We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gottapee View Post
    Qlimax you're just listing off people in SnH, don't do that, people get angry.

I will let you finish, but Veldt-1 for top defiler, with or without addle.

All hail the new transfers and top-notch RP'ers.
    Well I couldn't list our creeps since we haven't brought them over, yet.

and I don't think we're on your level role-playing wise but thanks.

This thread needs to be burned with fire, stomped out and pee'd on then thrown in a woodchipper.

You all suck, this server is bad.
    I do it for the lulz. ~SnH~
    People @ turbine/WB are a huge tease, but dont worry they end up screwing you on every update/expansion.
    " When enough scrubs get together, they accomplish great things "

Quote Originally Posted by sebo2yoface View Post
    pee'd on then thrown in a woodchipper
    This ruins the woodchipper.

Quote Originally Posted by borges_maze View Post
    This ruins the woodchipper.
    I was going to suggest a huge toilet be used for the disposal of the thread.
    Pouncival Azbiter- Plucky Comic Relief of the Ettenmoors-
    The Warg of The Dance
    DO Not Meddle in the Affairs of Wargs
    For you are crunchy, and taste good with bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by AdarinOuest View Post
    Mini: Ophelia
    *cough* and Sune...if you're referencing the old days, when healing predated warspeech.

Quote Originally Posted by AdarinOuest View Post
    Burglar: Blacksparrow and Mirror were great with the skill edge slightly tipping to Mirror, but they were eventually superseded by ... *drawing a flipping blank*. I mean this guy never left Grams and was probably the most hated Burg ever and I can't remember his name. Little help?
    Sadaf the burg?
    Alaster
    Sune
    Sinstar
    Sinistar

Quote Originally Posted by sebo2yoface View Post
    there was only 3 actual good players back then that I remember, sendir, demonizer, Mal ( and no I'm not talking about malagance, those that know who I'm talking about...know who I'm talking about.)
    Maliscious the warg?
    Alaster
    Sune
    Sinstar
    Sinistar

When you have factored in sexiness and #######ry, there is only one top player.

SARS!

Screw you all very much :P
    [CENTER][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][SIZE=3][B]~ Sars... The Creeples Champion! ~
    Pouncing Pwny[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Jungleghost View Post

SARS!

Get the chicken wire and straight jacket, he's back.
    Pouncival Azbiter- Plucky Comic Relief of the Ettenmoors-
    The Warg of The Dance
    DO Not Meddle in the Affairs of Wargs
    For you are crunchy, and taste good with bacon.

SARS!

Sars you got honorable defiler mentions several times

Oh dear the Riddermarkians have come to Landroval.Sauron help you all.
    ~~~Boomshockalaka-2~~~~

I haven't been here long like most of you. so this is what I have gathered the past 2 years.

Guard - Leng
    Champ - Tarsolo (respect)
    Warden - Xchantz (stupid bleeds)
    Hunter - Goold till he left, so now Pathfinder imo
    mini - Jaiyne
    burg - sadly Nyx =/
    RK - tie between Nymwe and Rauva
    Cappy - Kovac
    LM - I cant think of one that sticks out.

From fighting with and grouping with

Reaver - Considering Im a rvr I pick ME..no jk. ummm Id say Necksnappy. Knows a lot about rvr taught me a thing or two.
    Weaver - Dream. Webst in a close second
    Wargy - Nymerica
    Defiler - Ugly, Hotz close second
    WL - BT and Tempaks are both great for different play styles. so I give them a tie.
    BA - no other BA id rather run with than Quisy. He may not speak English good but he is a monster at his class. Up and coming new BA r9 already, VT (props).
    Creep Life

Quote Originally Posted by Vaineater View Post
    ... ummm Id say Necksnappy. Knows a lot about rvr taught me a thing or two.
    I just disregarded your whole post because of this...
    [CENTER][HR][/HR][IMG]http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz356/Mayhem7_7/Lotro/ForumSigniture.png?t=1388701742[/IMG]
    [LEFT][SIZE=1][FONT=arial][B][I]"In the old days you could just wack a guy and be done with it. Now everyone's feelings are involved." ~ Teddy Deserve [/I][COLOR=#008000](The Gank Squad)[/COLOR] Landroval: [COLOR=#0033ff]R10 Champ[/COLOR], [COLOR=#0033ff]R8 Burg[/COLOR], [COLOR=#ff0000]R8 Reaver[/COLOR][/B]
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem7 View Post
    I just disregarded your whole post because of this...
    haha on skill level not personality !!!
    Creep Life

Wait, when you say "skill", do you mean actually being good as a reaver or good at popping store pots on inferior classes and only fighting when he has an overwhelming advantage?
    "Heroes get remembered but Legends never die."

SnH Landroval

To quantify the best on the server is a personal choice based on your playstyle and how you get along with people grouped, the best player in your eyes may not be the best skilled player but compliments what you bring to the fight, so a real list from me, picked based on my playtime, I never played Freepside unless it was to run around nekked to harrass Cynthri on my Level 40 elf #######. So many of you I did not know your alter creep egos, was more fun that way.

Guardian: Leng - Always hit like a truck. Borfinn, cos you're a noob that at times ran from me

Champion: Leekae, I targeted you because of Jaiyne, but many a great battle in the open field, the Champ that really stuck out to me.

Warden: Arrival/Cyn - Noobs, the both of you. :P

Hunter: Danethor, always liked coming up against you, probably less successful than I should have been, Sov, special mention, for long while I thought you were a ###### but then I talked to you and decided you were not a ###### hahahaha.

Mini: Dagr/Jaiyne - Jainye, just cool, because of the Pwny's we often didn't punch each other unless big battles, and Dagr, the eagle pass fight to a stalemate while like half raids on either side watched was funny stuff. Both awesome.

Burg: Jetsu - Respect... But I do remember soloing two burgs on TA lawn and killing them both, don't know how, Sauron blessed me that day, I remember you were one of them lol.

Rk: Radar -### blow me up.

Capt: Milnor (He is still a noob)

LM: I can't think of the name right now, I think used to run around Uhthard, sorry.

Reaver:Maggotstew and Neck, Maggot for his dreamy voice and Neck for his #######ry.

Weaver: Tipere/Dreamwebber/AcidAcidAcid.... Oh Acid, you assclown, I love you man, if you read this, answer your damn PS3 mail fool.

Warg: So many to mention, but Tailmange, mainly because there were many nights we were only creeps on.... Lonely nights.... *wink* hahahah.

Defiler: ALL Defilers are awesome, Oakrath and the other 'Gourdfellas' most noteably. Also Becky McBoobs, for you know... Boobs.... hahah and skill.

Warleader: BT & Darkrain - Little 3 and 4 man death squads were awesome. Also Dinnerplate, chats made the dead time fun, plus you rezzed me a lot.

BA: Tah, Triplebogey - Many times team up with Triple and smash freeps hiding in EC

Much Love - Shygash, Shygash's mom. HAH!
    [CENTER][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][SIZE=3][B]~ Sars... The Creeples Champion! ~

Necksnapper is probably the least skilled higher ranked that ever played on Landroval in case you weren't aware
    [CENTER][HR][/HR][IMG]http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz356/Mayhem7_7/Lotro/ForumSigniture.png?t=1388701742[/IMG]
    [LEFT][SIZE=1][FONT=arial][B][I]"In the old days you could just wack a guy and be done with it. Now everyone's feelings are involved." ~ Teddy Deserve [/I][COLOR=#008000](The Gank Squad)[/COLOR] Landroval: [COLOR=#0033ff]R10 Champ[/COLOR], [COLOR=#0033ff]R8 Burg[/COLOR], [COLOR=#ff0000]R8 Reaver[/COLOR][/B]
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem7 View Post
    Necksnapper is probably the least skilled higher ranked that ever played on Landroval in case you weren't aware
    someone's got a little man crush on Kneck methinks...it's cool bro, it's the 21st century, no need to be shy about that stuff.

SARS!

This thread doesn't take into account how many times people watched that video of you...
    ~Original Didnt~
    ((And Eoblod and Finothir and Denothir and Dinoth))
    "Double closed parentheses means serious"

Quote Originally Posted by RenamedFS View Post
    someone's got a little man crush on Kneck methinks...it's cool bro, it's the 21st century, no need to be shy about that stuff.
    LMAO. it's cool bro. It aint gay if its online! hahahaha
    Creep Life

I didn't see anything in his post that inferred he was gay, or that he has a crush on another man. Were you just saying that because you couldn't come up with a logical counter argument to his statement?

LMAO. it's cool bro. It aint gay if its online! hahahaha
    If you look up to Necksnappers and admire his prowess in battle, I'm sure someday we'll all consider you and Big Daddy Neck equals.

SnH Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by xmorzan View Post
    I didn't see anything in his post that inferred he was gay, or that he has a crush on another man. Were you just saying that because you couldn't come up with a logical counter argument to his statement?
    who said anything about being gay? I just found it humorous that anytime anyone mentioned kneck as being a good reaver, he was quick to chime in...sorta like little boys pulling little girls' hair in elementary school when they secretly like them, hence crush.

as for a logical counter argument, lawl...you want a logical argument on an internets forum...double lawl, you want a logical argument in a epeen stroking thread, in a BAD pvp game, based on other people's opinion.

that is all...

who said anything about being gay? I just found it humorous that anytime anyone mentioned kneck as being a good reaver, he was quick to chime in...sorta like little boys pulling little girls' hair in elementary school when they secretly like them, hence crush.

as for a logical counter argument, lawl...you want a logical argument on an internets forum...double lawl, you want a logical argument in a epeen stroking thread, in a BAD pvp game, based on other people's opinion.

that is all...
    I'm sorry the internet somehow magically prevents you from making a logical argument. That must be tough. You must have all sorts of good ideas that the internet won't let you express.

SnH Landroval

22. Jan 31 2014, 01:35 AM

Quote Originally Posted by xmorzan View Post
    I'm sorry the internet somehow magically prevents you from making a logical argument. That must be tough. You must have all sorts of good ideas that the internet won't let you express.
    who said anything about it preventing me? I just asked why you "expected" a logical argument.

that is all...

Quote Originally Posted by thebaneofmen View Post
    obviously not a perfect comprehensive list of the best most skillful players of all time, but for the period i played the game, i met lots of great players. And so the list will be basically the players who were very skillful but who also had a large impact on my experience playing the game... It's going to be a biased post, but the effort put into lotro and the ability of many of the players mentioned will be true...
    Probably the best pvper would be tacky, everything he touches turns to gold in consideration of all the classes he is proficient at. Whether being a staunch opponent guarding a 1v1 circle that i would try to steal killing blows from(knowing i stood no chance against the little bugger in front of me), or beating hireah (great spider player) at gta. Nyyx for his ability to play multiple classes proficiently and having an immense knowledge of pvmp. (also his many brothers are all good players, kovac put a ton of commitment effort in 2013, probably too much time and effort like me, but what a tough captain... So honorable mention to all the brothers for playing many creeps/ freeps over the years) jetsu for being the best burglar i've seen and for battling many of elendilmir's great creeps and winning. Ratslayer an amazing minstrel, webferth, treelios amazing champs who i wanted to emulate and compete against, and anodhelm for all the heart and effort and being down to earth. I realize i mentioned a lot of 'snh' players, but to be honest they had a monopoly on the pvp in landroval in terms of being great players and consistently were kind and cool to me. Whatever experiences others may have with them, i just would advice don't take the game too seriously, they want to have fun, try to have fun too. ( don't let the game become a toxic experience for you - been there and done and said a million things i probably shouldn't of wrote and said, but we're all persons and human beings behind pixelated characters so i forgive others who i've had strife with, and even forgive myself) but this list is very small, and the list can go well beyond this obviously, but personally these names were all the great players for me who i wanted to compete against and even try to impress with whatever ability i could muster. Also tarsolo , xchantz a great warden and clever warg, quiz , milnor, lenglamas, rauva, radarastriel, got to mention those names too, very good players. Erowin too who i'm playing other games with and who became an even better captain learning from the players on elendilmir... Also goold the arch nemesis of thebaneofmen with webferth. Also, i would like to give an honourable mention to wulfhram, malagance and his many alts (ropadope great reaver), and durrga. There was also the group that garny was in who were a pretty tough group. These are all players who i thought had great ability to perform and really outperform the competition. There are many more names i could mention, i'm going to stop here though. Honourable mention - nymwe , i remember you as a rank 4 i or something red, great rune keeper - i'm stopping.. Oh yeah and strobe, i'm not going to mention any official creep players, but there are also many great creeps as well obviously. Honourable mention to all those who participated in pvmp over the years, and all big great personalities. And to those who i didn't write down, i very well probably didn't remember your name at the time, but this list could be a lot longer.

Ok some creep names, bt, neck, lifeforpower, venomous, morgale, immigrant, starburz, renamedgii etc etc etc... And nym you noob.
    Cya
    holy enter key batman!

Shygash's mom. HAH!
    Ha Ha.

Come on Sars.... I can't even get a "Former Lover" mention?!

Forget you, man!
    Karathyn Thrace
    Psycho Mania
    Omnia illa et ante fiebant, omnia illa et ante fient
    Ita dicimus omnes

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast