We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Weaponsmithing Recipes

im master artisan weaponsmith atm, and i have tried everything talk to everysingle weaponsmiths, look over AH...but seem theres no other receip for lev 34 35 weapon in that tier except single use receip.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kol View Post
    Near the end of Closed Beta there was a shift in the levels of most crafting items. I haven't gotten back to that tier (so close... darn expensive vendors) to confirm the new changes and until now, no one else had posted anything. Thanks for the info. So both dwarf and westernesse are 31? That seems strange. Is there another set of recipes that are higher level in that tier now?

Quote Originally Posted by Potvin View Post
    Kol:

any chance you can include the spawn names, and perhaps general locations, of where critical success items can be found?

Outside of dirty neekerbreeker eyes, I'm not sure where anything else can be found.
    This site is king!

http://www.axiomfiles.com/Files/138938/mastery.html

Polished Westernesse weapons (single use) are lvl 35. My Polished Westernesse Sword also has a green aura on it, which flares at the tip periodically. Shame it drags in the ground when i run around (dwarf) so you can't always see the flare when its sheathed.

I think the missing weapons for artisan are crit versions. If i recall the 35 swords become 37 when crit'd. I'll check when i get home as this is from memory.

Dwarf Craft, Forged Dwarf Craft, and Westernesse non crit items are all level 31. Crit Westernesse items are level 35. The others remain level 31.

Polished Westernesse Weapons are level 35, critting them does nothing but change the name, they maintain the exact same stats, model (which is the same model as a bronze weapon..), and dps.

Hello. So this is all that we can make as a weaponsmith, or am I missing a tier? This just seems to be a little lame if thats all, and I would definately consider rechoosing my profession if thats so.

There is one tier beyond what is listed here.

Do you need to actually physically posess the recipe for said items to make them in game? Or if I just refer to this guide and have the compenents, can i make the items?

Is any of this data good? last edit is more than a month ago..

Quote Originally Posted by selltekk View Post
    Do you need to actually physically posess the recipe for said items to make them in game? Or if I just refer to this guide and have the compenents, can i make the items?
    You have to have the recipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkehawk View Post
    Is any of this data good? last edit is more than a month ago..
    That just means I got it right the first time... :P

I just compared a few samples from each tier to the information in the Lorebook and it matches exactly, so I'd say it is still current and accurate.

For tier 5
    lev 42 weapon
    -forged elven steel sword 36-52 common speed: 2.0 22.1dps +12 vital 1% parry
    need: 6x elven steel ingot 3x ancient steel ingot 3x ancient ingot 1x exceptional hide
    -forged elven steel mace 41-61 common speed 2.3 22.1dps +12vital 1%parry small chance to stun
    need: 3x elven steel ingot 9x ancient ingot 1x exceptional hide +50s
    -forged elven steel axe 45-61 common speed 2.4 22.1dps +12 might 1%parry chance
    need: 9x elven steel ingot 3x ancient steel ingot 1xexceptional hide
    -forged elven steel halberd 61-101 common speed 3.2 25.2dps +24agi 2%parry chance
    need: 6x elven ingot 6x ancient iron ingot +50s
    -forged elven steel great sword 58-83 common speed 2.8 25.2dps +24might 2%parry
    need: 6x elven blade 12x ancient iron ingot 1x exceptional hide

lev 47 legendary weapons (crit version)
    -Precise ancient steel sword 43-61 light speed:2.0 25.9dps +84 power 1.0 power regen in combat
    need: 6x ancient steel ingot 3x elven ingot 1x exceptional hide
    -Precise ancient steel dagger 38-50 light speed: 1.7 25.9dps +84power 13agi 1%crit from auto
    need: same as above
    -Precise ancient steel great sword 68-97 light 29.6dps +28vital +168morale
    need: same as above
    -Precise ancient steel axe 53-72 light speed: 2.4 25.9dps +1%parry chance 1.0 power regen sub 26armour
    need: 9x ancient steel ingot

bump, hate browsing the whole forum to find threads like these.
    Apista - Champion of Firefoot
    Grand Master Metalsmith

I hate to do this to you after all your work, but the Lorebook has most, if not all, of these recipes...

