We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Exclamation "We Fight For Food" Kinship

"We Fight For Food" kinship is a cozy and fun kinship that moved into the stunning world of The Lord of the Rings Online on June 23, 2012. As you can see, we are about to hit kinship rank 10, yet that does not mean we are a new gaming group; in fact we exist for almost 3 years now. Our core consists of highly experienced, long time MMO players.

We are:
    - Dedicated gamers, who like to explore every aspect of the current game (solo play, group play, roleplay, (PvP) with respect to the game's community
    - A group of players with different playstyles who accept and add variety to one another's gaming experience.
    - A close group of people, who have real lives and like to log into online games to relax and enjoy.
    - An international kinship, with members located throughout the globe, something that makes our company more intriguing.

Our rules:
    - We expect from our members to be polite and respectful. That applies not only towards the other kin members but to the overall community of the server. We will not tolerate improper behaviour. Every single one of our members is the mirror of our image to the server. If there is any problem, complaint or concern, the kinship’s leadership will be happy to listen to you and rest assured we will do whatever we can to help.
    - The basis of our kinship is helping each other. The more you offer to the family, the more you shall receive. This does not mean that all the work will be done for you. Our members are encouraged to work on their class and learn the game, besides that’s where the enjoyment of playing an RPG comes from! Laziness will not be rewarded.

Support:
    The kinship’s roaster includes high level characters of each class and of each crafting vocation with Grand Master status in the respective guilds. As a result, you can be sure to find yourself in an environment that can assist you while leveling with crafted gear and useful tips for your chosen class and your crafting vocation.

The center of our philosophy is always "It's a game, it's for fun".

So:
    If you are looking for a casual group of players
    If you are looking for a raiding group
    If you are into roleplaying or just want to join a good virtual band

Then chances are that the "We Fight For Food" Kinship is what you are looking for!

Feel free to check our website: www.wefightforfood.com

Or to look us up on facebook or to subscribe to our YouTube channel
    Last edited by SIBBA; Jun 12 2013 at 01:32 PM.
    We Fight For Food Kinship - Arkestone Server
    Visit our website or find us on fb :)

Thumbs up Very Active Kinship

This is a very active Kinship with scores of members. There seems to always be several members online and they are always helpful. I've been a member for over 6 months and I have made many good friends!

I don't have time for many instances due to time constraints, but when I do have time, I know many would volunteer to go with me!

This is an outstanding kinship and they represent why kinships were created in the first place. Help is only a /k help call away!
    Last edited by Curhadbor; Jun 11 2013 at 08:01 PM. Reason: grammer

And yes! We are now rank 10! Woohoo!

We Fight For Food Kinship - Arkenstone Server (moved from Nimrodel Server)

I had to stop LOTRO for personal reasons, i even deleted my toons. But i returned and my kinship was still there and very happy that i decided to play again. It is as if i never left. THANK YOU KINSHIP WE FIGHT FOR FOOD!!!!!!

Hello everyone!

We Fight For Food kinship is still open for members. If you are interested the kinship's officers are always happy to answer your questions and send invites

Also, we have some steam sale coupons for specific games up for grabs:
    75% OFF Krater
    50% OFF Sequence
    66% OFF Serious Sam 2
    75% OFF Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter

The coupons are valid till Sun Sep 08 2013 00:37:54 GMT+3 ( 17.37 EST)

If you are interested please send me a message with your steam username and please don't forget to specify which coupon you want.

As the Foodfighters enter the winter routine, we have quite a few plans in store! Stay tuned

Hohoho!
    Christmas is round the corner and, according to top secret sources, Santa Claus has almost finished packing his bags for the super milk-and-cookies-flavoured worldwide delivery!

In the meanwhile, in Middle Earth, the news of Santa’s imminent arrival have leaked and the hobbits are already drooling over the thought of finding cookies and sparkling magical items under the Christmas trees. The dwarves accuse the hobbits of being naive while they secretly dream of waking up on Christmas Day and finding huge beer kegs and piles of gold in their Christmas socks. Or better, next to their socks (for it is a known fact that dwarven socks are too petite for a decent beer keg). Plus there is a rumor going on, that this year the Santa has hired Elves to help him; now the elves can never be trusted! As for the Men, they are too busy asking aid from adventurers and looking at the Rangers suspiciously. They sure need to be snapped out of it!

The rumors of Santa’s arrival have reached the ears of the Foodies as well and they decided they are definitely not willing to let Santa Claus get all the glory for himself this year! Plus they are really worried the Santa is overworked and may fail to provide superb cheesecake-y gifts to the Foodies; now that would be a disaster! So they decided to take the matters into their own hands: Every one of the participants decided to designate themselves as a Secret Santa for another Foodie and pick a super awesome-cheesecake-y gift for them.
    How successful will the Secret Food-Santas be? This remains to be seen!

Merry Christmas to Nimrodel!

This year we decided to organize a Secret Santa event for some holiday fun. This is a kinship exclusive event.
    The details of the event can be found here.

The gifts will be sent out on December the 27th!
    What will we find in our mailboxes on that day? Can't wait!

On behalf of the kinship's leadership, I would like to say a wholehearted "thank you" to all the participants for their generosity and time and to all the Foodfighters, for if they weren't as awesome as they are, maintaining the kinship would have been pointless. It is thanks to you, all the proud seekers of Food, that "We Fight For Food" shines.

Best wishes for an even better 2014!
    Last edited by miofli; Dec 25 2013 at 09:47 PM.

Cosmetic Show Event

February 03-10 // Show off your Favourite Outfit!

Here are the categories:

Fight in Style! Show off your combat outfit.

Dress your character as your favourite Lord of the Rings Trilogy character!
    You can use the movies for inspiration.

What does a hero wear when they wind up?
    This category is for leisure outifts.

You can choose to participate in any one of the above categories (or all of them if you wish). Bear in mind that you can only send one screenshot per character for every category, so choose carefully! In case we receive two or more screenshots from the same character and for the same category only the first will be considered valid and will be entered to the competition.
    This is a kinship exclussive event: we accept only screenshots from characters that are in the kinship. Only one character per account can participate to the event.

Date: This contest will run through all the days of the Kinship Birthday Event (03/2 to 14/2).
    Details: Take a screenshot. Send it to wefightforfood@gmail.com.
    The screenshots will be posted so that the best can be voted. Details on the voting period comming soon.
    Prize: 1rst place: 5 gold pieces and a cosmetic outfit or a crafted housing decoration.
    2nd place: 5 gold pieces
    3rd place: 3 gold pieces

Time to Vote !!

Hear thee, hear thee!

The submitting period for the first Cosmetic Foodie Show is over and it's time to vote! Follow the link, check out the participants in their elegant clothes and cast your votes. The voting period is on from Tuesday, February the 18th until Friday, February the 28th! You may vote only once so choose wisely! To make things more interesting, this poll is open for every lotro player no matter of the kinship/server.

http://www.wefightforfood.com/poll-positions.html

Interesting guild name and seems to be very friendly.

RK eat Turtle (solo)

Quote Originally Posted by butterscotch20 View Post
    Interesting guild name and seems to be very friendly.
    Oh yes, after all we have only 2 rules:
    1) be polite
    2) we help each other
    Last edited by SIBBA; Mar 17 2015 at 11:32 AM.

What's up guys... Name apollonean. I'm from Spartans!!!
    Teliwnw ton strato autes tis meres kai psaxnome gia raid kai skeftika esas!!!
    Ishka-Kwi,Ai-Durug-nul!

Quote Originally Posted by Laivindur View Post
    What's up guys... Name apollonean. I'm from Spartans!!!
    Teliwnw ton strato autes tis meres kai psaxnome gia raid kai skeftika esas!!!
    kai kala ekanes Exoyme hdh 2 Peloponnhsious sto kin mas.
    Mpaineis sto paixnidi h otan teleioseis ton strato?
    An mpaineis epikoinonhse me Sibba-kerveros-Aktaios-Drino-Punkgr (ego kai merikoi apo tous officer mas)
    Se perimenoume
    Me poio nickname se briskoume synithos mesa ?

Quote Originally Posted by SIBBA View Post
    kai kala ekanes Exoyme hdh 2 Peloponnhsious sto kin mas.
    Mpaineis sto paixnidi h otan teleioseis ton strato?
    An mpaineis epikoinonhse me Sibba-kerveros-Aktaios-Drino-Punkgr (ego kai merikoi apo tous officer mas)
    Se perimenoume
    Me poio nickname se briskoume synithos mesa ?
    Apollonean kai laivindil einai oi main mou (champ k warden) teliwnw so merikes meres... Epitelous!!!
    Ishka-Kwi,Ai-Durug-nul!

Quote Originally Posted by Laivindur View Post
    Apollonean kai laivindil einai oi main mou (champ k warden) teliwnw so merikes meres... Epitelous!!!
    Ok evala ton Apollonean sto friend list mou
    Otan mpeis mesa steile ena game mail ston Sibba or Kerveros or Lorelais
    Last edited by SIBBA; Apr 18 2015 at 09:45 AM.

Dear kinmembers and friends

So the time has come that Turbine has become more active at giving information about the upcoming server transfers.

You can read the developers diary here:
    https://www.lotro.com/en/game/articles/world-transfers

We still do not know which servers will remain alive and which ones will close down but we have to prepare ourselves for a hard decision in the coming days.
    Should nimrodel close down, which is very likely, we have to decide which one our new home server will be. This is a decision we will make together so that we ensure that we stay together. As soon as we have the names of the US servers that will stay on we plan to put up a poll for every member to vote on the kin's site and discuss more about it, so that the final decision suits the most of our kinnies.

Until then stay tuned.

posoi ellnves ehete se autn tnv Kin? exw eva guardian se auto tov server. Milate ayylika kala? eimai ellnvida, alla den milaw kala ellinika

sorry don't type the language well in Germanic/latin alphabet
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203010000115624/signature.png]Prettyboyfloyd[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Neuromancer View Post
    posoi ellnves ehete se autn tnv Kin? exw eva guardian se auto tov server. Milate ayylika kala? eimai ellnvida, alla den milaw kala ellinika

sorry don't type the language well in Germanic/latin alphabet

We are at least six Greeks in kin. The kin is international and the language we speak in kinchat is English. Whenever you have no problem. You can write the name of your toon here or/and send a game mail to Sibba to invite you.

Dear kinmembers and friends!

As the time of the Great Migration is almost upon us, we would like to announce that our destination server will be Arkenstone. We hope to see you all there!

You will find more info regarding the kinship's migration on our website or on our facebook page.

Good luck, have fun and make sure to have enough food in your bags for the journey!

~ miofli