We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 69 of 73 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 1805

Looking to come back to LOTRO

Hi, my name is Patrick. I used to play back in 2009 but due to not having a decent pc could not play until now. Back then I was in friends of frodo, but sad to say I could not get active which was not fair to them. Now I want to start back into it and need to know should I go on Anor or just pick a normal server. I'm looking for a friendly casual kinship that will help me grow and is active. I'm on the east coast of the US.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000000e7890/01006/signature.png]Selenne[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by PFJMS001 View Post
    Hi, my name is Patrick. I used to play back in 2009 but due to not having a decent pc could not play until now. Back then I was in friends of frodo, but sad to say I could not get active which was not fair to them. Now I want to start back into it and need to know should I go on Anor or just pick a normal server. I'm looking for a friendly casual kinship that will help me grow and is active. I'm on the east coast of the US.
    Anor can be very tricky since it is a Legendary Server. You must be VIP in order to create a character there and you must maintain VIP status in order to keep using it. You can earn certain bonus picture frames and titles if you continue your character there, but you will also have to level through things with a -40% XP debuff at all times. If you are truly casual, then the lowered experience gain and the current level cap being 100 instead of 130 won't be much of an issue for you. Information here: https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Legendary_Server

On the other hand, it is still possible to find stable kinships on other servers. Arkenstone is highly populated and known for the endgame crowd. Landroval is known for their RP community. Of course, Brandywine and Gladden both have a nice supply of interesting folk. Ultimately it is your choice what you want in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by WeirdJedi View Post
    Anor can be very tricky since it is a Legendary Server. You must be VIP in order to create a character there and you must maintain VIP status in order to keep using it. You can earn certain bonus picture frames and titles if you continue your character there, but you will also have to level through things with a -40% XP debuff at all times. If you are truly casual, then the lowered experience gain and the current level cap being 100 instead of 130 won't be much of an issue for you. Information here: https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Legendary_Server

On the other hand, it is still possible to find stable kinships on other servers. Arkenstone is highly populated and known for the endgame crowd. Landroval is known for their RP community. Of course, Brandywine and Gladden both have a nice supply of interesting folk. Ultimately it is your choice what you want in the game.
    Thanks for replying back. I'm not sure If I want to go VIP or not. I currently play WOW, SW: TOR, ESO. It would be helpful If I knew some welcoming kinships, so I would know which server to start on, so I do not waste time on a character I can't transfer.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000000e7890/01006/signature.png]Selenne[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by PFJMS001 View Post
    Thanks for replying back. I'm not sure If I want to go VIP or not. I currently play WOW, SW: TOR, ESO. It would be helpful If I knew some welcoming kinships, so I would know which server to start on, so I do not waste time on a character I can't transfer.
    Hello friend, try crickhollow server, there are many casual kinships there that be happy to welcome you in.. I'm in Friends and Allies, this is a new casual kinship. good luck.

Brandywine Kinship

Hello my names Hayden,
    Im 25, and fairly new to this game, I've played WoW for 4 years or so. I'm in Central time US (OK)
    Honestly I'm just looking for a fun community to really help me get into this game, I love it so far, and its so immersive and the Lore and everything is nuts!
    I play mostly during the evenings because of work.

LF Landroval Kinship

Your name, or character name and race: Trebarion, Man Hunter, 77
    Alts: Treboric, Hobbit Burglar, 68; Terebor, Elf Lore Master, 38
    Preferred server: Landroval
    Playstyle: Slow. Very slow. Like I read the quest dialogue slow. I like solo play and 3-6 man groups, the Epic quest line, Explorer deeds, crafting, and PvMP on both sides.
    LotRO Experience: Lifer since 2007. Formerly on Arkenstone in Middle Earth Warriors; also The Immortals Creep Tribe. I recently returned to the game after a long hiatus and found that my old kinships and friends on Ark are no longer there/active. I thought that a change might be nice so I transferred to Landy.
    MMO games you’ve played: WoW, Guild Wars, SWTOR, TESO
    Why kinships should be interested in you: Maybe I'm being foolish, but I can make it from Grams to Glân Vraig as a chicken!
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: Friendly, laid back, mature, and drama free are the most important qualities that I look for in a kinship. I'm no longer interested in raiding but I am down for other kinds of scheduled events like fellowship runs, instances, skirms, PvMP, etc. A guild with active crafters would be a plus; an active Discord or other comms would be a double plus.
    "I heard that with 2 or 3 people you can solo this." - Seen in a PUG fellowship chat.