Lorebook - Weaponsmith Recipes

Lorebook - All Crafting Recipes

Quote Originally Posted by SunDune View Post
    I hate to do this to you after all your work, but the Lorebook has most, if not all, of these recipes...
    Darn those devs for being helpful!!!

Hopefully the Lorebook has all the recipes! Otherwise I might have some extra recipes that aren't current anymore on my lists.

The lorebook has definitely dulled my interest in compiling this list. Right now about the only thing that my list has going for it is that the Lorebook currently doesn't include any information about what additional effect weapons have on them (like +might, chance to stun, etc) but I'm sure that will be added soon.

Please don't stop keeping this current.

The lorebook format is awful like most overlinked web info.

Thanks for all your work and please keep it up,

Buck

I find recipies all of the time while I'm out soloing I would say on average about 4-6 every time I play. Unfortunately out of all the recipies I've found I've only found 2 that were usable for a weaponsmith. So if anyone has a list or could point in the direction of where to find most of the dropped recipies of any level it would be greatly appreciated.

You get recipes from Humanoids. I've found lots of tier 1 recipes from Brigands in Bree-land, tier 2 recipes from half-orcs and goblins in Lonelands, and Tier 3 recipes from half-orcs/goblins in North Downs. As for whether they're weaponsmithing - they're all on the luck of the draw. AH them or sell them otherwise if you can't use them, and usually you can buy the ones you want
    Windfola Server - Proud member of The Misunderstood kinship
    Aylric (short, beardless Minstrel of the Stoors)
    Bohklain (Hunter from the Lonely Mountain)
    Wulfgren (Champion of the Race of Men)

I guess thats the issue then I get them all of the time from humaniods I'm just really unlucky when it comes to getting them to drop weaponsmith ones

Looking for the stats on the best of for each weapon type. I’m talking about the one time use recipes, requiring a named drop, crit version, and also the components required to make it.

Personally most of all interested in Dagger, Mace, and Sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Sawip View Post
    Looking for the stats on the best of for each weapon type. I’m talking about the one time use recipes, requiring a named drop, crit version, and also the components required to make it.

Personally most of all interested in Dagger, Mace, and Sword.
    Here's one of them. Sorry I haven't got more for you, been too lazy to craft.

Edit: It needs:
    1 x Ancient Blade
    1 x Leaf Pattern Hilt
    1 x Intricately Engraved Pommel
    2(?) x Ancient Steel Ingot*
    2(?) x Ancient Iron Ingot*
    1 x Sagrurz Tooth

*I forget how much they need, I just have a few stacks in my inv so I never really pay much attention
    Lv69 R4 Champion, Supreme Master Armsman | Lv67 R0 Warden, Supreme Master Woodsman
    Lv60 R4 Lore-master, Supreme Master Tinker | Lv42 Hunter, Supreme Master Explorer
    Lv37 Minstrel, Supreme Master Yeoman

where is the expert vendor for the higher level store-bought recipes?
    If you aren't completely appalled, you haven't been paying attention!

I think he is in Thorin's Gate.

He's inside Thorin's Hall. Go inside; the front section has the auction house on the right and the vaults on the left. Go behind the statue into the second section; the left side has the river and the vendors, while the right side is the hall of making. The expert weaponsmith is in the southeast corner of the first room, while the forges are in the second room.

If someone is interested. I am compiling a bunch of screenshots of the items craftable from recipes as weaponsmith. Since I am only just working on artisan items I cannot get screenshots of artisan item crits and master items and their crits as well. If someone is interested in taking about 15 mins of their time, I'd like some screenshots of those items and their crits along with something showing the recipe items and send it to my email I would be greatly appreciative. I will be putting together my own webpage with these recipes and items.

The list here in this thread is great and I appreciate it but it's kind of incomplete and I just want a visual page to show the same list essentially with the items. The Lorebook unfortunately doesn't list the stats on the items so it's pretty nearly useless for folks in that respect. So my aim is twofold, to provide as complete a listing as possible with as many recipes as I can along with their crits and along with that show complete stats on those items.

If you are interested in helping me out, send me a PM and I will provide you with my email address you can forward as many screenshots as you want to.

Thanks.

I'll be working on updating this list tonight with the recipes that I have.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast