We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

And a Merry Christmas to you too, Zan.

And all our Rangers and other Free Peoples.

Orcses are on their own for festivities.
    LilyRose of Gladden, Mistress of the Rangers of the West Kinship. Come check out our kin at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com.

Because the best deserves the top.

application filled

Hello,

Filled out an application to join the kinship. Been away from the game for about a year. Coming back because i've missed the game and want to check out the new content. I'm a former member of The Dragon Snacks which i think you may have a few of our old members. My main is Gabil currently at 72, Guardian. Also will be leveling my loremaster and hunter.

I like casual raiding and overall group fun.

Maturity is a must please.

Thanks for considering!

Gabil

Welcome Back to Lotro, Gabil

Quote Originally Posted by ainu67 View Post
    Hello,

Filled out an application to join the kinship. Been away from the game for about a year. Coming back because i've missed the game and want to check out the new content. I'm a former member of The Dragon Snacks which i think you may have a few of our old members. My main is Gabil currently at 72, Guardian. Also will be leveling my loremaster and hunter.

I like casual raiding and overall group fun.

Maturity is a must please.

Thanks for considering!

Gabil
    Looks like your app was already approved. Please contact any of our officers in game. I'm usually on LilyRose or Astarwen myself.

Welcome back to Lotro!
    LilyRose of Gladden, Mistress of the Rangers of the West Kinship. Come check out our kin at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com.

Cool Rangers of the West still going strong

We are running both endgame and midlevel content weekly, and have regular social events for all our classes and levels.

The most recent one included lots and lots of pie. Mmmmm, pie.

Others have featured freeze tag hilarity, a tour of Middle Earth by Inn League Keg, and several events open to the server, such as sparring contests and our biggest event, Rippling Manes and Tailfeathers.

Our goal is to have the most fun of any kin on the server, and I think we have a solid foundation for that.

If you'd like to join in the fun, please fill out an application at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com, and contact one of our officers.

Always room for more fun.

Still looking for a few good Rangers

We are a very active kin, including impromptu grouping at almost all the levels of the game.

We are friendly and chatty. If you'd like to check out our kin, please put in an application at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com, and contact one of our officers for a little chat.

Still recruiting, and we're having a party!

If you'd like to learn more about our kin, or just have some silly fun, I hope you will join us for April Freeze Day!

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...ril-Freeze-Day!!!

Still very active, still socially focused, and still recruiting

We have also recently added a 2nd endgame raiding night, due to popularity. We are starting to run raids on Monday and Friday, and still doing our midlevel training and open runs on the weekends.

*Looks around her in astonishment*

I'm not sure how this happened-but if you'd like to join the fun, please check out our kinsite at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com

Just wanted everyone to know we are still recruiting. Jump to our website to learn more and/or look for an officer in game.
    Most people know me as Eth no matter which one of the following I'm on:

Ethellaf(hnt), Aldash(mini), Balcome(champ), Gundred(grd), Larsia(ward), Ordden(capt), Othkyn(beor), Talphor(burg), Waril(rk), Wilhame(lm) along with many many Vault Alts.

http://rangerswest.guildlaunch.com/

Not too shabby

Hello, I was interested in becoming part of your kinship. Im a level 15 dwarf guardian. Im, to say "not too shabby" so knowing that any level can join is very encouraging for me. Do you have a link to your site and where i can register.

Erremith of the deeping wall. jk the lonely mountain

We'd be delighted to welcome you.

Our website is rangerswest.guildlaunch.com-you can put in an application there, and we'll try to make you feel right at home.

looking for a kin

Hi, I'm a 2 year vet of LOTRO. I have a Level 77 Hunter who is not much into raiding, but is open to learning. Outside the game, I'm a Tolkien fan with massive knowledge of the world. I've been bouncing from kin to kin, heavily dissatisfied with kins who do nothing to help when needed and have members who'd rather tell me to shove it when I say hi. I'm wondering if you'd be willing to accept an older member who is active and always willing to help when I get time to play?

Leandir Shadowbane of Lindon.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolflord75 View Post
    Hi, I'm a 2 year vet of LOTRO. I have a Level 77 Hunter who is not much into raiding, but is open to learning. Outside the game, I'm a Tolkien fan with massive knowledge of the world. I've been bouncing from kin to kin, heavily dissatisfied with kins who do nothing to help when needed and have members who'd rather tell me to shove it when I say hi. I'm wondering if you'd be willing to accept an older member who is active and always willing to help when I get time to play?

Leandir Shadowbane of Lindon.
    Of course we are willing. Your application has already been accepted, so just seek out an officer in game to get an invite.

Ethellaf(hnt), Aldash(mini), Balcome(champ), Gundred(grd), Larsia(ward), Ordden(capt), Othkyn(beor), Talphor(burg), Waril(rk), Wilhame(lm) along with many many Vault Alts.

Just a friendly reminder that Rangers of the West is always open to new members. If you are looking for a new home, whether you are fresh out of Archet or have been riding down orcs in Rohan, we have a place for you. To recap what the kin is about, we are a very diversified group who are very social. We love to try all aspects of the game and have raiders, pvp'rs and casuals alike and all are certainly welcome.

If you like to check us out, please visit our website at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com or catch us in game! Happy Hunting!

Cool Just a note that Rangers of the West is still recruiting

We are open to all levels of experience and classes.

We are a socially focused kinship that still spends a lot of time grouping. If you'd like to check out more about our kinship, please check out our kinsite at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com

The Rangers are still open to all levels, classes, races, etc, etc.

Check out our website at http://rangerswest.guildlaunch.com/. After you put in your application look for any officer for an invite.

Also feel free to post any questions you have about the kin.

hi there

I am interested

my old kinship has totally died out this past year.

I've been playing for 4 years and I am looking for a fun, mature, active kin with maybe some opportunity for grouping at any level. My main Kelraen, a 95 hunter and I have a bunch of alts I am working on I am also the slowest leveler in the known universe. :P

Onen i-Estel Edain, u-chebin estel anim

I think i just approved your application, Kelraen.

So flag down an officer in game, and let's get you settled in.

And actually, I am the slowest leveler in the known universe. I'm a meanderer.

We have a mix of all kinds in Rangers, that's what makes it so fun. Looking forward to seeing you in game.

thanks see you in game.

Onen i-Estel Edain, u-chebin estel anim

Hi! I have been seeing members of Rangers of the West around Gladden for months now, but have been settled into a kinship quite comfortably.

My kinship has now been inactive for three months or more, and I interested if Rangers is still recruiting!

I have been playing for a year and a half, but my main is only level 60.

A friend of mine and fellow cosmetic blogger, Nathrien, suggested I ask you about joining!

My main character is an elf guardian named Makaia, and my alt is a hobbit minstrel named Carneki.

I will also look around your website!
    Makaia - Elf Guard // Somain - Man Cap // Erchelm - Man Mini // Carneki - Hobbit Hunter
    Playing on Gladden & officer in Rangers of the West

Quote Originally Posted by Makaia View Post
    Hi! I have been seeing members of Rangers of the West around Gladden for months now, but have been settled into a kinship quite comfortably.

My kinship has now been inactive for three months or more, and I interested if Rangers is still recruiting!

I have been playing for a year and a half, but my main is only level 60.

A friend of mine and fellow cosmetic blogger, Nathrien, suggested I ask you about joining!

My main character is an elf guardian named Makaia, and my alt is a hobbit minstrel named Carneki.

I will also look around your website!
    I know we already got you in there, with a proper April Fool's Day welcome, so I'll just *wave* here.

See you in game.

Also, Rangers of the West is still active, still running weekly groups, and open to all levels and classes. Please see our kinsite at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com for more info, or to put in an application.

ROTW still active and recruiting

Anyone who's interested in finding out more is welcome to contact me here or in game, or check out our website.

See you in Middle Earth!

A timely bump

Since we have a bunch of new players on the Gladden server, I wanted to mention that Rangers of the West is still recruiting and actively having fun at all levels of the game.

Feel free to check out our kinpage at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com.

See you in Middle Earth.

Rangers of the West actively recruiting

We welcome players of all levels and experience, and focus on making our kin a fun and friendly base from which to explore Middle Earth.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, or go check out our kinsite at Rangerswest.guildlaunch.com to fill out a short application to join us.

We may never have a raiding first, but we do plan on leading the server in fun. Come join us.

For anyone looking for more info, we have a public access section of our kin forums where you can find more info and ask ask questions about the kin. You can also ask on the game forums (the one's your on while reading this).

Here is the link the kin forum area: http://rangerswest.guildlaunch.com/f...606&gid=244509.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast