We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarionadama View Post
    Come on Sars.... I can't even get a "Former Lover" mention?!

Forget you, man!
    I didn't think it appropriate to include ineffectual lovers.

:P
    [CENTER][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][SIZE=3][B]~ Sars... The Creeples Champion! ~
    Pouncing Pwny[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Jungleghost View Post
    To quantify the best on the server is a personal choice based on your playstyle and how you get along with people grouped, the best player in your eyes may not be the best skilled player but compliments what you bring to the fight, so a real list from me, picked based on my playtime, I never played Freepside unless it was to run around nekked to harrass Cynthri on my Level 40 elf #######. So many of you I did not know your alter creep egos, was more fun that way.

Guardian: Leng - Always hit like a truck. Borfinn, cos you're a noob that at times ran from me

Champion: Leekae, I targeted you because of Jaiyne, but many a great battle in the open field, the Champ that really stuck out to me.

Warden: Arrival/Cyn - Noobs, the both of you. :P

Hunter: Danethor, always liked coming up against you, probably less successful than I should have been, Sov, special mention, for long while I thought you were a ###### but then I talked to you and decided you were not a ###### hahahaha.

Mini: Dagr/Jaiyne - Jainye, just cool, because of the Pwny's we often didn't punch each other unless big battles, and Dagr, the eagle pass fight to a stalemate while like half raids on either side watched was funny stuff. Both awesome.

Burg: Jetsu - Respect... But I do remember soloing two burgs on TA lawn and killing them both, don't know how, Sauron blessed me that day, I remember you were one of them lol.

Rk: Radar -### blow me up.

Capt: Milnor (He is still a noob)

LM: I can't think of the name right now, I think used to run around Uhthard, sorry.

Reaver:Maggotstew and Neck, Maggot for his dreamy voice and Neck for his #######ry.

Weaver: Tipere/Dreamwebber/AcidAcidAcid.... Oh Acid, you assclown, I love you man, if you read this, answer your damn PS3 mail fool.

Warg: So many to mention, but Tailmange, mainly because there were many nights we were only creeps on.... Lonely nights.... *wink* hahahah.

Defiler: ALL Defilers are awesome, Oakrath and the other 'Gourdfellas' most noteably. Also Becky McBoobs, for you know... Boobs.... hahah and skill.

Warleader: BT & Darkrain - Little 3 and 4 man death squads were awesome. Also Dinnerplate, chats made the dead time fun, plus you rezzed me a lot.

BA: Tah, Triplebogey - Many times team up with Triple and smash freeps hiding in EC

Much Love - Shygash, Shygash's mom. HAH!

I don't know Sars i think you are giving her to much credit she is just about as fail as me but your sister takes the cake man and make sure tell her she can heal tag me anytime ;P Fyi it is shyygash you nubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb!!!
    Mishraa Rank 9 hunter , Shyygash rank 11 warg , Savedyourlife Rank 7 Warleader

Com'n man,

Not one mention of Wolfpack in all these post...damn ya'll was just making me feel like I was somebody way back when?

The only feeling I had left is now gone.
    I feel so lonely

Quote Originally Posted by IceChip1000000 View Post
    I don't know Sars i think you are giving her to much credit she is just about as fail as me but your sister takes the cake man and make sure tell her she can heal tag me anytime ;P Fyi it is shyygash you nubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb!!!

Re: Who do you miss most?

The one i miss is the hunter Wolfpack. I remember how he use to stealth up outside of a keep and one shot alot of Creeps.(this is going back to SoA times).

Quote Originally Posted by Jungleghost View Post
    I didn't think it appropriate to include ineffectual lovers.

:P

Now you're just slandering
    Karathyn Thrace
    Psycho Mania
    Omnia illa et ante fiebant, omnia illa et ante fient
    Ita dicimus omnes

Now you're just slandering
    Sars is just playing hard to get.
    Pouncival Azbiter- Plucky Comic Relief of the Ettenmoors-
    The Warg of The Dance
    DO Not Meddle in the Affairs of Wargs
    For you are crunchy, and taste good with bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by GIR-dog View Post
    Sars is just playing hard to get.
    Ah yes, I should have remembered he has "difficulties"...
    Karathyn Thrace
    Psycho Mania
    Omnia illa et ante fiebant, omnia illa et ante fient
    Ita dicimus omnes

Ah yes, I should have remembered he has "difficulties"...
    We like to think of his as ... special.

Yesss, a special little orc in a dirty loin cloth.
    Pouncival Azbiter- Plucky Comic Relief of the Ettenmoors-
    The Warg of The Dance
    DO Not Meddle in the Affairs of Wargs
    For you are crunchy, and taste good with bacon.

I give Illydros a big +1 for coming over and saying thank you for the good fights.
    Any time you think you have influence, try ordering around someone else's dog

The face of this server has drastically changed over the past two years. This is by far not the list of people I like because I dont personaly know or necessarly like them.

LMs-Eclipso (and I hate myself for forgetting but there was another LM in the first few books. The only thing I can remember is that he is Canadian haha)
    Minis-Ophy (also hate myself here because I cant remember a name from 5 years ago haha they were a married couple mini and guard)
    Guards-See above
    Burgs-Rigora (or any class he played really), Mirror, Sadaf

WL-Darkrain (ridding on Gobblemoss into battle), Yarg
    Warg-Darkclaw, Mal
    Weaver-Gobblemoss, Bashel

This tells me I need to work on some memory games....
    [CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ff8c00]Bully: ~To force one's way aggressively or by intimidation~[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ff8c00]I'm sorry if I intimidate you in an online game in an aggressive fashion.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ff8c00]You can't fix stupid.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Thieron View Post
    The face of this server has drastically changed over the past two years. This is by far not the list of people I like because I dont personaly know or necessarly like them.

LMs-Eclipso (and I hate myself for forgetting but there was another LM in the first few books. The only thing I can remember is that he is Canadian haha)
    Minis-Ophy (also hate myself here because I cant remember a name from 5 years ago haha they were a married couple mini and guard)
    Guards-See above
    Burgs-Rigora (or any class he played really), Mirror, Sadaf

WL-Darkrain (ridding on Gobblemoss into battle), Yarg
    Warg-Darkclaw, Mal
    Weaver-Gobblemoss, Bashel

This tells me I need to work on some memory games....
    Yellowbraids for LM perhaps?
    Warsong and Essence?
    dont forget Eronelle
    been in moors too long... Jimmycake
    Better to be noticed by actions than words.
    Now Streaming via twitch @ https://www.twitch.tv/cow_tippin_mike

Quote Originally Posted by mike3433 View Post
    Yellowbraids for LM perhaps?
    Warsong and Essence?
    dont forget Eronelle
    Four names I have not heard for some time. I agree Jimmy, these four have to be on any top player of all time list. I still remember us running in Eronelle's raids. Two cappies to keep her safe.
    Landroval Music Community
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

Disclaimer: I for one cannot single target a top player with how dynamic Lotro has changed the Ettenmoors. Every person I mention has at some point in the Ettenmoors history been considered at their time a top player for their class, I can't speak for levels 75-85 as I did not truly participate long enough through those levels. This list involves level 50, 60, 65. The people chosen are not based on popularity, but on the influence of the moors in comparison with their class skill.
    I cant enter who's the best currently, as the 95 era has not finished yet. History is still in the making.

Lets begin with Champions:

Leekae: Leads raids in the moors frequently during his time, and knew how to rally Freepside when they were struggling.

Luc: To Solo and Beyond! Loved to solo, perhaps loved the forums more.

Wulfhen: In the 60 era he knew his class up and down. you wanted this guy on your side.

Burglars:

Sadaf: While a real jerk, this player knew their class very well.

Mirror: The famous slug farmer. Ranked so fast because of this!

Trinstar: Quiet, but deadly.

Blacksparrow: You know there will be a party when you have this guy in your raid. Against him you are in for entertainment, fun but deadly.

Darkseize: I remember Dark loving HH, would always find this guy near some creep, destroying their questing!

Rashka: came out of the shadows and lead raids for awhile, making a mark on Freepside!

Bedlemtorez: Gambler to the core

Captains:

Nandir: efficient captain and unique leader for Freepside in the Ettenmoors. first captain to reach rank 11 on Landroval.

Ray: Loved to use his PvE armor set while leading in the moors.

Ryan: While a jerk to players, this one also deserves a mention as he was the first captain leading in the moors.

Jimmycake: not typing anything.

Guardians:

Erinian: Often quiet in his later years, This guardian knew his class every update.

Foy: Outspoken and loved to lead raids.

Frotswa: Had fun doing everything but protecting as a guardian!

Estellion: Fun and energetic guardian, Studied his class and proved how powerful a guardian can be.

Warsong: An oldie but goodie who was also a great raid leader. Unlike many others from that timeframe, he was also a really great guy

Hunters:

Elcan: In the 50 era, Elcan was known as the hunter who could one-shot creeps now and then.

Spifits: In the level 60s spifits was a fast, powerful hobbit hunter who was a raid leader as well.

Elorcutt: Was a confident hunter who was able to control a raid and be a good player.

Wolfpack: In the late 50 to 60 era, Wolfpack was one of the best hunters you could find on Freepside.

Ninlew: Confident hunter who loved beta testing new content and showing the top hunters what to except before the next patch would hit.

Upsildor: Hunter that was willing to lead during a time of no leaders.

Minstrels:

Minipiggy: Wish I knew what happened to Minipig, Perhaps the best minstrel on the server.

Jayne: Confident and powerful minstrels in her time. Loved to heal raids.

Ophelia: Loved the forums, Loved the moors, and loved Creepside while healing and being a strong minstrel, loved dpsing more than healing.

Dagr: This dwarf minstrel is by far one of the toughest

Feleuriond: A minstrel who went to the dark side! Was a skilled player until the computer couldn't keep up!

Dowhat: strong minstrel to have around, until she went to the dark side!

Runekeepers:

Fatherdamien: A runekeeper who was so good, he had to delete his character to start from scratch to find a challenge with his class.

Wardens:

Xchantz: One of the first few to be out there on a warden in the moors. Ranks quickly

Arrival: The first warden to become powerful in the moors.

Loremaster:

Cellashoam: Knew how to bring out the most dps for Loremasters. Also was very vocal on helping raid leaders throughout the years on thing they can be doing.

Eclipso: The most dominant Loremaster in history, due to being the first Loremaster in the early 50 days. Able to take on creeps in impossible numbers nowadays thanks to the old system of 3 to 1 odds.

Yellowbraids: Vocal on the forums, but also a strong Loremaster. Enjoyed fellowships more than raids and proved how it could be done.

Creepside:

For Creepside I dont know your history as they all blend in together over all these years, Best I can do is mention those who know/knew their class at a point in time when considered best of their class.

Warleader:

BurglarTarget
    Chokes
    Darkrain

Stalker:

Arctic
    hithdraug
    Warginator

Blackarrow:

Lugbargash
    Idysses
    Tahwood

Reavers:

Mawz
    Superstardestroyer
    Iglash
    Maggetstew

Weavers:

Gobblemoss
    Bolesh - A good poison spitter and of particular note for never changing from his Rank 2 skin even when he hit much higher ranks
    Tipere/Morgale

Defliers:

Needlewitch - I miss Stariya (when you werent hugging stars :P)
    Uglymf
    Sars
    mamacass
    buppkiss

*raises mug* Here's to friends long forgotten.
    (if any of you old players stop by, send me ingame mail. Would love to catch up)
    Last edited by mike3433; Mar 04 2014 at 05:56 AM.

Tahwood
    Tahwood is a BA.

Quote Originally Posted by borges_maze View Post
    Tahwood is a BA.
    fixed, was wrapped up trying my best to remember.

Runekeeper: Rauva/Wilandria
    Warden: Xchantz
    Minstrel: Ratslayer
    Captain: Kovac/Milnor
    Hunter: Legohood
    Guardian: Lenglamas
    Burglar: Blacksparrow
    Loremaster: Knutter

Blackarrow: Xwar
    Reaver: Immigrant/Stagul
    Weaver: Lifeforpower/Brugael
    Warleader: Burglartarget
    Warg: Toadlicker
    Defiler: Uglymf/hotz

I'm still newbie in the moors but imho :

Runekeeper:.........
    Warden: Xchantz/skoch
    Minstrel: Condro
    Captain: evilcapo
    Hunter: paharamus
    Guardian: ........
    Burglar: burglerking
    Loremaster: hervey
    Champion: Jahbladez

Blackarrow: Krysnakh
    Reaver: Klausheimer
    Weaver: Brugael
    Warleader: Burglartarget/Mora
    Warg: Atoktal
    Defiler: Pankake

Better to be a top player than a Bottom

Determining who is the top player of all time requires the judge to look at a variety of factors and play styles. For me, my choices are based on the "total package" of what the player brought to the moors. This includes: success at soloing (bottom line wins versus losses, some people don't have the best turning etc., but do well because of skill rotations and smart play), skill at soloing (in terms of reaction/movement/style), knowledge of class(es), success at group play, leadership, helpfulness, and forum contributions. If it is close I will put in honorable mentions, if not I will just put one name. Here goes.

