We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 70 of 73 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 1805

LF Arkenstone Kinship of Older Players

I've been playing off and on for 13 years now, mostly as VIP, and have recently returned. I'm seeking an active kinship of older players with a casual play style and a friendly manner. I mostly play solo but like small-group instances as well (no raiding at this point).

Character Name: Pick one; I have 16 on Arkenstone, the highest is a level 100 Captain, Makmorn; but TBH, I prefer dwarf toons
    Age: Older than dirt (as in retired and able to play any time I want, mostly)
    Play Style: Casual; I like to explore and grind at my own pace, but am willing to help out with group stuff too; I'm also working up all my crafters
    Other Games I've Played: Many MMOs, starting with the ASCII text MUD Medievia back in 1989 and then EQ/EQ2 for around seven years and WoW for several years after that
    Hours of Play: Eastern US, pretty much any time, day or night
    What I Want in a Kinship: Lively social interaction (more than one or two people on at a time) and intelligent, organized leadership.
    What I Can Bring to a Kinship: Loads of experience, love of the lore and a slightly twisted sense of humor

I have Discord
    Last edited by Artegall; Jul 28 2021 at 09:03 AM.
    Hamlet was right . . . but so was P.T. Barnum!

LF an Australian-based kinship

I've started playing again properly for the first time since the days of Rohan where I mained an RK on Vilya in the kinship Nocturnal. Since then been playing on & off without really doing any end-game/group content.

Server: Arkenstone

Character name: Main character is Narnellas (H.Elf Mini) who I just levelled to 130 about a month ago. I do have a couple others at 100+ including my RK from Vilya which I have been working on but my hope is to find a regular group to heal for and hopefully looking to take up tanking as well eventually.

Play Style: Pretty much only been running solo but I'm trying to ease into group instances now that I'm getting more familiar with what to do at endgame and I'd prefer to do that with a kinship I can regularly play with and enjoy hanging out in-game.

MMO games you've played: WoW and GW2

What kind of kinship you are looking for: Don't like taking the game too seriously so any kinship that likes to keep a more laid-back atmosphere where people group up and run around together to help eachother out I'd love to take part if you'll have me as I always enjoyed grouping up on a raid night and hanging out for a few hours. I do have discord and Teamspeak (if that's still a thing) plus a working mic as well.

If any recruiters see this feel free to send a PM my way if you have questions etc. otherwise I'm on most nights as well.
    Cheers

We are Looking for an Arkenstone Kinship

Name: Teemoo (Hunter Lvl 64) Breblo (Guardian Lvl 64)
    Playstyle: always playing together as a duo
    We are looking for a kinship were we can find people with the same level as ours for raiding Moria etc. We would love to get some friends for raiding and farming Instances. Of course a german Kinship would be perfect, but speaking english isnt a problem eather (Discord or Chat). See you soon

Greetings Teemo Oettinger

[Brandywine] Looking for a kin

Hello, I'm a long time MMO player (played & raided in most games), restarting after a lengthy absence. I've been back for a short time now leveling alone & I'd like to find a kin to run group content with, as I am starting to creep up in levels (almost lv80 hunter). I'm looking for a 18+ (adult) kin, based in BRANDYWINE that is active & social, preferably with voice. I'm in the EST, play every day, I'm VIP & own all the content.

I'm not looking for a rp / pvp or any sort of religion or family based kin. I just want to be able to hang out with like minded adults & enjoy the game. Not interested in spam invite / bigoted / elitist kins.

If you have a kin that you feel would be a good fit, please contact me & we can talk.

Thanks =)
    Last edited by Tinkerspell; Aug 14 2021 at 11:35 PM.

5. Aug 20 2021, 04:41 PM

hiya~ long time tolkien fan and gamer jumping into LotRO for the first time! no one else ik plays this game(or wants to), so looking to join a nice kinship so the experience isn't so lonely.

Character name and server: a few but i've been trying to level my "main" 33 hobbit hunter Thilba on Shadowfax. i have a 22 elf champ Meletheldi here as well. i've always been into healing so i'll level up my minstrel Sapphic some day.
    Age and location: early 30s, Texas
    Play Style: i'm super new to the game and prefer doing things solo for now.
    MMO games you've played: haven't played an MMO since Fiesta Online like a decade ago lmao.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: the most important thing for me is that the kinship has LGBTQ+ players / is LGBTQ+ friendly with a casual, helpful, and low pressure environment.
    Last edited by seventeen; Aug 21 2021 at 04:55 PM.

LF kin from Laurelin

Surumiel et al., elf and hobbitses from level 30 to 120 atm.
    Laurelin
    European times suit me
    I am playing solo now, used to do fellowships and even some raids
    I played a lot in olden times, then had a break of several years and now came back to a changed world. Loyal but not very good in organizing stuff, jogging happily along. Playing a lot again, so happy to help others.
    I am looking for a smallish but active kinship (all my old kins are mainly dead) with gentle mature atmosphere, no hc requirements. I would like to do some group content again.

New Player Ark/Gladden/Brandy?

Your name, or character name and race: Graerod - Arkenstone but I'm willing to go to a new server for the right Kin

Preferred server(s): I was looking at Ark/Gladden/Brandy based on the information I received from the LOTRO Discord and the population tracking website. (Though I am open to possible EU servers as well because of my schedule).

Location: EST is the timezone I'm in. Due to my schedule I can really only play during the week around 2PM - 6PM EST so I'd prefer to be in a Kinship active around these times or on a server that has peak population around these times. I can play later during the weekends but I generally play early mornings - afternoon and sometimes into the late evening.

Playstyle: I enjoy grouping and end-game content. I like collecting different things, raiding, and dungeons. I understand that a lot of people are at end-game so I'm fine with leveling solo for the most part but a kinship that also has active alts at lower levels is a big plus.

MMO games you’ve played: WoW, ESO, RS, SW:G, FFXIV -- these are the ones I've dedicated a lot of time to though I have played more

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I really enjoy interacting with the community I become a part of. Socializing is what keeps me active in a game more-so than content.

What kind of kinship you are looking for?: I'm looking for a kinship that is active around my times that is fine with helping a newbie learn the ropes. I've played LOTRO before but I've never really stuck with it because I never found an active community. I don't really care for minmaxing but I am interested in learning how to better my toon and would love to run end-game content once I get there. I am a bit of an altoholic, or at least I can be, so a kinship that is fine with me taking my time to end-game would be preferable. Though once I do find the class I click with the most I may spend a lot of time on it getting to end-game faster.
    Last edited by Graey_Hamm; Sep 05 2021 at 04:26 PM.

Your name, or character name and race: Skodiak, Human
    Preferred server(s): Gladden
    Playstyle: Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, crafter. I kinda go with flow honestly.
    MMO games you’ve played: Regnum, Black Desert, Runescape.
    Why kinships should be interested in you. What do you offer kinships?: I mean, I kinda just hope for a kin that is fun and accepts me for who I am. I can be very supportive if needed, and I'm always game to lend a hand.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: A kinship that is supportive of new players and old players just the same. It would be nice to have a team of people that care for one another and are just there to have fun, since this is a game and all that xD.

Arkenstone Player Looking for a Kin

Hey everyone! I'm a casual player who's been on Arkenstone for close to 3 years now, playing a variety of lower level toons. I'm looking for a friendly kinship willing to take my level 30ish Dwarf Champ. I'm a college student, but hoping to find a kinship with mature players.

Character name and race: Sokilvar is a Dwarf Champion

Background: College student

Location: UTC + 2:00, but I tend to play late evening, which lines up with the late afternoon/early evening in a lot of North America.

Playstyle: I'm a pretty casual player. Most of the time I stick to landscape content, but I enjoy skirmishes and instances when I can find or get a group together.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm a reliable, friendly person that enjoys helping others. I enjoy crafting as well, and would be happy to help out by providing materials and crafted armour.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I'm looking for a kin that accepts casual players, even if they're not highly levelled. My ideal kin would be one that's friendly, mature, at least decently active (which likely means a larger kin?), and well-established (or if they're new, I would like it to be organized). Since I'm an active craftsman a kinhouse would certainly be nice, but that's a fairly small consideration.

I am on Discord as well, though I try to limit the time I spend on there.
    Arkenstone player. Tinethrum (Man Captain), Sokilvar (Dwarf Champion), and Scuthlo (Hobbit Burglar).

Zorse - Landroval - Looking for Kin

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Zorse (Champ/man) - Level 117 at time of post
    Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.): Landroval
    Playstyle: Solo, Group, PvE, Casual, End-game
    MMO games you’ve played: LOTRO
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: Team Player
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: Medium-Large Kin, with active players in my time zone.
    Last edited by TheHealthCare; Sep 19 2021 at 07:58 PM.

Hey guys! Been on and off with LOTRO since 2011 (That's when my account was made!)
    But don't let that confuse you, I am in no way a veteran! I don't remember anything about LOTRO AND I just suck at video games overall.
    So, I'm a casual player and just love to lay back and relax and just have a good time with others, I want to make friends and form close bonds with others, I want to be in a part of a really friendly kinship!
    I'm going to start being super active on LOTRO and play a lot with 6 of the expansions being 99 points I recently got and also subbed for VIP! So please, recruit me, I'm very loyal, sweet, kind, and friendly!

My Discord name is Addison#7949 if you decide that you think I'd be a good fit.
    And don't worry about how long ago my post was. If you see a month from now even, add me still.
    I'll always have my Discord available.

One more thing I'd like to put down, I'm from the USA EST timezone. But, my schedule is all over the place and I play very weird late-night hours. Like 1am+ EST.
    Or I can play morning/afternoon as well. And sometimes I'm off during the night and can play then too. Just never know what my weekly schedule is like. My schedule isn't fixed. Sorry!

Character name and race/class: Seraddi Elf/Hunter (And I will be making more characters down the road too with different race/class!)

A little about me: I'm an introvert who's always in my room, no friends in real life, just biding my time over video games and TV shows/movies. I do work in a cafe/bar at a volleyball club and love my job!

Server: Gladden

Why you should pick me?: Because I am a very friendly player, I love to help others out once after I become more knowledgeable with LOTRO, I love running group activities and love playing with others,
    when I get to know you guys, I'm a social chatterbox and really love to be your guys friend, if you're into close-knit family type kinships where everybody is close to each other, I'm your guy!

But yeah, add me on Discord! I'm always on it. Add me even if you see this 1-3 months+ from now! I won't change my Discord name

I really want to find a friendly kinship on Gladden!

I'm just getting back into the game after a veeeeeeeery long absence and am hoping to find myself an RP-focused community to hang out with!

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Nessime, elven minstrel, with plans to make more
    Preferred server(s), if any: Currently on Landroval, but willing to switch for the right kinship
    Playstyle: RP-heavy, solo/PvE with occasional groups for harder levels and raids, but mostly I'm a Filthy Casual and just in it for the lore
    MMO games you’ve played: SWTOR and this one would be the main ones
    Why kinships should be interested in you: For RP purposes? In addition to 10+ years of experience and a solid imagination, I bring both a deep knowledge of and love for the lore of Middle Earth (i.e. my elven character has a Quenya name, which is On Purpose and For Backstory Reasons) and an absolute willingness to look at canon and go "nah, that's stupid, what if we do this other thing instead". For gameplay reasons? I am a reasonably competent and friendly player who's always willing to help people out, whether that's providing support or a second sword in a fight or attracting every single enemy in the area and running around getting my butt kicked while the rest of y'all do whatever you need to get done.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: As mentioned, something RP-heavy! I'd like somewhere that's generally friendly, and a group that's faithful to the legendarium, but like... in a women- and lgbtq-friendly sort of way, you know? Some place where I can say "this is my new ranger, she's a gay disaster" and nobody's gonna be weird about that.

Red face Returning player looking for a fresh start / kin

Character name and race:
    Because I am not sure which server I will be playing on, I would first like to find a kinship first before creating a new toon. It shouldn't take long to reach level 20 (3-4 hours).

Preferred server:
    It depends on which sever the kin is playing on. I am willing to play on any of the servers.

Playstyle:
    I really enjoy doing 3- and 6-man content, Raids, or just grouping up to complete quests and deeds. I don’t mind completing quests and deeds solo or in groups. I enjoy all levels of the game, plus crafting.

Why a kinship should be interested in recruiting me?

I enjoy giving and receiving gameplay advice. Always looking for ways to improve my toon(s) and helping other kin members to improve their toon(s).

What kind of kinship am I looking for?
    I am not totally hardcore, but I would like to find a kin that enjoys learning the content and explores the game to its fullest. Not just hurry up and reach the end game content. I enjoy playing with others that find Discord as being an important tool to use, especially when grouping in fellowships.

ARKENSTONE Hunter, guardian, captain, burg

Names: Raxxis, skarrzz, kreyiss, unholyhel
    Characters: Hunter, Guardian, Burglar, Captain
    Playstyle: Leveling alts and end game content
    MMO games we’ve played: Lotro, WoW, Rift, SWTOR, etc.
    LF: active kinship that runs endgame content on a regular basis.
    Just came back from a couple year break n looking to get back into the raids n see the new ones

Thank you.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000001cd389/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Greetings,
    14 years after release I suddenly felt like this was a good time to try Lotro hoping there are some friendly people to show me the ropes and humour my while I ramble.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Milanthelion, Man, Captain
    Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.): Evernight
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): EU
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): Utterly new to the game, just looking to have fun in a slightly more than casual way. Between children and a job, hardly able to play constantly.
    MMO games you’ve played: WoW, Rift, Swtor, FF14, Aion, Guildwars 1&2, PSO, Age of Conan
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm mature in an immature way, helpful and have been told (by my wife and mom) that I'm occasionally funny.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): Friendly, mature and not too hardcore.
    Last edited by Kirk-Duyt; Oct 17 2021 at 02:18 PM.

Looking for a kinship.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffm View Post
    ATTENTION: Kinship Recruiters. This thread is NOT for your advertisements. This thread is for people who are looking. Respect this rule, please. PM those who may be of interest to you.

Use this thread if you are undecided on a kinship (guild) or are confused by how many there are and what server to choose.

I encourage you to post sufficient information about yourself so that recruiters will know if they are interested in you or not.

For example:

Your name, or character name and race (if known):
    Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.):
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):
    MMO games you’ve played:
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):
    Hello,

my character name is Arafoldar and I am human (Level 33).
    Prefered server is landroval.
    Location lone lands.
    Playstyle diversified.
    I am interested in kinships because I would like to interact and play with other people/players

Looking for a casual Kinship

Hi, My name is Sneaqs.
    I am old (51)
    I am on Arkenstone
    I am on EST and I usually play at night
    I do play solo, But I would like to adventure with a group or just a few people.
    I have played a few MMO's, GW2 for a few years, ESO, WOW but my love is LOTRO which I played for 6 years straight as a VIP.
    I am a returning player (FTP), However I have all of the content up to and including Mordor. I have 3 level 100 Characters, a LM, RK and Mini, I have a level 61 Champion, level 81 Burg, Level 51 Beorning, and level 31 Hunter.
    I used to belong to a very large Kinship Roxxi Manor, they are no longer around. I was an officer in that clan for many years.
    I am looking for a clan that I can relearn all the changes that have happened in Lotro. There is soooo much I have forgotten. I am looking for a casual clan to have fun. I play this game to relieve stress. I am a corrections officer,
    this fantasy world helps me escape the real world stuff I deal with everyday. I hope there is a clan out there that has a few people that would just like to share an adventure once in a while. Thanks

