We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Re: Rangers of The West recruiting on the Gladden server

Quote Originally Posted by Sjithi View Post
    Planning to roll a Warden on Gladden and this kinship suits my RP settings, are you still recruiting?
    Indeed we are. Hope to see you in game.
    LilyRose of Gladden, Mistress of the Rangers of the West Kinship. Come check out our kin at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com.

How do I get an invite to kinship? I'm new to the game and looking for a kinship. Jadejenna Hunter in celondim area

Hi, jadejenna, and welcome to Middle Earth.

You can contact any of our officers in game. A couple of ways that can work.
    1. Ask if there is someone from Rangers of the West on in your chat, if someone is there from the kin they can pass it along.

2. My main is Lilyrose, you can add me to your friends list, and you can see when I come online, and we can get you all set up.

3. You can check out our website at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com (we ask folks to fill out our app there anyway), and let us know you're interested, and we can look for you when we're in game. And I see you already did this, so I approved your app, and will look for you in game.
    Last edited by Bel-Astarte; May 10 2012 at 12:39 PM.
    LilyRose of Gladden, Mistress of the Rangers of the West Kinship. Come check out our kin at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com.

WHOOHOO! Fresh meat...errr I mean new recruits!

Welcome aboard everyone!

You'll be very happy with your choice...I certainly have been!

Just wanted to say im thoroughly enjoying my new kin. Its good to actually have others on while u are also. Lol. Great folks and some interesting kin chat also.
    Warisi(Champ).......Rangers of the West
    Philladeas(WL), GrumpyCat(Warg)...Soldiers Of The White Hand
    DocPhil(Defiler), HardCharger(Reaver).....Shadow of the West
    1/2 of the WLBrigade

Glad you're enjoying the kin, Bennybo. It's a fun group.

Tonight, we feast in Fornost!

Gratz on lvl 75 our fearless little leader. Srry for this being a few days late
    1/2 of the WLBrigade

Cool Re: Rangers of The West recruiting on the Gladden server

Thank you. Still a little giddy from my first view of level cap.

Gotta finish the epic line still, and haven't even started exploring the endgame dailies yet.

Lots of fun to be had.

Bumping back to top. Also great to see all our new folks. Sorry i haven't been on very much in past few weeks
    1/2 of the WLBrigade

We have welcomed a number of great new kinnies lately

Hurry back-there's evil to be thwarted! Also, you're missed.

Giving this a bump.

We are still open for recruitment and are seeing new members join almost daily. If you are interested in joining a fairly laid back and casual kinship that loves to have fun in multiple ways, put in an application at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com/.
    Most people know me as Eth no matter which one of the following I'm on:

Ethellaf(hnt), Aldash(mini), Balcome(champ), Gundred(grd), Larsia(ward), Ordden(capt), Othkyn(beor), Talphor(burg), Waril(rk), Wilhame(lm) along with many many Vault Alts.

http://rangerswest.guildlaunch.com/

This is a GREAT kin and I recommend it to all!

Still Recruiting all classes and levels

Welcome to all the new Rangers who have helped make our kinchat and grouping lives even livelier.

Recently, in addition to our open grouping sessions on Sunday morning, we've added Draigoch runs weekly, and are actively engaged in the Moors (on both freeps, and creeps in our sister tribe, Shadow of the West)

If you're interested in checking out the kin, please fill out an application on rangerswest.guildlaunch.com, and talk to an officer in game.

Hope to see you soon!

Just wanted to add a note about the Draig runs. We've had a few successful weeks with our weekly raids. Sometimes not the best, but still successful and fun overall. We are also discussing attempting a ToO run before RoR releases.

We are not a full fledged raiding kin and accept any and all who just want to have fun in the digital Middle Earth. We have events ranging from Raids to Role Play. Posted below is a video from one our past events we did this past July. Its a bit lengthy, but it'll give you a better idea of what we do in Rangers.

If you would like to join us in Rangers, just visit http://rangerswest.guildlaunch.com and fill out an application.

Ethellaf(hnt), Aldash(mini), Balcome(champ), Gundred(grd), Larsia(ward), Ordden(capt), Othkyn(beor), Talphor(burg), Waril(rk), Wilhame(lm) along with many many Vault Alts.

As Famtorg indicated

we have a variety of activities-we are doing content runs, and filling out a regular schedule, but we also like to mix in fun events that all levels and classes can participate in.

This last weekend included both Draig and Fornost runs, and a Tolkien trivia contest at the kinhouse.

Recruiting all levels and classes still. rangerswest.guildlaunch.com

Hmmm, may be time for another freeze tag party...
    Last edited by Bel-Astarte; Sep 10 2012 at 03:01 PM.

Just letting everyone know we are still open to recruiting as always. If you'd like to know more about us check out our website at http://rangerswest.guildlaunch.com or contact an officer/member in game.

Also, this coming Sunday, come and check out our latest event, Rippling Manes and Tailfeathers.

You can find more info at http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...ent-10-14-2012.

Hope to see you there.

Returning to the game and looking for a good kin to welcome you in?

Please consider Rangers of the West. I might be biased, but it's a group of really awesomely friendly folks from all levels and classes.

We run group and solo content, help each other crafting gear, and our kinchat is extremely lively most of the day. (We have mainly North American members, but a number of us are in European time zones as well.)

To find out more, or fill out an application, check out our kinsite at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com.

See you in Middle Earth!

LilyRose

Rangers of the West still actively recruiting on Gladden

We're still socially focused, no longer a smallish kin, and we have folks at all level ranges enjoying the game.

I'll be happy to answer questions about out kin either in this thread, by PM, or in game.

If you're interested in checking us out, please visit our kinsite at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com to fill out an application.

We have cookies!

lots of alts

ok my problem is i have 2 lvl 85s 3 lvl 75+ and 1 lvl 45 I cant seem to find a kin that will let me join with all my alts. I dont want to join multipul kins with my alts but think all in one kin is better all around so if Rangers of The West is willing to let me join with all my characters then im in. my lvl 85s are my Lore Master (Ariesz) and my lvl 85 Hunter is (Sarbo) feel free to contact me in game anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarbo View Post
    ok my problem is i have 2 lvl 85s 3 lvl 75+ and 1 lvl 45 I cant seem to find a kin that will let me join with all my alts. I dont want to join multipul kins with my alts but think all in one kin is better all around so if Rangers of The West is willing to let me join with all my characters then im in. my lvl 85s are my Lore Master (Ariesz) and my lvl 85 Hunter is (Sarbo) feel free to contact me in game anytime.
    We have no problem with alts; in fact we love them. One of our underlying themes is folks with multiple toons, including myself!

Indeed we do.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanaspus View Post
    We have cookies!
    *Hands Zan a very delicious cookie.*

MMmm, I love a nice ginger snap.

Shameless bump for the friendliest kin in middle earth.

tryin to get back online. lol

im tryin to come back as we speak. having problems with new patches and launcher. but im ready to get back to all my friend and to explore more of middle earth
    1/2 of the WLBrigade

Christmas morning bump.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast