We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Needlewitch View Post
    I approve of this list cuz I'm on it! <3

- Needle

Also, there is Boomshockalaca, Sars, and lots of other good Defilers!
    You are right where you belong Needle. Every time I read this threat I see more names I should have mentioned.

Charrk-Always swimming in the Hoardale. Freeps are gonna need a bigger boat

Sars,-The name(and the loincloth) strikes terror in freep hearts

Boomshockalaca-the naughty nurse of the moors

Meli- she brings me tar

All of Agony and the Pwnys simply because they are my creepy family.

Jetsu gets another mention because of his awesome post above.
    Pouncival Azbiter- Plucky Comic Relief of the Ettenmoors-
    The Warg of The Dance
    DO Not Meddle in the Affairs of Wargs
    For you are crunchy, and taste good with bacon.

Hmm who do I remember from Landroval that was good.......sorry if I respell or remember name incorrectly been a couple years!

Guard - Lenglamas,Made
    Champ -Blits
    Warden -I can't remember any worth remembering or mentioning....Cynub was hands down the worst though!!!!
    Hunter - Goold was ok,for a nub
    Mini -Minipied!!!
    Burg -Nyyx and Blacksparrow
    RK -Radar and Wilandria
    Cappy -Milnor
    LM -Cellashoam

Reaver -Necksnapper,Chopsticks,Gii
    Weaver -Welob
    Warg-Knawbones.Bitesthehand,Grouber ,Torque
    Defiler -Needlewitch,Nuul,Gakarat,Sars, Shawshank there was a lot of great defilers
    WL -Durtz,Shagrut
    BA -Prylor,Loogy,Plok,Purukhai

<3Boomshockalaca
    Last edited by BeckyMcGee; Jan 02 2014 at 01:10 AM.
    ~~~Boomshockalaka-2~~~~

Sup

Where is Immigrant ? =p

Since we agree that making a list is very subjective, I will clarify the reason for mine before "those" start pointing fingers, not that I care but in an attempt to avoid bloating even more this thread: For those of you who don't know me I was a Solo Burglar in the Moors, I hated raids although I participated now and then in kin runs, but my incentive was always being better ---> by-myself <---- so I solo'ed all the time.

For this reason I will mention those who gave me the hardest fights, and those who I admired in skill, in what we the soloers considered a good player, by the way I don't give a fak about naming people in my kin, if they're good, they're good.

Burglar: Jetsu.- Simply no other burglar with the skills and career in Landroval, I don't even have to say why. Yeah yeah Nyyx also, but you troll too much man!

Champion: Webferth.- Many people don't know that Web was a keyboard turner, to those of us who know what that means in 1v1s, you can only imagine what this dude would do with a mouse. Noone like Web.

Captain: Darksmoke.- The things we used to do when he played, the way he would handle creeps and the reaction speed was just too impressive, I miss this boiola rsrsrs XD

Guardian: Lenglamas.- Nobody could reach up to his level as a Guardian solo, pretty sure he was an inspiration to many guardians out there.

Hunter: Wulfhram.- He lingers in my memory since day one I was in the moors, his determination to fight and ability to play the worst class at the time always inspired me

Lore Master: Garny.- This dude was just a beast, I really don't know what else to say, the things he would pull were just the most impressive sheet ever on his class.

Minstrel: Jaiyne.- Great player, always fair on her class for 1v1s and probably one of the most mature in the community.

Rune Keeper: Rauva.- Always made a Rune Keeper look easy to play, either by destroying a regular creep, or by beating seasoned creeps with like 50% Morale... And best solo RK, nuff said.

Warden: Meh, I know I know, wardens pfff. I can only mention 2 wardens I liked, Hegemon and Dirrk, they never traited Blue and were really good.

Blackarrow: Gutlard.- Nobody, no BA in Landroval gave me better fights than him. Probably the only BA that would pop MT at the right moments, if he decided to. Best solo BA that comes to mind.

Defiler: Wyver.- For being such a good sport and pro player, I wish you had stick around longer. The only Defiler who would actually fight and enjoy 1v1s.

Reaver: Thebaneofmen.- From the crazy-raging-newbie to the wild-reasonable-PRO he became, there is no question of his skills. One of my favorite creeps right here, love you bro!

Weaver: Hireah.- I killed every spider in the Moors, each and every one of them active players... Except him. It really was like I was a noob and he was a pro, that good. I hate you Crel...

