We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    In the class revamps, will underused class trait lines be re-evaluted to encourage their use again, such as the burg MM line?
    [COLOR=white]Delaney ~ Burglar [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]*[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]Kimbre ~ Warden [/COLOR] [COLOR=lime]* [/COLOR][COLOR=White]Daeryth ~ Captain [/COLOR]
    [LEFT] [URL="http://pillagers.ayakis.com"][COLOR=darkorange]Pillagers of Pipeweed[/COLOR][/URL] ~ [COLOR=lime]Landroval[/COLOR][COLOR=lime]
    [/COLOR]"Without change, something sleeps inside us, and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken." - Frank Herbert
    [/LEFT]

Dear Trevor “Jinjaah” McEwen
    Will the Warleader bug, power lost bug, or the always webed bug be fixed anytime soon in the Moors. Relogging to fix these problems slows down or ends game play.

The warleader bug can make warleaders and now some freeps invincible.
    Power lost bug drains your power and never ends.
    Webed bug makes you walk like you are in webs but the effect also never ends.

Mostly I'd like to get a straightforward answer as to why the whole power/fate revamp in u10 was implemented in the first place.
    I don't really see it mentioned anywhere why the change was implemented and there seems to be a plethora of balancing problems emerging from the change.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000002c7d60/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Question: are all stats up for a revamp similar to that of Fate? As in, can I expect my IDOME to read +26 for all stats one day?

First: What prompted the latest, and some would say unnecessary, stat changes(will/fate)?

Second: What are you doing to address the outcry on the Beta boards about the latest stat changes?

Third: Now that skill power costs are a % of the power pool, are you going to remove all the +power stats on items and virtues now that they are useless?

Question

Hello,
    Is the quest log system going to change, to have available more than 5 active quests and also when a quest is completed and delivered, the list autocompletes with the latest not completed (if available), so the list always be full (and if possible with the quests from that area). And even an option to have, when you enter an area that you have not completed some quests that you had previously accepted, a notification icon with the number of these quests.
    Also is the mounts and pets system going to have the option to have extra toolbar from where you can choose which one to summon.
    And finally can you change the distance some pets (not in combat) standing behind the character and make difficult to click on things
    (especially when camera is strait behind character - default option)
    Thank you for the game....

According to Credits Hoarsedev was promoted recently? If so Gratz.

And one you wont answer:
    where is Jen Gordy?

Re: Trait swapping...
    We can do it with horses currently. Are there thoughts of upgrading Virtue/legendary/class traits for players along a similar line? I might spend TP on it if I could do it on the fly. (as in open a second trait panel not pay tp each time I want to switch)

Will there be a point when players can turn 'to the darkside' as an easterling or Angmarim at a certain level? I don't see any "Masters" to drive orcs beyond current limits

Are hunters' abilities to port people around being eclipsed by the Store? It feels like it. Since horse travel is faster will hunter ftp be upgraded so they they dont feel so much like slugs on foot?

If we cannot get weapon cosmetics is at least possible to cosmetically 'remove' knives and shields until combat? (guard puts shield on back while firing an arrow. That would be a nice toggle) Or cloaks/capes that do not stand out at a perpendicular to char with hair not moving an inch as if it had been lacquered every day for 3 weeks without washing?

Yes, more than you want to think about. Devs: We got used to seeing Sapience. You can't be that much worse than he is. *blinks innocently*

Don't think I could work at a job where anyone could [virtually] stop by and tell me what a &&&&&& job I was doing... even if they were wrong. Thanks, guys.
    Sig looked hideous so I sent it to its room. It can come back and
    show off after it has thought about what it did.

Quote Originally Posted by LeppardUK View Post
    Question: are all stats up for a revamp similar to that of Fate? As in, can I expect my IDOME to read +26 for all stats one day?
    my level 85 captain's In Defense Of Middle Earth says +85 to all stats. Or at least thats what the buff says on my toon and others similarly buffed. Am I seeing things? Did I misunderstand the question?
    Sig looked hideous so I sent it to its room. It can come back and
    show off after it has thought about what it did.

Quote Originally Posted by Xhiu View Post
    my level 85 captain's In Defense Of Middle Earth says +85 to all stats. Or at least thats what the buff says on my toon and others similarly buffed. Am I seeing things? Did I misunderstand the question?
    That's what it is currently, however with u10 this is currently set to change to +26 of fate.
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Telperon, Completionist LM -
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Ex-Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

Quote Originally Posted by Xhiu View Post
    (guard puts shield on back while firing an arrow. That would be a nice toggle)
    We've already got this
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Telperon, Completionist LM -
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Ex-Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

Why is Update 10 making one class's legendary trait (Bow of the Righteous) actually worse in effect than another class's basic red line trait (A Keen Response)?

Can the developers review legendary traits to ensure they stay legendary?
    105s: Aedfrith (HN), Aldnoth (CP), Brai (RK), Hrolfdan (MN), Aeldfryd (WD), Morriarty (CH), Aednoth (LM), Mishhar (BR), Hraldan (GR), Rummbold (BG). Tinies - Rumbelina (MN), Aenghus (CP)
    Rangers of Eriador (officer), ex-Snowbourn now Laurelin - A Noob for All Seasons

Hey developers!

I'm wondering when burglars are getting their much needed revamp/changes. Recently the class has lost effectiveness, but gained nothing.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Hello dev, here is my question :

Do you actually play the game on live servers or you just test in goldfish mode ? i ask this cause most of the change you are making are pointless.

Actually all the players live on the earth, how is life on the Moon ?

Considering all the new Power usage/restoration changes (power pools, icpr, power restoration skills change...) because of the Fate and Will change:

Will the nerfed skills ever be given a [different] use again?

For me, the ultimate example of this is Bow of the Righteous. It is currently nearly useless (no noticeable difference in slotting the trait or not). After U10, if the planned changes remain, it will be even more useless. Also, I've been hearing that there are nearly no power issues anyway so a power management skill like BoR is completely unnecessary.
    Apart from that, most power restoration skills are being nerfed (either by having a longer cooldown or by restoring less power).

Power cost of some skills is going up while power restoration skills are going down. This just seems to force us to stack Fate for the icpr and hope that that power pool never goes down because if it does, the power restoration skills will not be of much help...

Why are we even keeping these skills if they will no longer be needed or useful?
    Why not just remove them until classes get the much expected revamp and then replace them by something else?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000001ee718/01008/signature.png]Lucanthanas[/charsig]

- Will we see any further traits, legendary traits, or base scaling of stats so that our characters will continue to 'grow' up to level cap? The primary concern behind this would be for diversification of gameplay, allowing for different builds.

-While my minstrel heals fine, she struggles to fill up the 22k power pools of guardians when they take massive successive hits. Will healing be scaled to fit current morale pools?

- Will the hunter month include a pass over LI legacies, hunter books, and the multitude of consumables hunters need to use to be effective (or ineffective?)

- Will the hunter yellow line be changed to reflect modern raid sensibilities? Traps are currently an ineffective form of CC in raids, and hunters do not like to drop dps for CC traits.

-Can we get the kinship revamp alongside a housing revamp? Both of these systems could integrate well together, especially if kinships could own their own housing instances. >.>

75 hunter Cilantro *Retired until hunters see changes* 75 Warden Aerdith * 75 RK Vanmoriel * 67ish LM Celothwen * 52 Burg Lemongrass

Just another question:

Why the change to Fate now?
    If no class was using it, why not just remove it from the game?
    Wouldn't it be simpler to implement than all the changes that are coming in U10?

Just giving a standard icpr based on class and level just like it is being done with power pools. Maybe improve the base Critical Hit on a class and level base as well, based on the average fate currently carried by each class (keeping Agility contribution to it as is).
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000001ee718/01008/signature.png]Lucanthanas[/charsig]

I'm just wondering, do you guys understand that Legendary traits are supposed to be BETTER than regular ones? If you plan on getting rid of or changing some of them (BotR, Press Onward, IDOME, etc.), which would be perfectly understandable, why nerf them into the ground before you do it?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000001c3e40/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Q. can we get an official Turbine definition of the word legendary?

Legendary Items = Grind-up/destroy countless LIs for Relics. Trash ones current LI every 5-10lvls or so.
    Legendary Recipe = Best in slot for some classes/trait lines, forgetable in others
    Legendary Traits = With the pending U10 changes some trait line capstones becoming less usefull than lvl1 skills

There seems to be some confusion

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4