We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

unbalanced burglar..

i've trying many times to get a worth-to-play burglar, but it is impossible, as far as I can see: all the skills are ruined, or impossible, or simply unuseful..yesterday 3 minutes to kill a spider, with NOTHING to kill it, but my swords. the spider was a normal one and 7 lvls lower then my burg. lot of money to change the combat set and then: NOTHING AGAIN. I used Invisible in plain sight" maybe 20 times in the past years, and yesterday 4 times in the same game session with a whoooopyyyy inspiration playing an instance, because 4 mobs together are impossible to fight against, just because it seems I am using bare hands hitting armours and carapaces, while a I was used to do that blindfolded and deeply wounded.. Really, I was thinking to sign out..but I took a deep breath. I am waiting for changes.

I got the opposite feeling. I can solo 3-man instances even in red traits.. run into bunch of elite mobs with dps traits and one knives out is all I need to do to survive... its because there is horrific amount of vit on equip these days and im at 45% mitigations, 28% evade, 17% parry.. with some more mit I think its not hard to cap mitigations thats nearly stats wardens had before HD.

And if you want to boost your survivability even more, try out gambler.
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by serebrand View Post
    i've trying many times to get a worth-to-play burglar, but it is impossible, as far as I can see: all the skills are ruined, or impossible, or simply unuseful..yesterday 3 minutes to kill a spider, with NOTHING to kill it, but my swords. the spider was a normal one and 7 lvls lower then my burg. lot of money to change the combat set and then: NOTHING AGAIN. I used Invisible in plain sight" maybe 20 times in the past years, and yesterday 4 times in the same game session with a whoooopyyyy inspiration playing an instance, because 4 mobs together are impossible to fight against, just because it seems I am using bare hands hitting armours and carapaces, while a I was used to do that blindfolded and deeply wounded.. Really, I was thinking to sign out..but I took a deep breath. I am waiting for changes.
    Sorry, what is your point here? It's too easy to kill stuff, or too hard?

How does the gamble chance legacy work now? It seems like I can apply a gamble whenever I want.

My Hytbold armor set has a bonus that allows me to Riddle two mobs at once. Once I start switching out armor for the new stuff, I'll lose that ability. Is there anything in the new skill trees to allow multiple targets with Riddle or is there any new armor bonuses that will allow it or is that a thing of the past once I move beyond Hytbold?
    Thanks in advance!

Thumbs up

I just started working on my Hobbit Burglar this past week and it has been so much fun so far.

What a fantastic guide this has been as well, bohbashum. The work you {and others if I missed anyone} have put in and have provided us with is just one of the reasons the community here is simply outstanding!

Many thanks, guys!
    “It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door. You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.”

~ Bilbo Baggins * J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Quote Originally Posted by bohbashum View Post

and no, you don't really want to go 100% into a line. in most builds I did I was happy around ~35 points into my main tree to get the capstone and what I wanted.
    Are there any guides or trait build recommendations for Burgs? I have normally spent all points into a 1 color and use the left over for the other 2... honestly I dont find my burg very enjoyable.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4