We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Documentation and examples updated!

Quote Originally Posted by Euthanazia View Post
    When I try to access the links in the OP, I get whole screens of this:
    Short Answer: Right click on the link and select "Save Link As" or "Save Target As" and download it that way.

Long Explanation: The MimeType on the server is set wrong for 7zip files, so browsers that strictly obey mimetypes (i.e. the content type the server claims it is), will display that garbage when you open the link- because the server is saying it's a text file.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/wK9A7aa.png[/IMG]

[SIZE=1][B][COLOR=white]75[/COLOR][/B] Fourohfour | [B][COLOR=white]75[/COLOR][/B] Artemedis | [COLOR=Blue][B]60[/B][/COLOR] Whiskeytango Foxtrot | [B][COLOR=#00ca00]50[/COLOR][/B] Mistah Boombastic | [B][COLOR=#00ca00]56[/COLOR][/B] Appetizer | [B][COLOR=#a7a7a7]25[/COLOR][/B] Aggromi | [B][COLOR=blue]61[/COLOR][/B] Onepointtwentyone Gigawatts [/SIZE] [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Utopia View Post
    because the server is saying it's a text file.
    In fact, two possible situations:
    server does not say anything and client assumes it's "text/html" (by default)
    OR
    server does say it's "application/x-7z-compressed", but client does not understand this and falls back to default "text/html"...

but anyway, just use "save target as..."

so I manually changed all the ".GetInstance" calls in my add-ons..and voila
    it's a shame there is no similar workaround/fix for the inventory add-ons

no dev update yet?

Jaylaxel - 140 LM | Moiron - 140 Champ | Aedush - R5 Stalker

I, for one, am anxiously awaiting these corrections. I know it is in Beta but the Lua API should receive a lot more active attention (if it's not already) in my opinion. It's just that important to a lot of people's enjoyment of the game.

Hey Narrel!

Any news?

Short Answer: Right click on the link and select "Save Link As" or "Save Target As" and download it that way.

Long Explanation: The MimeType on the server is set wrong for 7zip files, so browsers that strictly obey mimetypes (i.e. the content type the server claims it is), will display that garbage when you open the link- because the server is saying it's a text file.

I did this, it downloaded 89kb of info and is completely useless. Short Answer: these aren't worth the pain in **** to repair/patch everytime Turbine updates.

Long Explanation: Thanks to all who use their time and knowledge to develop plug-ins, some of them are really spectacular. However, the snafus and dilligaf position of the parent company will prohibit me from trying many of your plugins, because quite simply, I don't have a lot of playtime, and I don't want to spend it trying to figure out why something is not WAI. Hell, I can't even get the LINKS in the original message to allow me to download the info I need to run your programs.../ack.

Seriously though, you guys do some great work, I just wish someone could develop a plugin autopatcher. I don't have the knowledge or skillset, otherwise I wouldn't be navel gazing; I'd be trying to develop one.
    [COLOR=blue][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208010000094540/signature.png]Kugnakhaluk[/charsig]
    [/COLOR]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lime]"Once you master a people by force, you rely upon force for control."--Chris Hedges[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Euthanazia View Post
    I did this, it downloaded 89kb of info and is completely useless. Short Answer: these aren't worth the pain in **** to repair/patch everytime Turbine updates.

Long Explanation: Thanks to all who use their time and knowledge to develop plug-ins, some of them are really spectacular. However, the snafus and dilligaf position of the parent company will prohibit me from trying many of your plugins, because quite simply, I don't have a lot of playtime, and I don't want to spend it trying to figure out why something is not WAI. Hell, I can't even get the LINKS in the original message to allow me to download the info I need to run your programs.../ack.

Seriously though, you guys do some great work, I just wish someone could develop a plugin autopatcher. I don't have the knowledge or skillset, otherwise I wouldn't be navel gazing; I'd be trying to develop one.
    You also need to download 7-zip in order to extract that format (available here)

Quote Originally Posted by Erobor View Post
    In fact, two possible situations:
    server does not say anything and client assumes it's "text/html" (by default)
    OR
    server does say it's "application/x-7z-compressed", but client does not understand this and falls back to default "text/html"...

but anyway, just use "save target as..."
    Response headers show: "Content-Type text/plain; charset=UTF-8"

Opera and Firefox pay attention to the headers, IE, Safari and Chrome apparently just go by the extension.

[SIZE=1][B][COLOR=white]75[/COLOR][/B] Fourohfour | [B][COLOR=white]75[/COLOR][/B] Artemedis | [COLOR=Blue][B]60[/B][/COLOR] Whiskeytango Foxtrot | [B][COLOR=#00ca00]50[/COLOR][/B] Mistah Boombastic | [B][COLOR=#00ca00]56[/COLOR][/B] Appetizer | [B][COLOR=#a7a7a7]25[/COLOR][/B] Aggromi | [B][COLOR=blue]61[/COLOR][/B] Onepointtwentyone Gigawatts [/SIZE] [/CENTER]

Response headers show: "Content-Type text/plain; charset=UTF-8"

Opera and Firefox pay attention to the headers, IE, Safari and Chrome apparently just go by the extension.
    You mean code written by Microsoft (IE) and Apple (Webkit - what makes Safari and Chrome work) doesn't want to play nicely with the rest of us?

Now there's a shocker....

Quote Originally Posted by Almagnus1 View Post
    You mean code written by Microsoft (IE) and Apple (Webkit - what makes Safari and Chrome work) doesn't want to play nicely with the rest of us?

Now there's a shocker....
    Yeah, I mean standards? who needs those? If every browser generated pages exactly the same, that would be way too boring.

Firefox gives you the option to Save as... In the window under the file it says save as txt file, but you can change that to save as all files from the drop-down menu - then it will see the type of file it is and save it correctly. Worked for me. Thanks for all your hard work everyone!

It would REALLY be nice if this was brought up to date with Update 7. It would save hours of digging and searching for more information on the new/changed features.

So November 2010 was the last time the documentation was updated? Nothing new since then?
    As a level 1 burglar, Bilbo got a pony when he joined the Smaug The Dragon raid. Then he asked for leadership, looted the chest, assigned himself the 1st age Arkenstone and mailed it to an alt (Bilbo's a VIP so can mail from anywhere). They did some PvMP and an Epic Battle, then he apologized and gave the Arkenstone back because it wasn't BoA. He kept the pony.

Quote Originally Posted by Banaticus View Post
    So November 2010 was the last time the documentation was updated? Nothing new since then?
    The latest docs are from Nov 20, 2013 when Helm's Deep was released. They can be found at lotrointerface.com at:
    http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...mentation.html

Perhaps the original post in this thread should be updated: "Last edited by Narrel; Oct 19 2011 at 01:24 PM."
    Surely there have been changes since 2011?
    As a level 1 burglar, Bilbo got a pony when he joined the Smaug The Dragon raid. Then he asked for leadership, looted the chest, assigned himself the 1st age Arkenstone and mailed it to an alt (Bilbo's a VIP so can mail from anywhere). They did some PvMP and an Epic Battle, then he apologized and gave the Arkenstone back because it wasn't BoA. He kept the pony.

Perhaps the original post in this thread should be updated: "Last edited by Narrel; Oct 19 2011 at 01:24 PM."
    Surely there have been changes since 2011?
    What you are seeing is a forum function that shows when the forum post itself was updated. You can find it in any updated post on the forum. It has nothing to do with the specific content of the post. Also only the original author or a forum admin can do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyos View Post
    What you are seeing is a forum function that shows when the forum post itself was updated.
    Yeah. When new documents come out, the original post should be updated to reflect that, to list API fixes/changes. It's almost been two years now since I last posted here. Still no updates?

Yeah. When new documents come out, the original post should be updated to reflect that, to list API fixes/changes. It's almost been two years now since I last posted here. Still no updates?
    It is highly unlikely that there will ever be any new documentation or updates to the LUA API as the developers that donated their time to implement LUA are no longer working on LOTRO per the prior Executive Producer, Vyvyanne, in a PM. They may not even be employed by Turbine at this point but that I don't know. Sadly, Vyvyanne didn't even know what LUA was until I asked her about the status of LUA and updates back in August of 2015. She did look into it enough to find out that the devs were no longer working on LOTRO and there were no plans to expand the API at that time. I doubt after all this time whether any other developer would voluntarily (LUA was implemented in LOTRO voluntarily by a couple of devs on their own time) risk messing around in code written by other devs over two years ago.

Silorien is offline Software Engineer - Standing Stone Games

Wow! I stand corrected, and happily so.

Thanks, Silorien. Are you or someone else actually working on Lua updates or was this just to document the current API?

Quote Originally Posted by Silorien View Post
    Did you change anything other than replacing "Turbine" with "SSG" and deprecating SetMaxItemsPerLine?

The format makes it difficult for us to scan for differences ourselves.

Silorien is offline Software Engineer - Standing Stone Games
    Quote Originally Posted by Garan View Post
    Are you or someone else actually working on Lua updates or was this just to document the current API?
    Mostly the latter. I have so far only updated Lua where required or where modifications were made to existing controls. I don't think the API documentation has been published since Isengard, so an API update is long overdue since a lot has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurallor View Post
    Did you change anything other than replacing "Turbine" with "SSG" and deprecating SetMaxItemsPerLine?
    The format makes it difficult for us to scan for differences ourselves.
    Since this whole process is a bit arcane for everyone involved, I found it difficult to determine the differences as well. Here is a list of interface changes generated from a complete Lua folder diff of auto-generated .html files as compared to the last published API:

Removed:
    Code:
    Turbine.Gameplay.Actor.NameChanged
    Turbine.Gameplay.Attributes.BurglarAttributes.IsCriticalTier3Available
    Turbine.Gameplay.Attributes.BurglarAttributes.IsCriticalTier3Changed
    Turbine.Gameplay.Attributes.ChampionAttributes.IsInEnemyDefeatResponse
    Turbine.Gameplay.Attributes.ChampionAttributes.IsInEnemyDefeatResponseChanged
    Turbine.Gameplay.Attributes.HunterAttributes.IsInParryResponse
    Turbine.Gameplay.Attributes.HunterAttributes.IsInParryResponseChanged
    Turbine.Gameplay.Entity.RegisterForClickHandling
    Turbine.UI.CheckBox.SizeChanged
    New:
    Code:
    Turbine.Engine.GetLanguage
    Turbine.Gameplay.ActiveSkill
    Turbine.Gameplay.ActiveSkill.GetBaseCooldown
    Turbine.Gameplay.ActiveSkill.GetCooldown
    Turbine.Gameplay.ActiveSkill.GetResetTime
    Turbine.Gameplay.ActiveSkill.IsUsable
    Turbine.Gameplay.ActiveSkill.ResetTimeChanged
    Turbine.Gameplay.Actor.GetTarget
    Turbine.Gameplay.Actor.TargetChanged
    Turbine.Gameplay.Attributes.BeorningAttributes
    Turbine.Gameplay.Attributes.BeorningAttributes.FormChanged
    Turbine.Gameplay.Attributes.BeorningAttributes.GetWrath
    Turbine.Gameplay.Attributes.BeorningAttributes.IsInBearForm
    Turbine.Gameplay.Attributes.BeorningAttributes.WrathChanged
    Turbine.Gameplay.Attributes.FreePeopleAttributes.GetArmor
    Turbine.Gameplay.Attributes.FreePeopleAttributes.GetBaseArmor
    Turbine.Gameplay.Attributes.FreePeopleAttributes.GetProfessionInfo
    Turbine.Gameplay.Attributes.FreePeopleAttributes.GetVocation
    Turbine.Gameplay.Attributes.HighElfAttributes
    Turbine.Gameplay.Attributes.MonsterPlayerAttributes.GetDestinyPoints
    Turbine.Gameplay.Attributes.MonsterPlayerAttributes.GetMoney
    Turbine.Gameplay.Attributes.MonsterPlayerAttributes.GetMoneyComponents
    Turbine.Gameplay.Attributes.WardenAttributes.GetStance
    Turbine.Gameplay.Attributes.WardenAttributes.GetTrainedGambits
    Turbine.Gameplay.Attributes.WardenAttributes.GetUntrainedGambits
    Turbine.Gameplay.Attributes.WardenAttributes.StanceChanged
    Turbine.Gameplay.Attributes.WardenStance
    Turbine.Gameplay.Bank
    Turbine.Gameplay.Bank.CapacityChanged
    Turbine.Gameplay.Bank.ChestNameChanged
    Turbine.Gameplay.Bank.CountChanged
    Turbine.Gameplay.Bank.GetCapacity
    Turbine.Gameplay.Bank.GetChestCount
    Turbine.Gameplay.Bank.GetChestName
    Turbine.Gameplay.Bank.GetCount
    Turbine.Gameplay.Bank.GetItem
    Turbine.Gameplay.Bank.IsAvailable
    Turbine.Gameplay.Bank.IsAvailableChanged
    Turbine.Gameplay.Bank.ItemAdded
    Turbine.Gameplay.Bank.ItemMoved
    Turbine.Gameplay.Bank.ItemRemoved
    Turbine.Gameplay.Bank.ItemsRefreshed
    Turbine.Gameplay.Bank.PerformShortcutDrop
    Turbine.Gameplay.BasicMount
    Turbine.Gameplay.BasicMount.GetMaxMorale
    Turbine.Gameplay.BasicMount.GetMorale
    Turbine.Gameplay.BasicMount.MaxMoraleChanged
    Turbine.Gameplay.BasicMount.MoraleChanged
    Turbine.Gameplay.CombatMount
    Turbine.Gameplay.CombatMount.BaseMaxMoraleChanged
    Turbine.Gameplay.CombatMount.BaseMaxPowerChanged
    Turbine.Gameplay.CombatMount.FuryChanged
    Turbine.Gameplay.CombatMount.GetAgility
    Turbine.Gameplay.CombatMount.GetArmor
    Turbine.Gameplay.CombatMount.GetBaseAgility
    Turbine.Gameplay.CombatMount.GetBaseArmor
    Turbine.Gameplay.CombatMount.GetBaseMaxMorale
    Turbine.Gameplay.CombatMount.GetBaseMaxPower
    Turbine.Gameplay.CombatMount.GetBaseStrength
    Turbine.Gameplay.CombatMount.GetFury
    Turbine.Gameplay.CombatMount.GetMaxFury
    Turbine.Gameplay.CombatMount.GetMaxMorale
    Turbine.Gameplay.CombatMount.GetMaxPower
    Turbine.Gameplay.CombatMount.GetMaxTemporaryMorale
    Turbine.Gameplay.CombatMount.GetMaxTemporaryPower
    Turbine.Gameplay.CombatMount.GetMorale
    Turbine.Gameplay.CombatMount.GetPower
    Turbine.Gameplay.CombatMount.GetStrength
    Turbine.Gameplay.CombatMount.GetTemporaryMorale
    Turbine.Gameplay.CombatMount.GetTemporaryPower
    Turbine.Gameplay.CombatMount.MaxMoraleChanged
    Turbine.Gameplay.CombatMount.MaxPowerChanged
    Turbine.Gameplay.CombatMount.MaxTemporaryMoraleChanged
    Turbine.Gameplay.CombatMount.MaxTemporaryPowerChanged
    Turbine.Gameplay.CombatMount.MoraleChanged
    Turbine.Gameplay.CombatMount.PowerChanged
    Turbine.Gameplay.CombatMount.TemporaryMoraleChanged
    Turbine.Gameplay.CombatMount.TemporaryPowerChanged
    Turbine.Gameplay.CraftTier
    Turbine.Gameplay.Entity.IsLocalPlayer
    Turbine.Gameplay.Entity.NameChanged
    Turbine.Gameplay.GambitSkill
    Turbine.Gameplay.GambitSkillInfo
    Turbine.Gameplay.GambitSkillInfo.GetGambit
    Turbine.Gameplay.GambitSkillInfo.GetGambitCount
    Turbine.Gameplay.Item.GetItemInfo
    Turbine.Gameplay.ItemInfo
    Turbine.Gameplay.ItemInfo.GetBackgroundImageID
    Turbine.Gameplay.ItemInfo.GetCategory
    Turbine.Gameplay.ItemInfo.GetDescription
    Turbine.Gameplay.ItemInfo.GetDurability
    Turbine.Gameplay.ItemInfo.GetIconImageID
    Turbine.Gameplay.ItemInfo.GetMaxQuantity
    Turbine.Gameplay.ItemInfo.GetMaxStackSize
    Turbine.Gameplay.ItemInfo.GetName
    Turbine.Gameplay.ItemInfo.GetNameWithQuantity
    Turbine.Gameplay.ItemInfo.GetQuality
    Turbine.Gameplay.ItemInfo.GetQualityImageID
    Turbine.Gameplay.ItemInfo.GetShadowImageID
    Turbine.Gameplay.ItemInfo.GetUnderlayImageID
    Turbine.Gameplay.ItemInfo.IsMagic
    Turbine.Gameplay.ItemInfo.IsUnique
    Turbine.Gameplay.LocalPlayer.GetMount
    Turbine.Gameplay.LocalPlayer.GetSharedStorage
    Turbine.Gameplay.LocalPlayer.GetTrainedSkills
    Turbine.Gameplay.LocalPlayer.GetUntrainedSkills
    Turbine.Gameplay.LocalPlayer.GetVault
    Turbine.Gameplay.LocalPlayer.GetWallet
    Turbine.Gameplay.LocalPlayer.MountChanged
    Turbine.Gameplay.Mount
    Turbine.Gameplay.Mount.GetName
    Turbine.Gameplay.Pet
    Turbine.Gameplay.Player.GetPet
    Turbine.Gameplay.Player.IsVoiceActive
    Turbine.Gameplay.Player.IsVoiceActiveChanged
    Turbine.Gameplay.Player.PetChanged
    Turbine.Gameplay.Profession
    Turbine.Gameplay.ProfessionInfo
    Turbine.Gameplay.ProfessionInfo.GetMasteryExperience
    Turbine.Gameplay.ProfessionInfo.GetMasteryExperienceTarget
    Turbine.Gameplay.ProfessionInfo.GetMasteryLevel
    Turbine.Gameplay.ProfessionInfo.GetMasteryTitle
    Turbine.Gameplay.ProfessionInfo.GetName
    Turbine.Gameplay.ProfessionInfo.GetProficiencyExperience
    Turbine.Gameplay.ProfessionInfo.GetProficiencyExperienceTarget
    Turbine.Gameplay.ProfessionInfo.GetProficiencyLevel
    Turbine.Gameplay.ProfessionInfo.GetProficiencyTitle
    Turbine.Gameplay.ProfessionInfo.GetRecipe
    Turbine.Gameplay.ProfessionInfo.GetRecipeCount
    Turbine.Gameplay.ProfessionInfo.MasteryExperienceChanged
    Turbine.Gameplay.ProfessionInfo.MasteryExperienceTargetChanged
    Turbine.Gameplay.ProfessionInfo.MasteryLevelChanged
    Turbine.Gameplay.ProfessionInfo.MasteryTitleChanged
    Turbine.Gameplay.ProfessionInfo.ProficiencyExperienceChanged
    Turbine.Gameplay.ProfessionInfo.ProficiencyExperienceTargetChanged
    Turbine.Gameplay.ProfessionInfo.ProficiencyLevelChanged
    Turbine.Gameplay.ProfessionInfo.ProficiencyTitleChanged
    Turbine.Gameplay.ProfessionInfo.RecipeAdded
    Turbine.Gameplay.ProfessionInfo.RecipeRemoved
    Turbine.Gameplay.Recipe
    Turbine.Gameplay.Recipe.GetBaseCriticalSuccessChance
    Turbine.Gameplay.Recipe.GetCategory
    Turbine.Gameplay.Recipe.GetCategoryName
    Turbine.Gameplay.Recipe.GetCooldown
    Turbine.Gameplay.Recipe.GetCriticalResultItemInfo
    Turbine.Gameplay.Recipe.GetCriticalResultItemQuantity
    Turbine.Gameplay.Recipe.GetExperienceReward
    Turbine.Gameplay.Recipe.GetIngredient
    Turbine.Gameplay.Recipe.GetIngredientCount
    Turbine.Gameplay.Recipe.GetIngredientPack
    Turbine.Gameplay.Recipe.GetName
    Turbine.Gameplay.Recipe.GetOptionalIngredient
    Turbine.Gameplay.Recipe.GetOptionalIngredientCount
    Turbine.Gameplay.Recipe.GetProfession
    Turbine.Gameplay.Recipe.GetResultItemInfo
    Turbine.Gameplay.Recipe.GetResultItemQuantity
    Turbine.Gameplay.Recipe.GetTier
    Turbine.Gameplay.Recipe.HasCriticalResultItem
    Turbine.Gameplay.Recipe.IsSingleUse
    Turbine.Gameplay.RecipeIngredient
    Turbine.Gameplay.RecipeIngredient.GetCriticalChanceBonus
    Turbine.Gameplay.RecipeIngredient.GetItemInfo
    Turbine.Gameplay.RecipeIngredient.GetRequiredQuantity
    Turbine.Gameplay.SharedStorage
    Turbine.Gameplay.Skill
    Turbine.Gameplay.Skill.GetSkillInfo
    Turbine.Gameplay.SkillInfo
    Turbine.Gameplay.SkillInfo.GetDescription
    Turbine.Gameplay.SkillInfo.GetIconImageID
    Turbine.Gameplay.SkillInfo.GetName
    Turbine.Gameplay.SkillInfo.GetType
    Turbine.Gameplay.SkillList
    Turbine.Gameplay.SkillList.GetCount
    Turbine.Gameplay.SkillList.GetItem
    Turbine.Gameplay.SkillType
    Turbine.Gameplay.UntrainedSkill
    Turbine.Gameplay.UntrainedSkill.GetPrice
    Turbine.Gameplay.UntrainedSkill.GetRequiredLevel
    Turbine.Gameplay.UntrainedSkill.GetRequiredRank
    Turbine.Gameplay.Vault
    Turbine.Gameplay.Vocation
    Turbine.Gameplay.Wallet
    Turbine.Gameplay.Wallet.GetItem
    Turbine.Gameplay.Wallet.GetSize
    Turbine.Gameplay.Wallet.ItemAdded
    Turbine.Gameplay.Wallet.ItemRemoved
    Turbine.Gameplay.WalletItem
    Turbine.Gameplay.WalletItem.GetDescription
    Turbine.Gameplay.WalletItem.GetImage
    Turbine.Gameplay.WalletItem.GetMaxQuantity
    Turbine.Gameplay.WalletItem.GetName
    Turbine.Gameplay.WalletItem.GetQuantity
    Turbine.Gameplay.WalletItem.GetSmallImage
    Turbine.Gameplay.WalletItem.IsAccountItem
    Turbine.Gameplay.WalletItem.MaxQuantityChanged
    Turbine.Gameplay.WalletItem.QuantityChanged
    Turbine.Language
    Turbine.LotroPluginManager
    Turbine.LotroPluginManager.ShowOptions
    Turbine.UI.Control.DragStart
    Turbine.UI.Control.GetBackground
    Turbine.UI.DragDropInfo.IsSuccessful
    Turbine.UI.DragDropInfo.SetSuccessful
    Turbine.UI.Graphic
    Turbine.UI.Graphic.Graphic
    Turbine.UI.Graphic.Graphic(dataId)
    Turbine.UI.Graphic.Graphic(filename)
    Turbine.UI.Label.IsMarkupEnabled
    Turbine.UI.Label.SetMarkupEnabled
    Turbine.UI.ListBox.EnsureVisible
    Turbine.UI.ListBox.GetFlippedLayout
    Turbine.UI.ListBox.GetIgnoreCellAlignment
    Turbine.UI.ListBox.GetMaxColumns
    Turbine.UI.ListBox.GetMaxRows
    Turbine.UI.ListBox.GetWrapIndentAmount
    Turbine.UI.ListBox.SetFlippedLayout
    Turbine.UI.ListBox.SetIgnoreCellAlignment
    Turbine.UI.ListBox.SetMaxColumns
    Turbine.UI.ListBox.SetMaxRows
    Turbine.UI.ListBox.SetWrapIndentAmount
    Turbine.UI.ListBox.Sort
    Turbine.UI.Lotro.EntityControl
    Turbine.UI.Lotro.ItemInfoControl
    Turbine.UI.Lotro.ItemInfoControl.EnabledChanged
    Turbine.UI.Lotro.ItemInfoControl.GetItemInfo
    Turbine.UI.Lotro.ItemInfoControl.GetQuantity
    Turbine.UI.Lotro.ItemInfoControl.SetItemInfo
    Turbine.UI.Lotro.ItemInfoControl.SetQuantity
    Turbine.UI.Lotro.Shortcut.Shortcut(type, data)
    Turbine.UI.Lotro.Window.IsResizable
    Turbine.UI.Lotro.Window.SetResizable
    Turbine.UI.TextBox.TextChanged
    Turbine.UI.TreeNode.Collapse
    Turbine.UI.TreeNode.CollapseAll
    Turbine.UI.TreeNode.EnsureVisible
    Turbine.UI.TreeNode.Expand
    Turbine.UI.TreeNode.ExpandAll
    Turbine.UI.TreeNode.SelectedChanged
    Turbine.UI.TreeView.GetFilter
    Turbine.UI.TreeView.GetSortMethod
    Turbine.UI.TreeView.Refresh