LF late night / weekend UK kinships to run instances / raids

Your name:Gary

Preferred server: Evernight

Playstyle: Solo up to now but looking for group play

MMO games you’ve played: Runescape > LOTRO > SWTOR > GW2 > LOTRO

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I started playing Lotro when it launched, levelled every class up to max (65) then dropped off to go with my guild to SWTOR. We raided up to that level and my main was fully kitted out at that point. I carried on solo until my Hunter main's playstyle was ruined by skill trees (I was in the Helm's Deep beta and bailed before it released). I came back with a new account on Steam (gave the previous account away) when max level was 115 and slowly levelled until the War of Three Peaks expansion when I got fully back into it. I have a Hunter (Main), Burg and Loremaster at 130 who are as geared up as they can be through solo play (I'm up to speed on the new LI system) plus a bunch of alts that are fully maxed and guilded for crafting in every profession. I'm limited by my availabilty (see below) but am always happy to jump in and help someone with an instance / elite kill / craft or whatever. Given that I have only solo'd up to this point, I may be missing some instance unlocks, so bear that in mind.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: I work evening shifts so I don't get home till 11pm ish ( 10pm on Fridays) - UK time, then I'm available to play through to 2-3am and also all through weekends (I only work Mon-Fri) . I'm looking for a kinship that are happy to take on someone who knows HOW to raid, but needs bringing up to speed on the current state of play instance-wise. I'm not looking for a kin that uses DPS meters and wants to do speed runs, I want something more laid back than that.

looking for active kinship treebeard / new player / minstril-high elf

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Sotirios in game
    Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.): Tree beard
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): NA east coast
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): coming from wow and ff14, I just finished raiding in wow TBC. I am open to group play and solo to finish the MSQ. I joined here to enjoy the beginning of the game, instead of getting lost in the advanced game servers.
    MMO games you’ve played: I have tried and played the majority of the MMO RPGs, wow, ff14, gw2, runscape, ESO, swtor
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I am a consistent player , I am friendly and mature, no drama, very cooperative and open to suggestions.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I like to feel the presence of co-players enjoying the game together. I like to participate in group content, dungeons or raids. Also, as a new player , I feel kinships is the best way to learn the game

thank you all

ST

Looking for a kingship in Arkenstone AUS

MY Main Toons name is Eradainn he is a human hunter level 116.
    I play on Arkenstone and have many ALT toons.
    Im 22 l live in Australia time zone AWST. I've had this game for 9 years and I'm coming back after a 2 year break.
    I'm looking for a decently active kingship that's active during the afternoon AWST time.

22. Dec 30 2021, 04:19 PM

Old person and Player returning after many many years

On Crickhollow just started playing again.

Looking for a Kinship that is ok with me leveling a bit slow as I enjoy the game.

ATM A Brawler around 14th.

Named Kabgul
    Stout Axe

Fun Gaming All

Red face Looking for friends!

Hi! My name is Susanne (pronouns she/her) I am 24 years old and I play on Landroval as Swanthistle, a human loremaster.
    I am on the east coast in the United States so my clock is set on the eastern timezone.
    I'm a returning player and used to play on the Vilya server! I haven't really been able to experience any content past Moria (yay ADHD and creating too many alts) but I am very excited to be starting with this new character and hope to make it to end game. As of right this second I am currently at level 21 with her. I am a super casual and laid back player and I'm just really trying to soak in all the lovely content that LOTRO has. I would love to learn how to play group content in the future (especially having chosen a support class) but most of my experience with the game is in landscape and solo content. I am also really trying to give this crafting thing a go! I am mostly online in the evenings most days. At the very least I am online once a week, but usually a whole lot more.
    A little about me personally;
    I am queer (pansexual) so please please please if this is by any means an issue don't invite me to your kinship.
    That being said, I am an EMT by profession and volunteer firefighter (hopefully going career soon! fingers crossed). I also ride and train horses on the side! I grew up around them and absolutely adore all things equestrian, so if you ever want to talk horses send me a pm! When I have free time and I'm not playing LOTRO I love to read and embroider.
    I've played several other MMOs such as ESO, SWTOR, GW2, and Runescape; but I ALWAYS come back to LOTRO! I've been playing on and off again since 2011 and I just love the art style and how it immerses you into Middle Earth while staying mostly true to lore.
    Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post! I look forward to meeting all you lovely people!

