We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Cornea and Cripper? MORE INFAMY
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000059ebb/signature.png]Iamthenerfbat[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

best of...

Not gonna list creepside since i dont fight aganist

Burglar: Carnin
    Hunter: TOPS <3
    Guardian: srry there is no skilled guards
    Warden: algol
    Runekeeper: Feld
    LoreMaster: Pigeon P.S get on ur wl :P
    Champ: Cant tell they all run away
    Mini: hmmmm dafney
    Cappy: They all fail
    Last edited by JuggernautHD; Dec 01 2012 at 02:54 PM.

I am new to the moors so I will just do Freeps for now.

Burglar: don't know many besides Beard who hasn't been around in a while. Cornea is pretty awesome.
    Hunter: Tops - Always seems to be around the fight
    Guardian: Candolos only guard I know, Seems pretty awesome.
    Warden: Fearghus - only raided with a few times but he never dies.
    Runekeeper: Feld - DPS Machine
    LoreMaster: Zeldda hasn't been out in a while but she killed my rank 4 Warg when was still 75 >.<
    Champ:Thorfinn - Jeeze can I have a few KBs?
    Mini: Bloin - Awesome raid leader.
    Cappy: Farriel - Also awesome raid leader
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|
    |Original Challenger of Gothmog|

Quote Originally Posted by JuggernautHD View Post
    Not gonna list creepside since i dont fight aganist

Burglar: Carnin
    Hunter: TOPS <3
    Guardian: srry there is no skilled guards
    Warden: algol
    Runekeeper: Feld
    LoreMaster: Pigeon P.S get on ur wl :P
    Champ: Cant tell they all run away
    Mini: hmmmm dafney
    Cappy: They all fail
    yea I agree with the burg part I am pretty beast or was >.> will be again someday

Unhappy

Kinda disappointed that my name wasn't mentioned more, I feel sad... I guess when I come back I have to become more of a whats the word... Anyways I have seen some new creeps on the forums thats nice. Can't wait to come back to the moors and fighting you guys. See you all later

- Your Beloved Carnin

Quote Originally Posted by Carnin84 View Post
    Kinda disappointed that my name wasn't mentioned more, I feel sad... I guess when I come back I have to become more of a whats the word... Anyways I have seen some new creeps on the forums thats nice. Can't wait to come back to the moors and fighting you guys. See you all later

- Your Beloved Carnin
    I will eat you.

OM NOM NOM
    Beardzilla - R12 Burglar, LonelyLobster - R6 Hunter, NotLobster - R10 Spider, FreeBaOne - R10 Black Arrow, BadPuppy - R8 Warg, TheFister - R6 Reaver

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyLobster View Post
    I will eat you.

OM NOM NOM
    haha yea cause I forgot everything I knew about being a burg pretty much. Sorta not really just have to get my umm style back. Love ya beard you and cali taught me everything I knew. Thank you

pfffffftttttt
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000001d4b9/signature.png]Hawkdriver[/charsig]

I miss the moors.. i'm just so bored lately that i can't even get my LM past lvl 80... Maybe The Hobbit will rekindle my love for the game.

I still have my lifetime, so i've been logging in here and there but there's not much motivation to do anything tbh.
    Razor // Lusitanius // Crickhollow ~ Portuguese Kinship //

Freeps:

Champ - Thorfinn
    Guardian - Medo
    Warden - Algol
    Mini - Dafney
    RK - Non come to mind.
    LM - Zeldda
    Burglar - Terom and waldopeppuli
    Captain - Farriel

Creeps:

Reaver - Burzan
    Weaver - There are many good ones. Propably Skulltula (I'm pretty sure thats his name )
    Defiler - Toxotica
    Warg - hmm.. hard to say. Hypno is very good and also had some good fights with Lurid
    BA - Quagmirre
    WL - Trahai

Keep in mind that I'm still quite greenie in moors. So I don't have a whole lot experience (especially in creep side). But this is my list for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanelthan View Post
    I am new to the moors so I will just do Freeps for now.

Burglar: don't know many besides Beard who hasn't been around in a while. Cornea is pretty awesome.
    Hunter: Tops - Always seems to be around the fight
    Guardian: Candolos only guard I know, Seems pretty awesome.
    Warden: Fearghus - only raided with a few times but he never dies.
    Runekeeper: Feld - DPS Machine
    LoreMaster: Zeldda hasn't been out in a while but she killed my rank 4 Warg when was still 75 >.<
    Champ:Thorfinn - Jeeze can I have a few KBs?
    Mini: Bloin - Awesome raid leader.
    Cappy: Farriel - Also awesome raid leader
    Since I've been around for a few weeks now I put who I think the best Creeps are.

Defiler - Toxotica is pretty beastly Shapheals is nice too
    Warg - Hynotica
    WL- Trahai....I get a weird sense of joy when I kill this guy. Prolly cuz I know him freepside.
    Weaver - I hate you all equally. Effing dots. No srsly... I dunno how to spell the name but it starts with Mav.
    BA - I hardly ever see any of note...Zomar seems to be out 24/7 and he's pretty tough to kill. Everyone seems to hate Quag so he must be doing something right
    Reaver - Xerxis I hate seeing you...You move to quick, hit to hard
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|
    |Original Challenger of Gothmog|

By the order of the Dark One, dis one shall live after ded

FreepS

Burglar - Hayfora: Do you realize how much I hate you, right?

Captain - Farriel: The only one out that actually plays the class.

Champion - Thorfinn: Ugh, you again?!

Guardian - Nothing special here.

Hunter - Tops: (?)

Lore-master - Our behated waterlorespamming LM, Pigeon

Minstrel - Tie between Bobby and Dafney.

Rune-Keeper - Murdoch

Wardens - Any warden that actually don't go Assailment 24/7, so that would be Riabo

CreepS

Reaver - Burzan: No need for explanations.

Weaver - Tie between Halkin and Kreeper.

Blackarrow - Quagmirre, They say he hurts.

Warleader - Warz and murkslacker,

Wargs - Hypnotica & Guthmak bite too hard, they say ;-;

Defiler - Papiguido
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.

Tra, I should never be on a "best of thread" for any toon I play. I have an extremely casual attitude, often I forget to select stances, flea bitten etc. I mean i can focus and perform well, but those moments are fleeting. Hypno is the best warg on the server right now, when I first got here I would have said Calidog that guys a beast.

FreepS

Burglar - Hayfora: Really not even close IMHO

Captain - Farriel: Hi baby

Champion - Elekktro: I often see him in the middle of the fight and the last one to die.

Guardian - Kaha: Might not be highly skilled but effort is important.

Hunter - Ellou: One of the elite 5% of hunters who excel, something I aspire to on mine. Tops is very good too, but the recklessness is often foolish.

Lore-master - LegacyGuido: Being able to lead effectively distinquishes him from the rest.

Minstrel - Dafney: Such a pain in the &&& to take down.

Rune-Keeper - Murdoch: yeah.

Wardens - None come to mind.

CreepS

Reaver - Burzan: beast of a player

Weaver - Tie between Halkin and Kreeper: Cant dispute this

Blackarrow - Quagmirre, They say he hurts: Despite all the B.S. he gets, Quag is a dam good leader/caller.

Warleader - Trahai: We have a lot of good ones in BAMF, Trahai has some moments in raids that make me LOL.

Wargs - Hypnotica: overall excellent player, understands the class completely and how it has to function in multiple roles.

Defiler - Papiguido: Ive only seen one other defiler close, angmorod on riddermark. Best defiler ive played with, certainly the best on crick hands down.

I usually dont write in these kinds of thread, but I'm gonna make an exception so.. Here's my list of creeps/freeps that made a great impact on me during all those years of playing LOTRO Moors - not ''the best ones'' cause theres no such thing imho.

CREEPS

Warleaders: Chiron (old school, one of first high ranked guys I saw in moors and grouped with - too bad hes not playing him no more), Akban (great warleader, you should get out more), Trahai - of new ones around

Wargs: Calidog (also old school, terrifying warg), Toxictalon (killing squishie in middle of fraid and gettin out of there alive..epic moments), Smuz (just because its Smuz)

Reavers: Ittybitty (crazy and always funny, unique playing style), Xerxis (just because he rocks - as a reaver and as a leader of raids)

Spiders: Kitwen (prolly the first high ranked spider I saw while Shap was still greenie), Halkin (while he was still Halkin)

Defilers: no comment here

Blackarrows: Quagmirre (you can say whatever you want or think bout him but truth is he is Crick's no1 BA and an awesome target caller/raid leader)

FREEPS:

Champions: Thorfinn (do I really have to explain?)

Burglars: Cornea and Beardzilla (the fearsome duo of older times, Hayfora of the newer ones

Minstrels: Bloin (great guy, awesome tactician and leader, been here for very long), Qris (all the best, I'm out of words

Loremasters: Rastorn, Durgil rocks too

Hunters: Ellouhollia, no 1. vet of crick moors

Wardens: won't comment here either

Runekeepers: Lofarr (beast of a healer), Murdoch and Merlinros are fine too

Guardians: I can only think of Medo now, he's been here for vry long ..decent dps'er also

Captains: Iriddian, Farriel
    *Shapheelz, r10 defiler (Crickhollow)
    *Shapslay, r5 reaver (Crickhollow)
    *Riabo, r9 warden (Crickhollow)
    *Runvat, runekeeper (Crickhollow)

Alrighty, my first "Best of" opinion post. *cracks knuckles* Let's hope I don't make a total idiot of myself :P

CREEPS:

Reaver: Burzan is the ultimate machete-wielding maniac. Xerxis is a great player and awesome raid leader too.

Weaver: Halkin and Kreeper. I don't think any explanation is needed.

Stalker: ME @_@!!! No?? OK fine then; Hypnotica really knows how to dissect those freeps. Skmuzy's also a really good warg, and a great person to top it off.

Warleader: Murk for being one of the best raid leaders creepside. I haven't had the pleasure of raiding with Warz yet, but I've heard he's awesome too.

Blackarrow: Despite his being hated by just about all of freepside (and maybe some of creepside), Quag takes this spot on the pedestal hands-down.

Defiler: Papiguido (SURPRISE!!!)

FREEPS:

Champion: Thorfinn was the first champ I became painfully acquainted with. I haven't seen his equal yet, although Aervoth and Elekktro can smash my face in rather easily too.

Captain: Farriel makes me want to really try and get my cappy to level cap ASAP. Pretty good 1v1er.

Burger, I mean Burglar: Waldo for having the guts to jump in a craid to try to take down a squishy greenie without HiPSing. Gotta appreciate that.

Guardian: Medo, though I haven't seen him in a while.

Hunter: Come back to Crick Ell!!!

Lore-Master: Pigeon. Durgil's good too, (but seriously dude, stop forgetting to put your anti-stun on. Can't make things TOO easy for us wargs ya know :P)

Minstrel: Bloin.

Rune-Keeper: None really jump out at me; probably Murdoch.

Warden: You guys are all ridiculously hard to take down >.<

There you have it. Those of you whose names aren't on the list are welcome to come and try to kill me in the moors

Happy Hunting!
    "The strength of the pack is the wolf; the strength of the wolf is the pack"
    -Motto, U.S 3rd Light Armored Recon Battalion
    Leftenant Arkantor: Oblivion Awaits

Yay, I got a vote

It has to be for being a team player, because I despise 1v1s when RvR action can be had. I haven't bought any skills from the store and don't have a MB, so I work with what I got, and highly value the Weaver abilities as they are earned through time played. Just my style I guess.

Perhaps I should have named this toon something more easily remembered, or said, for that matter. That's what happens when trying to fit in with LotR-esqe names from the random name generator, so I just go by 'Mav'.

Remember, this is all personal opinion from experience
    Best zergling - between Trahai, all spiders
    Best cd blower - Apokka on the BA
    Best QQer about crick being a server with no quality - me

Lotro PVP Videos l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    Remember, this is all personal opinion from experience
    Best zergling - between Trahai, all spiders
    Best cd blower - Apokka on the BA
    Best QQer about crick being a server with no quality - me
    Since when do you whine so much about everything Thorf?
    Ahrean ~ Wabby ~ Licht ~ Riddermark.
    Misternoodle ~ Melondeau ~ Maex ~ Brandywine.
    Evna ~ Avely ~ Yleva ~ Meneldor
    Clownfish ~ Dictator ~ Batadainder (or something like that) ~ Squirter ~ Crickhollow

Quote Originally Posted by Arnahk View Post
    Since when do you whine so much about everything Thorf?
    Since he got voted best qq'er. Duh!
    Merlinros - Brandywine
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pDdg8Ha0A[/url]

Well, I guess I will take a shot at this

Creepies:

Warleaders: Warz, Trahai, and Tinybaggie!

Wargs: I think I will have to stay true to my roots and say Toxictalon and Calidog still have top warg spots in my mind

Reavers: Shagger, Itty, and Burzan are all fantastic little reavers

Spiders: Halkin and kreeper

Defilers: Kozrog is always willing to throw heals and is very good at it, also guido if only he'd ever group :P

Blackarrows: Zomar!

Freepies:

Champions: Thorfinn for sure!

Burglars: Hayfora and Beardzilla, two burgs I always hope not to run into

Minstrels: Bloin and Qris all the way, they've always known how to play their class and make it very very hard to kill freepies ;P

Loremasters: Pigeon, one of the hardest LMs to kill and knows how to play his class very very well

Hunters: Tops and Ell, oldies and still goodies

Wardens: Nupraptor and Fearghus, its nice seeing wardens that don't find it necessary to super-blue it in the moors to win

Runekeepers: Merlinros, Murdoch, Epic

Guardians: Son, Straego, and Medo (if he was still around!)

Captains: Iriddian and Farriel !

I can guarantee I probably forgot a few people, deeply apologize if so!
    Happy hunting :3

./cheers

~skmuzy
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000082aa5/signature.png]Skmuzy[/charsig]

Creeps
    Defiler- Shaggyhealer, Helslime

Warleader- Shagher, Chiron

Weaver- Shaggyweb, Arachnophobia

Warg- Toxic, Shaggydog , Mcdonalds

Reaver- (Cmon now you all know who i'm gonna put here) Acmereaver

BlackArrow- Shagash, Facerolls, Mymilkshakebrings

Freeps
    LM- Pigeon

Cappy-Slangin

Guard- Son, Vang

Rk- (don't have one)

Champ- Shager (lvl 14 champ already doming with my 600 morale)

Mini- Slangin again

Hunter- Clifuil

Warden- Clyffe ( because it almost sounds like Clifuil)
    Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider29 View Post
    Creeps
    Defiler- Shaggyhealer, Helslime

Warleader- Shagher, Chiron

Weaver- Shaggyweb, Arachnophobia

Warg- Toxic, Shaggydog , Mcdonalds

Reaver- (Cmon now you all know who i'm gonna put here) Acmereaver

BlackArrow- Shagash, Facerolls, Mymilkshakebrings

Freeps
    LM- Pigeon

Cappy-Slangin

Guard- Son, Vang

Rk- (don't have one)

Champ- Shager (lvl 14 champ already doming with my 600 morale)

Mini- Slangin again

Hunter- Clifuil

Warden- Clyffe ( because it almost sounds like Clifuil)

lmao to bad very few people will actualy get this
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000059ebb/signature.png]Iamthenerfbat[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

Ya I'm Bored don't hate me because I resurrected this beast, forums have been dead, and there are alot of new players out there that maybe some of us dont know about and need to look out for.

Tried to not name the same old names of players that are MIA or that you don't see anymore.

Freeps

Burglar - Hayfora : sorry guys theres no one close
    Captain - Farriel, Irridian
    Champion - Thorfinn, Elekktrowolf
    Guardian - Son : hard choice here. Kaha's determination has got to pay off soon
    Hunter - Tops
    Lore-master - Durgil, Rastorn
    Minstrel - Bobby,
    Rune-Keeper - Merlinros, Murdoch : ouch, nuff said
    Wardens - Riablo, Fearghus : to be honest mostly i just see WARDEN so many are exactly the same

Creeps

Reaver - Burzan : its his throne till someone throws him off
    Weaver - Kitwen, Kreeper both smart, know their rolls in groups
    Blackarrow - Quagmirre, if hes not raging there's none better, Skatuk, Zomar are more consistantly good
    Warleader - Chiron, Trahai (if you can get him off his spider), Murkatop when he doesnt play like a Reaver (GRINS)
    Warg - Baneoffirehands : I love seeing him out there, he's usually solo but hes getting a heal from me, Skmuzy : so long as shes not scouting i feel safe O.o FLANKED AGAIN !!!!!! <3 YOU
    Defiler - Leagash : not many defilers out there that can survive long enough to be counted

my list for what its worth
    [center][B][color=orangered][I]Kozrog, Rank 13 Defiler[/I][/color][/B][/center]
    [center][color=teal][I]Brandywine[/I][/color][/center]

thou shalt never say farmers are good at their class, koz ;(
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly_II View Post
    Freeps

Wardens to be honest mostly i just see WARDEN so many are exactly the same
    Only one for me honestly - Teamamerica - no need for healing, just bleed them out before freeps got op gear to boost their already existent opness.

Lotro PVP Videos l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast