We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: New names, old players

Deadfang, still check in from time to time. Mostly when SW:ToR is on a patch day. Miss most of the old names. Probably don't know most of the new ones.

Cheers!
    Originally Posted by Overtone:"Quit ezmoding and get back on your RK. LOL"
    -------------------------------------------

I'm Hithdraug.

Not much point in me posting in this thread - because I'm a noob.

I posted anyway - because I'm a noob.

Love & Hugs

Fluffy Hithy
    Last edited by Umbrarg; Feb 26 2012 at 12:51 AM. Reason: I missed a " - " because I'm a noob and I fail ;)
    Hithdraug - Former Suicidal Warg Squad

If I had a penny for every child I ran over - I could maybe afford car insurance

I am Gutlard.

All who came before me, and all who come after, matter not.

Gutlard Out!
    [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff8c00]Creep Main [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff]= [/COLOR][COLOR=#40e0d0]Gutlard of The White Hand
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff8c00]Freep Main [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff]= [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]Snarehelm of Legionnaires[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Name hasn't changed. Came out a bit last night, hope you creeps had fun, especially that warg pack. It was strange to see names that I saw before I left in the moors suddenly huge football players with scary faces. I might come out a bit more lately, just waiting inbetween games at the moment and until a certian guild something, wars possibly two launches I'm just biding my time with nostolgic pvp.

Hi Nandir. Do you still play? Can I still kill you? If not, can I just pass out a little enrage?
    That,Rashka girl;
    My UI causes people to make vomit noises.
    I murder people's well thought out names. I always master loot.
    I go into robot voice, a lot. So much so that now my Kinship and raiding team call me Navbot, the robot overlord.
    I love rp.
    I pvp to techno.

Medwulf/Durrga checking in. On gaming hiatus atm, I kinda got tired of gaming in the summer, and havent really even had the desire to log-in, or to check out TOR. Hope the Moors is still fun, though after reading the forums from time to time it sounds like a lot of people are fed up with certain things. But seeing as the Moors is getting some dev attention maybe improvements are on the way.

./Salute
    Last edited by medwulf; Mar 01 2012 at 07:41 PM.
    Durrga R13 Hunter /Medwulf R10 Champ / Vei the Burg R9

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian-moth View Post
    Name hasn't changed. Came out a bit last night, hope you creeps had fun, especially that warg pack. It was strange to see names that I saw before I left in the moors suddenly huge football players with scary faces. I might come out a bit more lately, just waiting inbetween games at the moment and until a certian guild something, wars possibly two launches I'm just biding my time with nostolgic pvp.

Hi Nandir. Do you still play? Can I still kill you? If not, can I just pass out a little enrage?
    Hey Rashka! it's good to hear from you, I've been wondering about the whereabouts of a lot of people I don't see here anymore, and of course it is likely that the answer is they are playing other (hopefully better) games! heh

As for playing the game, I kinda took a semi-break, for a while I was just logging in for less than an hour once every 2 months lol, but since I have a life-time account, I keep coming back from time to time. Anyways, I've been playing a bit more often lately so if you see me out there, sure feel free to kill me as many times as you want as it's always a pleasure!

P.S. no enrage pls, that would sure piss me off! (./has a feeling of getting enraged by Rashka in the close future)
    Nandir - Caradhraz - Alundil - and others
    Burzumgoth - Nardur - Zhugash - and others

Burz is a notorious KB/inf stealer!

Gut Out!
    [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff8c00]Creep Main [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff]= [/COLOR][COLOR=#40e0d0]Gutlard of The White Hand
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff8c00]Freep Main [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff]= [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]Snarehelm of Legionnaires[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

I remember when Warginator was a noob... yet still smashed my hunter. It was then I switched to Creepside and never looked back.

I also remember when Pouncival had teeth, not the pristine carved set of hobbit bones he now sports! :P
    [CENTER][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][SIZE=3][B]~ Sars... The Creeples Champion! ~
    Pouncing Pwny[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Jungleghost View Post
    I remember when Warginator was a noob... yet still smashed my hunter. It was then I switched to Creepside and never looked back.

I also remember when Pouncival had teeth, not the pristine carved set of hobbit bones he now sports! :P
    Warginator owes a HUGE debt to all of Creepside then.... I will take all the Dull Stones off all his Creep toons before U6 is released. Mmmk? Please & thank you!

Gut Out!

Guess I didn't talk about myself. I started in SOA on a Champion named Alaster, I was only out a few weeks before I found out I sucked. All I remember was constantly being yelled at "Charge in, Alaster, charge in". I deleted Alaster before I started Sune (but I had him undeleted a few months ago and named Halaster) I next started Sune, played her up till R9 (People actually liked Sune) After R9 I took a vacation to level up Alaster and came back (Nobody liked Alaster). Been playing him since, though I keep Sune up to date gear wise (just got her to a full PvP set (thx Kayko).
    Alaster
    Sune
    Sinstar
    Sinistar

Quote Originally Posted by Syko2517 View Post
    Elandu of Landroval reporting in. Although I do not play on this server any more, just like to see if anyone would recognise me (last played 2007- I was 15 years then! A lot of PvMP back then, a few raids attended). On my maxed out friends list only one player has reached level 75 - Bootz; if you're reading this would be nice to let me know who you are- because I don't remember! (Old kinny maybe)?
    Elandu... that name reminds me something. Either in PvMP or we were in the same kin when the game launched (Rangers of Arnor?)
    Galuros R8 - Galuthor R7 - Galuf R6 // Landroval
    Galutooth R8 - Galu R6 - Polluter R5

I had a hobbit hunter named Sereadoc... I deleted him more than 1-2 year ago :P My first raid was with Warsong & Essence... long long time ago.
    Last edited by Wagnard; Feb 28 2012 at 03:22 PM.

Necro Thread!

Just because

Quote Originally Posted by medwulf View Post
    Necro Thread!

Just because

Wow! A thread from a long time ago, goes active. ;-)

~Deadfang
    Originally Posted by Overtone:"Quit ezmoding and get back on your RK. LOL"
    -------------------------------------------

I don't get to play during the times I use to. I'm on usually a morning or 2 during the week, other than that, weekends.
    Once in a while I'll run into an old player. Nostalgia is good! Hell I saw Durrga in this thread!

~Vinlassis/Chilicheese

Currently playing Assassin's Creed 4. I haven't played LOTRO in about 2 1/2 years. I really don't have the dedication to put into a MMO like LOTRO the way I used to. But good memories. Maybe someday I'll casually play to see the ring destroyed.

It's been a while, seeing alot of old people in here anything going on in the moors action wise?
    Burglartarget rank 15 wl, Brugael rank 14 spider, rank 11 warg, rank 10 ba, rank 10 mini, rank 8 defiler, rank 8 reaver, rank 8 runekeeper, rank 7 hunter, rank 7 burg

Quote Originally Posted by quicksilver3 View Post
    It's been a while, seeing alot of old people in here anything going on in the moors action wise?
    BT!!! We miss ya, man! Was reminiscing with the raid about 1v1s with you, just yesterday!

We've been organizing RvR action, if possible, on Tuesdays and Thursday nights around 8 or 9pm/EDT/Server Time. Hit up Corwelnaak or Tigershark to join up on creepside. For Freep, hit me up or send /tell to Freyvora, Turine, or Shilowadan.
    More information has been posted here: Happenings on Landroval

Looking forward to hanging out and battling with/against ya again, soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Skoch View Post
    BT!!! We miss ya, man! Was reminiscing with the raid about 1v1s with you, just yesterday!

We've been organizing RvR action, if possible, on Tuesdays and Thursday nights around 8 or 9pm/EDT/Server Time. Hit up Corwelnaak or Tigershark to join up on creepside. For Freep, hit me up or send /tell to Freyvora, Turine, or Shilowadan.
    More information has been posted here: Happenings on Landroval

Looking forward to hanging out and battling with/against ya again, soon!
    I’ll add that Half raids have been out on both sides most nights (US) and weekends, still slow during the day- which is a great time to do some PvE for deeds., comms etc. Happy to adventure with you on creepside- look for any Nimrodel Exile. My toons all have Aak in the name- mostly at the beginning or the end as in Corwellnaak or Aakvanark.
    Aakvanark/Corwelleon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2