Server: Gladden
    Name or character name: Aluyenia (have several low ALT's)
    Age: 65 (Yep, twice retired, both Military and Civilian)

Playstyle: Play style mostly Solo, but that was to learn the class(es) and enjoy the game. Now looking to learn small/large group activities

MMO games you’ve played: EverQuest, ESO, FFXI, WOW, SWG

I'm a casual gamer, pretty much on everyday as time permits. I'm retired but pretty busy in real life so mostly been a solo player as I control my availability. I hit 140 on my main and tried a few dailies and discovered I need to learn to group/play fellowships to progress my playing style. Sometimes I can be on for a few hours but other times just a few minutes before I have to log. I started this game few months back after MANY years away (I only played a few months and quit originally) but came back and really enjoy the story lines and different paths to achieve something fun, so I solo'd almost 100% on my Minstrel (DPS) so I could learn the class and mechanics and find what I like best (still searching).

Looking for a Kinship that is social, low key and casual but has players on throughout the day (I don't play evenings, mostly mornings and afternoons EST). I'm easy going, hate drama and such, though cursing/bad language isn't an issue. Would like to do dailies and Instances with a few folks each day who can provide inputs and changes to how I play and also understands when I have to log for real life. I like playing a Healer but would need some guidance in that area, so my toons are all currently DPS focused.
    Last edited by Zhats; Jan 28 2022 at 05:33 PM.

I've played this game off and on since the beta days and am really getting back into it. Looking for a Kinship on Brandywine. I'm a semi-casual player but looking to craft, and do instances and groups and content that I haven't been able todo. My playtime is typically evenings/early morning PST (GMT -8) Currently playing a Hunter main but also have captain and looking at playing the brawler.

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):US Pacific
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): Solor, Group, PvE, End-Game, Crafting
    MMO games you’ve played: Almost all of them (Eve, DDO, Rift, LotRO, SWToR, Galaxies, Everquest 1 and 2, Asherons Call, New World, Archage, GW, GW2, DAoC)
    Last edited by Kerensky18; Feb 10 2022 at 01:48 PM.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Wulfswich (champ lvl140), Lavendarmyst (mini lvl132), Ranthvelas (RK lvl126), Acornbutter (hunter lvl120), Jeaniel (LM lvl105), Tuen (Cappy lvl102) and several other low level alts
    Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.): Arkenstone
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): I usually play between 9:30pm and 2am CST during the week and most of the day during the weekends.
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): I'm more casual but I do enjoy running instances and raids. I've not raided with my Champ but have with both my RK and LM when the cap was 100. I love helping with deeds and completionists.
    MMO games you’ve played: RDR2, ESO, Neverwinter and FFIV
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I enjoy helping people, am easy to get along with and I am reliable. I play most evenings when I get home from work for a few hours to unwind. I also have several characters that are close to cap and would like to see what end game raids look like. I also really enjoy the lower level instances, Carn Dum, Rift and all of the Moria Instances are a blast. I would love to get the Black Goat on more than just my LM. I've been playing for almost 10 years and am just coming off a 6 month break. I have all expansions and am VIP. I am not the greatest player but I try hard, listen to instructions and like to have fun.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): An active kin that doesn't mind I have so many alts I'd also like one that is not solely focused on End game, as I stated above, I enjoy the mid game instances too and would like a kin that enjoys to run them just for fun. I've been in several kins recently that said they were active to find out it's only one or two people. I'd like to see people on no matter when I log in if possible.

Page 70 of 73 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 LastLast