Freeps:

Captain: Milnor, 2nd r15 freep on the server, unparalleled success and skill as a solo captain, dominant player and knowledgeable player on a variety of classes, deadly forum warrior, main leader of the freep army for an extended period.

Champion: Naugrimir...obviously. First duel-wielding dwarven champion who rode the mirkwood meta-steed to reach r11 while living in Colorado. Simply put, no one else did that. Honorable mention: Gilc, Tarsolo, Kilganon, Webferth, Treelios.

Hunter: Budhorn, First rank 15 on server, major raid leader, founded the hobbit settlement of hoarhollow. Honorable Mention: Goold, Vinlassis, and malagance for his voice.

LM: No clear winner, honorable mentions: Amlost, Cellashoam, Cav-1.

Guard: Lenglamas, honorable mention, skywalker, Erinian.

Mini: Ratslayer, Tacky. Not much to say, just hard to do damage to the people in their groups.

Burg: no clear winner, Jetsu, Nyyx, Blacksparrow.

RK: Strobe. He killed my warg while using a flower.

Warden: Xchantz. Not even close IMO. Huge versatility in terms of classes/factions played, hard to kill, fast to rank, and a leader.

Beornings who have yet to be turned out: Old Goldhead.

Creeps:

Weaver: Venomous, Brugael.

WL: BT...HM..Mora because he would recruit people to my raids and organize them when I was drinking/smoking.

Reaver(s): Neck, TBOM, Stagul, Starburz...too hard to pick, I crushed all of them equally when freeps were OP. Took them to poundtown.

Warg: Pouncival, Nymerica, HM...Attie, Volkk, Shilow's warg.

Defiler: Hotz/Ugly

Blackarrow: Chilicheese. HM: Dhagrum.

That's it. No arguments.

-Naug/Dhag
    Naug

Hmm, this is tough...I don't have enough in game friends to name as the best so I'll do what I can:

LM: Lola
    Guardian: Nutty
    Hunter: Wilandria
    Burg: Lenglamas
    RK: Kayko
    Minstrel: Bedlem
    Warden: **
    Alaster
    Sune
    Sinstar
    Sinistar

Quote Originally Posted by Reichpapers View Post
    Hmm, this is tough...I don't have enough in game friends to name as the best so I'll do what I can:

LM: Lola
    Guardian: Nutty
    Hunter: Wilandria
    Burg: Lenglamas
    RK: Kayko
    Minstrel: Bedlem
    Warden: **

LOL. You serious Clark...

This is the best of the best thread that never ends... of the best

Priceless
    Durrga R13 Hunter /Medwulf R10 Champ / Vei the Burg R9

(if any of you old players stop by, send me ingame mail. Would love to catch up)

-Raises a mug back- Hey. Thanks for the mention, it was cool. Maybe I'll just eventually level up to 100 and get back out there, I dunno. We'll see.
    That,Rashka girl;
    My UI causes people to make vomit noises.
    I murder people's well thought out names. I always master loot.
    I go into robot voice, a lot. So much so that now my Kinship and raiding team call me Navbot, the robot overlord.
    I love rp.
    I pvp to techno.

guard: Lenglamas

burg: sadaf

Lm: Celloshoam

Captain: Kovac

Rk: Wilandria

mini: minipied

champ: none really stand out

Warden: Death dealer

Warleader: Burglartarget

reaver: Mawz

Warg: Arctic

Weaver: Tipere

Defiler: Ugly

Ba: None standout
    Last edited by YUUUPPP; Oct 09 2014 at 12:28 PM.

Disclaimer: I for one cannot single target a top player with how dynamic Lotro has changed the Ettenmoors. Every person I mention has at some point in the Ettenmoors history been considered at their time a top player for their class, I can't speak for levels 75-85 as I did not truly participate long enough through those levels. This list involves level 50, 60, 65. The people chosen are not based on popularity, but on the influence of the moors in comparison with their class skill.
    I cant enter who's the best currently, as the 95 era has not finished yet. History is still in the making.

Lets begin with Champions:

Leekae: Leads raids in the moors frequently during his time, and knew how to rally Freepside when they were struggling.

Luc: To Solo and Beyond! Loved to solo, perhaps loved the forums more.

Wulfhen: In the 60 era he knew his class up and down. you wanted this guy on your side.

Burglars:

Sadaf: While a real jerk, this player knew their class very well.

Mirror: The famous slug farmer. Ranked so fast because of this!

Trinstar: Quiet, but deadly.

Blacksparrow: You know there will be a party when you have this guy in your raid. Against him you are in for entertainment, fun but deadly.

Darkseize: I remember Dark loving HH, would always find this guy near some creep, destroying their questing!

Rashka: came out of the shadows and lead raids for awhile, making a mark on Freepside!

Bedlemtorez: Gambler to the core

Captains:

Nandir: efficient captain and unique leader for Freepside in the Ettenmoors. first captain to reach rank 11 on Landroval.

Ray: Loved to use his PvE armor set while leading in the moors.

Ryan: While a jerk to players, this one also deserves a mention as he was the first captain leading in the moors.

Jimmycake: not typing anything.

Guardians:

Erinian: Often quiet in his later years, This guardian knew his class every update.

Foy: Outspoken and loved to lead raids.

Frotswa: Had fun doing everything but protecting as a guardian!

Estellion: Fun and energetic guardian, Studied his class and proved how powerful a guardian can be.

Warsong: An oldie but goodie who was also a great raid leader. Unlike many others from that timeframe, he was also a really great guy

Hunters:

Elcan: In the 50 era, Elcan was known as the hunter who could one-shot creeps now and then.

Spifits: In the level 60s spifits was a fast, powerful hobbit hunter who was a raid leader as well.

Elorcutt: Was a confident hunter who was able to control a raid and be a good player.

Wolfpack: In the late 50 to 60 era, Wolfpack was one of the best hunters you could find on Freepside.

Ninlew: Confident hunter who loved beta testing new content and showing the top hunters what to except before the next patch would hit.

Upsildor: Hunter that was willing to lead during a time of no leaders.

Minstrels:

Minipiggy: Wish I knew what happened to Minipig, Perhaps the best minstrel on the server.

Jayne: Confident and powerful minstrels in her time. Loved to heal raids.

Ophelia: Loved the forums, Loved the moors, and loved Creepside while healing and being a strong minstrel, loved dpsing more than healing.

Dagr: This dwarf minstrel is by far one of the toughest

Feleuriond: A minstrel who went to the dark side! Was a skilled player until the computer couldn't keep up!

Dowhat: strong minstrel to have around, until she went to the dark side!

Runekeepers:

Fatherdamien: A runekeeper who was so good, he had to delete his character to start from scratch to find a challenge with his class.

Wardens:

Xchantz: One of the first few to be out there on a warden in the moors. Ranks quickly

Arrival: The first warden to become powerful in the moors.

Loremaster:

Cellashoam: Knew how to bring out the most dps for Loremasters. Also was very vocal on helping raid leaders throughout the years on thing they can be doing.

Eclipso: The most dominant Loremaster in history, due to being the first Loremaster in the early 50 days. Able to take on creeps in impossible numbers nowadays thanks to the old system of 3 to 1 odds.

Yellowbraids: Vocal on the forums, but also a strong Loremaster. Enjoyed fellowships more than raids and proved how it could be done.

Creepside:

For Creepside I dont know your history as they all blend in together over all these years, Best I can do is mention those who know/knew their class at a point in time when considered best of their class.

Warleader:

BurglarTarget
    Chokes
    Darkrain

Stalker:

Arctic
    hithdraug
    Warginator

Blackarrow:

Lugbargash
    Idysses
    Tahwood

Reavers:

Mawz
    Superstardestroyer
    Iglash
    Maggetstew

Weavers:

Gobblemoss
    Bolesh - A good poison spitter and of particular note for never changing from his Rank 2 skin even when he hit much higher ranks
    Tipere/Morgale

Defliers:

Needlewitch - I miss Stariya (when you werent hugging stars :P)
    Uglymf
    Sars
    mamacass
    buppkiss

I can't believe I wrote this 6 years ago... reviving this thread to remember these old names.
    and don't send me ingame mail.... I check only every couple months...
    P.S. Sorry if I misspelled your name.... It was a long time ago.

*raises another mug*
    Here's to friends long forgotten...
    And Those who are no longer with us... Rest in Peace
    /swordsalute

Jimmycake

*raises mug*
    To old friends and good times. To those still with us, and those who have traveled beyond the gray veil. And to the new denizens of the Moors. May your fights be many and good.
    Landroval Music Community
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast