We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Tennessee

Tennessee

I know, from other forums, that there at least used to be quite a few players from Tennessee. I have no idea if any actually read the LOTRO forums, but I noticed we had no thread.

So if you ever do stop by in the years to come, feel free to come in and say howdy and do things like talk up our native Snail Darters and remind the Texans yet again that Sam Houston was first a Tennessee senator.

If you live in a border state, I guess you can at least wave ;p

Several from TN & Texas & Alabama

Several from TN, Texas & Alabama are in our Kinship, Crimson Titans! Roll Tide Roll!

Quote Originally Posted by EmyrSelyf View Post
    I know, from other forums, that there at least used to be quite a few players from Tennessee. I have no idea if any actually read the LOTRO forums, but I noticed we had no thread.

So if you ever do stop by in the years to come, feel free to come in and say howdy and do things like talk up our native Snail Darters and remind the Texans yet again that Sam Houston was first a Tennessee senator.

If you live in a border state, I guess you can at least wave ;p
    Last edited by whimsiee; Mar 08 2013 at 01:53 PM.

Talking

Originally from Jacksonville,NC Camp Lejuene....but family is from TN and New York.Currently living in K Town Tn!!!!
    Excuse me while I whip this out....

I live in Memphis!
    Whats up? Haha
    Brunli

Hey guys! I am from Memphis, TN! *waves*
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000020e024/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I'm actually from just South of Nashville, so I suppose we have all three sections represented now. yay!

Memphis.

Hi! 2 here for the Tri-City area.
    Nyn of Arkenstone
    2013 Player Council Member
    Often Unfortunate (but sometimes Successful) Member of The Dead Hobbit Society

I'm not from here. I just reside here. I am not a fan of any TN teams nor do I consider this my home. Nonetheless, for statistics' sake, I'm just north of Nashville.
    Landroval: Celebronwyn - M; Cethleann - H; Fetha - G; Mirik - G; Calelyn - Cappy; Calmelthiriel - RK
    Crickhollow: Fetha - Cappy

*Waves* from Knoxville!

Born in Franklin, Lives in Columbia TN.

K-town!!

From Knoxville, playing on Vilya. Glad to see some other folks from Knoxvegas in here to

rambokc is offline Hero Of the Small Folk 2013
    Shield-master of Gondor
    Possibly the best time in my life was in Nashville, TN! I miss the USA as a whole but not as much as Nashville!

I'll go back sometime in the future. :P

Great to see that there are LOTRO players from TN!

I know this thread has been dormant for quite a while but thought I'd bring it back up with a quick hello from the Tri-Cities area!

I was active back in 2007-08 but set the game aside for many years. Came back to the game about 4 months ago and once again am greatly enjoying my time in Middle Earth.

MadDog, you're in my area! Too cool!

Would others be willing/able to do a get together in a central location? I know this would be difficult to do because of how long TN is, but what about the Knoxville area? Or maybe somewhere between Nashville and Knoxville?
    Nyn of Arkenstone
    2013 Player Council Member
    Often Unfortunate (but sometimes Successful) Member of The Dead Hobbit Society

Good Old Tennessee

I know this thread has died, possibly for good, but I am always looking for a few good players I can connect with from my neck of the woods. I live in Nashville TN and know of one other LOTRO player who lives here. but just wanted to say hey and see if there was anyone still out there who would possibly meet up and get coffee or something. I will have most of my Characters on Crickhollow but will have a few on Gladden (and may even put a few on Arkenstone to possibly run into some of the Twitchers out ther).
    Crickhollow
    Celegfaroth - 100 Hunter, Balfinn - 75 Rune-Keeper, Yalestel - 63 Lore-Master, Tinechor - 22 Guardian, Yalestelo - 23 Minstrel

RE: Tennessee meetup

I'm in the area and would certainly try to meet up on a weekend. Preferably Saturday afternoon, as I have small kids.

We have several other folks from Northern Alabama and Kentucky and such that would try to come, if you would also like to repeat this later and make it regional and a few weeks out.

Waving from Memphis.

A friendly "Hello, how are y'all?" from Arkenstone where I live
    Oh..oops..N of Nashville I mean

Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    *Waves* from Knoxville!
    In Murfreesboro now!