) in Dwarf Leather Armour dyed olive:

Crimsonn in Dwarf Leather Armour dyed black:

Crimsonn in another Dwarf Leather Armour dyed black:

To be continued again......
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000cd81e/01003/signature.png]Crimsonn[/charsig]

Cromo (my warden) in Dwarf Leather Armour dyed navy:

Cromo in Dwarf Leather Armour dyed red:

Cerulean (my champion) in Dwarf Steel Armour (from Ost Guruth I think) dyed navy:

Slightly better one of my champ...

My hunter:

My guardian:

I think the Westernese (sp) boots are my favorite. Though I don't have any characters wearing them right now.

And I seriously need that chicken cape for my hobbit! I made notes from this post about stuff I want to get for my characters.

Here goes: My hunter, in her farming cooking garb. And her hunting outfit (or dancing...as the case may be : 0 D)

My champ in her traveling gear (she's a woodworking....) And her fightin' gear, V-neck chain mail FTW!

And lastly my minstrel .... I tend to try and match her horse....go figure....heh Her's is tailor made Scout's armor, I think...the tips of the boots curl up, which I thought was funny.

And lastly, just 'cause it is pretty:

And since when to smilies count as images?? I kept trying to preview my post and it kept saying I had 5 images. Silly : 0 )
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000000c3a14/01008/signature.png]Jadiel[/charsig]

Page 2 of 237 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast