We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Mildford View Post
    heal yourself with S:E QS - 100% chance to heal; 40m range, no event gate, heals more than AR even with maxed legacy

We are buffed.
    Can somebody please explain that in English? I have no idea what he's talking about. Sounds like he's saying there is a possibility of a 100% chance to heal yourself. But if that's what it is, I have no idea how. There must be a lot of IF's in that statement, like IF you're level 95 or IF you've got an LI, and IF you're at least level X, and IF you have a minimum of Y Class trait points so you can get such and such trait...

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by gripply View Post
    Can somebody please explain that in English? I have no idea what he's talking about. Sounds like he's saying there is a possibility of a 100% chance to heal yourself. But if that's what it is, I have no idea how. There must be a lot of IF's in that statement, like IF you're level 95 or IF you've got an LI, and IF you're at least level X, and IF you have a minimum of Y Class trait points so you can get such and such trait...

Thanks.
    Quick Shot in Endurance Stance now allows you to heal yourself with every Quick Shot you do.

I don't believe it matters what level you are but I haven't tested that yet.

The thing I wonder is if the threat reduction properties of Quick Shot in Endurance are being offset by the small heal that you get now since heals generate aggro.

After update 15.1, merciful shot in red works only after 50%.
    Thank you for the nerf - perhaps hunters were too OP in the moors.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4