We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Just another reminder that ROTW is open for recruitment. We had a good number of new folks join over the past few weeks are happy to take on many more. If you are interested in a mostly social kin with some weekly events thrown in, then check us out at http://rangerswest.guildlaunch.com/.
    Most people know me as Eth no matter which one of the following I'm on:

Ethellaf(hnt), Aldash(mini), Balcome(champ), Gundred(grd), Larsia(ward), Ordden(capt), Othkyn(beor), Talphor(burg), Waril(rk), Wilhame(lm) along with many many Vault Alts.

http://rangerswest.guildlaunch.com/

Just a few things you might find of interest in the Rangers. We are a social first kin, but we do have weekly events that are open to everyone. These include both a Freep Night and Creep Night, with our own Tribe. We have a night dedicated to open grouping that is open to all levels. Most of the time we have at least 2 groups running (one cap group, one lower level). We also do many social events, such as crafting fairs, kin house parties, horse runs, concerts, etc.

If you have any questions, post below or visit our website at http://rangerswest.guildlaunch.com.

Ethellaf(hnt), Aldash(mini), Balcome(champ), Gundred(grd), Larsia(ward), Ordden(capt), Othkyn(beor), Talphor(burg), Waril(rk), Wilhame(lm) along with many many Vault Alts.

Hello there Rangers.
    I just got back to LOTRO a couple of weeks ago and I've been building up my Champ and Minstrel toons from scratch. I'm not that far yet but slowly the loneliness is starting to creep up lol.
    I've liked what I read in this thread and your kinship sounds like it's right up my alley so if it's ok with you and you guys are still accepting apps, I'd like to submit mine tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by ViciousPanda View Post
    Hello there Rangers.
    I just got back to LOTRO a couple of weeks ago and I've been building up my Champ and Minstrel toons from scratch. I'm not that far yet but slowly the loneliness is starting to creep up lol.
    I've liked what I read in this thread and your kinship sounds like it's right up my alley so if it's ok with you and you guys are still accepting apps, I'd like to submit mine tonight.
    You'll be most welcome, Panda.

We do require a short application. You can find that at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com. Then we'll get you settled in, and rolling with the Rangers.
    LilyRose of Gladden, Mistress of the Rangers of the West Kinship. Come check out our kin at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com.

Happy 2015, Gladdenites.

Just a short note to say that Rangers continues to actively recruit all levels and classes. Whether you are new to the game or returning from a hiatus, or just looking for fun folks to quest with and chat up, we'd love to hear from you.

If you have questions about our kin, feel free to ask here or in PM, and we look forward to exploring Middle Earth with friends new and old.
    LilyRose of Gladden, Mistress of the Rangers of the West Kinship. Come check out our kin at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com.

A special invitation for anyone checking out Gladden as a destination server

If you are thinking you're going to end up transferring when everything shakes out, and would like to check out Gladden as a possible destination, please consider yourself welcome to join our kin while you do.

If your whole kin comes over, and you want to have all your characters together, we'll wish you well, and try to help you settle in successfully in any way we can. Gladden is a great server community, and I hope you'll take a look for yourself.

Bump for a wonderful, active kin with good people. I love it with these folks, it feels like family. This is one of those kins that you spend years looking for, and then after you join, you wonder why you didn't find them sooner. Come join us!
    Taisley - Hunter - Anor | Taislea - Hunter - Gladden
    Not all who wander are lost...

Rangers of the West Recruitment

Is still active, and open for all levels and classes.

You can find out more about the kin at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com, or post a question here, and we'll be happy to answer you.

See you in Middle Earth.

I'll bring the pie....

Hi peeps, I am coming back from a long break and am going to start all over on a new server. I am going to play a few classes to see what one I will enjoy the most to level. When I have decided, I might get in contact for an invite if possible.

Cheers

Welcome back, and by all means let us know if you want to give RotW a try.

Hi, I have settles on a toon and I have called her Bryarn. I have added LilyRose to my friends list and will send you a tell when I see you on.

Thx

We have a group event this evening. I'll look around for you when i log in.

Still looking for more Rangers!

Please feel free to check out our kinsite at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com, or contact an officer in game to ask questions about our kin.

See you all in Middle Earth!

ROTW still actively recruiting, come join the fun!

New and returning members welcome. If you're just checking out the server in anticipation of transfers later this year, that's fine too.

Lots of fun to be had in Middle Earth. Feel free to ask questions here or in PM, or check out our kinsite at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Astarte View Post
    New and returning members welcome. If you're just checking out the server in anticipation of transfers later this year, that's fine too.

Lots of fun to be had in Middle Earth. Feel free to ask questions here or in PM, or check out our kinsite at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com

Hello, I'm a returning member and would love to get back into the kin if possible? My character name is Panthan, I'm a mini who has just hit level 100

Quote Originally Posted by Feedthepony View Post
    Hello, I'm a returning member and would love to get back into the kin if possible? My character name is Panthan, I'm a mini who has just hit level 100
    Welcome back.

Contact one of the officers when you're online, and we'll get you properly settled in.

I just wanted to give a big Welcome to all the new folks transferring (or starting fresh) to Gladden. If you find yourself in need of kin after getting here, Rangers of the West might be the place for you. We are a social based kin that dabbles in the various features of the game (grouping, pvp, RP, just chilling at the kin house, etc). If you would like to know more, please check out our website (and apply if you would like to join).

I'm a former member who left LOTRO for a couple of years. I no longer have a toon with this name, but all my other (12) toons are more-or-less active (some more than others):

Caput Draconis, Man (Level 100 Captain - blue trait tree, Explorer)
    Branmakmorn, Man (Level 95 Hunter/Trapper, Explorer)
    Balore One-eye, Beorning (Level 78 Beorning - red trait tree, Westemnet Master Tailor)
    Attatook Barleybuck, Hobbit (Level 72 Guardian - red trait tree, Explorer)
    Auldun Oldgoat, Dwarf (Level 70 Guardian - yellow trait tree, Westemnet Master Metalsmith)
    Brobi Bluntskull, Dwarf (Level 70 Champion - AOE/yellow trait tree, Westemnet Master Weaponsmith)
    Elwellin, Elf (Level 68 Minstrel - Warrior-Skald trait tree, Westemnet Master Jeweller)
    Slywise Pinchbottom, Hobbit (Level 67 Burglar - red trait tree, Explorer)
    Dondorf Lenormand, Dwarf (Level 62 RK, Westemnet Master Scholar)
    Falderal of Dale, Man (Level 61 LM - blue trait tree, Westemnet Master Tailor)
    Legolard Pinchbottom, Hobbit (Level 60 Warden - red trait tree, Westemnet Master Woodworker)
    Barleybuck Taterpate, Hobbit (Level 39 Burglar - Westemnet Master Cook, he stays in MD)

I might be interested in rejoining in the near future. Right now I'm on my active Burglar (Slywise) most of the time.
    Last edited by Artegall; Aug 19 2015 at 10:34 AM.
    Hamlet was right . . . but so was P.T. Barnum!

if you decide you want to come back, just let us know. Welcome back to Middle Earth! Hope you're having lots of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Astarte View Post
    if you decide you want to come back, just let us know. Welcome back to Middle Earth! Hope you're having lots of fun.
    Turns out I still have an active Guild Launch account for RoTW, and one of my old toons is still listed on the kinship roster, although I did a name-change on him when I came back. I sent an in-game email to Lilyrose to see if we can sort it out and get me back in.
    Hamlet was right . . . but so was P.T. Barnum!

Quote Originally Posted by Artegall View Post
    Turns out I still have an active Guild Launch account for RoTW, and one of my old toons is still listed on the kinship roster, although I did a name-change on him when I came back. I sent an in-game email to Lilyrose to see if we can sort it out and get me back in.
    Excellent. If you have an active member on the roster, any officer can bring you in. I'm having some challenges getting in game recently.

Nathrien_Estelenlaer is offline Rohirrim Scout
    Middle-earth Fashionista
    I'm interested in joining, now that I'm playing again. I'll go fill out an app

Quote Originally Posted by Nathrien_Estelenlaer View Post
    I'm interested in joining, now that I'm playing again. I'll go fill out an app
    Happy to welcome you in.

!

Away longer than expected

I, Ermax, just applied for the Kinship and hope to see yall soon.

Welcome to our newest Rangers, and a cordial invitation to all who are transferring to Gladden to check out our kinship.

Our goal is to lead the server in fun!!! We'd be delighted to have your join the party.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast