We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

ATTENTION: Kinship Recruiters. This thread is NOT for your advertisements. This thread is for people who are looking. Respect this rule, please. PM those who may be of interest to you.

Use this thread if you are undecided on a kinship (guild) or are confused by how many there are and what server to choose.

I encourage you to post sufficient information about yourself so that recruiters will know if they are interested in you or not.

For example:

Your name, or character name and race (if known):
    Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.):
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):
    MMO games you’ve played:
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):
    Last edited by jeffm; Apr 03 2007 at 02:08 PM.
    [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=goldenrod]Aphadrim uin Calad (Followers of Light) Kinship on Elendilmir[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
    [size=1][URL=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=249684]AuC Official LOTRO Forum Thread[/URL]
    [COLOR=#0ac92b]Gloriel Ingalad's Elven RP Poems & Stories [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/elendilmir/gloriel/journal/]Here[/url][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#e33638]Tester from SoA Alpha Phase 3 through Update 6 & Founder[/COLOR] ... [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?173114-Along-the-Paths-of-Middle-earth][color=#8deeee]Link to over [b]700[/b] of my quality screenshots[/color][/url][/SIZE]

Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Perhaps we can get this thread set up as a sticky to prevent it from falling down the line?
    in-game: Barahirr Arthad, guardian of Elendilmir and Lord of the Lost Dol Amrothians

3. Mar 29 2007, 12:03 PM

Reason
    I received too many PM's about my inquiry and have found a kinship through the process. I'm deleting the post so as to not re

4. Mar 29 2007, 02:31 PM

Reason
    found a kinship. many replies

hi im 23 ive had experience playing many diffrent mmo's ive recentley been playing vanguard in the past ive played wow swg daoc i like to pvp pve and just have fun with a good group im looking for a guild that uses a voice chat system weather it be vent or ts looking foward to hear from a guild thanks

Excellent thread idea!

Name or character name: Unknown at this time (can't make one until tomorrow )

Playstyle: Solo for when I can't find groups, but prefer to be in groups of similar level people. Eventually when I reach endgame, it would be nice to have enough people to do all the end game content with.

MMO games you’ve played: FFXI, WOW, SWG (Not currently playing them all, just have before)

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm an adult and I act like one. I don't swear every other word and I don't argue over pointless stuff for the sake of arguing. I'm open minded and will always be willing to take advice from others and follow directions in groups. I have experience in the MMO world, so I'll already know the bassics like aggro, pulling, main tank, off tank, etc.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I'm looking for a kinship with mature people. To me, mature dosen't mean a certain age, it means people who don't act like children. What I don't want to see is people or kinships with names like "1c4Mp4lLd4y" or "$$havens$$" or anything else that uses numbers/symbols in place of words/letters or alternating upper and lower case letters. Casual is better to me than hardcore also. I don't want to feel forced into leveling instead of enjoying the game. A functional website is a must. A kinship that will help it's members is a must.

Well, hope that covers it
    You and the Capn make it happen :)

Hello,

I’m interested in joining a Kinship that is:
    o Organized, yet laid back. A casual atmosphere is nice and I have no interest in being part of a Hardcore Gaming Kinship for the simple reason of….I have a life. I have a job, a life, and a wife. I play for fun because it’s what I enjoy. This does not mean that a laid back Kinship can not be organized and helpful. You’ll find that if you actually PLAN events at least a week in advance, many more people can make your event. If someone misses an event, be willing to go back and help that person out. This all, of course, leads me to…
    o Team orientated, but value individual play. I surely don’t need or want the pressures of, “Dude…where were you….we needed to raid X site for X period of time”. F that…no thanks…go away. I’ll be there when I can and I will help when I can. Understand that I will not help every time I login as I may not have a certain quest, level, etc. to actually help or, just simply, I do not want to help. At the same time, understand that if I can help…I will.
    o Mature, but can still be free to tell a few naughty jokes. Don’t be offended by adult content & themes, but knows when too much is too much. Have a sense of humor and enjoy the game. I emphasize this…because it is a game not a life. Enjoy it!
    o Drama free is a must. This includes begging, players with the inability to be self-sufficient, getting offended because I make a joke about an actual woman that plays that I’ve know far longer or better then you…and you get offended and try to “defend her honor” when she and I both know we’re joking. Yeah…how sweet…go away.
    o Role-playing? I don’t mind a little ingame roleplay, but I’m not entirely sure I want a Kinship that is devoted to pure role-playing. I do, however, enjoy a little bit of RP in such simple things as Names. A kinship with a good name and good “background” is always intresting to me. Getting involved in the story of a Kinship, world, and people is always fun (^_^) (you know my character is gonna have a background (/^_^)/ )
    o Don’t be time zone specific. As I’ve said before, I play FFXI regularly and one of my favorite things is being in a Linkshell (guild) with people from Japan, Europe, Australia, and America. It truly is a fascinating and fun experience when you have some many different cultures sharing a common joy (^_^)
    o PvP. To be honest…I’ve never been big on PvP in MMO’s for the simple reason that 90% of the time…it’s not a match of skills, but a match of “Who’s got the best equipment”. If you PvP, don’t expect much interaction from me. If I can avoid it all together, so much the better.

You’ll notice that all of my comments ride a very thin line. It’s been my experience that some of the best Guilds are the ones who know how to ride that line juuuuust right.

As for me?
    30+ years old. Have a job that requires a lot of OT at times, so I will not be present for all events. I’m mostly a weekend warrior. If I play during the weekdays, I’ll only be on for about an hour… maybe 2, tops. I’m very laid back and I do like to have fun (hence all my funky smiley faces above). I have no problems with helping out on Missions, Quests, etc and I find that I do enjoy helping when I can. I can say that I will be a Hume Guardian as, going through beta, it was something that I did enjoy. I will also be an Armorsmith as I did find that Crafting chain to actually hold my interest as well. As far as MMO’s are concerned, I’m playing FFXI and have played SWG, Ragnarok, and a bit of WoW (didn’t like it that much at all). I enjoy the world of LotR and am an explorer at heart. I listen in events that leaders need to talk for and will lead in events that leaders are needed. All in all, I enjoy this world and this game and I would hope that I can find a kinship that feels the same.

Quick Update: I'm currently located on the Meneldor Server
    Update: Kinship found. Thank you everyone
    Last edited by Moondragon; Apr 06 2007 at 11:26 AM.

Name or character name: Unknown at this time (can't make one until tomorrow )

Playstyle: Solo for the most part, I have a lot of time on my hands presently, so I can hook up most anytime for groups though.

MMO games you’ve played: First one really, I played some UO, using a friends character years ago, and enjoyed it.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: Maturity, RPG experience, Lore knowledge, analytical thinker, above average intellect, and yet, I still like to have fun and laugh here and there! Did I mention I can be online just about anytime?

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): Well, being my first MMO, I am sure that this will vary from time to time. Probably would be best to be a part of a group close to my age to start. One with tabletop RPG experience would be nice, but not necessary. I would like to be a part of a group that would be respected by others and looked up to. A group that is not selfish or cold in regards to themselves and to other non Kinship players.

I plan to act as if I were really there in ME...i.e. Role Play once I get my feet wet. I hope to acquire voice when I and others feel I am ready for such a step. .

Now, I will admit that I am very strongly into Lore. I see much deviation, but can accept it and have even rationalized much of it. But I am not much for Hobbits acting as tank or Lore Masters that are more into casting Power spells rather than amplifying the rest of the group etc.

I wanted to make this shorter, but got carried away...sorry.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Kinda feels like going through Rush in the college fraternity days!

Red face Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Name or character name: Not sure yet - will know tommorrow for sure.

Playstyle: I like playing solo, but also enjoy group questing - depends on how I feel.

MMO games you’ve played: SWG, CoH/CoV, MxO, VG.

What do you offer kinships?: I work graveyards, and get home around noon, spend roughly 3-4 hours everyday, and on my weekends, good luck getting the keyboard outta my hands. Like playing support toons more than anything, and definitely crafters.

I had two PMs, before the old forum wipe, from an Aaron and one from a Mel... both were in the same guild (guild name started with an A) before I could reply to either of you, they had pulled the plug... would like to further discussions if you're still here.

What kind of kinship you are looking for.: Relaxed atmosphere, this is my fun time and when it gets to seem more like a 'job' than my real job it's time to quit.

yup, I am looking for some online friends to join up with. =)

Name or character name: not sure yet
    Playstyle: I really like to solo and take my time exploring (seems like a contradiction that I want a kinship, but read on...)
    MMO games you’ve played: EQ, EQ2
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: ummm, I am friendly, and my toon will be cute
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I am looking for a casual kinship, I am RL female married with kids, so people in the same boat as me would be great, maybe kinships more couple oriented, in case I talk my hubby in to playing. I mainly want a kinship for the social aspect, with occasional grouping

Hi all. I've been trying to get in contact with the Riders of the Riddermark (to join up , but I haven't heard anything back after sending my application. I also can't post anything on their official web site, even though I've signed up.
    If anyone from that Kinship sees this, let me know!

cheers

Lfg

Name or character name:unknown
    Playstyle: PvE, RAIDs, casual & hardcore (depending on RL time constraints), light role playing
    MMO games you’ve played: DAoC (since day 1), WoW (beta and then lightly), Shadowbane (disappointment there).
    Why kinships should be interested in you?: I like to group, and don't confuse in-game money or items for having real value. The game is pretend: the players are real people.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: I like to play the game for itself, I am willing to play to help someone, just to play to help someone. I have a strong sense of humor. I like to stick to one char on one server.
    I'm open to what server I will play on.

Character name:

Unknown yet, something hobbitsounding.

I'm 35 in real life with a family and children.

US time zone, but working 2nd shift 3 PM - 11 PM CST

Playstyle: solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.

RP, Crafting, and especially love the Tolkien books and background material.

MMO games you’ve played:

Gemstone III, DragonRealm, EQ, EQ2, WoW, SWG, and others.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:

I offer a mature family friendly person to enjoy the game with. In the past I've had successful business ventures in various games as it relates to what I do in real life and comes naturally.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):

I'm really looking to join a kinship that has a more long term view to the game. I'd like to participate over time learning all sorts of things and just having fun. As I plan on playing a Hobbit Hunter or Burglar. So a hobbit only kinship would be interesting, or one accepting many various members would also be of interest.

If possible it would be great to see a website or something dedicated to the various tasks and concepts that the kinship stands for. The communication between members I feel is important to build friendships with people and get to be able to play together more effectively.

I look forward to some feedback.

Thanks for your time.

Smile Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Name: Pixiedust(elven hunter)or Ravenlynn(hobbit burg) are my mains...yes I tend to have alt-itis but I swear I am working on it

Location: NY, USA...EST time zone...or is it EDT right now....

Games of past: haha only DDO, my husband dragged me into it, we started a cute guild together which is still Very active but I left b/c the content got wicked stale for me and quite frankly I Love Lord of the Rings

My playstyle is pretty casual with perhaps a touch of roleplay. I am really looking for a kinship that does alot of grouping, enjoys helping others and promotes a family like atmosphere. I have been playing beta since Beta 1 and I feel I could definitely help newer players. Like to have fun and take things easy but certainly know the time and place for more serious play...Great Barrows anyone?

Think my server is going to be Silverlode b/c it seems to have quite a few fun-loving folks so if you have a kinship on there that seems to be a good fit please send me a pm. I will certainly reconsider servers since it's so early in the game however.

Cheers!!

Thumbs up Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Name or character name: My name is Luke but my character is named Maegnor, he's an elf guardian (got a good back story on him if you really want).

Playstyle: I've never done this before but crafting and PvE sounds like my kind of thing.

MMO games you’ve played: None but I have a lot of experience in RPG's and I learn fast.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm a pretty laid back guy but I'm also competitive and always want to be the best at what I do. I have a great sense of humor and get along well with others. I know LOTR well enough to be considered a nerd, but not obsessively.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I want a kinship I can be proud of and be wanted. I'd like our kinship to be recognized and respected by other gamers (not now necessarily but someday). Also, I have a microphone headset that I just bought and I'd like to use for this game. Oh yea, and I pre-ordered so I'll be on in the next 24 hours.

p.s. I'm on Elendilmir so try and find me!
    Last edited by Maegnor; Mar 30 2007 at 04:20 PM.

Looking for a Kinship, which I guess is similar to a guild, to join. Haven't played alot of MMORPGs, played WoW til I found out how ridiculously boring it is.

I'm 24/m in the Boston area. People say I look like Frodo, but other people say I look nothing like him. Still, it is amusing when someone who I don't know brings it up randomly.

Just looking for a group that is non-hardcore about the game, and would make playing the game fun instead of a chore.

Shoot me a pm if you want me to join your Kinship. I'm looking at the Brandywine server, cause the name is freakin' sweet.
    Last edited by PurpleShirt; Mar 29 2007 at 11:42 PM.

Name or character name:
    Unknown at this time

Playstyle:
    I'm perfectly happy playing solo but prefer to be in a group of guild members.

MMO games you’ve played:
    Lineage I & II, Shadowbane, AC2, GW

I'm a team player who enjoys helping other guild members. I can follow direction and can lead if needed. I'm an adult and I act like one, no drama here.

I'm looking for a group of casual mature people who enjoy playing and being active in game and in guild but don't take themselves to seriously.

I have a wife and kids, a job and other responsibilities. In other words, I have a life away from the computer and if push comes to shove, they take priority. That been said, I do manage to get a fair about of play time in and am fortunate to have a wife that doesn't get to bent out of shape if I'm playing to much

My kids like to watch dad play on the computer and if I'm using TS or Vent, I like to have the sound playing through my speakers instead of my headset. So I would prefer to find a guild that the maturity spills over on to TS or Vent. I not talking about the occasional slip in the middle of battle but I prefer not have a constant rain of f-bombs dropping during casual conversation.

I'm playing the game for enjoyment. And while I look forward to end game raids, for me the fun of the game is the journey getting there and hope to find a guild that is ok with that.

Please PM me with information, I'm going to need to choose a server soon.

Name or character name: Not yet decided, likely a human, Captain or Loremaster

Playstyle: I am a rather casual player, like to explore the world and probably raiding later. I prefer PvE over PvP until now but the monster play sounds interesting. RP is definitive an option as long as its not to heavy.
    I played WoW quite intense for 1 1/2 Years and I'm looking for a bit more casual experience. I intend to play around 12-20h per week and could think about one or two evenings a week for scheduled stuff as raids. I definitely dont want to end up having a second job in the game. RL goes first. Since I have no clue how endgame in LOTRO looks I can not tell right now if I like it or not.

MMO games you’ve played: UO and WoW

Why kinships should be interested in you: I'm a relaxed, non-competetive player, I don't take the game too serious and gold is not money. I have lowlvl Raid Experience in WoW (MC, Ony, BWL, Zul Gurub cleared). I am a dedicated crafter and sometimes farmer.

What kind of kinship you are looking for:

I am looking for a bunch of people who want to see everything the game has to offer but still have a life outside the game and accept the same from their kin. In germany I was part of an elder players guild and I would prefer something like this again. I am old and slow and I like that. Some out-of-game place for communication like a small forum would be nice.

I am not looking for people that want to beat every encounter as first on the server...

So far I am completely open which server I play on. I was a while in european closed beta and will be in open beta from tomorrow on. Would be nice to hear from you.
    Last edited by ApocalypseTest; Mar 30 2007 at 01:13 AM.

Name or character name:
    Zeldain - Burglar or Champion

Playstyle:
    Casual with a propensity to raid. In-depth crafter.

MMO games you’ve played:
    SWG, WoW

I'm an end-game experienced rogue from WoW, looking for a more casual experience... just interested in a laid back atmosphere and absorbing the game for the story, some adventure and some good times. Also interested in crafting

I'm a mature player, 38 w/ family, and can committ to 3 days per week of scheduled guild events from 8pm - Midnight Eastern time.

I can bring alot to the guild in terms of ability, enthusiasm and reliability...

