We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Jumping Corpses

Jumping Corpses

Lets jsut get soemthign straight.
    If you almost get killed by a rank 3 warg (or any low level creep) and only live with 1k because of a lucky crit....you have no right to corpse jump. Because honestly, corpse jumping on such a close fight is rude.
    To me corspe jumping means 2 things 1)"haha, im better than you".
    2) "Dang, i can't believe i killed you"
    But really, if you are almost getting killed by an r3 warg and corpse jump him afterwords...that's pretty poor.
    Just saying,

Edit: if its in a raid or you are obviously better than me corpse jump me all you want, i'll be happy to be your rug. But if your some complete nub who no one knows your name...then please don't, your feet dont belong on me. (I have one person in mind here)
    Last edited by koonerboy; Mar 27 2012 at 07:54 PM.
    "...People are starting to PvP against each other more on the forums than they do in-game..." ~Andrag ... so true buddy.

Re: Jumping Corpses

It could also mean "I'm trying to get into my opponent's head so he could possibly make a mistake and over-extend, resulting in a tactical error".

I do it all the time in FPS games, I do it here. If you see me corpse jump, that's my sole purpose: to get my opponent to make a mistake. If you choose to take it personally, that's all on you. You choose to get angry over someone pressing the Space Bar 2,000 miles away. You can let it get to you or you can see it for what it is: a tactic.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000008a48/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by takimeta View Post
    It could also mean "I'm trying to get into my opponent's head so he could possibly make a mistake and over-extend, resulting in a tactical error".

I do it all the time in FPS games, I do it here. If you see me corpse jump, that's my sole purpose: to get my opponent to make a mistake. If you choose to take it personally, that's all on you. You choose to get angry over someone pressing the Space Bar 2,000 miles away. You can let it get to you or you can see it for what it is: a tactic.
    I get your logic for MMO's but for FPS games not sure If I would consider tea bagging or corpse jumping a good tactic,according to the game mode you are playing, while you are screwing around rubbing your ego in someones face their teammate could be lining up a shot at you. But hey if it works for you or you think it does more power to you.
    Razzgash R12 Warg -- Razzgrish R12 Blackarrow -- Razztankz R12 Warleader
    Razztoxin R11 Weaver -- Razzhealzu R10 Defiler -- Razzbladez R9 Reaver

i always thought of it as, come back and try again ;D
    I normally /bow or /salute on 1v1s that i win, none ever see it because they retreat to quick
    Ssupermann: I hate minis, they have satellite lazers

Quote Originally Posted by Nerglor View Post
    i always thought of it as, come back and try again ;D
    Exactly and thats why I find it extremely stupid when people corpse jump if they win a very close fight..a fight so close that it means your pretty much even..a fight so close that a single crit for either player would have won it for them.
    When a fight is that close, Dont corpsejump.
    If you slaughter me, corpse jump.
    If you one shot me, Corpse jump.
    If you zerg rap* me, Corpse jump.

If you have trouble beating a r3 creep, don't corpse jump.
    If you beat me with only 1k health left and on a lucky crit, Don't corpse jump.

lol, the funny thing about this..is whoever reads this thread will now corpse jump me even more. wups.
    "...People are starting to PvP against each other more on the forums than they do in-game..." ~Andrag ... so true buddy.

I'm soo gonna corpse jump you now.
    Hurzu R10 Stalker - Bushyasta R7 Warleader
    Sampoo R8 Minstrel

Talking Re: Jumping Corpses

I corpse jump everyone and expect them to do the same to me for one reason: IT IS A GAME. Snap back to reality: in the end we're all sitting in front of glowing monitors allowing our minds to grow numb (if you disagree then it may already be too late for you ;P).

P.S. Creeps, good luck on the battle field. Freeps, keep doing what you've been doing

P.P.S. Totally LOL'd when I stumbled across this thread and realized you are all people I see in game ;D
    Last edited by Blingbearer; Mar 28 2012 at 04:12 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21601000010d3b7/signature.png]Dainbread[/charsig]
    Beej - R7 Warg

Rep Beej, lol
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000076a07/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Doomsidoo - R5 defiler. DD
    Myfriend - R4 reaver. Ridder

Lol, most of the time I just laugh at the people who corpse jump me, usually because they didn't really do anything to kill me (like when Gall rides over just to jump on me, even though he wasn't there when I died :P )
    The Fungus-Infested-Tumor-Ridden-Royal-Spiderwarg has come online.
    First r12 Spiderwarg. - Veenom

Lol i remember a time when a noob BA was corpse jumping me and then Sycarius comes over and owns him
    that's what happens to low ranked creeps who corpse jump people better than them
    I am Saelwood
    Last edited by SAWNo1AtAll; Mar 28 2012 at 04:29 PM.

Hey bubbles!XD...oh wait i mean sup:P, You think that's annoying... Well that is not nearly as annoying as you coming back to yr comp to find that some lame ### Orc is repeatedly thrusting into u while yr dead...-_-
    Last edited by supermountyeh; Mar 28 2012 at 04:04 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000002cce3/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

''All the other kids with the pumped up kicks u better run better run outrun my bow''

i'd rather get jumped by bubbles... cause my cookie jar is nearly empty... i made a smart move to play creepside, that way most of my cookies are safe.......................... .............................. ....................... for now... >.>
    Banoon LM
    Here WL (my r5 ranking blow is a DG quest muahahaha)

Quote Originally Posted by Vezz View Post
    I get your logic for MMO's but for FPS games not sure If I would consider tea bagging or corpse jumping a good tactic,according to the game mode you are playing, while you are screwing around rubbing your ego in someones face their teammate could be lining up a shot at you. But hey if it works for you or you think it does more power to you.
    This is true, that's why I tend not to do it unless it's a fairly good opponent (i.e., I'm getting rocket pwned all over the map).
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000008a48/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Smile Re: Jumping Corpses

Quote Originally Posted by koonerboy View Post
    Lets jsut get soemthign straight.
    If you almost get killed by a rank 3 warg (or any low level creep) and only live with 1k because of a lucky crit....you have no right to corpse jump. Because honestly, corpse jumping on such a close fight is rude.
    To me corspe jumping means 2 things 1)"haha, im better than you".
    2) "Dang, i can't believe i killed you"
    But really, if you are almost getting killed by an r3 warg and corpse jump him afterwords...that's pretty poor.
    Just saying,

Edit: if its in a raid or you are obviously better than me corpse jump me all you want, i'll be happy to be your rug. But if your some complete nub who no one knows your name...then please don't, your feet dont belong on me. (I have one person in mind here)
    Does it count if you corpse jump them while stealthed?

Wompadoo

Quote Originally Posted by takimeta View Post
    ^ this. If you take the game so seriously to get upset over someone pressing the space bar over and over then it just feeds satisfaction. If you don't, then good for you(:

Personally when someone jumps me, I can hardly even see it with that big defeated sign on my screen, lol.
    BRANDYWINE
    Deetour r12 WL. Iorynn-1 r13 drunk Warg. Zeyrah r10 lag RK. {Victorious Secret. Skill and Valour.}

Hmmm corpse jumping , I corpse jump friend's , or people I know who QQ about it only reason tho is I know my friend's are loling and the people QQing are really getting mad for no reason and of course the whole get into the head tactic's tend's to work alot (:
    (R14 LM GHANK Arkenstone )

Those who are unaware they are walking in darkness will never seek the light - Bruce Lee

I corpse jump creeps that ask me for a rez.
    Herat - Warleader
    Warz - Captain
    He - Guardian

do what i usually do get cjd just cj back on revenge(if possible, {if not just take it like a MaN/WoMaN})
    Shapcidrat SoM-RoR

i just do it to piss my friends off rofl
    First Marshal Aenise - Level 115 Burglar
    Member of Situational Awareness http://situational-awareness.net/
    Check out my PvMP videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZV...fuVom6u7V9nDtw

I corpse jump cause Smellycat/Gallanhael is better than all of you!
    trololol
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000085321/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Akv - Reaver, Rank 6 | Toruthil - Guardian, Rank 7

Quote Originally Posted by Toruthil View Post
    I corpse jump cause Smellycat/Gallanhael is better than all of you!
    trololol
    Lol, good one Niben, you almost sound like your him yourself :P
    The Fungus-Infested-Tumor-Ridden-Royal-Spiderwarg has come online.
    First r12 Spiderwarg. - Veenom

People who corpse jump are nubs.

This thread described what I did all the time, perfectly lol.