We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 116 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Re: Good 1v1 Thread!

I had a couple of kinda meh 1v2s last night versus a rank 7 reaver and a rank 4 spider. I killed them both times only using a pledge, so I was kinda disappointed in their performance, probably why I couldn't remember their names...

I had some great 1v1s with mostly reavers. Necksnapper Fardochee
    Some Wargs. Barkh Arctic
    spiders= none they all suck
    FEAR IS NOT REAL Jetsu RANK 12 SnH *

Jetsu is tough as nails, Rahmona is impossible to take down, and Thalz is one skilled hunter. Though after finding out who Thalz is, it's not surprising. =) Oh yea, had a real close one against Agadriel too. Nice fights all.
    [center]Landroval
    [color=red]Barkh - Warg | Zerkling - Reaver | Skeletorh - Defiler | Scorona - Weaver | Zarathustrah - Warleader | Doomslinger - Black Arrow[/color]
    [color=lightblue]Gilloric - Hunter | Aethelgar - Warden | Gilamarth - Runekeeper | Frari - Champion[/color][/center]

Thumbs up Re: Good 1v1 Thread!

Well most run from me but this is a few that are on my mind.
    Kinji very good fights with you i think im up one
    Cynthri had good spars with this warden.
    Ethuaian hard one this one he even man heal one time.
    Wilendria allways have good spars with ya.
    Anasasi very good burg one of my top 3 but stop buying all the buffs in our spars lol.
    Jetsu on crazy little burg and cooks well on the open fire.
    Fames only had 1 fight with him and a warg jump in i think i was going to lose anyway.
    Jaiyne had 1 or 2 good fights with but now every time we find each other she got friends.
    ps and she hate me
    Leekae had a few good 1v1's with him we both die in a spar on gv hill one time.
    But now you run away all the time
    Thats all i can think of at this time cya on the field

Had a fun 1v1 with Tailmange last night. One of the few Wargs that still gives my RK a go solo. /salute
    [center]Landy: [b]Alphanova 3.0[/b] - R10 RK [b][i]Hitman for Mother Nature[/i][/b]
    Brandy: [b]Rotoreaver[/b] - R9 Reaver [b][i]Chop-N-Cleaver[/i][/b]
    Firefoot-Retired: [b]Alphazen[/b] - R9 Hunt*rd (MoM); [b]Spankdush[/b] - R6 Warg (SoA)
    [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by stormofiron View Post
    Jaiyne had 1 or 2 good fights with but now every time we find each other she got friends.
    ps and she hate me
    I don't hate you Snapper. I just hate DR in a 1:1 Oh and your name still freaks me out

We've had some great fights before, definitely. I'm still solo much of the time before primetime, but I'll call in Lee if you have company I look forward to many more!
    [Retired 2012] ** R13 Minstrel ** Guardians of the Dagorlad ** Jaiyne <3

Thanks to Purukhai for the 1:1s today, one on his BA and one on his WL. Both I played really poorly and the second one ended in a stalemate. He looked like he was in a hurry though

Still, was nice to fight a high ranked BA 1 on 1.

/bow

Oh and I tried to 1v1 a cow, but Dinner and Snook came in and I guess, he was their friend or something...
    Last edited by Gillianrial; Jan 14 2011 at 08:09 PM. Reason: on = for

uhhh... what's a 1v1 exactly?
    Karathyn Thrace
    Psycho Mania
    Omnia illa et ante fiebant, omnia illa et ante fient
    Ita dicimus omnes

I think a few of the best 1vs1's I've had is with Trins warden. Tough little hobbit.
    I got close, but no win (obviously excluding wardens I havn't 1 on 1)

I still want another rematch.

Outside that, I'd give it to any Rk that's gotten the jump on me.
    If you arn't all over that RK, they are going to be all over you. Sometimes it's just who gets the first move. Depending on the player, of course.
    Last edited by azarrron; Jan 14 2011 at 03:20 PM.
    [center][font=matisse itc][size=3][color=navyblue]Azaron[/color][color=black] [font=wingdings][size=3][color=white]t[/color][/size][/font] [/color][color=orange]Bizzarro[/color][/size][/font][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Anarionadama View Post
    uhhh... what's a 1v1 exactly?
    A good 1v1 is when both parties are satisfied with the outcome and/or suck it up and except the it.

Most 1v1's are biased, because there is alot of emotion involved in pvp. The few that arn't, and those that just see it as PvP, probably posted.

So, back to a 1v1.

People that liked a 1v1 they had. Lets leave it at that =)
    [center][font=matisse itc][size=3][color=navyblue]Azaron[/color][color=black] [font=wingdings][size=3][color=white]t[/color][/size][/font] [/color][color=orange]Bizzarro[/color][/size][/font][/center]

Thumbs up Re: Good 1v1 Thread!

best 1v1 imo is any creep that will stay even if he's gonna lose (which are very few)
    there are some that even run from 2v1 in the end if they see that their buddy died and their fate will be the same.

ty for the compliment neck but that was the 1st time i used a DP buff other than out of combat run speed and regen, but it was cuz i was getting HUGE skill lagg, plus u gotta admit i never use actual cooldowns for you to even the playing field (other than knives out which is 2 minutes)

<3 fardo
    <3 arctic
    <3 wally
    <3 neck
    <3 gii

and the others i may forget to mention, ty for the 1v1s

(p.s
    @oakrath : I WILL KILL YOU ONE DAY! i just gotta use power pots i think lol)
    I do it for the lulz. ~SnH~
    People @ turbine/WB are a huge tease, but dont worry they end up screwing you on every update/expansion.
    " When enough scrubs get together, they accomplish great things "

So there was this guard camping the Lugz rez circle, whose name I can't remember. I think it started with an E. Anyway, Coli and I attacked him at the same time, and he killed Coli, who released and came back, and then he killed me, and I released and came back, and by this time there was a defiler (whose name I also can't remember) attacking him too, but he still managed to kill Coli again before the defiler finally got the KB on him. I'd imagine (or I hope at least) that he used every cooldown he had, but still, it was very impressive.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0100000ab032/signature.png]Toothless[/charsig]
    *Also appearing as a hobbit named Pasquitan*

Quote Originally Posted by roysterer View Post
    So there was this guard camping the Lugz rez circle, whose name I can't remember. I think it started with an E. Anyway, Coli and I attacked him at the same time, and he killed Coli, who released and came back, and then he killed me, and I released and came back, and by this time there was a defiler (whose name I also can't remember) attacking him too, but he still managed to kill Coli again before the defiler finally got the KB on him. I'd imagine (or I hope at least) that he used every cooldown he had, but still, it was very impressive.
    it is eraldir! lol and yeah i used all my cd dont worry hehe but this fight was really insane imo... nice job
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0100001c50ad/signature.png]Fardochee[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by alex-gab58 View Post
    it is eraldir! lol and yeah i used all my cd dont worry hehe but this fight was really insane imo... nice job
    LOL that is very impressive. /claps

Quote Originally Posted by EATENG300 View Post
    Rahmona is impossible to take down, and Thalz is one skilled hunter.
    Madness! They are the noobest noobs ever!
    [LEFT][SIZE=2]Fames (RK), Faims (Guard) and Faimli (Champ). Defenders of the Mithril Halls.
    [/SIZE][/LEFT]
    [LEFT][COLOR=darkred]Nomba, R7 reaver; [SIZE=3][SIZE=2]Webbzilla, R5 weaver[/SIZE].[/SIZE][/COLOR][/LEFT]

