We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 187 of 287 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 197 237 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,675 of 7174
    Quote Originally Posted by Joylil View Post
    But maybe you only dare to share details, that you are not supposed to have in the first place...
    Come on, reporting me for posing a simple question, in a polite way, that's not cool. It's like people can't have a discussion any longer. But well known FL ways, report everything you don't like to hear^^

Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    I could agree about FCing, but your argument is absolutely invalid if you support MultiBoxing in the Moors, only because the multiboxer is a kinnie of yours.
    Sounds very hypocrite.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=sarcastic

Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. (Felathurin aka Brunt)

Quote Originally Posted by Calminayon View Post
    I agree Kalra, the first step would be to kick the clubbers from the kin. The second step would be to ban them from groups and raids. I'd love to have a list of known (proven!) fightclubbers so I know whom to invite and whom to ban. There's so many rumours about FC ('he does it! No, you do it!'') that I can't really tell which ones are based on the truth, and which ones are just plain trolling.
    love to see a list (proper one) atm I just add em as friend and add a note...

lotroaltfinder is nice to see namechanges with too.

Great action yesterday morning through the afternoon btw,too bad it only happens on weekends.
    Last edited by Angartor; Apr 14 2013 at 05:09 AM.
    One of four Taralom brothers.

Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Angartor View Post
    love to see a list (proper one) atm I just add em as friend and add a note...
    I'm afraid you won't see the list here though as it would break one of the forum rules as far as I understand it.

This multiboxing i do got some major flaws, if you can find them you got easy renown from 6 spiders. If not, i have your kill and the infamy is divided by 6. Ofcourse i get an advantage when i meet solo'ers (hopefully not LM's, they are even more OP) But in raid vs raid i notice i'm top priority for rat, it's easy to kill me if you have a raid.

Look at my spiders as 6 handicapped people all following the same target that are balled up, so you can do better AoE.

6. Apr 15 2013, 02:13 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    JFC. What a disgusting comment.
    It's DutchEZmoder, not John Fitzgerald Kennedy...

Gratz Felix with the rank 14!

Nicely done m8 and well deserved!

Respect!

Catrat/mushgash
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0100002251c8/signature.png]Catrat[/charsig]

Massive gratz Felix, well earned!
    Master at Arms Darimir, Inspiration to Men, member of The Western Alliance!

Lieutenant Aldagash Vegetarian Harvester Of Sorrow, member of Invictus!

Congratulations on a job well done felix. Very impressive achievement. Take it easy and enjoy that last rank until you can rank no more.

Thumbs up

Grats Felixuko !!! well done and well Deserved.
    Now only one to go
    One of four Taralom brothers.

Nobody

Congratulations Felixuko, First Marshall from Laurelin!. The Best Champion in Server!.

Thumbs up Grats!

Huge grats on rank Felix! One of the most dedicated PvP'ers I've seen through my time being here, fighting no matter if the odds are with/against you! Only one rank left, keep going:-)
    Cya on the battlefield!

- Zig/Ayo

Grats my good friend Felixuko!

No matter the enemy you fight, no matter its size, Hats off to one of the best PvMP-ers we ever had here in Laurelin.

Its always a pleassure to fight with you, togheter.
    Its always a pleassure to fight with you, against.

So, well earned and very deserved, especially in this time of bloody fight clubbers, switchers and morons walking around the fields, you can be proud of yourself fighting your skin to earn your rank. I will catch you some day, so better start to fight for your r15 soon !

-

Felicidades Felix, da gusto ver que conseguiste tu rango!!!!!!

Además en estos tiempos de fight clubbers switchers y tal.... lo que has hecho tiene más merito!! Como ya sabes te considero uno de los mejores jugadores de pvp que hemos tenido aqui, asi que felicidades de nuevo y enhorabuena!!!

y date prisa en ir a por el rango 15 que te alcanzo yo eh!!!

Go Go!
    Weaver r12 before RoI -Slayer of light

Grats Felix, well deserved dude

I had the honor of being your rank kb! Gratz Felix!

Grats Felix on R14! Well deserved!
    And ouch, you hit my 1- audacity baby BA hard yesterday
    Azshakh, R12 Warleader
    Dynamite, Explosive Blackarrow
    Invictus Tribe, Laurelin
    Glob-hai! Azshakh thrakatul azurz grush, skai!

Thanks all for all post and tells in game etc..., also for fight against me and with me, Atm is really easy on freep side, but 2/3 rank was in hard times for us( u9 ).

I hope enjoy last rank and i will do slow, because if i rank fast i will miss you all

Sry all braves low ranks who are playing atm on creep, easy kill you, and sometimes only i got chance to kill you , but i try kill everyone ,i dont mind that rank.

P.D: Like always sry for my english :P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001506fa/signature.png]Felixuko[/charsig]

Gratz Felix, always enjoyed fighting with you, you are one hard mother to kill ~

Explain.

Hoy all freeps/creeps Someone told me i've been blamed in GlobalLFF for Fightclubbing ( Due to my high amount of renown gain the last days i guess) But the fact is, and i want you all to know that i would never FC, i hate those who do it, same with all the Spying &&&& going on, both are totally LAME.

The reason for my high amounts of Ren.gain was that i was mostly online from 07.00 (morning) to 03.00 (night time) both time's, WITH the 100% buff and whatnot from the keeps. I wanted as much as i could get for r10 before i left for a 2 week period of work. Those who know me, know i wouldnt FC, those who dont know me & call me noob FC'er (Lol, been active since the launch of Lotro If you dont have PROOF, dont blame or accuse people. It's sad thinking i (or anyone else!) could be a victim of false accusations and due to that; Left out of groups, raids, hated etc etc etc. Tbh when people solo for almost 20h, believe it or not the amount you make is HIGH if you're lucky to find action

This is not a QQ of any sort, i just want people to know the truth which is i've only been a very very active farmer for the last couple o days.

~Theoda

Theoda, all I can say is that, like Catrat in the past, sometimes i believed you were some kind of Ettenmoors NPC.

Have fun!

Gratz FELIX!!!
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. (Felathurin aka Brunt)

BOO

Quote Originally Posted by Ketth View Post
    Come on, reporting me for posing a simple question, in a polite way, that's not cool. It's like people can't have a discussion any longer. But well known FL ways, report everything you don't like to hear^^

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=sarcastic
    To be honest - No, I dont like private chatchannel details publiced here on forums - or any other place where it doesn't belong.
    Aeleann, Officer of Keepers of Silmarils
    War-Lord of Frontline PvP Alliance
    Leader of Laurelin Rising Sun PvMP Event Alliance

MOO

To be honest - No, I dont like private chatchannel details publiced here on forums - or any other place where it doesn't belong.
    I like how talking about PvP in private channels instead of actual PvP'ing turned into talking about the channels without using them either.

I like how talking about PvP in private channels instead of actually PvP'ing turned into talking about the channels without using them either.
    You dont need to care about what we talk about - it is not for your ears to hear or eyes to read anyway. And you are escaping the fact, that you show no respect, when publicing details that are not ment to be yours in the first place.

I am pretty confident, that you can handle your buisness - and I am pretty confident too, that I can handle mine. I dont sneak around you, trying to do, whatever it is, that you think you are doing - because I dont need to, and I dont care about you.

Try Wear your own shoes for a change - they might fit you better and make you a happier human being. Mine are busy anyways - and there is simply no room for you (is it your feet that smell so... eew?).

You dont need to care about what we talk about - it is not for your ears to hear or eyes to read anyway. And you are escaping the fact, that you show no respect, when publicing details that are not ment to be yours in the first place.

I am pretty confident, that you can handle your buisness - and I am pretty confident too, that I can handle mine. I dont sneak around you, trying to do, whatever it is, that you think you are doing - because I dont need to, and I dont care about you.

Try Wear your own shoes for a change - they might fit you better and make you a happier human being. Mine are busy anyways - and there is simply no room for you (is it your feet that smell so... eew?).
    Wow, 6 lines of "I dont care about you". Must be really truth!

Also I genuinely thought the channel was a public one since it got to me so easily. And that I shared it with another 500 people in globallff? Well everyone does mistakes, it was just a mt! And I apologized for it, sheesh no biggie, now is it? I truly don't understand why you are so mad at me, all I do is trying to help you as it's painful for me to watch you failing so bad in your endeavours. And you still see an enemy in me

BOO

Wow, 6 lines of "I dont care about you". Must be really truth!

Also I genuinely thought the channel was a public one since it got to me so easily. And that I shared it with another 500 people in globallff? Well everyone does mistakes, it was just a mt! And I apologized for it, sheesh no biggie, now is it? I truly don't understand why you are so mad at me, all I do is trying to help you as it's painful for me to watch you failing so bad in your endeavours. And you still see an enemy in me
    Your post kinda says it all - at the matter of fact - I only comment it, to make sure it stays...

Page 187 of 287 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 197 237 ... LastLast