Hello! I'm looking for a *BRANDYWINE*guild to get back into LOTRO with. I've played on and off from the beginning of the game, and have characters from lvl 9 to 105. I need to relearn the game! I'm really wanting group play again, something sadly lacking in modern games, at least the group dynamics of the old mmo's.

Characters: Fyndhiel 91 RK, Nimuilwen 105 Htr, Illiriel 78 Grd, Findhiel 57 Chmp, and a smattering of others...
    Server: Brandywine
    Location: USA -- and for a time, Afghanistan - I work shift work, so my schedule changes every month.
    Playstyle: Group play: Dungeons, Raids, etc.
    MMO games I’ve played: EQ, EQ2, LOTRO
    LF: I am looking for a friendly and active Kinship.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Seerjohn (Man)
    Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.): Gladden
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): EST
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): Questing, casual raiding
    MMO games you’ve played: UO, EQ, EQ2, SWTOR, WoW
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: Supportive of team, active in chat
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): Family friendly, organized activities

Currently an officer in a WoW guild that I have been with for over 30 years. Getting tired of WoW however. The guild I am in is family friendly as many of our kids also play. We hold organized activities 4 times each week (two raid days, mythic runs and PvP). I am not a PvP'r, but am active in questing and raiding.

Hi, returning player here, well into my 40s RL. I tried the game for a few months back in 2017-18, had fun, brought my main character to around level 80, but then had to get away. I'm revisiting now, hopefully I'll be able to stay more!

I rolled a new character in Evernight, man Paxbur the lore-master. He's now level 26 and counting. My old ones in Laurelin, I didn't delete them but I felt more like starting fresh as I remembered nothing of what I was supposed to be doing! So it's in Evernight that I expect to be playing and where I'm thinking of joining a kin.

I'm generally quite happy to play solo and quiet, check the wiki for info and guides, learn from mistakes and such - but then there's some content that needs group play. It's better to first look around in the kin before searching for randoms. Also, crafting support would be good. I know most players work on all crafting skills on different alts, but I find it more satisfying if a group collaborate instead, like sharing mats they don't need instead of selling in the AH, lending a hand in a production skill that a team mate doesn't have and such. Thirdly, the occational small talk in the kin chat is good too.

What would I bring in? I would bring no drama, that's for starters! I'd be happy to provide crafting help too. What are you after in a new player?

Note that I would probably be unable to join voice chat due to RL situation. If that's necessary for the kin, well now we know it's better to stay apart .

I am on eastern european time, GMT+2.

Hello

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Wulfy is my main (high elf captain-red), I have two others that I group with, my “primaries” Ceedric (high elf LM), and Rihannsu (elf guardian), those three get all the “goodies”, gear and so on. I have four other level capped toons but I don’t group with them, so they get the landscape/quest gear, and they are also my crafters and grinders for embers, dailies, weeklies and such. Dachef, Diesirae, Dreucilla, and Krysteel.

Age: (some kinships have real life age limits) 21++ ????

Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.): Have been on Arkenstone since I started playing in 2008, not going anywhere else.

Location. (Time zone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): I am Central USA, but I work nights so I’m usually on late afternoons and all through the night on my off-work nights. I usually get two weeknights off during the week and a three-day weekend off every other week.

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): Completionist on at least my main and two primaries, I do solo and group, no RP or PvP. Love grouping and seeing all of the content. Definitely prefer to get everything done on my main first naturally (for deeds and so on), I also try to get everything done on my two primaries as well, with the “lower” four alts getting landscape/quest stuff and doing deeds etc. whenever I have the chance.

MMO games you’ve played: Here is the my first one, I have dabbled a bit in GW2 and some other games like Tomb Raider, Immortals, and such, but I always come back here, been playing steady for the past 12 years and probably will be here until they turn the servers off.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships: Decent enough player, no drama, I know my classes well. I listen to group lead and know my way around most of the instances in the game. I have a top tier guilded crafter in every profession and love to help people. Love to group and try the harder content (I’m pretty decent up to T3 and have completed a LOT of content up to T3) very laid back, extensive knowledge of the game (I’ve been nicknamed Wulfapedia by some smart alecs in my kin, lol).

What kind of kinship you are looking for? (This one is very important for recruiters): Current kinship has been great over the years, casual with a decent raiding core so that’s primarily what I’m looking for, to be part of the group, hang out, have fun, go run a few instances, see the sights and enjoy Middle Earth. Can group most any of my off nights. I’d have to say my “raid” times would be somewhere around 7 pm central to maybe 2 or 3 am central when I’m off work. Feel free to drop me a tell ingame and let's talk.
    Last edited by Findulas; Mar 11 2021 at 04:11 AM.

Looking for Kin as an Inactive Player

My character name on many servers is Xaldox and I am 20 years old. Although I have a level 105ish on Gladden I barely get back onto it because I don't really enjoy very far in the epics past Rohan last I remember. I have a character on Arkenstone as well around level 40. I usually always play a Guardian as the race of Man.

Preferred server(s): Gladden and Arkenstone would be my main go to servers as I am currently levelling my Guard on Arkenstone.

Playstyle: I really enjoy grouping, especially for deeds and side quests, I just always enjoy the game more with friends I can play with from time to time and it is also a lot easier to be active when I look forward to playing with people. I also really enjoy just sitting around and listening to the soundtrack from time to time.

I've dabbled in SWTOR, but I have honestly mostly played LOTRO since 2011 and just got inactive around 2017 because of school.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: I really want to be able to be in a kinship that won't kick me for my inactive stints, I know it's difficult when it comes to managing space, but with school I cannot always be active and on every day, especially when I lose interest in the grinding of this game. I would love to have access to great crafting friends that help with armor and weapons as well as people who just want to do things together instead of soloing.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): ToniBeorn(Beorning) is my main one, also have ShyLostBeorn on Laurelin but I also use other characters on other servers.
    Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.): Gladden, Arkenstone
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Oceania
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): I don't know. I'm very new to this game.
    MMO games you’ve played: SWTOR, Wow
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I am not sure what I can offer a kinship because I'm not an old time player, I'm still learning the game. Am mostly looking for friends to play with/teach me. I can offer someone who is very active in Oceania time zone

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): Smaller, close-knit, friendly towards new people. Willing to teach new players in groups/not abuse them, And not drama-filled. Also non judgemental/open minded
    Last edited by FleecySheepKiwi; Apr 01 2021 at 03:10 AM.

Looking for a friendly, helpful kinship on Landroval

I am a 75 year old player in the USA Mountain Time, I play during the day most everyday.
    I have 32 toons, 6 active now, 5 are low-mid level crafters that I never play, the remainder are basically dormant and subject to being deleted and replaced.
    I'm not an aggressive player I level slowly, I don't particular like the 100+ levels.
    The 6 active players range in level from 40-72.
    I particularly need help with crafting (especially from Level 50 and up). I seem to stall out somewhere between level 60 and up.
    I would like a kin that will run a few group skirmishes and such occasionally.
    I'm not particularly interested in overly organized Kins, I like to play freely,

Please PM Johnchamp if you have a proposal for me.

Thanks,
    Johnchamp

Hi Guys!

Your name, or character name and race (if known): my real name is Francesco, my character name is Lirhon and he is a Elf Minstrel at 12 lvl
    Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.): Laurelin
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Italy
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): I'm casual player, but i love PVE, raids and group.
    MMO games you’ve played: So many, ESO, Swtor, WoW, Aion and many more.
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I always try to lend a hand, I have always played support roles (healer) and I always work hard.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I'm looking for an Italian kinship if possible, but an international one is fine too, as long as you have the patience to teach me, unfortunately I'm new and I would like to learn a lot about this game.

15. Apr 24 2021, 10:33 PM

hello i have played a ton of mmo and have decided to try this one out right now i am on arkenstone server rune master name kitrenia and i am looking for a kinship> I do have discord and i really dont like to solo,

(Brandywine) Looking For Kinship

Names: Krelltherion
    Server: Brandywine
    Characters: Just starting with the Loremaster.
    Playstyle: Dungeons and leveling.
    MMO games we’ve played: Lotro, WoW, Rift, SWTOR, etc.
    LF: Returning after several years and relearning the game. Looking for a friendly and active Kinship that I can relearn the game with.

Thank you.

LFK on Landroval

Tashania, Woman Lore-Master 130

Preferred Server: Landroval

Location: Phoenix, AZ. Mountain Standard Time (MST), doesn't observe Daylight Savings Time. I mostly play afternoons and late at night. for EST this puts me at around 2-4pm and 10pm-5am.

Playstyle: I prefer to always be playing with other people, and hanging out in discord chatting even if I'm just soloing content. I enjoy difficult PvE content of all sizes, and I intend to get my gear caught up and engage in that kind of content. My favorite part of LotRO, however, is PvMP, and any kin focused on that, either creeps or freeps, is going to get preference from me.

MMO games you’ve played: Everquest 1 and 2, WoW, LotRO (obviously), Runescape, ESO, Guild Wars 1 and 2, FFXIV, and many others.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm highly active, especially when I have a fun group of people interested in similar content. I'm easy to get along with and don't mind helping out, within reason.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: I'm looking for a kin that's active in voice chat, easy to get along with, and endgame focused, with several active players and room for a Lore-Master. Ideally, this kin would also be active or interested in PvMP, but that's not a showstopper. I just came back from a several year absence, so I'm still getting caught up, but if the community is solid you can expect me to stay around for a long time.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a01000026980b/signature.png]Hireah[/charsig]

LFK - Arkenstone

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Dennis; Denarann, Race of Man

Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.): Arkenstone

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): AZ, I play some afternoons and late nights on my days off (like all night sometimes)

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): I play by myself if I need to, but enjoy grouping with people for quests, grinding, instances, etc...

MMO games you’ve played: Asheron's Call, Dark Age of Camelot, WoW, Guild Wars 2, SWTOR, Elder Scrolls Online (lots of others that didn't last long)

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I am obviously an adult and do not like drama. My game time is my way to unwind, so I like to keep it fun. I like to help people and take time to answer questions or aid others when I can.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): A kinship that likes to do a lot of things, is willing to answer questions when I can't find it in Google, and has a decent population late at night (AZ time). My current kinship is fine, but they mostly play when I am not on.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffm View Post
    ATTENTION: Kinship Recruiters. This thread is NOT for your advertisements. This thread is for people who are looking. Respect this rule, please. PM those who may be of interest to you.
    Your name, or character name and race (if known): Stryker, Son of Stall, Guardsman of Gondor.
    Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.): Landroval
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Eastern USA
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): Casual... maybe one or two nights a week, mostly leveling and wanting folks to chat with so the game feels less lonesome, but not as crowded as World chat. Also hoping for people in the level 85-95 range that may want to group up, as my main is level 89!
    MMO games you’ve played: LOTRO, SWTOR, WoW
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I am very kind, will take my time to help others, and very skilled in group settings as a tank, healer, or dps.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): one that is accepting of someone who will not be online all the time, and one that has a cool name that will look good with my character who is a Knight of Gondor!
    Proud Founder, member of SoA Beta 2 and MoM Beta, Lifetime Subscription holder.
    Stryker, Son of Stall, Knight of Gondor and Guardian of the Free Peoples of Middle Earth!

Landroval Returning Player

Hello! I'm returning to the game after many years and would love some folks to play with!

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Tricksae
    Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.): Landroval. I'll be online between 7-11pm server time (EST)
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): I'm from the Chicago area, CST
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): At the "old" level cap, I was hardcore into raiding and PvMP. I've got more responsibilities IRL and less time, so I doubt I'll get there quickly. That said, I mostly enjoy the social aspect of MMOs and have always enjoyed crafting and any group content.
    MMO games you’ve played: LOTRO has been the one I have played the longest (2007-2012ish), but I did play SWG up until the NGE (dating myself), and dabbled in ESO and FFXIV over the last few years.
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm social and like to add to the feeling of community in a kinship. I like to give as much back as I get and I want to be a part of a community, not just looking for help / raid spot. I very much enjoyed being an "expert" in the few classes I played. Understanding why meta builds work, and most importantly having fun with off meta (Blue line burg was my favorite MMO experience ever)
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): Active, friendly players that get to know each other. Lots of activity in kin chat or discord. Folks who don't mind helping me get back on my feet (seems a lot has changed, or I just forgot a lot in the last few years!)
    Addrimyr - Champion | Missquish - Weaver | Tricksae - Burglar

Hi there,

My name is Daniel, I'm returning to this game for the umpteenth time to try and actually play my way through!

Playing on Laurelin, I prefer RP, and am a Beorning on this character.

I live in Ireland, so GMT +1, never been in a Kinship before, but would like to RP with more people as well as get help and learn to play the game better.

See you all soon!

Two looking to join The Light of Telperion kinship, recommended by Borgiol

My info: Caitira level 24 elf hunter. 62 years old. Brandywine server. CST in the U.S.. Casual player. Played LOTRO for a couple of years back in 2007 and also have played ESO
    extensively.

Other player is Laazaruslong dwarf champion, also lvl 24, same server and timezone, casual player as well. Has played WoW for some time. He is my nephew and is 40.

Borgiol helped us last night with Weathertop and told us about the kinship and said to tell Gravildor he recommeded us. Thank you.

24. Jun 10 2021, 08:39 PM

Character name/race (if known): Undetermined atm.
    Preferred server: English Speaking ones, no other preference
    Location: EST however I can be around for any tz within reason.
    Playstyle: For LotRO I am used to being Solo PVE but I am open to learning more ways to play.
    MMO games you’ve played: Eve Online, Warhammer Online, EverQuest, Star Wars Galaxies
    What do you offer kinships?: I'm very active on discord, social, and like to work well with others.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: I'm looking to get really into this game, and explore it.

Greetings,

I am thinking of returning. I never got too far into LotRO due to my friends leaving the game too soon. I never explored the option to be in an another Kinship and I would like to explore that. My favorite class was the Warden but I am flexible. I am looking for a group to socialize with, even if we cannot always be together in game. I want to have fun and feel part of something again when it comes to this MMO. I am not against a roleplaying kinship but it is not required. I just want to feel involved.

~ Sulabri

26. Jul 12 2021, 11:36 AM

Character name/race (if known): Benenhausen (level 125 Hobbit guardian)
    Preferred server: Currently Laurelin, prefer to stay
    Playstyle: 12 years running this one character on solo PVE; previously long term member of a kin who have sadly fallen away. Love taking time away from the epic storyline to retreat back into the shire; pull out a pipe and lick my wounds while the rain comes down over Hobbiton, Michel Delving etc.
    MMO games you’ve played: LOTRO, that's it
    What do you offer kinships?: I'm very willing to help with crafting and fellowship quests. Keen to help out with raids although inexperienced.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: Looking for similar age players to level up with and help each other out, in game respect for the world, lore and all creatures and creeds within it, and respect for other players appreciation of the same.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): David
    Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.): Any
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): EST
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): Everything except hardcore and time-limited
    MMO games you’ve played: WoW, Rift, SWtoR just to name a few

Returning to the game and would be creating something new. If at all possible I'd like to find a leveling group or kinship that try to stick to a leveling schedule. Most of all I like to be social so it would be nice if the group or kinship were the same. I'd be willing to play on any server as right now I'm just playing around on Treebeard at the moment.
    You can reach me via Discord at ThatGinger#3403

Page 69 of 73 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 LastLast