Almost got Tipere in a 1v2 (he hid behind a rock at 600, and I died to the warg). It was a good fight regardless.
    [LEFT][SIZE=2]Fames (RK), Faims (Guard) and Faimli (Champ). Defenders of the Mithril Halls.
    [/SIZE][/LEFT]
    [LEFT][COLOR=darkred]Nomba, R7 reaver; [SIZE=3][SIZE=2]Webbzilla, R5 weaver[/SIZE].[/SIZE][/COLOR][/LEFT]

Quote Originally Posted by Faisal View Post
    Madness! They are the noobest noobs ever!
    Lol, well I guess that says even more about my level of skill, or lack thereof =)
    [center]Landroval
    [color=red]Barkh - Warg | Zerkling - Reaver | Skeletorh - Defiler | Scorona - Weaver | Zarathustrah - Warleader | Doomslinger - Black Arrow[/color]
    [color=lightblue]Gilloric - Hunter | Aethelgar - Warden | Gilamarth - Runekeeper | Frari - Champion[/color][/center]

Thanks for the 1:1s Fardo. I couldn't crit on you even once, and then should have waited for my cooldowns before trying again but I am stubborn. Hopefully I'll do better next time.

/bow

Editing to add all the other creeps I had the privilege of fighting tonight. I really enjoyed them all. Someone took my crits away tonight! Darkhness and Rutroh (sorry, I got rolled back in the middle of our fight and then it seemed to bug you out when I logged back in) great fights too.

You know you're rolled back when your pots go gray and your maps disappear

Last edited by Gillianrial; Jan 15 2011 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Added rollback screenie

Nice fight Leekae. Was really close. I love fights like that and yer a damn good champ. Ty for not jumping in too Jaiyne, i thought i was screwed when i charged, but you let us boys have our duel.

oh.. and Jaiyne is hearby banned from war speach. ty
    Zarcharius - R7 Guardian - Scions of Arda
    Snookumz - R7 Reaver
    Porkchops - R4 Warg - Cogito Ergo Nom

Quote Originally Posted by Zarcharius View Post
    Nice fight Leekae. Was really close. I love fights like that and yer a damn good champ. Ty for not jumping in too Jaiyne, i thought i was screwed when i charged, but you let us boys have our duel.

oh.. and Jaiyne is hearby banned from war speach. ty
    I enjoyed our fights tonight as well. Champs are so restricted in being competitive with ranked Reavers because of our CB C/D. I also enjoyed the spars with Fardochee, well played!

The fight at the lugz rez where it was you, Fardochee and then Rutroh was pretty fun too, even if it was 2v2, then 2v3.
    Leekae

Rank 13 Champ Landroval

Good fighting everyone.

Always enjoy it.
    Speed, Surprise and Violence of Action
    Sine Pari

Had a lot of good fights today in my push for R9 on the puppy (only 5k away now), but these stood out. A couple 1v1s with Kynji, 2v2s pitting me and Postoffice against Kynji and Garrath, a never ending draw against Harialabos (shield guard). After getting wrecked by Rauva (that slow is unreal), I ended the night when Radarastiel and I ended up killing each other.
    [center]Landroval

Im not a kiting rk so im hoping to crit at least 2-3 skills to win, but i think it makes the fight better if the creep have a chance to win it.(For some players, it means i have no skills lol)
    Don't have a lot of great 1v1 where it is the creep attacking me first, probably a lot of them would have love me if i would not dismount of my horse, but still have some where the creep give all he got to try.(talking about rank6-7 and lower)

Mawz, Fardochee and Postoffice are almost the only reaver to fight me 1v1. Necksnapper fight sometimes, sometimes use his charge to get away but this 4 reavers are my biggest challenge walking on 2 feet. Loose some of this fight, but win a lot of them too, sometimes easily, sometimes with less than 500 morale, one of the greatest fight with a reaver was with Mawz who wins with less than 500 morale but stay besides me for his dying rage death, good sportmanship.

Grupchuk, Aglarat, Barkh, Tailmange, my tribemates of Fanged Brood, and i probably forgot some wargs name here are some of the good 1v1 i had with this class, sometimes the knockdown help for a good fight, when we use stun pots and they do nothing, but always funny to try to heal the much we can when they disappear waiting for the next pounce. Don't stop trying, some of you know it is possible to win.(brand help very much for that)

Only 3 spiders name come to my mind for good 1v1, Buppkiss, Webwise and Tipere. Sadly for Tipere, he is the only one of them that don't win at least once. Hard to kite a tactical dps and one trick helping me to win against them, using a roots pots to get out of the mez, keeping the stun pots for the cj or the 8sec stun. Still need to learn the icon of the range debuff to pot it faster.

Thanks to every creeps who still try to fight rune-keeper 1v1, keep this in mind, rune-keeper needs some luck to crit at 4-5k, we need to apply 2 buffs with 15% chance to apply and they only have 15sec duration so you could be the lucky one that will get hit with an epic conclusion for 800-1k.
    Second Marshall Radarastiel Istarit the Battlemaster, Rune-Keeper rank 13
    Warleader, Defiler, Weaver, Blackarrow-Enemy -- Reaver, Stalker's Slayer,
    Lieutenant Caragaroth Carcaroth, Harvester of Sorrow, stalker rank 10

Quote Originally Posted by rushqc View Post
    Im not a kiting rk so im hoping to crit at least 2-3 skills to win, but i think it makes the fight better if the creep have a chance to win it.(For some players, it means i have no skills lol)
    Don't have a lot of great 1v1 where it is the creep attacking me first, probably a lot of them would have love me if i would not dismount of my horse, but still have some where the creep give all he got to try.(talking about rank6-7 and lower)

Mawz, Fardochee and Postoffice are almost the only reaver to fight me 1v1. Necksnapper fight sometimes, sometimes use his charge to get away but this 4 reavers are my biggest challenge walking on 2 feet. Loose some of this fight, but win a lot of them too, sometimes easily, sometimes with less than 500 morale, one of the greatest fight with a reaver was with Mawz who wins with less than 500 morale but stay besides me for his dying rage death, good sportmanship.

Grupchuk, Aglarat, Barkh, Tailmange, my tribemates of Fanged Brood, and i probably forgot some wargs name here are some of the good 1v1 i had with this class, sometimes the knockdown help for a good fight, when we use stun pots and they do nothing, but always funny to try to heal the much we can when they disappear waiting for the next pounce. Don't stop trying, some of you know it is possible to win.(brand help very much for that)

Only 3 spiders name come to my mind for good 1v1, Buppkiss, Webwise and Tipere. Sadly for Tipere, he is the only one of them that don't win at least once. Hard to kite a tactical dps and one trick helping me to win against them, using a roots pots to get out of the mez, keeping the stun pots for the cj or the 8sec stun. Still need to learn the icon of the range debuff to pot it faster.

Thanks to every creeps who still try to fight rune-keeper 1v1, keep this in mind, rune-keeper needs some luck to crit at 4-5k, we need to apply 2 buffs with 15% chance to apply and they only have 15sec duration so you could be the lucky one that will get hit with an epic conclusion for 800-1k.
    Lol hopefully I can 1v1 that burg you were rolling with yesterday again with NO interferences When you noticed I was alone I had to thankyou for backing off and letting us go at it though

Sorry I forget the name, but I had a good 1v1 with a guard which beat me good, I think he lived with 1800 morale. I haven't been active on my warg lately so midway through I remembered it would probably be a good idea to power drain him hehe. Good fight none the less he was obviously a well played guard

i dont remember the name of the burg, i was not rolling with him, he was following me
    Second Marshall Radarastiel Istarit the Battlemaster, Rune-Keeper rank 13
    Warleader, Defiler, Weaver, Blackarrow-Enemy -- Reaver, Stalker's Slayer,
    Lieutenant Caragaroth Carcaroth, Harvester of Sorrow, stalker rank 10

Page 3 of 116 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LastLast