Burglartarget: Yeah he means Warleader in Landroval, got that? No need to convince anybody, but I have to at least say that our fights were THE BEST fights I could ever have, balanced, vicious, strategic, and just excitingly long. Plus this dude has the faking best attitude in game, period!

Warg Stalker: Gods... So many names! But oh well, I have to say that my nemesis was Volkk, just when I was comfortable killing all kind of wargs around this Bastardo shows up. Too bad he sucks on his Captain XD

So this is my list, all of them because of their solo skills, nobody better than them imo, so g#fo if you don't like it!
    You don’t like it? Go somewhere else! To another universe, where the rules are simpler.-Feynman.

Weaver - Gobblemoss/Bashel
    Reaver - MAGGOTSTEW
    Warg - Gmork
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][SIZE=2][Landroval/Kinless][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue] Sarkaa, R4, L95 Guardian[/COLOR] | [Landroval/Concerning Hobbits] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Mathagar, L51 Warden[/COLOR]
    [Landroval/Shadowclan] [COLOR=White][COLOR=YellowGreen]Grishnaakh,[/COLOR] [COLOR=YellowGreen]R6 Reaver[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=#ff8c00][OOC] +Jesenne: '...and my motto when I PVP is "[B]kill anything that moves[/B]."[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Feanor23x View Post
    Weaver - Gobblemoss/Bashel
    Reaver - MAGGOTSTEW
    Warg - Gmork
    GMORK!!! The drake Lady is legendary.
    The Warg of The Dance

Dirtluk~r12 Lukdirt~r9 Silencing~r11 Shilowadan~r10

Quote Originally Posted by shilow7 View Post
    Great graphic!!!
    The Warg of The Dance

Quote Originally Posted by WABBAJABBA View Post
    Now let me first explain. Im not looking for any newbie players on this list, that just started playing 2 yrs ago when freeps became stupid OP.
    Given how radically both Creeps and Freeps have changed since '07 your list is worthless no matter what 'vet' status you want to impose on those it contains, there is no meaningful comparator between PvMP in 2007, 20010 and 2014.

Guard - Danuf, Erinian
    Champ - Luc
    Warden - cant think of anyone
    Hunter - Budhorn, Vinlassis, Gilmor
    Mini - Wolfbright
    Burg - Blacksparrow, Alaster
    RK - Wilandria, Banesrune
    Cappy - Wilranthir, Jimmycake
    LM - Caviziel

Reaver - Necksnapper
    Weaver - Dreamwebber, Buppkiss
    Warg - Pouncival, Warginator, Whitestripes
    Defiler - Biohazzard
    WL - Ugmog
    BA - Inquisidor

the people i like list

[QUOTE=sebo2yoface;7058367]I guess i come off more like a D when i drink...its new years eve. I understand its all about opinion. Im having a good laugh out of it all tbh...so yea. Happy 2014 everyone.

As of late man, you have been coming across as a real ######, without being drunk....I have a screen shot of you saying to me a few days ago, after you lost terribly to a low rank reaver with a 1V1 on your burg.. I send you a tell saying, "you could have won that, you didn't use knives out?" To which you responded in true Nyxx fashion "I know, I know, I forget to use it sometimes ... Hahaha.. I fell off my chair backwards.. YOu then proceeded to bring out 5 different tunes in a row. YOur LM, which got destroyed, YOUr warg, which I was happy to destroy for you, your burg, which got destroyed and it just kept going on. YOu should really stop talking how good you are, and stop worrying about how other people choose to play or let off steam after a long day, STop talking total #### and MAYBE if you spent that time learning how to actually play your toons, you may become an ok player. YOu really should learn to watch and listen and take advice and you may learn something, mix in a bit of humility and REAL honor and your on your way little nyxx. Its funny, when you were in our all burg kin back in the day, all the other burgs used to give you #### for how bad you were , you changed your name from "anasassi (anal sausage) to Nyxx, but the stench of #### has never left you... its a shame, you could actually be an ok player and person, if you just stop talking #### about everyone!!

Goobletroll
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0100000a44e9/signature.png]Akalukz[/charsig]
    "[B]I took a few gold star stickers and put them on my monitor and since then stopped even looking at rating.[/B]" -- [color=yellow] Luc Brandenbuck [/color]

[QUOTE=aziel666;7060739]
    Quote Originally Posted by sebo2yoface View Post
    I guess i come off more like a D when i drink...its new years eve. I understand its all about opinion. Im having a good laugh out of it all tbh...so yea. Happy 2014 everyone.

As of late man, you have been coming across as a real ######, without being drunk....I have a screen shot of you saying to me a few days ago, after you lost terribly to a low rank reaver with a 1V1 on your burg.. I send you a tell saying, "you could have won that, you didn't use knives out?" To which you responded in true Nyxx fashion "I know, I know, I forget to use it sometimes ... Hahaha.. I fell off my chair backwards.. YOu then proceeded to bring out 5 different tunes in a row. YOur LM, which got destroyed, YOUr warg, which I was happy to destroy for you, your burg, which got destroyed and it just kept going on. YOu should really stop talking how good you are, and stop worrying about how other people choose to play or let off steam after a long day, STop talking total #### and MAYBE if you spent that time learning how to actually play your toons, you may become an ok player. YOu really should learn to watch and listen and take advice and you may learn something, mix in a bit of humility and REAL honor and your on your way little nyxx. Its funny, when you were in our all burg kin back in the day, all the other burgs used to give you #### for how bad you were , you changed your name from "anasassi (anal sausage) to Nyxx, but the stench of #### has never left you... its a shame, you could actually be an ok player and person, if you just stop talking #### about everyone!!

+1
    You leave Junebug alone. He is gooderest of all burgs just ask him.

Its the reason hes primarily on his creeps now, because freeps arent as OP as he would like them to be and he loses more often than wins on freep.

But but but hes the mother of all burgs. Oh ya and biggest joke on Landy.

Quote Originally Posted by coridan_2008 View Post
    Goobletroll
    YES! This cannot be forgotten! And then, there was the time where I was playing a troll, and swatted Eoblod off of the Ost Ringdyr cliffs.

I'll have to look through my old screencaps to see what gems I can dig up.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][SIZE=2][Landroval/Kinless][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue] Sarkaa, R4, L95 Guardian[/COLOR] | [Landroval/Concerning Hobbits] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Mathagar, L51 Warden[/COLOR]
    [Landroval/Shadowclan] [COLOR=White][COLOR=YellowGreen]Grishnaakh,[/COLOR] [COLOR=YellowGreen]R6 Reaver[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=#ff8c00][OOC] +Jesenne: '...and my motto when I PVP is "[B]kill anything that moves[/B]."[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

[QUOTE=aziel666;7060739]
    I guess i come off more like a D when i drink...its new years eve. I understand its all about opinion. Im having a good laugh out of it all tbh...so yea. Happy 2014 everyone.

...who'r you? Hahaa, plz be my guest screenie it up. I left the dirty dozen cause it was full of burgs that played like it was a feminist convention if you know what i mean. The stuff people come up with is hilarious though, if you want to supposably mop the floor with me then you can see my burg up at good grim if you got the balls. Why i bother reponding to you noobs is beyond me, the words you all say in here is so different on what ypu say in game its amazing. Good old dirty dozen days... " aye guys we all gonna pop touch and go on this rank 5 warleader and all hips away after one shotting him". How you all loved those meaningless stars. Yeah, be my guest show me up...come to good grim or stay behind one shotters like the rest of em. At least make a fake account to hide behind like the other noob before you make up stories. Its nice coming across the dirty dozen members every now and then though, they cant kill something on their own then watch me pull it off with ease or as me why i didnt pop every cooldown under the sun like they would in order to win a 1v1...its a game im ok with losing a few fights, at least ill make it a challenge rather than steamroll my way through things and act like i know what im doing...can you honestly say your even half decent on yours? Prove me wrong get on your creep or get on your burg either way im excited to make you look like its your first day touching the etttenmoores
    I do it for the lulz. ~SnH~
    People @ turbine/WB are a huge tease, but dont worry they end up screwing you on every update/expansion.
    " When enough scrubs get together, they accomplish great things "

lol wait nvm its just blacksparrow, im done with this thread

See more on Know Your Meme
    I do it for the lulz. ~SnH~
    People @ turbine/WB are a huge tease, but dont worry they end up screwing you on every update/expansion.
    " When enough scrubs get together, they accomplish great things "

Quote Originally Posted by sarefx View Post
    Guard - Danuf, Erinian
    Champ - Luc
    Warden - cant think of anyone
    Hunter - Budhorn, Vinlassis, Gilmor
    Mini - Wolfbright
    Burg - Blacksparrow, Alaster
    RK - Wilandria, Banesrune
    Cappy - Wilranthir, Jimmycake
    LM - Caviziel

Reaver - Necksnapper
    Weaver - Dreamwebber, Buppkiss
    Warg - Pouncival, Warginator, Whitestripes
    Defiler - Biohazzard
    WL - Ugmog
    BA - Inquisidor
    You don’t like it? Go somewhere else! To another universe, where the rules are simpler.-Feynman.

[QUOTE=aziel666;7060739]

i haven't been very active in a while so my list is going to exclude most of the last couple of years.

Hunter - Shilowadan ive seen this kid 2 shot warleaders

Lm- Garny no need to explain

Guardian - Bobadis - ive seen him walk into a group of creeps kill one and walk away like it was nothing. one of the old school guards that could outlast a wl in a 30m fight.

RK. Celebreana - best rk at every trait line not just one.

Burg - Jetsu - one of the first burgs to be able to kill u before u even knew he was there

Warden - Cynthri - he was good on his warden red traited before they became OP

minstrel - Dagr - This guy used to be able to tank whole raids very hard to kill in a RvR fight.

Captain - Dolmir - Best Captain for small groups.

Champ - Blits - Was a pain to run into 1v1

Warleader - Ugmog/ Mlsoun - Ugmog is the reason i started to solo on my wl. Mlsoun was just a beast.

Warg - Dirtluk - Ive farmed 6 man groups with this guy duo.

Spider- Tipere - always hated running into him when i played my freeps

Reaver - Fardouche- some of the best 1v1's i watched included this guy.

Defiler - Murgool - Cause she always kept me alive while Zerg fought Vin's raids.

BA - Painandbother - Used to own with him duo.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a010000148af3/signature.png]Creepreaper[/charsig]

Best new vanisher- Bleazy -can actually hips from server . True credit to the style of a bunch of unimaginative fight klubbing punks.

I'd also like to thank about half the freeps on the lists for their sloppy tactics, attempts at ez mode, basic blundering and beyond massive raid wipes.
    I could not achieve 10,000 comms in a few hours play without you all.

Best Freepcreep?________. ( in order to qualify you must have teamspeak)
    Any time you think you have influence, try ordering around someone else's dog

Quote Originally Posted by Defender7 View Post
    Best new vanisher- Bleazy -can actually hips from server .
    Thanks bro. I learn from the best.. Shout out to Mike from Mexcio.

Hunter - Yertle-1

LM- Majority-1

Guardian - Scuppers

RK- Myself, Qlimax-1.. duh.

Burg - Alsander/Omzo-1

Warden - Als if he had one

minstrel - Bleazy, obvious again.

Captain - Thurman-1

Champ - Eliadonn-1

Alright.. creeps. All time eh? What evs I'll still post. Probably most unbiased post on here.

Warleader - BT

Warg - Guy who licks toads, AshT.

Spider- Useless class atm so dunno.

Reaver - Immigrant obvs. Shout out to Ropeadope.

Defiler - ....

BA - Oppression. So many BA's on this server and have only found one good one. Bowlash seems good also.
    Last edited by Wilkyy; Jan 17 2014 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aziel666 View Post
    I send you a tell saying, "you could have won that, you didn't use knives out?" !
    This gave me a good laugh, gotta pop dat K.O against dem greens eh Black?

If it was a joke I apologize but with the stupid shiit you say in OOC and watching you use K.O against a rank 0 warg I'm going to assume it's not. So, Thanks for the laugh mate.

24. Jan 16 2014, 11:19 PM

Qlimax you're just listing off people in SnH, don't do that, people get angry.

I will let you finish, but Veldt-1 for top defiler, with or without addle.

All hail the new transfers and top-notch RP'ers.

Quote Originally Posted by Defender7 View Post
    Best new vanisher- Bleazy -can actually hips from server
    Epic read.
    Last edited by Gottapee; Jan 17 2014 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gottapee View Post
    Qlimax you're just listing off people in SnH, don't do that, people get angry.

I will let you finish, but Veldt-1 for top defiler, with or without addle.

All hail the new transfers and top-notch RP'ers.

Epic read.
    Did that top notch roleplay kin from Riddermark transfer here already?
    "Heroes get remembered but Legends never die."

SnH Landroval

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast