We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Tailey and Daizee and even Luc....legends back when even I was a wee warg pup. *looks to the sky and howls*

-Pup-
    PUPTRIPPZ, former Suicidal Warg Squad

PALAMARK, formerly known as Wargbait

I enjoy this thread. Strobe, the hairy front looks good. Is it permanent?

*waits impatiently for another tale*

Always did love the stories. Song parodies are a close second on my list.
    Venomous
    "Um...I wasn't alone! There were at least 47 wargs there with me. And they all had guns. That shot kittens. On fire..." ~MamaCass

I really must get to know some of you new creeps and freeps. There are so many tales I am sure need telling. Perhaps in the new year I will take up quill and paper once more. Now, who will be my first subject?
    Landroval Music Community
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

The White Warg moved slowly between the fires at Gramsfoot. All around him the tribes were settling in for their evening meal. The stronger among them tussled with others, shoving aside the weaker in order to grab for themselves the largest pieces of roast elf. He paid no attention to the screams and insults they hurled at one another. His eyes were fixed ahead, beyond the great gate, and slightly downhill to the small campfire that warmed the small tents huddled about it. As he neared the camp, he could already see the pups sitting around it, huddled together against the cold winds that whipped across the plains of Grams. Walking up to the fire, he seated himself opposite the young ones, heaved a sigh, and looked across catching their gaze.

Well Pups, it has been some time since our last gathering. Many of you have passed on from these classes and have taken their places among the hunters of your tribes. Others have simply passed into the shadow from which their is no return.
    Turning his head he gazed up the hill towards the spot he knew Lugazag sat.I grow weary of the fights, the senseless death and the sheer stupidity of those among us who place their own greedy hides above the future of the Tribes. If we are to continue, young ones, a new way must be found.

Over the times to come, I will meet you here with stories which I hope will open your eyes to things beyond the hunt, and past the kill. To a world where food is plenty and you need not go hungry while the elders feed. Standing, he walked over to one of the larger tents and walked inside. He emerged quickly dragging a large bag, and swiftly pulled it in front of the pups and opened it.

Feast now young ones and know that I will not allow you to starve while others feast. Our lessons will begin once you are sated and rested.

The pups moved quickly towards the bags, and grabbing it in his teeth, Pouncival emptied the contents on the ground before their waiting eyes. The wasted no time getting to the task before them. After they had eaten, they curled up before the fire, and slept.
    Landroval Music Community
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

Quote Originally Posted by Aedon View Post
    The White Warg moved slowly between the fires at Gramsfoot. All around him the tribes were settling in for their evening meal. The stronger among them tussled with others, shoving aside the weaker in order to grab for themselves the largest pieces of roast elf. He paid no attention to the screams and insults they hurled at one another. His eyes were fixed ahead, beyond the great gate, and slightly downhill to the small campfire that warmed the small tents huddled about it. As he neared the camp, he could already see the pups sitting around it, huddled together against the cold winds that whipped across the plains of Grams. Walking up to the fire, he seated himself opposite the young ones, heaved a sigh, and looked across catching their gaze.

Well Pups, it has been some time since our last gathering. Many of you have passed on from these classes and have taken their places among the hunters of your tribes. Others have simply passed into the shadow from which their is no return.
    Turning his head he gazed up the hill towards the spot he knew Lugazag sat.I grow weary of the fights, the senseless death and the sheer stupidity of those among us who place their own greedy hides above the future of the Tribes. If we are to continue, young ones, a new way must be found.

Over the times to come, I will meet you here with stories which I hope will open your eyes to things beyond the hunt, and past the kill. To a world where food is plenty and you need not go hungry while the elders feed. Standing, he walked over to one of the larger tents and walked inside. He emerged quickly dragging a large bag, and swiftly pulled it in front of the pups and opened it.

Feast now young ones and know that I will not allow you to starve while others feast. Our lessons will begin once you are sated and rested.

The pups moved quickly towards the bags, and grabbing it in his teeth, Pouncival emptied the contents on the ground before their waiting eyes. The wasted no time getting to the task before them. After they had eaten, they curled up before the fire, and slept.

Come pups if ye be strong enough! If not bring the great white warg with ye... See you out there!
    Sovreign

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2