We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Best places to farm Riddemark Ore in Rohan?

Does anybody know the best locations with the most concentrations of Riddermark ore?

Thanks in advance.

Isengraf. The Prospector daily in hytbold.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Regarding Isengraf --

Thanks for the info.

Been there, done that (on an 85 alt). It's Not really that great. A few chewy niblets, that's about it.

I have also an 85 Scholar who has found a place that is literally like picking low-hanging fruit from an all-you-can-eat salad bar, over and over and over again, just suck it up. Like worth 4 gold per half-hour.

That's what I'm looking for for Riddermark Ore. The big gorge-out . . . vacuum up all you can . . . like a cat from a bowl full of milk.

What I've been doing is just running a big circuit around the northern Wold, from north of Harwick along the western ridgeline where the brigand camp is, up to the Great River bridge, then down behind Langhold and over to where the watchtowers are, and back down to Harwick. I pick up Riddermark ore pretty fast here, as there are several spots where ore nodes will spawn within sight of each other. There also aren't too many aggressive mobs to worry about, aside from the brigands. And if you need Hides too, the cows are easy pickings and often drop 2 or 3 hides at a time.

I will say that gathering in general is SO much nicer in Rohan since you can mine ore/chop wood without dismounting.
    Last edited by Susuwatari; Dec 14 2012 at 06:30 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000fb565/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Thumbs up

Logged in only to thank @Susuwatari, described route is the best to farm Riddermark Ore!
    P.s.: I know it is the old thread, but the route works nowadays

Cool

Still a great Ore run. 820 in a few hours.

you can also shorten it up by circling the brigand camp, then the seething mire where the lizards are located. App 20 deposits per lap, 40-50 ore per lap.

Quote Originally Posted by Susuwatari View Post
    What I've been doing is just running a big circuit around the northern Wold, from north of Harwick along the western ridgeline where the brigand camp is, up to the Great River bridge, then down behind Langhold and over to where the watchtowers are, and back down to Harwick. I pick up Riddermark ore pretty fast here, as there are several spots where ore nodes will spawn within sight of each other. There also aren't too many aggressive mobs to worry about, aside from the brigands. And if you need Hides too, the cows are easy pickings and often drop 2 or 3 hides at a time.

I will say that gathering in general is SO much nicer in Rohan since you can mine ore/chop wood without dismounting.

Same route is also the best for wood in that tier.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterGreen View Post
    Same route is also the best for wood in that tier.
    I realize this is an old posting, but I thought I'd keep it alive. This route is still fantastic for ore and wood, but it's also great for collecting hides and completing the Beast Slayer and Boar Hunter deeds, as there are boar and aurochs everywhere. As a bonus, it's allso good for war steed practice, if you need it.
    Last edited by Tael; Jan 16 2022 at 07:18 PM.