We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 23 of 73 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast

LFK Gladden

Hi recruiters,

I'm Looking for a new kin on Gladden. My former kin is a great group of people, but they're all central/west coast time zone. I am as far east as you can get, Atlantic time zone, and miss many events/runs due to the late hour. I'm looking for an eastern/atlantic time zone kin - active in the end game content. I enjoy a mature kin (sorry, but I have my own, older teens and I play for a break and conversation I can relate to) and helping the lowbees with arms and armour while they battle their way up.

I'm a 2 year player with supreme craftsmen in all guilds. I can provide a 65 warden (main, Branard), 65 hunter (Umphrey), 65 champ (Boregard), 65 lm (Adaawerd), 65 guard (Adaagar), 65 Cappie (Sturg) and other lower/mid toons. Everything but a minstrel...I just don't feel the love, you know.

Thanks for your consideration and please send any of my toons a tell in game if interested. I don't mind fellowing up for a trial if you want.

Branard

(aka: Umphrey, Boregard, Adaaroon, Adaagar, Mudstuffin, Muphyn, Adaawerd, Hortence, Sturg)
    Last edited by Kachaki; Nov 15 2010 at 10:24 AM.

Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

character name and race
    rudhar 43 champ (master lvl weaponsmith)
    deldan 23 captin (artisan metalsmith/tailor)
    dollarun 25 hunter (expert woodworker/forestor)
    angrad 26 lore master (master lvl jewler)

Preferred server: arkenstone
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): USA
    Playstyle. group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, end-game, no RP,
    MMO games you’ve played: SWG DAOC WoW
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: team player always willing to help when i can

What kind of kinship you are looking for. mainly people to group with and chat with instance runs questing all that stuff

Name: Salorthain, Man, Lore-Master
    Preferred server(s), if any. Windfola
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Singapore
    Playstyle. : group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, end-game, no RP
    MMO games you’ve played: Vanguard, WOW
    I am a lore master level 21 crafter historian new to this game, need more help, good at crowd control, can help when help is needed
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): looking for a more combat type kinship to do quests instances skirmishes etc...
    recruit me pleaseeee...

Looking for Kin - willing to transfer

Edited: transferring server and found a Kin. Ty for the PMs.
    Last edited by Turkeyspit; Dec 02 2010 at 10:44 AM.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): wargeir, lvl 20 dwarf hunter

Age: 22 (I've very mature, I cant stand gaming with 5 year old kids)

Preferred server(s), if any: I'm new to this game, so needless to say, starting out on Dwarrowdelf didnt seem like a bad idea at the time, now I realize its basically empty and am willing to transfer to another server.

Location: Lets just say I've been a hardcore gamer for as long as I can remember, to the point where I have no set sleep schedule, therefore I play pretty much any time of day.

Playstyle: Since I started out on Dwarrowdelf, I really havent had much choice in playing solo, though I would love to have some group interaction. I consider myself a hardcore gamer (I believe 10-20 hours a day of nonstop gaming classifies as such). Basically once i finish learning the ropes my life will be filled with nothing but combat oriented gameplay, aka skirms and whatnot. My current choice of character is merely a test till i get used to the game, then i'll probably create another character later that will be my main.

MMO games you’ve played: I've only recently gotten into the MMO genre, console gaming has been my strong suit as far back as i can remember. I have been playing Runescape though for the past 5-6 years (yeah i know...). I"ve had a little experience with WoW, but lets just say that was a very negative experience.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I've very loyal to those I work with (note i said "work" not play, I take gaming very seriously). I always play team games whenever I'm in a console mood (CoD, BC2, etc..) and my primary objective is to win the match, not just to get a good personal k/d r. Sometimes that means "taking one for the team" as it were. And sometimes that means pounding our enemies into dust.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: Obviously I'm looking for a combat oriented kin. Maturity and a sense of loyalty are a must. Besides that, I'm game for whatever you can throw at me.

Your name, or character name and race (if known):
    Baralex, Race of Man

Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.):
    Meneldor

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):
    EST (US & Canada)

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):
    Mostly casual. I enjoy crafting and exploring, but during combat I will tank to the best of my ability.

MMO games you’ve played:

Guild Wars (Max level)
    WoW (Not for very long)
    Perfect World
    Vindictus
    Kung Fu Online
    Final Fantasy XIV
    Rohan
    Blood Requiem Online
    Monato Esprit
    A bunch of others

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:

I am often active, and the only reasons why I would be temporary unavailable is because of weekends that I commit to the Army National Guard or I have an exam for college coming up. Other then that, I'm usually completely free to play for as long as I want.

I'm also very supportive and very relaxed. I enjoy socializing more then fighting over who has the better equipment. This does not mean I will not contribute to PvP or skirmishes. I absolutely love PvP and skirmishes and will do them with high motivation.

I often will immediately find anyway to contribute to the kinship, whether it is a small donation or working towards a larger goal.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):

Kinship's that do daily skirmishes and PvP's. The players have no trouble offering assistance to one another. Adults. No ragers, kills the gaming mood. Very sociable.

Your name, or character name and race:
    Ysera, Elf of Rivendell

Location.:
    Currently IA, US but I will be traveling around quite often :"D

Preferred server(s), if any:
    Imladris

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):
    I'm both solo and casual. I like taking my time exploring things I yet not know around LOTRO.

MMO games you’ve played:
    WoW (I hate it, because it spoils the whole great storyline of good ol' Warcraft ="= )
    Fiesta (For a good span of two months, but it was much too childish and girly to my taste)
    A few other Chinese MMO which I could not quite catch the name (_ _")

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:
    Though I do spend a lot of time dwelling the land on my own, but I am always willing to help anybody in need of aid. I am quite interested in crafting, too, but mostly not using them for myself, and randomly give out my craft to people I meet on the way. In other words, I am very free-minded, I like to help people who have not yet known their way around. I like doing skirmishes and always willing to join fellowships of everybody who need my aid.

What kind of kinship you are looking for.:
    I am looking for a kinship which is active and the members are polite to the others. And I strongly dislike the people who insult other races. I was an officer of a kinship, but I quitted because the leader of the kinship was never seen, the old members never show much hostility to the new ones. Of course being in an old and well ordered kinship is what I am looking for, but I am willing to join a new created kinship which satisfies my only two requires above :"D
    Last edited by Karasu.Nei; Nov 29 2010 at 10:09 PM.

Swett is looking for an active Kinship Late-night PST on Arkenstone

Main: Swett, dwarven guardian 45 (atm)
    Alts: Trocho, Totharan, Wilikers
    Sever: Arkenstone
    Times: Late Pacific Coast (4am-11am GMT, 11pm-5am Eastern Standard, 8pm-2am Pacific Coast)
    Style: I enjoy raiding, grouping or soloing. PvP is not my thing. Not very good at RP but have been known to.
    MMOs: EQ, EQII, POTBS, VG, AO, AOC, AC, GW, COH, STO, WoW, among others.

What do you offer kinships?:
    I am an active player during the above stated time. Raid experienced (in other MMOs, just started in LOTRO). Crafter. Happy to aid, assist or otherwise support kinship members.

What kind of kinship you are looking for:
    I am looking for a mature kin that is active in the above time period -- grouping/radiing. Would prefer a kin that interprets mature as wiser with chat not rated NC17.

