We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The Laurelin Archives

I was surprised no one had posted a link for the Laurelin Archives here yet so here it is. Its where the RP community from Laurelin for the most part post their stories etc.

http://laurelinarchives.org/

Re: The Laurelin Archives

does this site only have rp kinships mentioned or is it all kinships from that sever?

From the server, my kin isn'r RP one its raider but its also there.
    Isilmewen Lothglorion from Rivendel, map caretaker, cartographer and master scholar.

*To trolls: I can't read you, you know why... (still haven't learnt trollish language).

Theres a nice collection of Kinships and other things there.

Thank you for the notice, Khalis! I've been on vacation throughout the migration, but it seems to be working for me now. I'll have an information post up about the Archives soon. Thank you to all the users for your continued support!

- Calenon

Most RP Kinships seem to be represented on the Laurelin Archives, there may indeed be some who are not, but the whole point is most of the content is IC. So there are some really very good stories, poems and diary entries, not to mention character biographies that make entertaining reading.

I thoroughly recommend it and we encourage all members of the Grand Order to sign up and contribute. The organisers of the site have done a wonderful job.
    [URL="http://laurelinarchives.org/profile/30"]Rowana Fairborn[/URL] [FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="1"]FOUNDER[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [URL="http://www.lostmathom.org/"]Grand Order of the Lost Mathom[/URL][SIZE="1"] [I](A role-playing Hobbit Kinship)[/I][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://www.lostmathom.org/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=157"]Songburrow Strollers[/URL] [SIZE="1"] [I](Band member)[/I][/SIZE]
    [I][SIZE="1"]Twitter @lostmathom[/SIZE][/I]

Indeed - the Laurelin Archives are one of the most inventive, and (to date) most used Community sites! Especially for RP entries.

====
    EDIT
    ====

I've PM'ed Calenon with link-changes to the Events, and Laurelin Resources sections.
    Last edited by Glingaeron; Jun 08 2011 at 05:15 AM.
    Andarne Glingaeron, "Baingol", o Lothlórien.
    ::
    Master of Elven Lore ‡ Roleplayer ‡ Elf of [EN-RP] Laurelin
    Hûd in EledhrimGûr EdhellenThe Laurelin ArchivesThe Tainted LandsTaintCraft

true must to all Laurelin Roleplayers!

Red face Re: The Laurelin Archives

*nods and smiles*

There is something very special about the Laurelin Archives

...the smell of old books and parchments, maps, paintings, ancient tales of old.

Be welcome ....Speak Friend And Enter

wonder through the bookshelves, enjoy your time there.

Amorey - Bard of the Shire

Thumbs up Re: The Laurelin Archives

yep, the laurelin archives site is superb! a nice way to find out about everyones backgrounds, their thoughts, diaries etc. ive whiled away many an hour there whilst i should be working
    well done Calenon and the others!
    Donhelm Graymare
    Officer and Envoy of
    ‡~ Unfinished Tales~‡
    [url]http://www.unfinished-tales.com/[/url]

Since blatent bumps are just rude... ;-)

Here's an update, as I feel many of our USA companions who have since the merge joined Laurelin, may not yet know about the Archives, and because Calenon has since added some wonderful feats, and... well, many more reasons, here is once again the link to the Archives, now with added Chronicles, and more roleplayers joining each day!

Pay us a visit if you so wish, and should you have any questions, we, the staff, are ALWAYS ready to help where we can!

http://laurelinarchives.org/

12. Apr 04 2012, 12:29 AM

Try this :-

embed width="18" height="16" src="address of the file at fileden" loop="true" repeat="true" autostart="true"></embed

and put an < at the start and a > at the end

14. Apr 08 2012, 09:45 PM

The Laurelin Archives website seems to be suspended. Is it down for good or will it be back up soon?

I came here looking for news regarding this... It would be tragic if we were to lose the LA!

Ironically, I've only just returned to LotRO after a two-year hiatus. I literally finished re-downloading the game yesterday and applied for an account for my new character last night! Even more ironically, I spent this morning writing a biography while waiting for my confirmation email, which I've just finished with this quote from Legolas: "Oft hope is born when all is forlorn." Bizzare!

At any rate, I can honestly say that most of the fun I've had playing this game has been writing stories about it on the Archives, so my heart goes out to the LA team. I hope you're alright and that everything turns out OK. Remember the wise words of Legolas a.k.a. Professor Tolkien.

Best wishes,
    - Andrew

*Edit* ... and it's back! \o/
    Last edited by Quendendil; Jan 10 2022 at 11:41 AM.
    .: Á rice alassen :.
    Strive for joy

And here we go again!

Is there anywhere that LA users can learn more? The Discord channel that's linked on the LA webpage has nothing to do with the LA itself.
    ‘Indeed in nothing is the power of the Dark Lord more clearly shown than in the estrangement that divides all those who still oppose him.' - Haldir (FotR)

Quote Originally Posted by Legelion View Post
    And here we go again!

Is there anywhere that LA users can learn more? The Discord channel that's linked on the LA webpage has nothing to do with the LA itself.
    Not sure what you are talking about. The site is up and running. And you are mistaken by saying that the discord there is not related, since both the LA site and the discord, is runned by Merako. He is for the moment running everything all by himself, so give the man some slack!

Quote Originally Posted by Duncadda View Post
    Not sure what you are talking about. The site is up and running. And you are mistaken by saying that the discord there is not related, since both the LA site and the discord, is runned by Merako. He is for the moment running everything all by himself, so give the man some slack!
    Fortunately, the suspension was only temporary. It wasn't my intention to disparage Merako's hard work; indeed, kudos to him for all his efforts! However, I'm not mistaken about the Laurelin Gateway Discord: while the server certainly caters to the Laurelin community at large, it isn't specific to the LA and doesn't even have a channel dedicated to the Archives.
    ‘Indeed in nothing is the power of the Dark Lord more clearly shown than in the estrangement that divides all those who still oppose him.' - Haldir (FotR)