We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 284 of 287 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 LastLast
Results 7,076 to 7,100 of 7174
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgulis View Post
    Your video shows nothing other than wargs who do not know how to play other than in group and who do not kill anything on their own.
    Absolute rubbish! We are a pack of deadly, highly trained wargs who have undergone special tribal training:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U90dnUbZMmM
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

I guess that's why 6 of you doing less dps than 1 proper warg
    Captain-General Narthrivor r15 Hunter - r12 Warden - r12 Champion - r10 Captain - r6 Guardian - r9 Reaver - r9 Warg

Quote Originally Posted by RicoFTW View Post
    I guess that's why 6 of you doing less dps than 1 proper warg
    Just try attacking us armed with a just a Loganberry instead of OP essence armour and you'll learn....
    Last edited by Gutterat; Feb 01 2017 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    Just try attacking us armed with a just a Loganberry instead of OP essence armour and you'll learn....
    Or you can learn how to cut animations on a warg. So far I was busy laughing when fighting those wargpacks.
    Captain-General Narthrivor r15 Hunter - r12 Warden - r12 Champion - r10 Captain - r6 Guardian - r9 Reaver - r9 Warg

Quote Originally Posted by RicoFTW View Post
    Or you can learn how to cut animations on a warg. So far I was busy laughing when fighting those wargpacks.
    Thats what we're here for - to spread happiness and laughter, thank you for the compliment...

Poor Gutter... He wasn't expecting the Spanish inquisition...

You may have noticed from his replies that he doesn't take himself too seriously. Good on 'im!

Hello and thank you to all creeps & freeps who still endeavour (against all odds) to keep PvP in this game alive. Nice to see some action returning... just a shame the sides always seem unbalanced one way or the other.
    Last edited by Onror; Feb 04 2017 at 04:02 AM.

Nobody expects... anyway, at least we have learned the first lesson of how not to be seen!

Quote Originally Posted by Onror View Post
    Poor Gutter... He wasn't expecting the Spanish inquisition...

You may have noticed from his replies that he doesn't take himself too seriously. Good on 'im!

Hello and thank you to all creeps & freeps who still endeavour (against all odds) to keep PvP in this game alive. Nice to see some action returning... just a shame the sides always seem unbalanced one way or the other.
    Aure Entuluva!

8. Feb 07 2017, 01:51 AM

Thx freeps and creeps for the nice sunday evening
    was abit messy but hope both sides had fun

Had some nice action in the sundering of osgiliath this morning.

Some more action from Dome of Stars yesterday. Note the rank difference to earlier post too.

12. Mar 13 2017, 01:20 PM

13. Mar 13 2017, 01:34 PM

Gutterat and Grinadan still around? Nice to see, I am re installing Lotro...my 20th time to do so.
    Weaver r12 before RoI -Slayer of light

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgilh View Post
    Gutterat and Grinadan still around? Nice to see, I am re installing Lotro...my 20th time to do so.
    Pfft, ofcourse Grinadan is here. Nothings changed, he still ragequits easily!

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgilh View Post
    Yeah, I don't get on as much as I'd like, too much RL stuff to take care of. I'm amazed at the latest freep stuff they got, saw a mini and a burg farming 7 or 8 creeps the other night till we swapped classes and finally got em down. Well, nothing changes, we actually had an advantage a while back but soon got nerfed.

Howdy!

10 years has passed since LOTRO was released. Was just thinking about it and was wondering, how many old creeps/freeps are still lurking around forums. I still come here sometimes to catch up what is going on in moors. Had great times there, when I was playing. Freeps and creeps didn't agree on everything, but we had one thing in common - passion for moors.. and we did everything to beat our opponents in game (and on forums).

So.. how you've been guys?

C.

10 years !!

Better find Caries lead and take him for a walk, his poor legs must have seized up !!

Creeps : R8 R8 R7 R6 R6 R4 R4
    Freeps : R6 R6 R5 R5 R5 R4

- Arrived from the sky with a jetpack;
    - Slaped orcs with a spoon (?);
    - Arrows weren't able to pierce his dragon scale armour (nerf pls);
    - Flew away with his jetpack right after.

We demand to have a creep super-hero as well! D:
    Narthor - r11 Warden | Glawoneth - r9 RK | Trengo - r8 Burglar | Torvareth - r8 Champion | Morgand - r8 Hunter | Garina - r6 Minstrel
    Radguz - r12 Reaver | Narrowz - r9 BA | Woodyy - r9 Stalker(EN) | Narthorao - r8 WL
    YouTube Channel | Original Challenger of Gothmog - Laurelin | TheBandits Raid Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Narthor View Post
    We demand to have a creep super-hero as well! D:
    We've got one thank you. His name is PATRAT.

We've got one thank you. His name is PATRAT.
    Alas, poor PATRAT! I knew him, Gutterat; a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy; he hath borne me on his back a thousand times; and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! My gorge rises at it. Here hung those lips that I have kissed I know not how oft. Where be your gibes now? Your gambols? Your songs? Your flashes of merriment, that were wont to set the table on a roar?
    ~ ... Fluffer, Warg ... Nice to bite you ... ~

Hello everyone!

just quick hello from a very old player

is anyone still playing PvMP? or is that time long gone?

Regards!
    Pinti

Hi Pinti, it's nothing like it was before but some rare evenings it's decent raid v raid.

Otherwise it's generally lug/grams shuffle.

Thought i would post my war tab. Lets see yours.

Quote Originally Posted by michaalle View Post
    Thought i would post my war tab. Lets see yours.

Impressive
    Langat, Langay, Shatap, Iorangil, Paganini and some others.

Quote Originally Posted by Ior View Post
    Impressive
    They recently changed PhotoBucket to stop you posting on third party website. it did originally work.

Talking

Yeah, I don't get on as much as I'd like, too much RL stuff to take care of. I'm amazed at the latest freep stuff they got, saw a mini and a burg farming 7 or 8 creeps the other night till we swapped classes and finally got em down. Well, nothing changes, we actually had an advantage a while back but soon got nerfed.
    It's not the stuff freeps have. Its you that fail to press 4 buttons in a correct order. The only advantage they have is your incompetence. How can you even manage to make yourself play this game when you have 400 DPS in the most unarguably easier class to nuke in the whole game? xD
    Affwyn Rank13 Warden - Ashtryn Rank7 Champion - Affected Rank9 Hunter
    Treachery Rank12 Warg - Treacherios Rank11 Reaver - Kavlaburz Rank10 Blackarrow

Quote Originally Posted by affwynzszszs View Post
    It's not the stuff freeps have. Its you that fail to press 4 buttons in a correct order. The only advantage they have is your incompetence. How can you even manage to make yourself play this game when you have 400 DPS in the most unarguably easier class to nuke in the whole game? xD
    Shhh... dont make them good, otherwise we wont be able to still kill one of them when 4 jump on your a$$.

Oh, and...

Quote Originally Posted by affwynzszszs View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/z3iCoTS.jpg
    There's always a comeback m9. Wouldnt be the 1st time:

<3
    Narthor - r11 Warden | Glawoneth - r9 RK | Trengo - r8 Burglar | Torvareth - r8 Champion | Morgand - r8 Hunter | Garina - r6 Minstrel
    Radguz - r12 Reaver | Narrowz - r9 BA | Woodyy - r9 Stalker(EN) | Narthorao - r8 WL
    YouTube Channel | Original Challenger of Gothmog - Laurelin | TheBandits Raid Alliance

Page 284 of 287 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 LastLast