We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Re: Jeweller Recipes

Added the recipes posted by CandissD. Thanks!

Thanks! Just an FYI but all of the single-use amulet recipes I have learned have no mastery items and no crit result. In the screens above you see the mastery options tab is greyed out. I'm a GM Jeweller so if there were something there, that tab should be enabled. Unless it's a bug?

All of the amulets I have made have the crit naming window pop up once you make it so I am just assuming that the item itself is already considered a crit or special item and there is no other version available. Hope that makes sense If anyone else has differing info, please share it. I will check again when I get home as I still have those recipes.

Edit: Checked and the above is correct. The mastery tab is unavailable for these items entirely.
    Last edited by Doronlas; Nov 21 2007 at 05:47 PM.
    O Elvenking! … Merry be the Greenwood while the world is yet young and merry be all your folk!

I've been putting together a fansite that includes recipes. The site shows not only the items needed to craft each item, but also the result as they are seen in the game.

Check it out at http://www.lotroalliance.com/recipes.php Click on the Jeweller tab to see the recipes by tier!

Hey everyone,

So the Lorebook entries now show item effects! Woot!

That pretty well makes this list obsolete. Does anyone want to see me continue to update it?

Thumbs up Re: Jeweller Recipes

Well, I'm new to Jewelcrafting, but to be honest I find your list *so* much more helpful than the Lorebook. While the Lorebook has pretty pictures, your list is easier to navigate. Plus, I can quickly scan by usable level, and see which recipes I need for my guys without having to wade through every entry in the Lorebook (which is quite slow, by the way!)

Anyway, I know these lists are often very time consuming to maintain, but I've really appreciated all the work everyone has done. For my time, the list here is just more efficient and effective than the Lorebook is currently. I guess I just prefer a nice text list where I can get alot of information at once, rather than fancy pages with one recipe per page. Therefore I wouldn't say the list is obsolete. It may contain the same information as the Lorebook, but it's *by far* easier to use!

Thanks again to everyone for this list!

rushl

I think I've got them all made.

:(

Oh, drat, it won't load up..says page cannot be found. I was so wanting to check this out, any way you can update it? sounds so awesome...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6