We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Anyone Interested in a Dâr Narbugud Raid?

I'm not really a big skirmish/raid guy, but in this case I'm looking to get a hold of the barter items from this raid to acquire body armor from Lothlorien for cosmetic use.

It's rated at level 58. I'm a 67 hunter at the moment. Anyone?

Re: Anyone Interested in a Dâr Narbugud Raid?

You should probably post this on your server's forum Would hit a better audience there.

Just a thought, have you checked if the skirmish vendors sell cosmetic versions of this armor? I have no idea if they do, but if so then that'd be an easier way of getting them.

Quote Originally Posted by ChromiteSwiftpaw View Post
    You should probably post this on your server's forum Would hit a better audience there.
    Yes, I suppose that is a particularly insightful suggestion. I always forget the population is split between servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilan View Post
    Just a thought, have you checked if the skirmish vendors sell cosmetic versions of this armor? I have no idea if they do, but if so then that'd be an easier way of getting them.
    Because I'm not much of a skirmish guy, the vendors at the little camps always surprise me when it comes to the things they sell [read: reputation items]. Unfortunately in this case, the armor I'm seeking might be a little too specific--it's offered by one's class trainer only in the inner most grouping of trees within Lothlorien.