We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Angry Problem with Pvmp+ and Palntir2 not working

This is a strange problem. I have a VIP account and two FTP accounts. For the ftp accounts, all my plugins work just fine. On my VIP account, PvMP+ and Palantir2 just quit working. I have uninstalled the plugins and uninstalled the game. Defraged the hard drive. Reinstalled the game then reinstalled the plugins and the problem still remains. The errors I am getting for example are:

...s Online/PluginData/kc6kip/Brandywine/AllCharacters/PvMP_Plus.plugindata:1: unexpected symbol
    ...f the Rings Online\Plugins\PvMP_Plus\DataH andler.lua:62: Unable to parse file!

I have even tried to update the plugins and they both are up to date. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Daeranoth View Post
    This is a strange problem. I have a VIP account and two FTP accounts. For the ftp accounts, all my plugins work just fine. On my VIP account, PvMP+ and Palantir2 just quit working. I have uninstalled the plugins and uninstalled the game. Defraged the hard drive. Reinstalled the game then reinstalled the plugins and the problem still remains. The errors I am getting for example are:

...s Online/PluginData/kc6kip/Brandywine/AllCharacters/PvMP_Plus.plugindata:1: unexpected symbol
    ...f the Rings Online\Plugins\PvMP_Plus\DataH andler.lua:62: Unable to parse file!

I have even tried to update the plugins and they both are up to date. Any ideas?
    Hi,

Try deleting the plugindata files and#restart the plugin.

Greetings,
    Glubby
    PvMP+ [url]http://www.lotrointerface.com/downloads/info728-PvMP.html[/url]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2621a010000226163/signature.png]Glubbi[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Drosco View Post
    Hi,

Try deleting the plugindata files and#restart the plugin.

Greetings,
    Glubby
    Hi

I'm experiencing the same issue, but deleting the data file did not help.

EDIT: Deleting all the plugin data files worked.
    Last edited by SilverTelperion; Sep 15 2015 at 10:29 AM.