We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 286 of 287 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 282 283 284 285 286 287 LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,150 of 7174

Hi to all new and old creeps and freeps. Yes, it is uncle Fluffer, the old motley warg that has been around since the open beta early 2007. I moved on to Star Citizen which is off-topic here. Now and then I wake up my Warg (my Loremaster is collecting dust on lvl 76) and make a tour through Ettenmoors. To my joy and happiness I was invited to a raid for 2 days in a row and had fun. Unfortunately it seems impossible to have raids fight each-other without server-lag ... Both freeps and creeps are desperately looking for lag-free locations in the moors ...

We got you there, People That Run This Game, most players have good connections (300/300 fiber)and modern PC's (8700K) and we now all see that lag is all on the serverside ... just crank them up people. 100 ms latency and 0.6% packet-loss, that is old fashioned ... Make a deal with Amazone, host them on AWS and we might get much better performance then we have now.

Anyway, love you all and nice to Bite you.
    ~ ... Fluffer, Warg ... Nice to bite you ... ~

Hey Fluffer. TBH lag has always been a problem and I don't think its ever gonna get fixed. I've given up on PvP, again I think its a lost cause. Its not a priority with the devs, levels are going up again, blah blah blah. It used to be a challenge, but balance is so uneven now you need a raid to do anything worthwhile. Which brings us back to the lag....
    Ankle send her regards BTW
    Last edited by Gutterat; Aug 28 2018 at 07:39 AM.
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    Hey Fluffer. TBH lag has always been a problem and I don't think its ever gonna get fixed. I've given up on PvP, again I think its a lost cause. Its not a priority with the devs, levels are going up again, blah blah blah. It used to be a challenge, but balance is so uneven now you need a raid to do anything worthwhile. Which brings us back to the lag....
    Ankle send her regards BTW
    Yeah ... it will never change ... it is just fun to be in ettenmoors, place feels like home. To make sure: you and ankle are not mr and mrs sausagefingers on youtube? Big fan either way.

Say hi to Ankle too ... I miss you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by MurgenTemplar View Post
    Yeah ... it will never change ... it is just fun to be in ettenmoors, place feels like home. To make sure: you and ankle are not mr and mrs sausagefingers on youtube? Big fan either way.

Say hi to Ankle too ... I miss you guys.
    Yeah I miss it, but you can only get one shotted and bled so many times. I dont mind playing healers in raids but a small group of wargs is always best.....and no, Im gutterat on youtube

It was quite refreshing yesterday, fighting somewhere else than red TR or Grams oneshotters. I hope this action, including the terrible lag, will keep going for a while.

Essy has got a screen of an unfortunate flip for the creeps.

See you on the battlefield.

Rico/Narthrivor/Natawhee/Aresrond etc...
    Captain-General Narthrivor r15 Hunter - r12 Warden - r12 Champion - r10 Captain - r6 Guardian - r9 Reaver - r9 Warg

Funnily enough, after the grizzling I posted yesterday, I went on and had a cracker with Nurgafs group. OFC I had to play a WL but was fun nevertheless.

Anyone here from KR? (Withy)
    This is like a eh, radio transmission.
    Is there anyone out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Tharvendall View Post
    PAPA! You finally came back from the "bird-cave"!
    Narthor - r11 Warden | Glawoneth - r9 RK | Trengo - r8 Burglar | Torvareth - r8 Champion | Morgand - r8 Hunter | Garina - r6 Minstrel
    Radguz - r12 Reaver | Narrowz - r9 BA | Woodyy - r9 Stalker(EN) | Narthorao - r8 WL
    YouTube Channel | Original Challenger of Gothmog - Laurelin | TheBandits Raid Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Narthor View Post
    PAPA! You finally came back from the "bird-cave"!

Ofc, gotta visit the kids once in 5 years no?
    So where the fuk is my tribe?

Looking forward for the next chapter of everyones favorite comics!

Quote Originally Posted by Aradvlador View Post
    Looking forward for the next chapter of everyones favorite comics!
    One step at a time baby

Morth!
    Still lurking around, although not visited the Moors for a good while now. (I dread to think what ill fate may have befallen my old friend the Bird, perhaps it's time I check up on it...)
    Commander Ealdwen, the Wanderer (Hunter, Eldar)
    Officer of Claymore Nation

Overlord Throgath (Defiler, Withywindle)

Ofc, gotta visit the kids once in 5 years no?
    So where the fuk is my tribe?
    Morth Archimonde 2.0 MonkaS

Quote Originally Posted by Ealdwen View Post
    Morth!
    Still lurking around, although not visited the Moors for a good while now. (I dread to think what ill fate may have befallen my old friend the Bird, perhaps it's time I check up on it...)
    Long time Thro! All we're missing now is Razzy, Adi and Zergfara to do 1 more Conga line to the bird :P
    Narthor - r11 Warden | Glawoneth - r9 RK | Trengo - r8 Burglar | Torvareth - r8 Champion | Morgand - r8 Hunter | Garina - r6 Minstrel
    Radguz - r12 Reaver | Narrowz - r9 BA | Woodyy - r9 Stalker(EN) | Narthorao - r8 WL
    YouTube Channel | Original Challenger of Gothmog - Laurelin | TheBandits Raid Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Ealdwen View Post
    Morth!
    The Bird is doing just fine.

A lot old pvpers And some New from Laurelin moved to evernight. Its True there are a lot of zergs but we wait any of You to boost more server pvp population, which with New update And balance Will grow even more

Quote Originally Posted by Treliarhs View Post
    A lot old pvpers And some New from Laurelin moved to evernight. Its True there are a lot of zergs but we wait any of You to boost more server pvp population, which with New update And balance Will grow even more
    In your dreams...

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    In your dreams...
    I moved my Defiler to that server and never come there. Warg - Laurelin - Me ... that is the Lore Trinity

Space Orc's in Star Citizen !

Quote Originally Posted by MurgenTemplar View Post
    I moved my Defiler to that server and never come there. Warg - Laurelin - Me ... that is the Lore Trinity
    And for the record ... Harmonizer is also in Star Citizen ... yay!

So this is how orcs got to Warhammer 40k universe. All thanks to Harmonizer!

*watches the black, cold, dead world tree while munching hobbit leg*
    *nomnomnom*
    Durum <3 - Easymoding since 2007.

Garzlum Rk 14

Thank you to all the freeps of recent days that have contributed to the passage of my rank, and have been much more player than those of last year, the new blood is good, ty.

Laurelin, a server for refuges that run from my scary warg and epic minstrel.
    I' am KingZ, Killerhealer, Crowarg and Ganakus.
    ADD ME ON PS5 - Kingcrowarg -
    Hello to my friends in ex Public Enemies, Champions of Middle Earth, War Wargs and B'astards Inglorius.

Nice PvP recently, really enjoying it. Grats to freeps and creeps involved.

Great to still see some old school names, Harmonizer, Durum and Fluffer in recent posts.

One day I will revisit Lotro, Laurelin and Ettenmoors.

hey to all my old friends and enemys , and to everyone of course hehe
    Krom of Eldar. Kromiel Rank 14 Captain.

Page 286 of 287 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 282 283 284 285 286 287 LastLast