We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Just completed this quest a few minutes ago with my 58 burg. Found a bookcase at the top of the stairs north of the hall of falling waters. Must've clicked on it 20+ times, with track treasure on & off and nothing. Killed the Globsnaga orc several times that spawned every time I clicked the book case and nothing. Did a bit of online research and found this thread. Exited the game, logged back in, clicked the bookcase & voila, got the scroll for quest completion!

Quote Originally Posted by DaystarWarrior View Post
    Just completed this quest a few minutes ago with my 58 burg. Found a bookcase at the top of the stairs north of the hall of falling waters. Must've clicked on it 20+ times, with track treasure on & off and nothing. Killed the Globsnaga orc several times that spawned every time I clicked the book case and nothing. Did a bit of online research and found this thread. Exited the game, logged back in, clicked the bookcase & voila, got the scroll for quest completion!
    I repeated the above routine and yes, I finally got the scroll after repeatedly logging out and then back in.
    I submitted a Bug report.
    If this is WAI, then it is terrible design.
    Last edited by Boraxxe; Mar 25 2022 at 06:16 PM.

Like I told you...What I said...Steal your face right off your head.

I did this quest about a month ago on my burg. Got the scroll on the first bookcase I clicked on. Didn't realize there was a possibility of failure until I randomly read this thread. Either they fixed it or I'm just lucky?

Quote Originally Posted by Vilan View Post
    I did this quest about a month ago on my burg. Got the scroll on the first bookcase I clicked on. Didn't realize there was a possibility of failure until I randomly read this thread. Either they fixed it or I'm just lucky?
    Definitely has not been "fixed." I've tried all the solutions here so far today (clicking on same bookcase 20 times, rotating through the 4 bookcases, logging off and back on at one book case) and no luck so far. Truly a ###### quest for a trait point

Quote Originally Posted by Vilan View Post
    Started making the round of all four bookcases each time I logged back in. Got it on second bookcase after a relog. SMH...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2