I'm looking for a group of casual mature people who enjoy playing and being active in game and in guild but don't take themselves to seriously.
    Last edited by Machineman; Mar 30 2007 at 12:09 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000160c3f/01001/signature.png]Battery[/charsig]

Name or character name: Real name is Ryan character name probably Raskol/Raskolnikov (Crime & Punishment) or FLGM

Playstyle: I like playing solo but I also enjoy groups, especially if I can become friends with the group. I'm usually a sword tank but with LOTRO I think I'll try to be a lot of different things. I like crafting both weapons/ armor and general items. The new musician thing sounds really cool as I am a musician myself so that'll be fun.
    MMO games you’ve played:I played SWG a good while until CU which ruined the game for me. I then played Guild Wars which I still play periodically. During a period when my computer was down I played Kingdom of Loathing on an old Vaio . More recently, I played WoW and managed a lvl 15 in two days before my trial subscription ran out. Now, I've pre-orders the CE of LOTRO and I hope to be playing it for a while.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?meh, the egotistical part) I'm a pretty good leader and I do enjoy helping people. I've been playing video games for a while so I'm bound to catch on to LOTRO pretty quick. I'm not one to flake out of a guild/clan/kinship so I'll stay and help the guild/clan/kinship along if need be. I HAVE WEBMASTERING SKILLS. Just FYI

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):I'm looking for a kinship open to a variety of people. I don't want all the members to be the same; I like a diversity. I want to join a kinship that's got plenty of people in it but not so much that it's not close. I'd like either a multi-class or strength-based-class group.

Sorry you had to read all that if you did. Thanks =)

EDIT spacing

Lightbulb Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Hi my name is Jonathan I am 24

Time Zone: Mountain Time

I have been playing mmorpg's for a very long time

Played: EQ,EQ2,VG,SWG,UO,WOW,D&DO,FFXI ,AO

Currently Playing WoW till something better comes along.

I am seeking a kinship that is mature. I have raiding exp and willing to go on raid if my work and school schedule permit. I am unsure of the race or class , but possibly rolling towards Human or Elf.

I wouldn't mind joining a Role Players guild, since a little bit of role playing is always fun. If I sound like someone of interest let me know.
    Last edited by nosferatu330; Mar 30 2007 at 01:34 AM.

Looking for a Kinship

Name:TBA
    Playstyle:Sometimes casual, sometimes hardcore.
    MMO's Played:Anarchy Online, Matrix Online, WOW, Star Wars Galaxy, City Of Hero's/Villians, EVE Online (Free Trial), EverQuest II (Free Trial).

I have have been playing Lotro closed beta, and I am all ready to go with my pre-order for open beta. I will not be able to resist the 199$ lifetime offer, so I will be playing Lotro for quite some time. I prefer a kinship with people of mixed ages or my age range. (There is nothing worse then some 12 year old calling me a gimp and professing to own me and my mamas butt)...I am not interested in role playing either. Life is complicated enough...I would like a kinship that uses ventrillo or teamspeak. I am very helpful with people and very generous when it comes to shareing, crafting, and items...If I have it and you need it...It's Yours....I will not charge my kinship for items, help, knowledge, as I would not charge my own family...I am also a Star Trek fan and will be playing that MMO as well when it comes out in a couple years...

Name or character name:
    Will make my character when the servers are up again.

Playstyle:
    I like to play solo but I know that many of the quest require a group. I'm looking for a kinship that has a good, easy going group of people. I also like to do light Role Playing.

MMO games you’ve played:
    SWG. Dark Age of Camelot, Earth and Beyond, Everquest II (only for a short time). I've done more PnP games than MMO's. Been playing pnp D&D, off an on, since the 80's.

I guess my biggest selling point is my maturity. I'm very easy to get along with and seldom argue over things. I like to think that I'm open to others ideas and suggestions.

I'm looking for a kinship with people who are mature in their thinking and attitudes. Not looking to play with kids who always have to prove themselves to others or be the center of attention. As I said earlier I don't mind some role playing. In fact I think it would be very fun to role play. However I don't want to be in a kinship that has too many rules and restictions about RP'ing like ALWAYS be in chacacter ALL the time...even in the forums. That's too much like a job and I already have one of those. I'm here to have fun, kill orcs and other baddies and get to discover Middle-earth. I usually only play humans or elves. I tried hobbits and dwarves in closed beta and it just didn't click for me. I usaully play Gaurdians, Champions or Hunters. Thanks for reading my post and I hope to hear from you soon!

Looking for mature, friendly Kinship

Name or character name: Unknown right now.

Age: Let's just say I read Tolkien for the first time back in the 60's

Location: Washington, DC - I like to play between 5-10 PM EST (plus variable hours on weekends), and I hope to find at least some Kinship members who play similar hours

Playstyle: I love to solo, but also enjoy a good group. I'm an experienced gamer, with a lot of MMO experience.

MMO games you’ve played:
    DAOC (4 years) and City of Heroes (3 years), with stabs at various others like WoW along the way

Experience, maturity, a great love of Tolkien and a genuine desire to help others in my Kinship and my group.

What kind of kinship you are looking for.
    A mature group who doesn't pressure members to attend ALL Kinship functions (my real life schedule sometimes interferes with my gaming - curse the luck!), one which fosters a community but does not force participation at an artificial level (minimum number of posts, etc.), one which likes to help out other Kinship members, is friendly and likes to form groups with others in the Kinship but is also understanding of those who wish to solo from time to time. In summary: mature but laid back.

I look forward to talking to any and all of you on-line, and I'd be happy to chat if I'm not occupied.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and best of luck to all!

name: n/a at this time...i plan to have a capt,champ,hunter,guardian of various races

age: 40+ i read the hobbit and lotr trilogy in very early 70's

location: Arizona, USA - i play at various times through out the day and evening

playstyle: i love to solo but enjoy grouping up for fellowship quests and pvmp

MMO games played/beta'd: UO, AC2, Eve, CoH/CoV, Vanguard, Dungeon Runners, WoW, Auto Assault, Guild Wars, Supreme Commander, CnC 3

Experience, maturity...i get along with everyone...everyone loves me. I can lead when i need to and follow when not. I beleive in doing anything I can to help those within my clan/guild/kinship with a "pay it forward" attitude. I also like to represent my kinship by going out of my way to help non-memebers and the community at large.

What kind of kinship you are looking for:
    basicly one that is into a little bit of everything LotRO has to offer.
    casual free-form RP via the say channel
    one that is excellent to one another and helps those outside the group
    one that believes and loves the lore as much as i do to the extent that members names are either from the lore or fit in naturally with it.
    voice chat optional but not required
    and while i enjoy grouping i also want a clan that doesnt mind me going off by myself to solo and explore.

Post Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Name or character name: Probably Nayla (creating new character today)

Playstyle: semi casual, some end-game, medium to low requirements

MMO games you’ve played: FFXI for a year and a half, WoW for the same

Why kinships should be interested in you: I have been a GM for over 6 months to a semi casual raid guild on WoW and had much success with it. I have been in every kind of guild and linkshell..whatever you want to call it :P from very casual to hard core end game with many play restrictions and requirements. I have deep knowledge in all aspects of MMO gameplay (except maybe pvp) and will make it a point to be exceptional at any class I choose.

What do you offer kinships?: I can bring leadership, exceptional general mmo skills, and a player who learns quickly and will want to know the ins and outs of the game from beginning to end. Having run a guild myself sucessfully in the past, I have what it takes to organize, plan, mediate and ensure players enjoy the game while not putting too much pressure on them.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: I am new to this game, but it seems like I'll get the hang of it really quickly since it's UI and controls are so much like WoW. I am looking for a kinship that can offer simple aide and companionship; a leveling kinship that can level together, help each other out and hopefully progress into end-game in the future. I prefer tight knit communities rather than member ######, and STRONG LEADERSHIP is a must.

Thank you very much! Please contact me via PM. I will be willing to roll on whatever server has the most interest ^_^

Character name:
    Undecided atm, will play either a Guardian or Minstrel.

New York. Would prefer an eastern timezone guild, but will be able to work with just about any timezone.

Playstyle?
    Solo alot, don't mind playing with groups either, hardcore.

MMO games you’ve played?
    WoW, AO, Shadowbane, EQ2, COH/COV. Mostly played WoW and AO, others I have played but not for long.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?
    Lol, seems more like a job interview now. Uh, I'm very creative, fun to play with (at least that what most say), and I'm still very mature with these aspects. I learn how to play stuff quickly. I'm loyal to my guild/kinship, I've only been in a few, and the only reason I don't have one now is because my friends who I've been gaming with for many years are staying in WoW.

What kind of kinship you are looking for?
    Grouping to level, and raiding at endgame. Mature is a must, I don't want to play with a bunch of kids. I had enough of them in the WoW community. Vent and Forums are definitely a must, if you don't have them or don't plan on creating some, please don't bother PMing me.

Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast