We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Any Aussies?

Quote Originally Posted by dek153 View Post
    wow a website with a charter and everything

(actually kind of put off by the official-ness of it all, but willing to give it a go)

so i have to signup on the website and then what...

What sort of level range do you have? any preference for class? I have 7 chars (for crafting) a 7, some 20s, a 31 and 41 and a 66). Would like to get into grouping (on level) but never seems to be anyone around to group with.

I fell down a well once is that close enough to jumping off bridges?

I can assure you there is very little "official-ness" in the kin, we are pretty laid back and casual actually.
    Yes you sign up at the web site and then copy the recruitment template and paste it into a new post in our recruitment section.
    We have no real requirements, you must have at least one character at level 20 or above, the only other requirement is that you conduct yourself in a respectful manner to other kin members and to the wider game community at all times.
    We have over 300 members, with people at almost every level and play-style imaginable. We generally raid twice a week and run instances on a regular basis, but there is no requirement what so ever to join in.
    Things have been a little quiet lately (the pre-expansion lull I think), but we still have at least 20 people logged on most nights, many more than that on weekends.
    So if your interested and think you'd be a good fit for us then by all means sign up and apply
    “If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.”
    - Will Rogers

kiwi here!

just saying kia ora bro
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0100002e1bb7/signature.png]Cokaine[/charsig]

Smile

A NSW Central coast Aussie here. I am new to the game. I have several characters on Dwarrowdelf and a couple on Landroval which I started to try out roleplaying. Great to see there are other aussies here!

Melbourne over here! Got a few characters lying around & if anyone knows of an aussie guild on Silverlode, let me know. last one I was in went dead

South Australian here, playing on Nimrodel.
    If I'd known there was an Oceanic server, I might've picked it but I've been on Nimrodel since Open Beta... there ARE a few Aussies on here though & in my guild
    Love life, know peace. Follow truth, live free

Quote Originally Posted by Stigger32 View Post
    I can vouch for Wolf's comments. Heaps of Kiwi's and Aussie's on the big E.

They call us the server that never sleeps.
    Absolutely true. I usually choose Oceanic servers when I do my initial search (Was on Justice when playing City of Heroes). For a couple of reasons. I live in the US but I keep odd hours being a musician and all. Oceanic servers are almost always busy because you get the dynamic of Americans and Aussies on at all hours of the day. Aurora Australis is probably one of the most populated Kins on the server. I see them everywhere. Anyway, just a reinforcement from a 'Yank' on Elendilmir that yes, the server never sleeps.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000021802c/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Looks like the signatures are broken ... All of my craft skills are maxed.

Aussie

Hi everyone, I'm living in Bris-vegas and I play on Brandywine server.
    "I couldn’t repair your brakes, so I just made your horn louder."

Cool ACT Aussie

G'day mates,
    Proud Australian here and it looks like I am the only one in the ACT. Sweet. Currently on a coupple of servers mainly Arkenstone. I have not met any Aussies on Arkenstone yet. I was disapointed when there were no official Oceanic servers but if I had known about Elendilmir I would have gone there first.

AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE, OI,OI,OI!
    Green and Gold all the way!

Eh, what the hell, I'll post.
    I'm in New South Wales. Play on Imladris. Haven't met any other Australians around there, though.

Quote Originally Posted by SoAndSo View Post
    kiwi here!

just saying kia ora bro
    Woo hoo, another Kiwi, hi from Auckland, lol like 6 years later

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2