We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hammadryad looking for Masters of Destiny

Hello, I have been away for 6 months or so and just come back to find that my old Kinship seems to have disappeared completely. Are any of the Masters of Destiny still playing? Has it merged with another kinship or just died completely?

I'm not sure if they're still going. Some of us moved from there Myna,Orphor,Peeza,Wargion etc and myself and made another kin.

Oneshy hadn't logged for so long it was the best thing really.

Yeah there no longer about I found out to my sadness when I got back in game after a 6 month break also. Onceshy left the game and the kin slowly died for what ive been told. A lot of the people have found new kins and new friendships. As to is there any still playing I don't think so though I still seem to have an alt in the kin that wasn't kicked but apart from that ive never seen any MoD about.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000001e2b9c/signature.png]Zoidbreg[/charsig]

Hello!

I'm aware this is very late but Onceshy is back! Masters of Destiny is back! The kin is small for now but we're getting back to where we were all those years ago!

-Eldonanor