Thanks for your consideration,
    Swett

Name, Character Name and Race: Ken - Lilias, Race of Elves
    Preferred server: Dwarrowdelf
    Location: Indaian, US. Timezone is not much of a concern right now. I play all hours until further notice
    Playstyle: I do a lot of solo play but I'm looking for a lot of group plays. Raids and the like and whatever else.
    MMO games you’ve played: SWG, Aion, STO, PotBS, EVE, multitudes of F2P mmos.
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm pretty much a Jack of All Trades. I can help out with anything that is needed
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): A mature kinship that doesn't mind a bit of crude humor.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160000000544e7/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Heswald, Race of Man

Dwarrowdelf

GMT London (currently here for a few more months then back in the states) work odd hours so im on at diff times

like PvE, PvP,
    group, but solo if none around. crafting some

MMO games you’ve played:
    Shadowbane
    World War 2 Online
    Darkfall
    Guild Wars
    A bunch of others

I am often active, even when during a work cycle ill get an hour or so a day if I can. Happy to help out fellow members when they need it. Still learning some parts of this game but learning quickly.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):

Mature kinship, ones that are active

Hello,

I am pretty new to this game, and I'm looking for a good beginner's kinship. I live in Seattle, I'm 16 and I'm a casual player of this game. It's hard to say when I'll be on or off but then again that's casual. I mainly play a level 15 guardian solo, but since I am new to this game I'd be willing to try new things. I hope to find a laid back mature kinship of people that could help show me the ropes of the game. I play my main character Torthal on Imaldris usually, although I wouldn't mind transferring worlds or whatever you do (sorry I'm still a bit confused :P). If anybody knows of a kinship like this that is recruiting please contact me in whatever way you can, I don't know how you usually would, sorry :P.

New to the game, gonna check out the free version. Ill be starting soon and was gonna look for a good, friendly kinship to show me around and to group with. Not new to mmo's, 20yo. Will probably be pretty active, ill settle for any server. i like pvp, pve, groups etc. i live in the us, est.

Joemomadan, Elf lvl 40

Elendilmir

CST (US & Canada). Usually on 8-11 CST during the week, and random times on the weekend.

Have been mostly soloing. Love to play in groups, but good ones have been hard to come by. I also craft.

MMO games you’ve played:

Dungeons & Dragons Online
    WoW- until I discovered LOTRO

I am happy to contribute my time and resources as I can. I am always up for grouping on quests/instances. I am never rude and don't chastise people for their character build, what equip they have/don't have, etc. Very determined and will not quit a group, no matter how many times it wipes (unless everyone starts dropping out). A mature player.

A relatively large one that likes to run skirmishes/instances, as well as fellowship quests. Players who are willing to help and be helped. Also, one that is fairly active (where you can find others to group with a few times a week).
    Last edited by Jburg; Dec 15 2010 at 02:42 PM.

Cool Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

character name and info : LEGACYY lvl 6 Champion
    Race:Man
    Preferred Servers: Nimrodel
    Playstyle:Group,PvE,Raids,Casu al

MMO Games I've played:

Guild Wars
    Runes of Magic
    WoW
    Vindictus
    Everquest
    Warhammer Online

Why kinships should be interested in you:
    I am a respectful and love accomplishing challenges and goals.

What do you offer kinships:
    I offer Teamwork during any challenge,Loyalty,Obedience,an d leadership.

What kind of kinship are you looking for:
    I'm looking for a kinship that is strong,active,always ready for an adventure.
    But at the same time give me the feeling that ,i am a part of an organization full of family and friends, that will help me when things get thick.
    Last edited by Kiid-Savage; Dec 15 2010 at 09:31 PM.

//

Name: Jan - Men - Hunter - Level 30
    Server: Dwarrowdelf
    Location/Timezone: Germany, Berlin (GMT +1)
    (that -6 hours to New York which means i play nearly daily from 11am to 6pm NY time)
    Playstyle: Solo, Questing, Skirmisches, RAIDs & RP

I look for a flexible mixed Kinship cause mine somehow get deleted last week.
    I try to search one that i fit in or will create a new one.

//

Arinbor, Human
    The Arkenstone one.. ( Semi- new and not sure of the name ;P)
    North-East Alabama, preferred play time 11pm-3/4pm Local time.
    Casual/Solo/RP
    Runescape, NWN1 RP Servers, Maplestory, HIS (WWII Air-combat), and GuildWars
    I can offer a serious RP player (Couple of the NWNRP Servers were QUITE serious) and a great friend.
    A Kinship of guys and girls who are goodserious RPers but know how to kick back and have a bunch of laughs OOC.

Well, I logged in today to find my Kinship disbanded, so I need a new one. Here's some info about me:

Istarri Sunfire, Level 65 Hobbit Warden
    Real Life Age: 27
    Server: Landroval
    Time Zone/Play times: EST - I tend to play after 5pm on weekdays and any time on the weekends. Actual days varies.
    About me:
    I like to do just about everything. I love skirmishes. I love doing instances. I love to PvP (though I haven't done much in Lotro just yet). I am a collector and a completionist so I like to spend time doing old quests and deeds or festival quests. I enjoy raiding, but I cannot guarantee a large amount of time for it. The only thing I don't do much of is roleplaying.

I have been playing MMOs for about 13-14 years now so I am very well experienced. I consider myself a pretty skilled player. I have had a Lotro account since day 1, but I left for a while and just recently came back in April and picked up a lifetime sub.

I'm looking for a Kinship that likes to explore pretty much all aspects of the game. Also, I need a kinship that is not too strict on playing requirements because I can't guarantee any amount of playtime, especially when I have to go into crunch time at work. I do tend to play fairly often most of the time, but may be absent for periods of time.

Main: Aruthil, race of man champion 23
    Alts: Arros, elf minstrel 17
    Sever: dwarrowdelf, but willing to change
    Times: US central time; online: weekdays, 5pm to 10pm; weekends, 8am to 10pm
    Style: Mostly solo, but only because that's what I'm used to in gaming. Very interested in group activities, crafting, pretty much up for anything.
    MMOs: it's my first time. be gentle.

What do you offer kinships?:
    Crafter, interested in helping others with quests or anything else, and I consider myself to be a mature and courteous player (don't snipe kills or resources, and seem to be one of the few that follow such a code). Also, I am a composer and would like to provide some original pieces for in-game ensembles.

Looking for a group of grown-ups with maturity and respect. Professional composer IRL, would be very interested in a group for musicians, but doesn't have to be.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Aruthil_the_Chorister; Dec 23 2010 at 09:59 AM.

Maivon, level 56 Lore-master

Riddermark

EST

Solo, PVP, RAIDS, end-game

MMO games you’ve played:

WOW
    Age of Conan

Willing to raid often and be an active member in a kinship.

Looking for a kinship that raids for end game items like sets, aswell as enjoys some pvp.

Not yet decided. My main will probably be named neilla when I create her.

Preferred server(s), if any.

Location.
    EST (US & Canada)

Playstyle:
    Primarily social; I like solo play; I've done hard-core raiding in WoW and I'm a good raider but I don't want to get too heavily into raiding this time. PvP is fun, too.

MMO games you’ve played:

Asheron's Call I
    Asherons' Call II
    Dark Ages of Camelot
    Star Wars Galaxies
    City of Heroes
    World of Warcraft

I'm a veteran MMORPG player, and I'm totally a team player. I'm loyal to my guilds (played WoW since beta, I've been in 4 guilds). I've led and founded guilds, I've been an officer in guilds, I've been rank-and-file in guilds. I can lead, I can follow.

What kind of kinship you are looking for.:

I'm looking for a guild with an established, stable group of core players, people I can get to know + hang out with over (hopefully) an extended period.

Now, lets get real

I've been playing MMORPG for a long time; I started with AC-1 a month after it went retail; I was an officer in the 3rd largest monarchy on Leafcull (under Brell, if that means anything to anyone). That was the golden age, when friendship and community meant something.

I've spent a lot of time playing WoW, in various guises, since Beta. In classic I did a moderate amount of raiding (nearly finished BWL); in BC I did a lot of PvP; in WoTLK I led a raiding guild, managed to kill Arthas in 10-man (we were never strong enough to go deep in ICC in our 25-man raids).

