We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Hi, I was wondering if your Kinship is still accepting members? (lvl. 57 elven hunter, tailor T6)

I've been playing for around two years now, and I've solo'd pretty much everything so far.

But now I like to join a causal kinship as:
    1. I'm in the middle of college, don't have a lot of time to join pre-planned events. But I do have time to play for an hour or two every other night to get further in the epic or just general quests.
    2. I'm not very knowledgeable about raid & instances, but would love to learn how to run them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferhel_Norin View Post
    Hi, I was wondering if your Kinship is still accepting members? (lvl. 57 elven hunter, tailor T6)

I've been playing for around two years now, and I've solo'd pretty much everything so far.

But now I like to join a causal kinship as:
    1. I'm in the middle of college, don't have a lot of time to join pre-planned events. But I do have time to play for an hour or two every other night to get further in the epic or just general quests.
    2. I'm not very knowledgeable about raid & instances, but would love to learn how to run them.
    We certainly, are, and many of our members are students or folks with otherwise busy lives.

If you want to give us a try, please fill out an application at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com. It sounds like we might be a good fit for you
    LilyRose of Gladden, Mistress of the Rangers of the West Kinship. Come check out our kin at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com.

Getting ready for 2016 on Gladden?

After a great 2015, with lots of fun with our kinnies, we're ready to roll into 2016, and recruiting is open for all classes and levels.

If you are interested, please check our kinsite, rangerswest.guildlaunch.com, and fill out an application.

See you in Middle Earth!

LilyRose
    LilyRose of Gladden, Mistress of the Rangers of the West Kinship. Come check out our kin at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com.

Coming back...

I'm about to reinstall Lotro after 2 year absence ( DL at 88%) If my old Kin "Exodus" has sailed to the west I may look you guys up.
    You sound like a great bunch from this thread I've been reading. See you in the wilds!

Welcome Back to Middle Earth! Still lots of fun to be had, and we'll look forward to running with you if the opportunity arises.

Just a note that Rangers of the West is still active, still recruiting, and still running things at both end game and lower/mid level.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask here, or check out our kinsite at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com

Just wanted to say that the Rangers of the West is still active and recruiting. If you are looking for a more laid back social kin with a few extras mixed in, than hit up our website and/or speak with an officer.
    Most people know me as Eth no matter which one of the following I'm on:

Ethellaf(hnt), Aldash(mini), Balcome(champ), Gundred(grd), Larsia(ward), Ordden(capt), Othkyn(beor), Talphor(burg), Waril(rk), Wilhame(lm) along with many many Vault Alts.

http://rangerswest.guildlaunch.com/

Yes, still here, and still having fun!

*spruces up the old thread*

Rangers of the West is welcoming new recruits at all levels. As we approach the 10th Anniversary of Lotro, and the Black Gate looms-there are many adventures awaiting us. Come ride with the Rangers of the West!

You can learn more about the kin at http://www.rangerswest.guildlaunch.co m

Giving this a bump....

The Rangers are still recruiting. We've had a nice little influx of new membership over the past few weeks and are as active as ever. If you're looking for a social based kin with a spike of everything else, check us out.

Ethellaf(hnt), Aldash(mini), Balcome(champ), Gundred(grd), Larsia(ward), Ordden(capt), Othkyn(beor), Talphor(burg), Waril(rk), Wilhame(lm) along with many many Vault Alts.

Rangers of the West !

Giving this one a well-deserved bump ...

I'm a recent recruit and I must say that I have not met better bunch of LOTRO players in a very, very long time. Awesome kin ! Great social kinship, give Caanjaal, Satella, or Bloodless (those are the officers I can remember off the top of my head) a jingle in-game if you are interested in being a part of Rangers of the West !

What a friendly bump!

Glad you are feeling welcome, and look forward to venturing in Middle Earth with you for a long time to come.

Pie?

Why I would love some pie, thank you Lily !

Happy 2018! And yes, Rangers of the West are recruiting!

Just a reminder that if you are looking for a friendly, low key, kinhome on Gladden, we'd like to be considered.

Plus, we do have pie...

Mmmmmmm, pie.

Just a reminder that Rangers of the West is still here!

And still active and recruiting players who want to enjoy Middle Earth with fun and knowledgeable folks.

I know, I brag about these kinnies all the time-but really, you should meet them. They're spectaccular!

Please find one of us in game, or come check out our kinsite for more info.

Rangers of the West Still ... ranging

Just a note that Rangers of the West is still active and recruiting on the Gladden Server.

If you'd like to check out our kinship, our kin home is rangerswest.guildlaunch.com

See you in Middle Earth!

The Rangers are still going strong and recruiting. Check out our website and/or hit up an officer in game.

Time flies when you're having Ranger fun!

If you are a returning player, a newbie to the game, or a veteran looking for a friendly, relaxed atmosphere, we might be for you.

Please feel free to check out our kinsite at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com, or talk to one of our officers in game if you have questions about the kin.

See you in Middle Earth. I'll bring the pie!

LilyRose, Pie Maven

Nathrien_Estelenlaer is offline Rohirrim Scout
    Middle-earth Fashionista
    If you're looking for a low-key, casual home, Rangers of the West may be for you! We're currently recruiting new members of all levels and classes.

Please check out our kinsite http://rangerswest.guildlaunch.com/ and fill out a brief application. Should you have any questions, feel free to contact an officer in-game!

We look forward to hearing from you!

Middle-earth Fashionista
    Giving this a friendly bump.

Rangers of the West is still an active, low-key, and socially focused kinship on the Gladden server recruiting players of all levels, classes, and degrees of experience.

Feel free to check out our kin site https://rangerswest.guildlaunch.com/ for more information or ask one of our officers in-game if you have questions!

Middle-earth Fashionista
    Returning for Minas Morgul? Looking for a casual, socially focused, and low key kinship? Rangers of the the West may be a good fit for you!

Feel free to check out our kin site https://rangerswest.guildlaunch.com/ for more information or ask one of our officers in-game if you have questions!

Middle-earth Fashionista
    Returning from a break? Newcomer to LOTRO or the Gladden server? Seasoned player?

If you're looking for a relaxed, casual, and socially focused kinship, Rangers of the West might be a great fit for you! We recruit players of all levels and degrees of experience.

Feel free to check out our kin site http://rangerswest.guildlaunch.com/ to learn more about us. Feel free to submit an app if interested or PM one of our officers in-game with your questions.

Link got blocked by my firewall. ^

I'm interested in joining. At the very least until they turn on character transfers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacctal View Post
    Link got blocked by my firewall. ^

I'm interested in joining. At the very least until they turn on character transfers.
    Not sure why the link would be blocked, but we do require a short application, which is found at the kin page

Hopefully, we'll talk to you soon, and see if RotW is a good fit for you.

Applied.

Funny story. I tried to register for guild launch.
    Was already registered. I log in to 8 messages.
    One said I had been made Admin of my old Kin.
    It was called The First Order on Windfola.(Forgot that all together)
    That old site is down, I guess with the fall of Windfola.
    Along with my old toons.
    The weirdest part is that I have a badge for "giving an idea used by the site".

But what was the idea!!!? LOL.

If you are discovering, or rediscovering Middle Earth on the Gladden server, Rangers of the West is still actively recruiting.

We'd love to welcome you and set off on a new adventure. Check out our kinsite for more information or to fill out an application.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast