We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    -when is Flights of the Lonely Mountain going be available again? 1/3 of the raid U10 raid content is broken and prevents us from completing an essential deed to get raid armor.

-Will the acquisition rate of gold/FA items be looked at for the difference between T1 and T2 raids? There is 0 incentive to do T2/T2c more than one time

-Is the "I Got Lucky" or "I had **** luck" method going carry forward to new content? Running something 50+ times to get an item once only for others to get it twice in a row within maybe 5 runs is terrible.

-Is the power issues going be looked at sooner rather than later? Except for maybe 1 or 2 classes none of the other classes have to bother looking at their power bar. Might as well just make all skills cost 0 power and remove power from the game if you're going leave 'broken' mechanics in for so long.

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakuko View Post
    Where is the Hotfix for Update 10 ? And the Release Date für this Hotfix?
    Next week, but I don't have the exact date yet.

Quote Originally Posted by bamatram View Post
    What will the next expansion be called and any news on when u11 will be hitting bullroarer?
    I know the name, but I can't share just yet. I can say we'll tell you...Soon™.

Quote Originally Posted by timmyloo22546 View Post
    -when is Flights of the Lonely Mountain going be available again? 1/3 of the raid U10 raid content is broken and prevents us from completing an essential deed to get raid armor.
    Unknown at this time, but I can say it's not ready for next week's hot fix. Maybe by the time of the chat we'll have a different answer, but today that's what I know.

Are you sure that the RNG truly is random? Some people seem to be perennially lucky or unlucky, and that luck has persisted longer than U9 and U10.

With a small enough sample, there are always going to be those that appear lucky or unlucky, but when there are enough reports of people running 100-150 instances or more without seeing specific drops (symbols, teal items, much less gold items) and others reporting 2-4 wins of "rare" gold items plus other desirable loot, then the player base becomes skeptical.

Can you share at a high level what you do to generate a random number? Is a static value part of the seed?

Q: Can healers expect items with proc on heal in the near future? Especially the golden Rohan final ring upgrades or mooncandle necklaces?

Do you have any plans to adjust the drop rate on horse-lords recipes? It was an interesting way to add gold quality items, but as things stand, on my server at least, you've wasted dev time making them. Awesome recipes which never drop are just a tease, one which serves only to turn off the unlucky or further promote mindless farming, not to mention enmity when there is no relationship between invested time and accrued rewards.

How about graphical revamp of old regions (Ered Luin desperately needs this!)?

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post

Unknown at this time, but I can say it's not ready for next week's hot fix. Maybe by the time of the chat we'll have a different answer, but today that's what I know.
    So, no interest in telling us even IF RKs have a Dev, who that Dev might be, or when/IF they will start a dialog with the RKs?
    It's just as simple to answer, it seems.

Thanks
    Server: Landroval
    Character: Haladain (Runekeeper) Lv. 82
    Kin: REMNANT
    Profession: Scholar

With us now recieving items, that have effects when causing or recieving damage, will we recieve items that activate on other effects....

For example, on flanks, on parry, on evade, when down to less than a certain morale %....lots of possibilities.

P.S,

Also please change current items for Will users to activate on heal too.....even for LM. Sunbrand Ring has not activated once.

What are the plans to help keep raiding viable as a game play style?

Please don't answer with a "raiding is very important to us" style answer. Recent changes, such as making loot essentially indistinguishable on T1 and T2, gating armour only through T1, the relative ease of T1 content, and eliminating raid locks have made it more efficient to run T1 repeatedly to get the rewards that drive many raiders to raid. That results in frenetic farming of instances for a relatively short period of time, after which raiders have their gear, are bored with the faceroll play of the instances, and stop logging in. Raiding kins begin to fall apart. On my server, we have seen raiding kin after kin fall apart or merge, not because of kin drama, but because they simply cannot maintain enough raiders to continue to do T2 content with a good chance of success given the reward structure Turbine has been implementing.
    A Vote for Sapience is still a vote for progress!

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post

kk ty on the quick answer. Though for the twitter chat can i ask when u11 is planned to launch on bullroarer?

Are there any plans to amend the barter requirements for the Erebor Armor and First Ages in light of Flight being unavailable?

Are there are plans to make it so that the loot from T2CM loot is actually distinguishable from T1? Atm you can get ZERO First Ages on T2CM...
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000008bdab/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

Since loot is base of RNG and there are no distinguishable rewards for t2 or t2c, are there plans to get rid off it? Just weird when you get the same relics and bounties finishing t2-t2c that one can easily get in t1. Are there plans to get rid of lvl gates and virtue tiers as well?

I don't like to kill x number of mobs in certain regions, complete x number of quests, or explore odd locations for virtues. Can you put virtues in the skirmish camp so we can barter for them using marks/medallions?

Q- Do you plan to keep this method for looting? That where certain people are extremely lucky and some will rarely see more than a relic?

Q- Will there be an incentive to run T2 and T2C content on a regular basis? As of now, the loot is no different. Is that intended?

Q- Is this expansion and its model for raids and instances a one-time thing or will we continue to see only 'lair' raids with no locks?

Q- Will you ever bring Master Looter as an optional looting system? If not, what happens when people get multiple gold class items?

Q- Will you fix the 'procs' on the Upgraded Rohan Rings to benefit healers and support classes?

Q- Any plans for a 'combine all' and / or 'refine all' option for the Relic Master? Carpal Tunnel isn't fun.
    Last edited by Elemiire; Mar 17 2013 at 05:56 AM.
    And then, forever remains that change from G to E minor.

Q: Will you ever release the bare-chested appearance for male Men and Elves?
    "I am gloating so, so very much right now. Everyone called me a fool to do every deed! People pointed and laughed! And now, I have a horse with a smock! HAHAHAHAHA" - Anamatronix

I believe the store cannot tell if your character is male or female, thus only Dwarves get the cosmetic.
    Mildford - R9 Hunter • Support - R7 LM
    The Storm Crusaders (RIP) • Gladden

1) Do you have any plans to make raiding challenging content worthwhile again? Making all the best loot available for running the easiest content and entirely reliant on beating the RNG is killing end game.

2) Can we expect a reasonable way to acquire Horse-Lords scroll cases any time soon? Currently the only way to get these best in slot items is a 1 in a million drop from any level 85+ mob.

3) With all the focus on scaling content, are we going to be expected to grind the same scaled instances for exactly the same loot we already have (scaled up 5-10 levels) at each level cap rise?
    Last edited by Tarenius; Mar 18 2013 at 07:49 PM.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

Dev Chat question

AFK farming Captains/Loremasters - or rank 0 Reaver armies for rank cheating are destroying the good flair of lotro. any plans against this?

Can we expect to see the same kind of interaction Rock and Kelsen have been giving to Captians and Burgs to the rest of the classes?

I would certainly like to have some discussion with the RK dev!
    [SIZE=1]Ilwyn -[I] 85 Runekeeper - Firefoot [/I]

[/SIZE]

Questions for the chat...

Budgeford and/or Scarycrow: Since Dale and Erebor now appear in instances, is there ANY chance of them at least being added as instanced missions, or even better - zones?

Scarycrow: Minas Tirith, Osgilliath, and Gondor - even a remote idea of how far out they are in terms of updates? (U12, U13?)

Verizal and/or Derek: Cosmetic gear slots? My LM has found some gorgeous staves, only to lose how they look because she found better quality gear. Please?

Verizal: Is there a way to make war-steed riding 'smoother'? The regular mounts' gait looks so much more natural than the war-steed's gallop...

Thanks very much!

[QUOTE=Nasami;6715676]
    Scarycrow: Minas Tirith, Osgilliath, and Gondor - even a remote idea of how far out they are in terms of updates? (U12, U13?)

QUOTE]

This qustion I'm wondering myself. Hearing the answser to this question I'm intrested in the most. Another question I have about it is. Are you guys going to do Gondor in parts, like Rohan, or are you going to go all out and try to create all of Gondor in one expansion?

Should we expect all future expansions to release without a new instance cluster available at launch?

Doing so with RoI was explained as an unfortunate occurrence, but given that it happened again with RoR - and that the instance cluster was so delayed that it couldn't even be released all at the same time, let alone be entirely functional - it seems more like the new standard operating procedure.

cdq1958 is offline Hero Of the Small Folk 2013
    [QUOTE=Goodgoing;6716364]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasami View Post

QUOTE]

This qustion I'm wondering myself. Hearing the answser to this question I'm intrested in the most. Another question I have about it is. Are you guys going to do Gondor in parts, like Rohan, or are you going to go all out and try to create all of Gondor in one expansion?
    U12, per history, is likely to be the Westemnet (western Rohan). Gondor would be expected at the earliest, to be U16 (maybe 15 as an intro zone in the manner the Great River zone was to Rohan's Eastemnet). Just my guess
    "No sadder words of tongue or pen are the words: 'Might have been'." -- John Greenleaf Whittier
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda
    On planet Earth, there is a try.
    Indeed, in a world and life full of change, the only constant is human nature (A is A, after all :P).
    We old vets need to keep in mind those who come after us.

Q: Will we earn daily rewards just for logging in like DDO?

Q: Will we get a mithrilcoin-auctionhouse for bound items like DDO?

Q: What specific attempts are being made to improve the nonexistent back and forth dialogue between game designers and players? Because right now, it feels like there is little to no communication from top to bottom.

Q: Can non-Wardens get some spear lovin'? The animations for my Guardian using a spear are ridiculous.
    Last edited by XloranX; Mar 19 2013 at 05:59 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast