We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 237 of 287 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 247 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,925 of 7174
    Quote Originally Posted by Khandaris View Post
    I usually laugh.. and always remain calm
    *Morgothel - r13 Weaver* *Bushum - r10 Stalker* - *Elastoplasto - r10 Warleader* - *Demarael - r10 Hunter*

Me: New target, Morgothel!

Que:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
    For you, the day I rolled into your keeps and slaughtered your elite.. was a memorable day. For me.. it was Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by irthor View Post
    not like every other creep nablet that only play classes whenever its OP *cough* reavers
    Reavers are in a most peculiar spot atm indeed, it can in a 1v1 all out situation currently kill 5 of 9 freep classes, assuming certain classes aint 'trolling in heal spec' which then just ends in a draw or death by boredom. Which again potentially makes it 2 out of 9, that is indeed well over the top. Especially when you consider freeps only have 4 classes available to them that can flat out faceroll any creep class without breaking a sweat, rightly so of course. By applying some simple logic this draws a clear picture of how skewed the moors really are, obviously all freep players, despite choice of class, should be able to roll over any creep while munching apple pie and watching the lottery numbers on telly.
    And yes, the reaver is an extremely simple and easy class to play. It's a very very strong class (basically always has been) with an easily achieved massive payout without much effort involved (possibly apart from going to the store ) BUT that's hardly an excuse for failing on any OP freep class.

On an slightly different note I'd love to see the dam. output being lowered in the moors, I'd be more than happy to trade my impales ridiculous high numbers for freeps taking a dive in their DPS and their nonsensical healing. Mns comes to mind here, since I've nothing stuck down my throat I shall refrain from making coughing sounds.
    Combat pace in the moors should be lowered significantly imo, it's way way too explosive and random atm. Unfortunately U13 is taking us in the opposite direction, but hey it's Derpbine, no surprise there huh.

On yet another different note, it's good to see you back. o/ I mean that. I haven't been CJ'd for months, had a good giggle there

Aaaaaannd on yet another and entirely different matter, and the only one that really matters, big BIG grats to you Zpykee, very well earned indeed!
    Last edited by poxnoxious; Mar 14 2014 at 09:56 PM.
    [IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/547875_10152075720742701_46971757_n.jpg[/IMG]
    66 Maggot Street, Grothum, Arador's End, Ettenmoors.
    Laurelin/Landroval/Brandywine.

Where's this freaver train going?

There they are, freaver train dead!

"Grats" on ranks Bellania! You "earned" it.
    Last edited by Lugbara; Mar 16 2014 at 12:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lugbara View Post

They don't make freaver trains like they used to! They play all sneaky and slow with just the one freaver, Fcers of this generation rank slower than older ones!
    Guess Crixo just didn't have the brains (hispania) and Aronath was too busy spying with all of his.

ll Flicky - r10 Stalker ll Hispanabs Raidbabys - Rank 2 Black arrow ll
    ll Aiumdurr - r9 Hunter ll Auria - r6 Captain ll

Nice catch Lugbara, i hope Turdine does something against it.
    [center]***My Real Life Warg Pack***
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0KRLgMrUIk[/url][/center]

Bonus points for title 'the blameless'.

I hope the GM hammer strikes hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lugbara View Post

ah, you have to understand... guardians are so underpowered that they need a few ranks... . big lolz nice catch lugbara i hope there will be some consecuenses for that player. seems like fc happens more and more again.

how old are those screenies btw?

Quote Originally Posted by thuruglir View Post
    how old are those screenies btw?
    Too old, it's RoR. But congratulations, you are actually the first one to ask a question like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketth View Post
    Too old, it's RoR. But congratulations, you are actually the first one to ask a question like this.
    must have bin a while b4 hd since glitchonab was still rank 12:-)

Quote Originally Posted by thuruglir View Post
    must have bin a while b4 hd since glitchonab was still rank 12:-)
    *Morgothel - r13 Weaver* *Bushum - r10 Stalker* - *Elastoplasto - r10 Warleader* - *Demarael - r10 Hunter*

Quote Originally Posted by Aiumdurr View Post
    Guess Crixo just didn't have the brains (hispania)
    Are you sure he is in Hispanea?
    If not, an apology would proceed.
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. (Felathurin aka Brunt)

Don't want to start a flame war and not even playing LotRo but...

The funniest thing is that the apostles of fair play are those supporting the multiboxer.
    Hypocrites of the world unite!

Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    Don't want to start a flame war and not even playing LotRo but...

The funniest thing is that the apostles of fair play are those supporting the multiboxer.
    Hypocrites of the world unite!
    I don't know who you were aiming this post at, dear sir, but I oppose. As I understood it, people in the recent posts were criticizing fightclubbing as an action which is currently classified as an offence breaking the game rules. Which multiboxing, as you are surely well informed, isn't. And so these two are not even on the same scale to make any viable comparison. Therefore I am not sure if I grasped what exactly you meant by your statement.

I am sure that once, if ever, multiboxing gets banned, we will all unanimously condemn people who carry on with it. But so far there is no reason to do so. According to Turbine, multiboxing is quite all right. What is not all right is bullying people who play this way. Hence I would recommend you to refrain from making such hateful remarks. Thank you.

Yes, i would appreciate it if people just respect my way of playing this game. I'm tired of people bullying me. And it makes me very sad.

Oh don't be sad, if you read my post again you should notice that there is nothing negative against you.
    Your mastery of the MBoxing is awesome, I admit. There is a lot of time and skill invested on doing that configs and the buttons and so.
    Impressive, I've got to say.
    And that's not sarcasm, is plain admiration.

But following with your arguments, why not respect the willing of the FCer and let him FC?
    I don't care what they do, because what they do is not interfering on my gameplay at all. (Your MBoxing does)
    And let's face it, not that ranks mean anything in freepside nowadays.

Oh don't be sad, if you read my post again you should notice that there is nothing negative against you.
    Your mastery of the MBoxing is awesome, I admit. There is a lot of time and skill invested on doing that configs and the buttons and so.

But following with your arguments, why not respect the willing of the FCer and let him FC?
    I don't care what they do, because what they do is not interfering on my gameplay at all. (Your MBoxing does)

Why not respect the willing of a FCer?I dunno...maybe CAUSE HE IS CHEATING???
    Run back to your cave to avoid lag and leave us alone
    Lindalien,130lvl Minstrel.

We should all respect Turbines rules. By fightclubbing you disrespect their rules and therefor i won't respect anyone for doing that. And they do interfere with gameplay since their rank will get higher which means more damage output, better healing output, more max morale and with the commendations they gain they can buy all audacity gear and weapons.

And most people that fightclub will do like nothing happened a few hours later and join raids or solo to hunt some real enemies.

I won't be quoting the rune-keeper who is ranting about multiboxers, because I don't want to make this post sound offensively. But...

Quote Originally Posted by Ketth View Post
    I don't know who you were aiming this post at, dear sir, but I oppose. As I understood it, people in the recent posts were criticizing fightclubbing as an action which is currently classified as an offence breaking the game rules. Which multiboxing, as you are surely well informed, isn't. And so these two are not even on the same scale to make any viable comparison. Therefore I am not sure if I grasped what exactly you meant by your statement.

I am sure that once, if ever, multiboxing gets banned, we will all unanimously condemn people who carry on with it. But so far there is no reason to do so. According to Turbine, multiboxing is quite all right. What is not all right is bullying people who play this way. Hence I would recommend you to refrain from making such hateful remarks. Thank you.
    Multiboxing is apparently okay with Turbine (it brings in money for them of course). Personally I think they are wrong. Multiboxing is not the way the game should be played. It really is that simple. One player, one keyboard, one avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandiwise View Post
    One player, one keyboard, one avatar.
    And 2 hipses.

Don't forget the hipses!!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000022735a/signature.png]Bubbs[/charsig]

Wink

*cough* So many spies, so many multiboxers.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0100002251c8/signature.png]Catrat[/charsig]

I dont understand why so much hate from both sides..

Turbine rules:
    Multiboxing - ok (even though we all disagree with this decision)
    FCing - Not ok - Agreed, send in your screenshots and let Turbine deal with it. if they are caught once they will get a ban. If they are caught a second time and get another ban, then exclude them from raids. I think this is fair.

As for spies and rage quitting making wargpacks after a wipe and all the other trivial things.. creeps need a buff to their overall dps, or SOME freep classes need a nerf to re-balance. This i agree with, and apparently its in the works.

There is nothing we can do in the meantime to change any of the above. So the simple solution is to deal with it as it is. Overcome and adapt, move on.

I am quite happy to lead freep or creep side (the latter, depends on if Im given the chance) - I have noticed though that while its easy to get a good raid together on freep side, people are welcomed to the raid regardless of rank. However, there is a trend on creep side where you all think you are better off sticking high levels with high levels and making no room for the up coming low levels. The highest rank I have is a R5 reaver with full audacity.

What I would PROPOSE for creeps.. yes make the high level raids, BUT let the low levels band up in a support raid to follow the main raid. They will get experience what they need to boost your numbers. Yes they will die easily but they will learn and they will most likely enjoy the experience.

I am happy to organise such thing on creep side, but I fear the boundries that people have already created are already ingrained and will be hard to shift.

Anyone that knows me will know that I am a nice person, I do not resort to underhanded tactics. I actively seek out a fight, instead of dancing around flipping checkpoints / keeps. I will only take buffs to even the score to around 100% (unless the other side are being gay and try to keep taking it to 180 etc!).

Need to loose the child mentality and start addressing the moors issues our own way while we wait for the slackers at turbine to sort #### out

Khan / Khandy
    For you, the day I rolled into your keeps and slaughtered your elite.. was a memorable day. For me.. it was Tuesday.

Page 237 of 287 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 247 ... LastLast