I've bailed out of WoW because I've given up on Blizzard's management of the end-game. Don't get me started.. but I'm looking for an environment where you can play the game without having to go hard-core and where the game doesn't narrow down into raiding the same damn dungeon 4x a week for 6 months. I'm not sure what I'll do in LotRO; I might PvP, I might solo; I might do some raiding (I'm pretty good at all of these). Mostly I'm interested in the people and the social environment. I'll do what the community needs, except for committing to a heavy raiding schedule.

Your character name and race (if known): - (willing to start anywhere)
    Preferred server, if any: - (been playing on Vilya for a bit, but I'm not stuck to it)

MMO games you’ve played:
    DDO (loved grouping there)
    Fallen Earth
    a few others (not more then 3-4 months at most for any of them)

Playstyle:
    Mostly casual, not really interested in PvP. Want to do a bit of exploring the world, grouping with others and just having a good time with like-minded others.

Why kinships should be interested in you:
    I have a relaxed style of playing, willing to help others. I try to make some witty comments every now and then (not always succesfull). I don't mind playing solo, but prefer grouping.

Gamewise I would like to do some exploring and working through all the content that's there (no fast leveling for raiding). Crafting will get some attention and maybe some Monster Play too. I think I would like to do the end-raiding as well but don't expect me to adhere to any strict schedule for raiding 3-4 times a week

Relaxed playing style and mature players (not neccesarily minimum age, although it often helps).
    Since I'm Dutch I'm looking for a kinship with many more European players. I will be playing evenings mostly (not everyday) for maybe 2-3 hours at a time.
    Being fun to play with is ofcourse the most important!

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Gildal-(Lvl 24)
    Currently on Riddermark but willing to join any server
    PST - California
    I play a lot of solo while leveling but group when I can. I mostly play PvE. I always raid at endgame but I'm not a hardcore raider.
    MMO games you’ve played: I've played Ultima Online, Ascheron's Call, Aion, World of Warcraft, Everquest and many others.
    I play for the team, for the fun and social benefits. I enjoy helping others.
    I am looking for a mature kinship that doesn't have hardcore rules. I play when I can and I do my best to be there for the kinship but I have a family so I'm mostly available afternoons, evenings and weekends. My schedule changes from time to time.

Please send me a PM if you think your kinship might be a match.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/02204000000202dd3/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Character name and race: Arthaen, Elven Hunter

Preferred server: Crickhollow for now, others later on.

Playstyle: Mostly a solo player, but I enjoy grouping when I have enough time.

MMO games you’ve played: DDO and a handful of others.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: I'm looking for a larger kinship on Crickhollow that I can easily find people to group with any time I'm on. I have a very fluid play schedule due to family, but I'm normally on for about 4-6 hours a day, in about 2 hour stretches.

I like to find help when I need it, and enjoy helping out other people when I can. I prefer a kinship with mature players (age doesn't matter, but respect and maturity level does), as long as they have a sense of humor and know how to have fun. I'm still learning the ins and outs of the game at this point, but I'm a quick learner, so as long as I have the time to spare, I'm planning on getting into skirmishes and raids later on.

Anyway, please send me a PM if I sound like a match for your kinship, as long as you have plenty of kin on all of the time, so that it's easy to group, even if it's 3:00 in the morning!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000050729/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Returning player, I played the free month two years ago, and started again because of it being free. I have a level 7 Guardian on brandywine and looking for a fun kinship to help me out and to enjoy the game.

hi,
    name: i have a lvl 22 captain(immortalprince).this is my first toon actually.
    server:as i have only 1 toon its on brandywine
    playstyle:well...i like soloing but grouping is fun too
    mmo: i have played wow and rom for a few months before
    overall i want to do some grouping to get some fun outta this game and i am not a hardcore player.i want to play and enjoy this game

Page 23 of 73 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast