We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10
    My warden is only a year old, was 85 at mid 2013. Now 95, like many other wardens players, I miss the pre-HD class. It turned to damage tanking instead of aggro management tanking. Yes, tanking was a bit harder, but much more fun.
    Why Turbine removed the old threat mechanics? I don't know the earliers versions of wardens, but RoR warden was very good for my taste.

My personal wishes for 2014 Warden:
    - Give back the pre-HD threat mechanics (transfer with Agression, Dance of War, Conviction...), not based upon damage. We can't generate threat without damage with Call to Battle and Resounding Challenge) , it can be tricky for some fights where bosses or adds have very limited moral or heal when taking damage.
    - Physical/Tactical mitigation : we are now far from guards, Defiant Challenge for a solo boss will only bring the cap to 58% (with the legacy) ; revert to the older Defiant challenge, or add a new legacy/gambit to help have more mitigation (says about 70/75% for 30 seconds).
    - BPE : since we are in medium armour, we are supposed to take more damage, so why our BPE is lower than Guard or Captains? Let's raise the cap to 30% or more to compensate for the lowers mitigations.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenjii_31 View Post
    My warden is only a year old, was 85 at mid 2013. Now 95, like many other wardens players, I miss the pre-HD class. It turned to damage tanking instead of aggro management tanking. Yes, tanking was a bit harder, but much more fun.
    Why Turbine removed the old threat mechanics? I don't know the earliers versions of wardens, but RoR warden was very good for my taste.

- Give back the pre-HD threat mechanics (transfer with Agression, Dance of War, Conviction...), not based upon damage. We can't generate threat without damage with Call to Battle and Resounding Challenge) , it can be tricky for some fights where bosses or adds have very limited moral or heal when taking damage.
    - Physical/Tactical mitigation : we are now far from guards, Defiant Challenge for a solo boss will only bring the cap to 58% (with the legacy) ; revert to the older Defiant challenge, or add a new legacy/gambit to help have more mitigation (says about 70/75% for 30 seconds).
    - BPE : since we are in medium armour, we are supposed to take more damage, so why our BPE is lower than Guard or Captains? Let's raise the cap to 30% or more to compensate for the lowers mitigations.
    Forget it!
    Remember, we're no longer the Transfer-threat Bandits, we're the Damage-threat Bandits! (c)

New LI Traceries: https://lotrotools.pw/traceries.html
    Ololo-trololo

Hi guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenjii_31 View Post

Yes i agree raise either BPE or raise mits to 70%. I must also say i like warden dps after HD-update. Since i play alot of PvMP with my warden i find it a bit harder to stay alive after HD-update cause my mits-cap is 50% and for example warg-dps looks almost unlimited and that creeps have 60k-80k morale and fantastic heal-pots and ICMR. Honestly i think its PvMP that puts your class to the test not PVE. I know its important with crit-defence but honestly should it really be all about critdefence? Another thing is our attack-speed that imo always have been slow compared to other classes cause we have to either use masterys or build up gambits the normal way, with that in mind devs should consider to raise our defences. Looking forward to feedback from you guys!

Creeps damage types (orc-craft, fell) bypasses mitygation so rasing cap from 50% to 70% wont help you, also if you have problems as warden in moors there is something wrong about your game style. In 1on1 scenario there is no creep class who can stand against warden, if you get jumped by a two-three creeps you still got decent chance to take at least one down (especially when there is no healer among them or a defiler is healing), in group fight you are one of the last on rat so you dont need to worry about heals, just put those ridiculous bleeds/light dots on and watch them bled dry. If you looking for total faceroll you can always stay behind zerg lines and go assailment like almost every warden on my server.

Quote Originally Posted by came11 View Post
    Creeps damage types (orc-craft, fell) bypasses mitygation so rasing cap from 50% to 70% wont help you, also if you have problems as warden in moors there is something wrong about your game style. In 1on1 scenario there is no creep class who can stand against warden, if you get jumped by a two-three creeps you still got decent chance to take at least one down (especially when there is no healer among them or a defiler is healing), in group fight you are one of the last on rat so you dont need to worry about heals, just put those ridiculous bleeds/light dots on and watch them bled dry. If you looking for total faceroll you can always stay behind zerg lines and go assailment like almost every warden on my server.
    Thanks for answering but buddy believe me i dont have a problem with my game-style , i dont fear anyone on my server.

Quote Originally Posted by came11 View Post
    Gotta laugh at this . Try surviving snare with fire trap . Most if not all the wardens ive seen on evernight are as much use as an ashtray on a motor bike . That’s if the freeps ever get off the steps at GV

Quote Originally Posted by DickDastardly View Post
    Gotta laugh at this . Try surviving snare with fire trap . Most if not all the wardens ive seen on evernight are as much use as an ashtray on a motor bike . That’s if the freeps ever get off the steps at GV
    Well it was somewhat true. Until our healing failed to scale, Defiant Challenge got nerf hammered and the class generally became a flaming dumpster fire. Also in PvE I distinctly remember my shock when I discovered that instead the BPE that I had been basing my tank build around for YEARS, I was better off slotting almost all morale essences and relegated to a third-rate tank. Do we have a guardian? Do we have a captain? A bear-man-pig thing? Oh a warden, that's a DPS right?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10